Fairy Tail's Light Gone (Stin...

Par xXChiefPotatoXx

Lucy, the light of Fairy Tail was being bullied by her so called 'Nakamas'. She wasn't bullied by one person... Plus

How It All Started
Lucy's Brother?
Leaving
Lucy's Past
Meeting Sting
Who Is He?
The New Master Is.....
Is It Offical?
Figuring It Out
Another Worry To Worry About
Trust
The Suprise
Confessions
Participates
Arriving
Another Problem Solved
The Movie Marathon With A Twist
Dreams and Nightmares
Good Memories? Not
What Happened To Lucy?
What?!
I Need Sting!
What Is She Doing?
Sleepover!
The Ruined Game
Another One In Love With Sting?!
The Voice
Meet the Demonia Family
The Announcement
Lucy's Over Training, So Stop Her!!
Fun On Aqua's Island
Relaxing At The Spa
Laxus's Suprise
Cliff of Scene
Ice Tragedy
Game Day
Going Home
The Elimination Round
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Final Day
Welcome Back Yukino
Take Out Until Death
New Beginnings (Final Chapter)

Festivals, Surprises and Planning

1.6K 46 16
Par xXChiefPotatoXx

As I said in the last chapter, I will make this chapter extra long for you guys! 💖 Enjoy!

Lucy's P.O.V

We finally were all ready to leave for the Annual Dragon Festival.

I wore...

Sting wore this...

Rogue wore this...

Gray wore this...

Minerva wore this...

Rufus wore this...

Orga wore this...

Laxus wore this...

I locked arms with Sting and we walked through the portal to the Annual Dragon Festival. We greeted my mum and dad. Sting and the team thanked them for letting them train her with the dragons and also handed them flowers. We saw Clover Lee the Spirit Dragon in his human form.

"Hey, Lu Lu! Long time no see," he exclaimed. "Who is this? Lucy! Is he your ex?" Sting asked whispering the last part in my ear so no one can hear but I think he forgot that dragons have excellent hearing ability. Clover Lee just chuckled and he explained everything,"No, I'm not her ex. I am the spirit dragon, Clover Lee. I was one of the dragons that taught her magic for an extra period of time. Also didn't Lucy tell you that you're her first boyfriend?". Sting was red with embarrassment. "Sorry for assuming that Lucy. Sorry for disturbing you Clover Lee," Sting apologised.

He dragged me away to avoid Clover Lee from seeing his embarrassed state. "You okay Sting?" I asked. He shook his head while saying, "How can you still be with me if I'm always so clingy and protective of you? Don't you get annoyed?". I smiled and gave him my answer, "I don't care that you're always to clingy or overprotective. Even though it does sometimes get annoying but that's not the point. Sting is Sting, I love you for you... Man this is getting cheesy,". We both shared a laugh and I started to introduced Sting to some of the other dragons before I had to leave with Rogue and Zeref so my mum could announce that I'm back even though they probably already know.

"Could I have your attention, please? Thank you. Now, you might already know this, but we want to make an official announcement that the youngest Dragonia sibling has finally regained her memories. Now, she isn't the youngest anymore, there is another Dragonia coming into the family!" mum announced. Everyone was shocked but happy at the same time.

I

HAVE

A

YOUNGER

SIBLING!!!

YAY!!!!!

I ran to mum and dad and gave them a big bear hug. "Congrats mummy and daddy!! I'm finally not the youngest anymore. Whenever I wanted to play with anyone, they always run away. Well, everyone apart from Wesslogia and Stealthy and Igneel," I exclaimed. Then I looked at their faces and saw them pale a bit. "What's wrong? Are you guys okay?" I asked worriedly. They smiled weakly and looked at each other. I decided to read their minds since they won't say and I'm getting a bit worried. 'That was the worst period of time. Playing with Lu Lu is like trying to get Igneel to stop breathing fire. Lucy, honey, we know you're reading our minds'. I pouted and they just smiled.

I went to go fined Igneel cause I haven't seen him in forever. When I saw him, I immediately went up to him and... punched him in the stomach (Just saying, all the dragons are in their human form). "Ahh, who the heck was that I swear, when I see that person I'll-" Igneel turned around and saw me. "P-Princess Lucy! D-Didn't see you there. I'm sorry for that inconvenient shouting," he apologised. I chuckled and forgave him. "So, how's the evil, dragon stealer Natsu?" I asked him. "I don't know, I thought you were with him being best friends. You know, like when Tartaros happened," he said. I looked at him with a blank expression and said in a harsh tone,"He is not my best friend or friend,". That's when I remembered what happened with Natsu when I saw Sting kiss Yukino. I facepalmed and left to find Zeref and Rogue. The place was huge, it was basically a normal festival but 10 times bigger.

It took forever to find them. About half an hour, I finally found them in the little children's play area. They had a blank, shocked, and worried expression. "What's wrong?" I asked. They slowly turned to me, pointed to the little kids and said,"That's what we're going to have to deal with until they are grown up," they said in unison while also crying. "..." "THEY?!" I screamed. "Oh, you didn't know? The babies are identical triplets," they explained. I was shocked. Three of them. Identical. What?

I left them without explanation. Sting came up to me and saw what state I'm in. "What's wrong?" he asked. "The babies... they're triplets," was all I said. "We'll worry about that later because your mum said something about you 'changing'! Also that you need to do it now!" he exclaimed. I knew what he was talking about. It's kind of a tradition to change dresses during the festival. But it's the same dress every time. We had to learn a certain spell to transform into it. We would rise into the sky and transform.

*Timeskip* At 10 pm

Rogue's P.O.V

The festival lasts until 6 am the next morning. Lucy, Laxus and Sting went back to the Dragonia palace to start unpacking.The rest of us bought as much food as possible because we want to go back to eat with the others. It is Laxus's birthday tomorrow and we want to get him something from the festival as well as something from the shops. Lucy and Sting will be distracting him the whole night and all of tomorrow. We got Laxus a lightning necklace that we saw him looking at before he went to go pack.

What he didn't know was that it is also a limiter. It can be useful in battle to have a limiter because it can give you the element of surprise. This necklace also contains a summoner which can teleport object to your hand whenever you need it.

We got home and we ate while sitting around the pool. Laxus said he needed to wake up early to do something, so he went off to bed early. It is currently 11 pm and we decided to get to work to plan out Laxus's surprise birthday party. We are having a pool party at Aqua's Island. We will be having a two day and one night stay there while also having different activities to make it more fun. Aqua's Island is a place where anyone can go to on special occasions or train with Aqua herself. The first day when we arrive is to have fun around the pools, the second day would be a paintball match.

It was 2 am by the time we got everything ready. We actually went to the stores, got everything, went to Aqua's Island and set everything up there and we made it back home safe and sound. Well, not everyone, Lucy did slip off the but Gray saved her just in time. The two of them have minor cuts but that all can be fixed. Everyone went to bed at 3 am after everyone has showered and everything, but even then, all we heard was the tossing and turning of someone. As I suspected it was Lucy. She has been having a lot of nightmares lately, so we are going to take her to the dream dragon fist thing in the morning.

To be continued...

Sorry for the late update, I had camp, and Birthdays and tutoring. I'll start to try update every week if it's possible. The next one might take longer because of all the names I'll have to write. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Peace ✌🏻

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.3K 227 13
( NOT A NALU STORY!!! ) After Lisanna returns from Edolas, Lucy starts to be ignored by the whole Guild, excluding Levy, Gray, Lisanna(yes i'...
9.2K 159 7
Everyone's probably read one of those stories. One where Lisana came back and everyone ignores Lucy. What if Lisana did do that, but instead of hurti...
56.1K 1.3K 23
When Lisanna first rejoined Fairy Tail after she was thought dead most people ignored Lucy but that was okay because she still had team Natsu and her...
17.8K 284 13
After Lucy doesn't go on a job with Natsu, later he finds a guy kissing her. Upset he leaves. He doesn't get why his heart hurts and goes away on a m...