I love you? ↬ J.JK

By Jeongs_OUT

I love you? Hello! This is my first story so it might be bad but I try my best! More

jeon jungkook
class
the boys
tzuyu
the rooftop
suga
my friends?
lunch with MY friends?
jungkook hates y/n
New story!
class with jungkook
detention
blushing
these feelings
do i like him?
the talk
jungkook's chances
talk with jimin
rumors about jungkook and y/n
yoongi's history
y/n's house
sleepover
matching outfits
bus
walking together.
shopping
when will you be mine?
jealously
Is it true?
accident
Chan and Felix
mine
let's date
jungkooks and y/n's thoughts
the offer
leave
parting away
END
when should i?
heads up
Thank you!
THANK YOU SOO MUCH
Another Thank you

answers please!

1.5K 22 3
By Jeongs_OUT

Hello guys this is not a chapter! I was wondering. Should I remove my other story called " you saved me" I feel like I need to. I felt like that since anyone is barley reading it should I delete the story. I feel like what's the point of publishing it if nobody is going to read it. So I want your guys advice if I should. Like is it  a bad story? I want to know! Because I wanted to write a book about suga's pre debut life. When he went through depression and when he had health problems. I want to write something that has a readers point of view. And the reader helps suga with his depression along the way. Like in the story you are also going through depression. Also yoongi is. So please give me some answers about the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.1K 59
[COMPLETED] "Jungkook?" I called out to him, he turned around with a small smile on his face. "Yes Y/N-sshi?" I bit my lip nervously, thinking if he...
31.1K 685 25
This is about Y/n's life :) Enjoy... if there's any grammar mistakes..I'm sorry.. This is my first fanfiction , so don't mind my bad writing skills...
120K 4.2K 25
It was First love for the two of them. It was love at first sight when he saved her...but she realizes she needs to save him. ---------------- First...
34 6 5
Well it's a Cinderella story but with a twisted. It's BTS version. I hope you like it and give this story a like. This is my very first story and it'...