The Suprise

Welcome back to Fairy Tail's Light.

I am so happy to know that there are people reading this and actually like it!! 😁

Thanks to a lot of people l have a lot of motivation to continue writing. Enough talking for me, let's get writing/ reading.

Lucy's P.O.V

Something came towards me..................... It was ROGUE!!! He pulled me into a hug and the lights were opened. "SUPRISE!!!" everyone said as they came out of their hiding spots. I was in total shock, Yukino came up to me and explained everything, how she was acting to make me run away somewhere else while they set up the decorations and everything. I then asked if l could get my emblem and she said yes. So l followed her to the bar and she asked me, "Where and what color?". I thought for a few seconds and decided, "Baby Blue on the right side of my stomach please". Once l got it stamped l ran over to Rogue and Sting and hugged them both from behind. I frightened them a bit until they knew it was me. I thanked them for doing this for me but l also had to ask one question, "Why did you do it today, my birthday was yesterday." They both looked at each other and smiled. "Yesterday you had a rough day so we didn't get any time to, so today we would celebrate your birthday on the first full day at Sabertooth," Rogue said answering my question. I thanked them again and left to find Laxus and Gray who was with Rufus Lore and Orga Nanagear. "Hey guys," I said grabbing their attention. "Hey, Lucy, Happy Birthday!" they said fully in sync. I giggled at their reaction, bickering about who's copying who and who said it first.

We had an amazing time but like all good things, they have to come to an end. We didn't want to stop the time so Sting and Rogue invited Yukino, Rufus, and Minerva to their house to have a sleepover. By the way, guys, Minerva, and l cool now.

~Timeskip~ When everyone got to Sting and Rogue's house.

"Let's play TRUTH or DARE!!" exclaim the very excited Yukino. "Sure," everyone said as they sweatdropped at Yukino. Everyone sat in a circle and Rogue started the game off.

R- Rogue

Y- Yukino

M- Minerva

L- Lucy

S- Sting

Ru- Rufus

G- Gray

La- Laxus

Begin:

R: Yukino, Truth or Dare

Y: Dare

R: I dare you to sit in between Sting and Lucy

(After that switching places)

Y: Sting, Truth or Dare

S: Truth

Y: Yay, Do you love me or Lucy more?

S: What kind of question is that! But if l had to choose it would be .....

*BOINK*

Third Person P.O.V

Minerva hit Yukino's head with a pan saying, "What are you trying to do to my favorite ship of all time?!" Yukino rubbing her head replied, "Why, because you know Sting loves me? Wow, l didn't know you are such a good friend shipping Sting and l!!!!"

With that, the game of Truth or Dare was ended and Minerva did some... match making bed arrangements. There are 4 beds, 1 master and 3 medium sizes. (Sorry, l don't know my beds.)

Gray and Laxus get the Masterbed.

Sting and Lucy

Minerva and Rufus

and

an angry Yukino and a calm Rogue.

~Timeskip~ When everyone is sleeping

Lucy's P.O.V

I kept on tossing and turning. I couldn't sleep because all l could think of is how Fairy Tail hurt me. I started tearing up when l had a flashback of Nastu punching me. I started crying by the time it finished. I closed my eyes trying to go to sleep. I had a nightmare, Fairy Tail persuading Sabertooth to ditch me, eventually, they gave in and both guilds started attacking me. "PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!! NNNOOOOO!!!!!" I screamed. I woke up screaming.

I looked to my right seeing the clock saying that it's 12:00 am. I am too scared to go back to sleep. I just sat there, crying my eyes out when l felt something moving next to me. Out popped Sting, everything that happened before came rushing into my head. I cowered in fear as he reaches out to me. "Hey Blondie, are you alright?" he asked me, full of concern. I remembered l can trust him so l just shook my head. "Sting, can you promise me something?" "What is it Blondie?" he asked. "Promise me that you'll never turn your back on me, please don't ever leave me, l don't want to be alone anymore. Please just.....promise me.....l don't want you to leave.....ever," l said breaking down in tears, again. He nodded his head and hugged me, l hugged him back. "Hey Blondie, you should get some rest now," he said. I nodded again. We parted and slept to our side. I again kept tossing and turning until l felt Sting sit up and put me in between his legs and hugged me from behind. It was comfortable enough for me to fall to sleep. I felt my mouth move saying something, but l was too sleepy to hear what l was saying, hopefully, nothing embarrassing.

Sting's P.O.V

Blondie and l both separated from the hug, even though l wanted it to last. She kept tossing and turning. To be honest, it was bugging me. So l made up my mind and picked her up and put her in between my legs while l hugged her from behind so l could stop her from moving too much. It was comfortable though, comfortable enough to sleep. Before l slept, l heard her say...

To be continued...

Cliffhanger. What will Lucy say? Is it embarrassing? Wait, until the next chapter comes out. Thanks for reading and see you next!! Peace ✌🏻