Welcome Back Yukino

I'm finally back and here is the next chapter of Lucy's life.

Sting's P.O.V

When we entered our guild, we didn't expect Lisanna to be there, waiting, with everyone knocked unconscious. "Well well well, look at who decided to show up now?" she said in an evil manner. She didn't look the same when she last saw her at the games. She looked a bit like...Natsu did actually. She had small horns and she had small tattoos on her skin. She looked very evil. 

Stacy, a 5-year-old girl who joined Sabertooth during the Grand Magic Games, came over to us full of bruises and cuts. Lucy and Minerva were fuming. During the little time that we got to know her, she already calls us her family. Stacy was like a little sister to us, Lucy and Minerva especially. She has this aura where you just want to keep her safe and look after her. "We-we're sorry, we c-couldn't stop her. W-we thought she was still the girl from the GMG's but she's stronger and different."

With that, she started crying in Rogue's chest. A figure came from behind Lisanna. A figure who we all know. It was Yukino! "Oops, my bad, I forgot to introduce you to my friend here, Yukino. I think you know her but I'm introducing her as my sidekick," Lasagna sneered. Yukino just stood there with a blank face. Not really showing any signs of happiness or sadness, just blank. I just think that she is rethinking her decisions. 

"Answering the question that you all must be thinking, I have changed. I have part of Nastu inside of me so I have his abilities. For example..." Lisanna then shot multiple fireballs at us. We all spread out so it makes it harder for her to hit us all at once. 

"We will give you one warning. Either you leave now without any injuries, or we will come after you," Minerva said while all of us let out killing auras. She suddenly looked scared since she knew the meaning of family but tried to hide it, terribly as I might as well add. I saw right through her and smirked. 

"Whatever you say, we are obviously going to battle you," I started. 

"You hurt our family," Rogue and Laxus continued.

"You hurt them," Rufus and Gray said.

"We hurt you back," Minerva and Lucy growled, launching at the two full force. 

Minerva punched Yukino right in the stomach and Lucy punched Lisanna square in the face. I must say that I am quite proud of my girlfriend. Their fight didn't last very long because Lisanna took off before they could get any real action.  Yukino was just lying there on the ground, looking at the ceiling, deep in thought. Rufus took Minerva to get the infirmary ready since there was going to be a lot of people visiting. The rest of the team that was with us went to help all the people off from wherever they were lying injured. Lucy and I went outside to make sure she wasn't anywhere near the guild. As soon as we knew she wasn't anywhere near the area we went back inside and helped out in the infirmary. 

Rogue's P.O.V

I noticed how earlier she had a hint of regret in her eyes. I could see that she didn't like seeing these people hurt. I approached her after Lisanna ran away and asked if she was okay. "Why would you worry about me when I did all these bad things to your family?" she asked. 

"I-I don't know. I guess I saw a h-hint of regret in your eyes when you saw all these people on the ground," I stuttered. Gosh, why am I stuttering? I have no reason to stutter, I'm not afraid of her.

"R-Rogue?"

"Yeah?"

"What would you s-say if...I said..." she stopped.

"You said what?" I said. Making a hint for her to continue. 

"If I said...I l-liked you?" 

I was shocked. It took me a few seconds to recover with a sincere smile. "I would say I don't like you, but I love you." She looked at me and smiled. I picked her up and carried her to a table due to the blow she took from Minerva and we just sat there and talked. After an hour, we were joined by the team. 

"So why did you join Lisanna?" Minerva asked getting straight to the point. 

"Well, one day she came up to me and told me she was going to destroy my gate keys if I didn't help her. I was going to challenge her but then I realised she took my keys when I wasn't looking. You know my relationship with my keys so I couldn't refuse. I only got them back  when she took part of Nastu, she started to beat me for me to stay by her side," she started sobbing. 

We all looked at her with sympathy and hugged her. I looked up and saw Jellal and he nodded. We gave her a group hug and we said in unison, "Welcome back to Sabertooth, Yukino!" 

We threw a party and we became an official couple. We all ended up sleeping on the guild floors, spread out. The only thing that mattered was Yukino who was sleeping in my arms right now. 

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up on the floor of the guild. I was the only one up and so I decided to be the good girl and cleaned up the place. Stacy walked through the doors since she didn't stay too late into the party. She was, after all, just a little girl. We talked for a bit when we heard a weird noise coming from just outside the guild doors. It wasn't a nice kinda sound, it sounded more like a weapon. I shouted for everyone to wake up and as soon as I did, there was a loud bang. The doors fell off their hinges. There stood Lisanna and she had a whole army behind her. They all wore dark purple cloaks and they held sceptres in their hands. She smirked and said, "Kill...them...all."

Everyone shot up to their feet and went into battle stance. We have the disadvantage since we weren't prepared and we just woke up on the floor and most of us with hangovers. Some had even just recovered from injuries. Lasgna's army charged at us and I pulled Stacy behind Sting and me who ran over to us. 

This...means...war

To be continued...

I am back! I hope you enjoyed this. The next part won't be the last part, I'm still deciding whether I should do like a squeal or not. Also, a heads up. I'm not really good at fighting scenes let alone a war. See you next time! Peace ✌🏻