Participates

Hello and welcome to Chapter 14. I feel like l do this every time and l should stop but still, l need an intro for you guys. Anyways, this chapter is dedication a lot of people who have read my book/ fanfic, that l know of:

- Yuesrutobi (For Voting)

- Efiction1 (For commenting, a lot, reading)

- Sonphany (For supporting me, reading)

- Fairy4Ever (For voting)

- potatocat0610 (For reading)

But, hold on. Someone here is missing. This Chapter has been inspired by one of the readers who has commented an idea for the book. Go check her out or follow or go with her ideas.

- Silversage45

Thank you so much for your idea now let's include it in this chapter.

Sting's P.O.V

"I chose...... t-to be your girlfriend!" She exclaimed while hugging me. I was so happy, she said yes, even though l knew her feelings towards me l was just so happy l hugged her back. I was so caught up in the moment, our faces were inches apart, then......

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Ahem..... you do release l am still here right?". I turned my head and l ended up looking and Rogue. "Whatever man," I replied to him. I let go of Lucy and she instantly ran ahead of us.

Lucy's P.O.V

Oh, My MAVIS!! Sting asked me to be his girlfriend! I can't wait to tell Minerva. I arrived at the guild and ran immediately to Minerva. "Minerva........ Sting........ Me..........YAY!". She knew my feelings for Sting but agreed not to tell anyone. She understood what l said and started fangirling. Sting and Rogue entered the guild and Jellal came out of his office. Yesss, he is announcing the participates for this year's Grand Magic Games. "Alright, l have decided the participates for this year's Grand Magic Games. They will be...

Rogue Cheney, who is changing his last name to Dragonia

Sting Eucliffe

Minerva Orlando

Lucy Heartfilia, who has officially changed her middle name to Apocalypse and her last name Dragonia

Gray Fullbuster

Laxus Dreyar

and

back up would be Rufus Lore and Orga Nanagear.

That's all and you eight, will be training at a beach resort (like in media), and Yukino would be there also but she said she will be paying for her own stay there. That's all," He announced. YESS!!! I get to go up against Fairy Tail and get my revenge. Watch out Fairies, Lucy Apocalypse Dragonia is finally back. I looked back towards Minerva and she said, "Alright people who are going to the Grand Magic Games, we will pack now and meet up at the train station at 10 pm.". Rogue, Sting, Lector, Frosh, and l started to walk back to their house with Gray and Laxus following behind me.

~Timeskip~ 10 pm when everyone was at the train station

Rogue's P.O.V

Wow, Sting finally had the guts to confess to Lucy. I am actually glad he was the one who confessed to her instead of that Salamander pyro. I trust him with her because l know he truly cares for her because he has never shown that much feelings for any girl he had ever dated. Minerva came back to us with our train tickets, we then got on the train with a whining Sting. I looked at Lucy and asked, "Can you please do something with him, like trioa? Don't forget me too though.". She smiled at me and she put her hands in front of me and l felt ok when the train started to move. Sting immediately turned green and Lucy tried to hide her laughs but failed miserably. "What's so ....funny..... Blondie? Rogue why aren't you .......green or even..... a tad green?" he managed to say in between his barfing. Lucy then put his head on her lap and played with his hair. I know she was tired and couldn't be bothered to do the trioa again. He fell asleep and so did Lucy. Very soon everyone fell asleep, so l decided to go to sleep since it takes 8 hours to get there.

To be continued...
Sorry it was a little short and that l haven't updated in like a day but l definitely will make it up by the next chapter, and trust me l definitely will update because my friend will literally make me. 😅 Peace ✌🏻