The Patient Escape (Mental Pa...

By DireWolfAlpha

We all have secrets who says that they need to be hidden though. When you deal with the human mind you will f... More

Summary + Casting
Playlist
|1|
|3|
|4A|
|4B|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|

|2|

8.9K 283 21
By DireWolfAlpha

I sat on in my office writing a report on the last patient. I was drawn into my work I didn't hear someone knocking on my door. I didn't notice until Marcel popped his head in and called my name.

"(Y/n)?" I looked up surprised and stuttered when answering him.

"Y-yes?" He smirked and looked at the floor.

"I just came to see how you are doing in your position." I smiled.

"Oh, yeah everything is fine I just need to go get another patient and let him have his time to speak his mind." He just stared at me and then spoke out.

"Who is the patient you need to meet now?" I was walking towards the door holding his files.

"Well, I have to have a meeting with a manager about some of his clients."

Marcel grabbed the files. He opened one of them and read it out loud.

"Namjoon Kim, he has severe self-harm completion, but finally have been able to get to the recovery stage."

I looked at him as he flipped through the files.

"Yeah he's getting better and I will help him so he can live his life out of this building."

We stared at each other and silence took the room. Marcel smirked and chuckled.

"We need more people like you in our faulty."

I walked back and opened my door.

"I'll take that as a compliment, but I will ask you to leave Dr. Ball good day."

He smiled and walked out as I watched him leave. I will always wonder what going on with him. I locked my door and walked into the meeting room. I opened the room and started to prepare.

As I was waiting I looked into my emails and saw if there was anything about my father but to my avail nothing to find. I exited out of my email and sat back.

I looked up to see the manager of Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. He smiled and walked.

Behind them, I saw Dr. Pena and Dr. Ball. Marcel smirked at me and sat right next to me. Collete looked at me with wide eyes seeing Marcel being close to me.

The manager introduced himself as PD-Min and sat down next to other staff members of Big Hit.

"Hello, Dr. (L/n) I would like to request so abilities these young boys to do." Marcel opened his mouth, but I cut him off.

"I am opened to request please tell me them and we can find a way to use those request as a recovery method for them."

PD-min smiled sweetly and handed Collete, Marcel, and I a list of their request.

"Writing music?" Marcel spoke.

"We can use that to put their emotions and thoughts, it could be therapeutic." I highlighted the first one.

"Instruments?" Collete whispered.

"We have a piano, but you might need to provide for that aspect."

PD-min nodded.

"That won't be a problem."

I nodded and looked at the list. One of the request I don't really know about.

"Social Media/Contact with the outside world."

Marcel laid the paper on the table and held his hands together.

"No, we cannot do that." PD-min looked worried.

I looked at Marcel and back to the manager.

"We can see if we can, but it may be added later on into the treatment. We can ease them into it, but it could take time."

PD-min nodded.

"Yes, that's understandable thank you for your time Dr. (L/n), Dr. Pena, and Dr. Ball."

They left and the meeting room became quiet.

"Dr. (L/n) please come with me. We need to speak on what happened."

I looked down at the paper and stood up. I followed Marcel out of the meeting room. He grabbed my arm and dragged me into another room.

"Listen I understand this is your part of the job, but you should discuss with us before you make choices."

I pulled my arm away and glared at him.

"They are my patients' I will make sure to help them recover that even means slowly helping them into the real world, Marcel."

He just stared at me pushed me to the wall.

"I like you and your work, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let this facility go down that my family has tried so hard to build."

He pushed away and yanked open the door and slammed it shut. I started breathing heavily and started to cry.

I tried hard to control my breathing. After I finally got back my normal breathing I wiped the tears off and opened the door.

I saw Collete walking. I hope she wouldn't notice me and I put my head down hiding the fact I was crying.

Collete saw me and grabbed my shoulder. She turned me around and saw tears on my cheeks.

"(Y/n)? Are you alright?"

She looked all worried and tighten her grip on my shoulder.

"Yeah just think everything isn't going so well."

Collete smiled sweetly at me and tightened her grip.

"You did the right things." I nodded in denial.

"Those boys are your patients, not mine or Marcel. It is your job to help them and that's what you are doing."

I looked at her and asked her a quick question. Just to change the subject.

"Do you like my brother?" She blushed and looked away.

"He is my coworker I'm we're not allowed to get into a romantic relationship with co-workers."

I smirked.

"Collete not even Marcel follows that rule who cares to be honest." She sighed.

"Yeah I guess, I'll also scold Marcel for what he did." I gave her a small smile and walked off.

Author's POV

Marcel walked into his office locking the door and closing the blinds. He slammed his hands on his desk letting papers fly everywhere. He laid on the couch and covered his eyes with his arm.

"How do you break someone who is unbreakable?"

He soon went into a small dream. He opened a door to see (Y/n) in the kitchen. He smiled and grabbed her shoulder to turn her. When she turned around, he saw bruises on her beautiful face.

"Honey? What happened?"

He went to touch her face, but she flinched. She flinched...Marcel felt sick to his stomach. Then other patients surrounded him even (Y/n).

"You killed us."

"No."

"You murdered us."

"Stop."

"You erased us."

"Enough!"

Marcel yelled and woke up. Covered in sweat he jumped from the couch and opens the door. He runs out and knocks on (Y/n)'s door.

She opened it with a smile until she saw Marcel. She became cold and sarcastic.

"Yes, Dr. Ball?"

Marcel was taken back.

"I told you to call me Marcel."

She raised her brows in a bratty way.

"Listen I came to apologize Dr. (L/n)."

She looked into Marcel's eyes to find any sympathy in them.

"Excuse me I'm very busy I have to meet with a few clients and patients."

She closed her door and walked back. She didn't want to see him. He did not have any sympathy in his eyes, but fear.

"Dr. (L/n)?"

Hoseok asked to see if (Y/n) was all right.

"Yes, I'm fine to let's keep discussing shall we?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 464 36
[ "Help me," I whispered, still oblivious of who the person with me is. And finally I felt something I never felt before. Warmth. ] •Reader x Kim Tae...
109K 5.6K 38
His pink hair, his dimples, his tall figure. You remember those things. But you have no idea who he is or why he keeps showing up around you. You kne...
unknown. By ros.

Fanfiction

51K 3.8K 29
ー ur eyes can deceive you, dont trust them. a bangtan fic. © ownjeonn 2017
12K 671 13
What's the shape of your being? No one was supposed to know, some secrets were meant to stay hidden until the end of time. A human? A vampire? A wer...