His Favorite [TomTord]

By BlueCipher0

The Red Army has made their move years ago, War raged throughout the world against them. Nothing worked with... More

Prologue
The Rebellion
Uniforms
Deal or No Deal?
Radio Problems
Danger
Starting Small and a Plan
Different Offer
A Start to Something Unpredictable
New Home, New Job
Blue Leader:Good Children, Others:Wild Dogs
New Uniform for Blue Leader
Tomi and Faults
How do we fix this? Oh wait, Red's Got It Covered
When Everyone Realizes Red Leader is Extremely Dangerous Because of Tom
Get Back to Work, I'm Busy
New Eyes for the Blind
Blue Leader, or so the Red Soldiers call him
Red Leader's Distraction/Blue Leader's Role
Play Time and Familiar Soldier
Drunk Accidents
Bubbling Emotions Are Never True
Origins/Missing Him
The Fury of an Army
Let's Talk
Watching and an Option?
Care and Relationships
Visit and Jealousy
Prepare Yourself
Battle Outcome
Words Heal
Wrong Time
Escape
Searching "I Know You"
You're Coming Home
Reunions
Teasing
Don't Mess with Torm
Happy Birthday
Oh no...
Looks like Angry Parents, but is Actually Really Worried Parents
Please
Request of a Mother
Not the End

Experiment #999 Little Devil

22.2K 639 2K
By BlueCipher0

+Red Army Base: Main Lab+

Tomi was surprised by the similar resemblance the little devil had to Tord. He even may be a younger version of said man as Tomi had taken note.

"Tordy?" The little devil experiment questions. "Who is that?"

Tomi smiles, "One of my parental figures. Well, my soon to be dad at least." He giggles while the experiment remains confused. "Anyways, let's get out of here so we can play! I want to show you to mom too!" The brunet uses his monstrous strength to pry the bars open enough for him to fit through, but it doesn't quite do the trick. "Huh?"

"You can't use brute strength to stretch these bars back. They're made with special material so experiments like us can't escape." The little devil informs him with a know it all tone. His arms crossed over his chest.

Tomi huffs around looks around for a nearby panel to open the cage. He runs up to the panel in front of the cage the little devil's inside, pressing the open door button colored red. When the door opens, the experiment walks out in a formal way a devil doing business would do. Tomi runs back to the older experiment and takes his hand to lead him out.

"You have to be quiet or else Tordy might get mad at me for taking you out."

"Okay."

Tomi pulls the little devil along until they reach the door. They could hear the voices of scientists and Tord coming their way.

"How is has he been?"

"His attitude is very, how should I say, wavering? At the most, he's hostile and ready to attack at any given time."

"They're coming." The little devil growls towards the door.

Tomi shushes him to tell him to be quiet. He looks to the floor for any shadows, to his luck there is many, so he looks back to the other happily. "Hold on tight."

That was the only warning the little devil got before he was pulled down to the floor where they sunk into the shadows. He opened his eyes to find themselves looking up through the floor of the experiments room. The underside of Tord's and his scientists' shoes appeared walking above them.

"What are you?" The little devil asks with serious curiosity.

The monster child giggles and continues pulling him into the abyss of shadows. "I don't really know myself." He simply answers with a shrug of his shoulders. "But it's pretty neat, right?" Tomi giggles once again as they travel towards the other openings in the floor above them cast by the shadows above. "Let's go find my mom."

The little devil nods and follows Tomi's lead. They float through the shadowy abyss until they reach an opening leading into Tom's Office, where they could see him going over some papers on his desk. Tomi pulls them up to rise up from the shadows.

"Mom!" Tomi exclaims happily when he and his new friend completely form back up from the floor.

Tom, surprised from their entrance, fumbles with his pen. He looks at Tomi and relaxes, "Tomi, we talked about this last time."

"Sorry, but I just wanted you to meet my new friend." Tomi gestures his arms over to the little devil experiment.

The older brunet looks over at him with a non-surprised expression. "I should have expected this..." He sighs while pinching the bridge of his nose. He stands up from his seat, comes over to the monster children and looks the mini Tord over.

The little devil stood a head taller than Tomi. His hair one shade lighter than Tord's hair like Tomi's hair is one shade darker than his original hair color. Replacing silver colored eyes are red ones that all seem like the real Tord now.

"Do you have a name?" Tom asks the little devil.

The little devil shakes his head. "The scientist call me Experiment #999 or 999. The one who made me, he calls me Little Devil." He answers casually.

Tom hums, finding that the medical gown was certainly troubling him. "Then I'll give you the name Storm. Unless you have any other name you would like to be called."

The child hums in thought before snapping his fingers together. "Just take the letter S off of Storm. I like the name Torm better."

Tomi cheers as he circles around his newly named friend. "Tormy!"

"Don't call me that, it's not supposed to be cute." Torm opposed the idea of having such a nickname from Tomi.

"Too late!" Tomi giggles swinging their held hands back and forth between each other.

Tom smiles at the cute sight. "I think we should head to the uniforms department together to get Torm some clothes. He might get sick like that." He bends over and picks up the kids in his arms.

"I-I can walk on my own." Torm protests.

"Me too!" Tomi copies.

Usually, Tomi would like to be carried around, but Tom guesses Torm is having an influence on his little monster. "If you both say so." Tom sets them down back on their feet.

Tomi hold's Torm's hand once again and holds Tom's hand in his other hand.

Then they're on their way to the uniform's department without any complaints. Just usual conversation about the base and Tom explaining a lot of things to Torm. Tomi hums happily between them on their little trip.

When they get to the uniforms department, they are greeted by Neva. Tom shows them their new little friend they have to make clothes for and of course, they are elated to do so.

"First Tomi and now Torm. Are you sure Red isn't doing this on purpose?" Neva asks while letting some giggles escape her mouth.

Tom rolls his digital eyes, "I'm sure Torm was made first. If you've noticed, he looks older than Tomi by a year or two. He has the appearance of an 8-year-old."

They watch the twins come up to the two children so they could show Tomi one of his new clothing designs. This time his top is baby blue button up with checkered patterned cuffs on the ends short sleeves. His t-shirt a simple plain white shirt with black bottoms and vans.

"Yay!" Tomi cheers, he hugs both of the twins. "Thank you!"

"No problem Tomi." Olivia smiles as she pulls the little boy into a hug. "My gosh how are you so adorable and cute at the same time!" She gushes over Tomi while her twin brother goes over to Torm.

"We made you a temporary pair first until we decide what clothes fit you best. You don't mind do you?" Oliver asks holding out his clothes. They were a red t-shirt with a black flannel to over it, then some black pants with a matching pair of sneakers.

"These are fine, I'll go back to wearing these stupid gowns anyways once my creator finds out I'm missing and has to hull me back to my cage." He says in a simple tone. Although his answer did get some reactions from certain people.

Those who knew their Blue Leader already look towards him worriedly. Once they did, they assumed right. There on Tom's face is that scary fake smile. His mother mode is on again.

At the wrong moment, the door opens to the Uniforms department. Tord comes in with a troubled expression as he looks around for someone in particular.

"Red Leader, do you need something?" Clark, one of his red soldiers, asks nervously since he could feel the temperature drop in the room.

"The Little Devil escaped again. I heard from some of my soldiers that they saw him heading here with Tomi." Tord informs as he keeps searching the large room. "Have you seen them?"

"Tord."

The Red Leader looks at the sound of the person calling him. His eyes widen when he sees Tom with both monster children by his side. The face Tom was giving him is not happy one bit.

"Thomas, I can-um-explain-"

Tom marches over to him and grabs him by the ear. "Outside, talk, now." He pulls Tord outside the uniform's department by the ear.

"Ok-Ow! Thomas my ear!"

Everyone watches their Blue Leader pull their Red Leader outside by the ear. The door closing shut behind the both of them with a loud slam.

Torm looks at Tomi. "Does that happen often?"

"Hmm, well it's not unusual to see."

+With Tom and Tord+

Tom pulls Tord all the way to one of the empty break rooms near the uniform department. He only lets him go when he thinks his lover has finally had enough.

"What the fuck Tord?! You made another child?!" Tom scolds crossing his arms while Tord tends to his abused ear.

"Tom you don't understand, he's dangerous," Tord remarks as he locks the break room door to give their conversation privacy. "He could hurt someone unlike Tomi."

"From what I've seen so far, Torm is fine. He and Tomi get along, no one is hurt, so there should be no problem."

Tord looks at Tom with his mouth slightly agape. "You named him Torm?"

"It's better than him being called experiment #999 or Little Devil," Tom says moving aside so Tord could sit on the couch behind him. He turns around and places his hands on his hips.

"Torm?" Tord questions the name again.

Tom shrugs his shoulders, "What? I gave him the name Storm earlier, but he just prefers to be called Torm by taking the S off." He shakes his head.

"Listen Tom, I've known Torm for a few more years before I made Tomi. His DNA is composed of mine as you've seen with the resemblance we share." He gets a nod from Tom. "Mixed in with the second DNA... which happens to come from you..."

For a moment Tom's green eyes froze before fizzling out to a black screen.

"Tom?" Tord said a little bit nervous.

Tom doesn't say anything as he walks up to him on the couch. His eyes appear again when they're face or face, but colored an angry red narrowed at him.

"You mixed my DNA with yours?!?!" Tom brings his hand up to hold his head. "Tord what were you thinking..." his red eyes fade back to green as they soften from their narrowed position.

Tord brings his real hand up to cup the side of Tom's face gently. "Tom, I'm sorry, I knew I should have gotten consent first."

"That's not what I'm mad about Tord..." he looks at Tord sadly. "You're keeping these children in cages for who knows how long. Tomi was lucky to somehow find me and live outside, but Torm has been staying with you for so long in what? A cage?" His voice wavering. Torm is their son, he shouldn't be treated like that.

The Red Leader looks apologetic at Tom. "Listen, this is what I will do." Tom looks at him waiting to hear what he has to say. "I'll put Tomi and Torm under your care. Torm gets to stay away from being locked up unless he acts out of control. Being lock up for him is like a timeout, he's a child like you said. Other than that rule he's basically free with your watch over him."

"What about Tomi? Is he created from the both of us too?" Tom asks out of curiosity since he has yet to know of the other donor.

Tord glances away from his lover, rubbing the back of his neck. "Truthfully, no... His second donor is from someone else."

"Who are they Tord?" The brunette asks seriously. Whose DNA did his combined with to make Tomi?

Tord looks back at Tom unsure as he speaks. "Tomi, as you know, is made from your DNA. His second donor comes from one of our friends..."

"From Edd or Matt?" He says surprised. "Wait a second, you used Edd's DNA didn't you?" The army leader nods to answer yes.

So Tomi wasn't a production of Tom and Tord, but him and Edd. That explains why Tomi has a more cheery kind personality and has one shade darker of Tom's original hair color too.

"Just why though?"

Tord shakes his head, "Tomi was originally supposed to have both our DNA like Torm, but the tubes holding each of our DNA's got swapped around when I wasn't paying attention."

He could remember the day clearly, his scientists were focusing on Torm having a tantrum that one of them made his test tube holder fall to the floor. They set the test tubes back, but they got mixed up when they were put back.

The man in blue leans against Tord's chest. Tord wrapping his arms around him.

Tom smiles some but looks a little doubtful. "Any more secrets you're keeping from me Commie?"

Tord just gives him a confident smirk. "No more secrets Witness."

The brunet smiles a little more with a small hint of mischief, which Tord could not catch in time. Tom slides himself onto Tord's lap fully, loosely wrapping his arms around the man's neck.

The taller male's eye takes a gleam for a moment."What are you doing?"

"What else am I doing?" Tom playfully says as he leans close. His hand comes to tug Tord's bandages around his neck loose, exposing lightly tanned skin underneath. Leaning closer, his lips kiss along Tord's neck, giving a playful nip here and there.

Tord places his hands on Tom's hips as his eyes slide shut, enjoying the feeling of those soft kisses and nips along his skin. "T-Tom..."

Tom pulls back to meet Tord's sight. The man in red smiles, he leans in, kissing Tom on the lips. Little moans escaping their mouths every now and then.

Tord groans as Tom rubs a little lower with his hips. "Tom..."

The other male chuckles before quickly slipping out of Tord's embrace once again. "Tomi and Torm are still waiting for me back in the uniform department." He turns back, looking over his shoulder at the buzzed out Red Leader. "Hope you can take care of your problem there~" Tom giggles as he winks at Tord, then leaving the break room after unlocking the door.

Tord sat there all dazed on the kiss until he leans back on the couch with another groan coming out of him.

"Tom you little minx."

~Time Skip~

Torm had no problem adjusting to how the base worked, just like everyone else who joined.

He figured out that everyone working for Tom had a close relationship with him. Mostly calling him Blue or mom in general. While Red soldiers who worked for Tord continue to call him Red Leader.

Tomi recently started seeing Torm as a big brother figure in his daily life now that they spend so much time together. He even gained an overprotective attitude towards his little brother to a high degree that had Tord reminding him about Tom's protective attitude.

For now, Tord sat in his office with the kids and Tom. Tom and Tord were going over plans for the next battle against the Yellow Army. Tord wanted to rid the base for so long now, but he needed a perfect plan from his strategists before moving on from there.

"This one seems a little out of order, but it has some potential," Tom says as he hands the paper to his partner.

Tord takes the piece of paper in his hand, eyes scanning over the page in thought. "I see what you mean... although it has some risks and holes in them. We might lose soldiers with this one."

"There's still some more to go through Commie." Tom glances at the stack of strategy plans on his desk. "I think they'll take forever to get through."

Torm listens to their conversation while keeping Tomi busy with their little drawing project. Tomi, of course, has a really good drawing style compared to him. However, it doesn't stop him from being creative. His hands turn a simple piece of paper into a neatly down red colored crane. Tomi stares at it impressed and tries to do the same thing.

"Maybe this plan will have to do for now," Tord says holding the plan in his hand. "Although we'll need someone with the best stealth skills to get in and plant the bomb."

Tom looks back at the kids and presses his lips into a thin line at an idea. "Tord, can we talk outside for a moment."

"Yeah, sure." Tord gets up confused as to why Tom's pulling them out of the room.

The both of them head out of the office and stand in the hallway after closing the door shut behind them.

"What are you thinking Witness?"

Tom takes a deep breath, letting his words come out. "Tord, I think I should be the one to plant the bomb inside." His tone dead serious as he looks up at his lover.

"What?!" Tord exclaims, "Tom you can't, you'll be caught!"

Tom raises his finger to his lips as he whispers. "Shush! Tomi and Torm might hear!" There is a pause in silence before talking again in a more hushed voice. "Tord, I have the best stealth skills than anyone here, I'm telling you right now. You can even confirm this with my soldiers if you would like."

"But why? You're putting yourself in danger." Tord did not like the idea of Tom doing this mission. It sent him bad vibes.

"They've been a pain in my fucking ass for far too long now Tord. First, Luis Randel, then Connor Miles, fuck they even know what happen all those years ago with the giant robot and my parents." His hand comes up to hold Tord's blue jacket tightly. "I just can't deal with them anymore. Please, let me do this mission."

Tord looks down at Tom uncertain. His hands come to hold around Tom's wrists. "Tom..."

Tom smiles assuringly, "I promise I'll come back safely."

The leader in red leans down to rest his forehead against's Tom's. His eyes closed while Tom's eyes keep looking at him waiting for an answer.

"Okay. You can go."

Tom smiles more as his hands loosen their tight grip on his jacket.

"But I'll be coming with as well. I will be waiting with the rest soldiers who are going with you." Tord opens his eye, looking at Tom's green ones. A smile tugging at his lips. "That way we can come home together to Torm and Tomi."

Tom laughs lightly as he moves to hug Tord tightly.

"I would love that."

+x+x+x+

So I update...
Yeah so basically this was because I'm a birthday party and I'm kinda bored ^^'

Hope you guys enjoyed this little update. As usual, here's lovely fan art for all of you to fawn over :)

-DipperCipher0

@Pain_Searcher Compliments to the artist I say!

@StarKid168 Basically Splatoon lol XD

@Norwegian_Death Stamp of approval in the spot

And fan art I got through Instagram ^^

Thanks everyone, they are all lovely and beautiful, just like all of you!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1.1K 25
(Pretty old) (Red Leader VS. Blue Leader AU) One world, two armies. That's what Tom and Tord thought was their reality. Constantly in a war against e...
147K 2.1K 33
[Currently under editing] This is a TOMTORD oneshots book TomTord = Dom Tom & Sub Tord TordTom = Dom Tord & Sub Tom Dom = Top Sub = Bottom I did a...
6.5K 278 39
After the incident in 'The End' Tord was found on the hill by his two most trusted soldiers and parents. He was brought to the nearest hospital to ge...
67K 2.4K 32
*The End never happened* Tord left the guys to make his dream come true and become a leader of the Red Army. But something went wrong... He failed a...