Who Is He?

Welcome back to my story/ fanfic.

Let's get on with Chapter 6 of Fairy Tail's Light.

Lucy's P.O.V

I opened my eyes for me to see..... STING?! "T- Thanks," I said while blushing. I then remembered everything. Rogue, Laxus, Gray, Train, Stupid Fairies....... FOOD!!!! "I WANT FOOD!!!" l yelled while l ran over to Rogue while Sting was covering his ears. I sat down and Rogue handed me a plate of bacon and eggs with toast and orange juice. I wolfed it down and so did the exceeds while Rogue sweatdropped. Sting joined us when l finished and Rogue also handed him his plate.

~Timeskip~ When everyone finished their food.

Rogue's P.O.V

Sting and l started heading for the guild with Laxus, Gray and Lucy cradling the two exceeds. When we got there Sting decided to kick down the doors as a big entrance, while the rest of us just walked in normally. I asked Yukino if the Master was here and took the three ex-fairies to the master to get approval.

~Back at Fairy Tail~

Master Makarov's P.O.V

I walked up to the railing and shouted, "LISTEN UP YOU MEANINGLESS BRATS!!!!" Everyone looked at me. "THREE MEANINGFUL MEMBER HAS LEFT THE GUILD BECAUSE, OF YOUR RUDE, PATHETIC EXCUSES TO BE A MAGES. CAN YOU GUESS WHO!!!" silence filled the guild. I guess they have very short memories. "IT'S LUCY, GRAY, AND LAXUS YOU DUMB BRATS, NOW SINCE LUCY LEFT DUE TO BEING BULLIED TEAM NASTU AND THE GUILD, YOU ALL ARE BANNED FROM DOING JOB REQUESTS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN GO ARE let me think NO ONE EXCEPT FOR THE EXCEEDS WHO CAN'T SHARE THEIR MONEY WITH THEIR PARTNERS. NOW Everyone, do you understand?" I didn't give them a chance to say anything, and so I left.

~At Sabertooth~

Lucy's P.O.V

We headed towards Sabertooth's Guild Master's Office. We were about to go when Rogue stopped us saying, "Just so you know we changed masters, it isn't Sting nor Jiemma...... when you see him *sigh* please do not go up to him and do all that crying thing  that you do when you haven't seen someone for a while, like with some people." I hesitantly nodded. Rogue opened the door and the three of us walked in with him following.  When l looked to see who the master was my eyes lit up and l immediately ran up to him, but before l got to scream his name and jump on him, he turned around and asked me.....

??? P.O.V

"Lucy?! Is it really you?!" l asked the blonde girl. "Yeah!!!! I've been looking for you since the day l heard you've been missing," She answered as she had little tears on the end of her eyes.  If you don't know what she means, l will explain to you. I am...........

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

To be continued...

Thx for reading Chapter 6 of Fairy Tail's Light. Peace ✌🏻