Blank Space | Completed

By Balyumruk

[Grand winner of the Kfic Producer Awards Season 1] "So it's gonna be forever, or it's gonna go down in fla... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten (Part 1)
Ten (Part 2)
Eleven (Part 1)
Eleven (Part 2)
Twelve (Part 1)
Twelve (Part 2)
Twelve (Part 3)
Thirteen (Part 1)
Thirteen (Part 2)
Thirteen (Part 4)
Thirteen (Part 5)
Thirteen (Part 6)
Fourteen (Part 1)
Fourteen (Part 2)
Fourteen (Part 3)
Fifteen (Part 1)
Fifteen (Part 2)
Fifteen (Part 3)
Sixteen (Part 1)
Sixteen (Part 2)
Sixteen (Part 3)
Seventeen (Part 1)
Seventeen (Part 2)
Seventeen (Part 3)
Eighteen (Part 1)
Eighteen (Part 2)
Eighteen (Part 3)
Nineteen (Part 1)
Nineteen (Part 2)
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
A Couple Words
Epilogue

Thirteen (Part 3)

15.6K 649 1.2K
By Balyumruk

A/N: HEY LADIES (and gentlemen if there are any) I'M BACK! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! <3

And I reached 7K??? I can't believe this I'm just sdlkhgldfk Thank you so much guys <3

In the end, Lisa decided to pay for their dinner.

"But not here," she glanced at him, they were in the car. "I'm going to choose the place."

"Okay," Jungkook laughed.

"We're going Itaewon," Lisa smiled and leaned back on her seat.

"Itaewon?" the boy asked, lighting the left blinker to turn to the road over the river.

"Yes, there's this little place I really love," Lisa looked out from the window. The sky had started to get darker and the lights of the city were starting to appear one by one. She sighed. It was such a pleasant sight to see.

Jungkook, who had realized this, changed to the right lane and slowed down a little. Lisa looked at him.

"What's wrong?"

"You like lights," he replied, his eyes on the road. "I want you to see them lighting up. We can go a little bit slow."

Lisa felt her heart drum in her ears once again. He really needed to stop acting like this. She turned to the window again, her cheeks were pink and she had a hard time focusing on the lights. She was too aware of his presence.

"It's okay," she murmured after two minutes. "I can watch them later. I'm hungry."

Jungkook smiled as he sped up. Lisa took a deep breath and her phone started to ring. She opened her bag and took it out and felt an adrenaline rush in her body, creating panic.

My Mochi

She glanced to Jungkook, who was driving carefully while humming to the music coming from the radio. Lisa felt horrible, but she silenced the phone and put it back in her bag again.

"Why didn't you answer?" Jungkook glanced at her. Lisa forced out a smile.

"It's not urgent," she said feeling even more horrible. But she couldn't talk with Jimin when she was with Jungkook...

The feeling of two-timing was back and it wrecked Lisa. Then she turned her eyes to window and took a deep breath.

"So where are we going?" Jungkook asked as they finally crossed the river.

Lisa gave him the directions for the rest of the drive and they stopped at the main street.

"We should park here," Lisa said, looking around for a parking spot. "Your car can draw too much attention."

Jungkook looked at her with surprise but complied anyways. They drove around for a while and found a nice spot away from the traffic. When they got out, Lisa glanced towards the backseat of the car which was full of shopping bags.

"How am I supposed to carry all of these to home," she bit her lip and turned to Jungkook. "You should've stopped me at some point."

Jungkook sighed, like I could say no to you.

"You looked like you were having fun. I didn't want to spoil it for you," he smiled. "Besides, do you think I'm going to let you go home alone? Please."

Lisa took a deep breath, "Okay then. Let's go."

They walked side by side, their hands were in their pockets and they were awfully quiet compared to the rest of the day. It was almost as if they were only now realizing who they were. Or it was just Lisa. She stole a glance at Jungkook, who was looking around to see something familiar.

He looked like a fucking model that jumped out from Esquire or GQ or Men's Health or something. He was unreal.

Black pants, a dark red turtleneck, long black coat over them, a pair of shoes which probably costed like the yearly salary of a middle-class family, his skin glowing and a little pink from the cold, his big and round and gorgeous and constantly surprised eyes darting around like he was seeing everything for the first time, the pink lips which were slightly open, the magnificent smile that revealed his adorable bunny teeth, his broad shoulders, tall height, long legs, naturally attractive walking style, his dark brown hair tousled from the wind casually... It was insane.

Lisa looked ahead again, her stomach clenching with sudden guilt. She was somehow feeling like she was cheating on Jimin whenever she was with Jungkook and it made her sick. But she couldn't help being with the younger boy, they were in the same group of friends after all, and he was treating her like she was the most important thing in the world. And Jimin and she weren't even official come to that.

It was more than fucking, obviously. Denying that would be bullshit at this point. She liked Jimin. But she wasn't ready for a relationship because of what had happened. She knew not every guy was like that guy, especially Jimin who was an angel and a mochi, but some kinds of fear would empierce into your soul so deeply that you can't help it.

And then there was this boy, who was walking beside her. She couldn't even describe him, or what he meant for her. Apart from that he was a complete pain in the ass for turning her into a mess, he made her heart flutter and jump. If it wasn't for Jungkook, Lisa probably could give herself to Jimin with time. But damn Jeon-fucking-Jungkook. Confusing Lisa with his perfection. Fluttering her heart. Making her think about him. Making her forget how to breathe. Making her feel like she was two-timing them, making her heart waver with his everything. Lisa sometimes wished she had never met him...

She sighed, surfacing from her thoughts and walked towards a small alley, it wasn't much crowded for an Itaewon night.

"Are you going to kill me?"

Lisa turned to Jungkook, laughing. He was smiling as he repeated her words to Lisa.

"Because that's what happens in the dramas."

"Stop it," Lisa hit his arm lightly. "We're here."

She showed him a small, two-floor building; it looked like a family-run restaurant. The sign said 'Paper Heart' with a black, italic handwriting on a parchment coloured background.

"I have never seen this place," Jungkook frowned as they walked in. "Is it new?"

"No," Lisa smiled. "I've been coming here for eight years now."

Inside, there were three tables shaped like tree trunks and four wooden armchairs each around them. A soft, yellow light filled the room from the many paper lights hanging from the ceiling in different lengths. The walls were soft beige coloured. Every table had three candles as decoration that you could light.

"Hello," Lisa smiled to the middle-aged woman who was busy with cleaning one of the tables. She raised her head and smiled upon seeing the blonde.

"Lisa," she straightened. "Welcome. How are you?"

"I'm fine, thanks," the blonde replied, walking towards the older. "I've missed your food."

The older woman laughed, "You were gone for a long time. Your table is available. I'll send Junseo for you in a while."

Lisa nodded and the older woman's eyes darted to Jungkook.

"You've brought company."

"Ah, yes," Lisa glanced at Jungkook and smiled. "He's a friend. He had to put up with me all day, so I figured I could at least treat him dinner."

Jungkook shook his head, smiling. Then bowed to the woman politely. He looked at the walls, which were full of little serviettes and papers and polaroid photos with various notes on them.

The woman looked at his handsome features carefully and then turned to Lisa.

"Keep him," she whispered. "He's perfect for you."

Lisa felt her blush, "He's just a friend."

"His eyes tell a different story," the woman whispered again and Lisa glanced towards Jungkook.

He was still looking at every single thing like he was seeing them for the first time in his life, lips slightly apart, and eyes growing bigger. He walked to one of the walls and carefully touched a serviette, leaning in to read its writing. He smiled a little, then looked at the photo on the upper part of the wall. He slid it to right just a little bit to read the thing under it.

Lisa felt a tugging in her heart, a sudden attraction to the boy and a horrible urge to touch his face and hug him. She wondered how warm his embrace would be. Or if his skin was smooth and soft as it looked like. Then she cleared her throat, turning to the lady. She was watching her with a knowing look and affectionate eyes.

"Looks like you feel the same, darling," the older woman smiled and motioned towards her usual table near the window.

Lisa took a deep breath and went to the table. Jungkook followed her after one second. As the chivalrous person he is, he held her chair as she sat, making Lisa sigh. She put her purse on the chair next to hers and took off her coat, placing it over the purse. Jungkook sat across her and took off his coat, too. That revealed his broad shoulders and how the turtleneck enveloped his toned body deliciously. His cologne and scent struck Lisa like a lightning.

She cleared her throat again and Jungkook looked at her, his eyes piercing her soul. Thank god Junseo came right at that moment.

"Welcome, noona," the young boy smiled to Lisa sweetly when he gave her the menu. He turned and bowed to Jungkook as he gave one to him.

"Hello, Junseo, how are you?" Lisa smiled.

"I'm fine, I guess. The school makes it hard to say. I've missed you."

Lisa laughed a little, the boy grinned.

"It's hard to see a beautiful girl when you're not around."

"Get yourself a girlfriend," she scolded him. The boy shrugged, still grinning.

"No girl could compare to you, noona."

Lisa laughed again, "I'm too old for you."

"It's just 5 years, noona," Junseo grinned wider. "My mom and dad have a 9-year age gap."

"You shameless rascal," Lisa smacked his arm playfully. "Go get us water."

Junseo laughed and bowed to them, walking towards to the kitchen. Lisa shook her head, smiling and looked at one shocked Jungkook. Lisa smiled.

"He's a jokester little thing. He was 9 when I started to come here, I used to help him with his homework and Junseo and his mother would accompany me whenever I came here alone. It's been eight years, I come here almost every week."

"He doesn't look too little anymore," Jungkook glanced at the young boy walking inside the kitchen.

"He is to me," Lisa grinned.

"Does he always hit on you?" Jungkook smiled at her. Lisa laughed.

"Yeah, for the last three years now. He's a good looking and kind kid, he just has problems with girls. He doesn't know what to do when a girl is around. Oh, maybe you could teach him a few tricks," she added and eyed Jungkook with a teasing smile.

He rolled his eyes, "I wasn't good with girls in high school either. I don't know what a teenage girl would want."

"Really?" Lisa asked, surprised. "You became a player at university?"

"I didn't become," Jungkook smiled. "I was made."

Lisa looked at him, confused. Then Junseo came with a jug and two glasses. He put them on the table and looked at Lisa.

"Mom asks if you'll order the usual noona," then he turned to Jungkook when Lisa nodded. "What would you like?"

Jungkook looked at the menu and frowned. Then closed it, "I'll have what Lisa'll have."

Junseo bowed and turned to Lisa, "I'll bake cupcakes for you."

"You're so sweet," Lisa smiled to the boy. He grinned and went to the kitchen.

"He's really good at baking," Lisa explained to Jungkook. "He wants to become a chef."

"You talk like as if you're a part of the family," Jungkook said, filling the glasses with water. Lisa sighed.

"Sort of. I had no one to turn to when I felt lonely at first two or three years of my life in Seoul. So I had places I was a regular, this place is one of them. They kind of adopted me."

"It must've been really hard for you," Jungkook said gently. Lisa took a deep breath and shook herself out from the emotional shit.

"Yeah, whatever. It must've been easy for you, though. Being who you are," Lisa teased again.

Jungkook rolled his eyes again, "I told you, I wasn't good with girls. I had barely talked to them."

"Don't tell me you didn't have a girlfriend," Lisa laughed. "The infamous player."

"I did have one," Jungkook confessed, straightening. He felt embarrassed and uncomfortable talking about this to the girl he loved, to be honest. "But I told you, I wasn't a player. Were you?" he added, looking at her eyes.

Lisa brushed her hair over her shoulder, "Yes. I had lots of boys fighting over for me –"

"Not surprised," Jungkook muttered under his breath.

"But I didn't have a relationship longer than 3-months," Lisa looked out from the window, a glittering thing had caught her eye. So she didn't realize Jungkook's look on her. It disappeared when she turned back to the boy.

"Why?" he asked, frowning.

"I didn't like how they acted. They treated me like a possession, not a person," Lisa shrugged.

Jungkook nodded and their food arrived before he could say anything. And the table filled with delicious dishes in an instant. Gamjatang, samgyeopsal, tteokbokki, various kimchi types, lettuce and other side dishes and a bottle of soju. Also, a weird kind of yellow pickled radish which was orange??

"Thank you!" Lisa sang to the mother and she smiled sweetly.

"What's this?" Jungkook poked the radish thing with his chopstick while Lisa put the meat over the grill.

She laughed, "It's yellow pickled radish. But I like mine with a little spicy flavour, so Soomin unnie makes this specially for me. She's Junseo's mom," she added before Jungkook could ask.

They started to eat in silence for a while. Lisa thought this was the strangest day she ever had and when did she become this comfortable with Jungkook to spend an entire day with him and to treat him dinner? He had done exactly what Lisa was scared of, he had seeped in her daily life and thoughts before she could even realize and prevent it.

She knew it'd be like this, she knew she'd feel like this, she knew it from that first time she felt like she should avert her gaze from his.

After half an hour of dead silence, they suddenly started to talk about anything and everything. School, their group, flowers, colours, seasons, movies, music, Thailand, Busan...

"You're from Busan, too?" Lisa said with surprise as he filled her glass with soju.

He nodded, "Who else do you know from Busan?"

"Uh," Lisa shifted uncomfortably. She didn't want to mention him in front of him.

Jungkook understood and looked at her eyes, not being able to control his burning feelings. Lisa froze when she saw the hurt and fire and a glimpse of an almost hostile expression. She felt horrible somehow and wanted to run away again.

"Is he from Busan?" Jungkook asked, his voice was as controlled as he could do.

"Yes," she murmured, looking everywhere except Jungkook. She was feeling horrible and guilty and she was going crazy because of these complicated emotions she had been experiencing.

Fucking emotions. They ruin everything.

Jungkook didn't say anything and drank his soju in one gulp. Then he looked out from the window, sighing. The jealousy and anger were eating him from the inside and it was starting to be too hard for him to control. He had never felt like this in his life. He had never thought jealousy could be this wrecking. It was such a fucked up thing and he could understand only now why people did dumb shit because of jealousy. He watched people passing by from the little alley and tried to calm himself down.

Lisa watched him for a minute. He looked so angry and she felt like shit. Guilt filled her body and her heart ached. She wanted to apologize, but then again for what she should apologize? She didn't have anything going on with Jungkook but she had something with Jimin – sort of. She felt like it should be the reverse – she should apologize to Jimin for feeling like this because of Jungkook.

She didn't want to ask the boy in front of her what his problem was because she knew the answer she'd get and she wasn't ready to face it. She didn't want to hear it. Because then she would be expected to do something, to say something. She didn't want it. She didn't want to lose how they are now –

WHAT.

Lisa groaned internally.

Great.

Lisa you selfish bitch.

Transferring to Sungkyunkwan could be one of the top three worst decisions of her life, she decided. Maybe she should've gone to Yonsei or something... This place did her no good. Then, Jungkook running his delicate fingers through his rich brown hair distracted Lisa and she looked at him again. He sighed softly again and watched a young couple walk through the alley. His gorgeous eyes followed them until the window frame and then he turned his eyes to Lisa, making eye contact.

Lisa averted her gaze and grabbed the soju bottle, pouring the alcohol to his glass. She could feel his eyes on her and tried not to tremble.

She poured some to her glass too.

He turned the meat on the grill over and gave the cooked ones to Lisa.

A full ten minutes of silence.

Then he broke the silence, "So, what do you read in nowadays?"

Lisa raised her head immediately and met his gaze, he was smiling again. She smiled, too.

"I kind of like romantic things," she started, feeling a little shy somehow.

He looked at her sweetly, "I know."

She arched a brow, "If you don't have a good explanation, this'll be creepy."

Jungkook laughed, "You like stars. It'd be weird if you didn't like romantic things."

"Fair point," Lisa smiled. "I have a couple of books I read whenever I feel like running away. I'm reading one of them now."

He frowned, "Why do you want to run away?"

Shit.

Lisa bit her lip for one second then replied nonchalantly, "It happens from time to time. There's no particular reason."

The boy nodded but he didn't look like he bought it. His eyes were searching hers. So Lisa cleared her throat and continued.

"It's called 'The Fault in Our Stars', have you heard of it?"

"I've heard the movie but I don't know the book," Jungkook said thoughtfully. "My cousin tried to take me to see the movie," he rolled his eyes.

"You don't like romantic movies?" Lisa asked before she can stop herself. She cursed as soon as she said the last word because she knew his answer would be something that'd make her heart waver.

Jungkook looked right at her eyes, "Depends on whom I am going with," he said softly.

Lisa felt her cheeks warm up. He was always doing this, always implying things without saying much and it was driving Lisa crazy. The things he said, the way he said them were making her heart race and ache and causing her to blush.

She cleared her throat, "So you like horror movies or what?"

He smirked, "That, too, depends on whom I am going with."

"Why is that?" Lisa frowned.

"Well," he said after drinking up his soju, "If I have someone to hug me, I'll definitely go."

Lisa laughed out loud, "This is so shameless!"

Jungkook faked a gasp, "You're so mean, can't I be the one who's scared?"

"Yeah, right," Lisa laughed again. He smiled, watching her.

"You have a beautiful laugh."

Lisa instantly froze and a magma-level warm blush took over her face while her heart stopped. His chocolate orbs were fixed on her face, he was looking at her like he was afraid that she would disappear.

Lisa licked her dry lips and forced herself for another laugh, "Are you playboying me again?"

He smirked again, his bunny teeth slightly appearing, "No. I'm just stating the fact."

"Thank you," Lisa smiled, finally managing to take her heart under control.

"Besides," Jungkook said, filling his glass and looked at her. "If I were to be a playboy, I would've said that your smile could put the word 'beautiful' to shame for being inadequate."

Lisa held her breath and the beating she had in her chest took over her ears. His eyes were looking at her so intensely, it felt so real.

Fucking playboy.

"But then again," Jungkook smiled softly, "It would be stating another fact."

Lisa laughed out loud again and took a deep breath, "Stop it, you're horrible."

Jungkook laughed, too and Lisa watched him with a smile.

What a wonderful sound.

*

"So I wanted to ask you something," Lisa said, making herself a wrapping.

"Fire away," he replied, grabbing a huge bite.

She looked at his eyes, "Your parents have companies in trading business, right?"

Jungkook nodded, still chewing.

"So why do you want to become a doctor?" Lisa asked, tilting her head to right side.

He smiled and swallowed his bite, then answered, "Because I want to."

"Aren't you supposed to continue the family business?" Lisa arched her brows. "I mean, they're going to join the companies, what's going to happen to it then?"

"I never said I was going to work at a hospital," he smiled again. "My parents want me to expand the business to healthcare field. I didn't know it but when I told them that I want to be a doctor, they explained their plans. And I agreed."

"But," Lisa said slowly, she was still confused. "If you're not going to work at a hospital but will manage the business, what's the point of being a doctor?"

"I can always work at my hospital," Jungkook smiled and arched a brow. Lisa felt her mouth fell open.

"Are you going to buy a hospital?" she asked, disbelief adorning both her eyes and voice.

"We haven't decided yet," he replied, grinning. Lisa shook her head.

"I can't believe you..."

"Are you seriously going back to Thailand once you graduate?" Jungkook asked, his tone and eyes were suddenly too serious.

"Yes," Lisa took a deep breath and smiled. "My dad has a lab back there, also he owns a hospital, too," she added, grinning.

"And you were shaking your head at me a couple of seconds ago," the boy laughed.

"We didn't buy it, we inherited. Anyways, I want to be a neurosurgeon. Or focus on genetics. Or both. I haven't decided yet," Lisa shrugged. She took the bottle to pour drinks to their glasses but the bottle was empty. She looked at Jungkook and he smiled and tilted his head to side.

"I think it's enough for today. I'm going to drive and we have classes tomorrow at 8am."

Lisa sighed, "Yeah. Paediatrics. God, I hate that woman."

Jungkook smiled, "Let's go."

And he made a move to take his jacket but Lisa raised her hand, "Hey hey, what are you doing?"

He looked at her, surprised. Lisa got up and took her wallet from her purse.

"I'm treating you, remember?" she said, moving her hair over her shoulder. The boy laughed.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. I'm waiting here," he said politely and leaned back on his chair, smiling.

*

"You really should've stopped me. God, what the fuck is this," Lisa hissed as she tried to balance four bags in each hand. Jungkook laughed.

"Give me, that's too much for you."

"I don't like your tone," Lisa glared at him. "But since you insist too much, I won't refuse."

Jungkook laughed again as he took the bags from her with his already full hands.

They were in front of her apartment and were having a hard time taking out all of the bags from the car. She decided either the car was too small or she had maybe went overboard a little with her seventeen huge shopping bags.

"You can just get the books," Jungkook pointed the stack of her books which was made of three books and two notebooks.

"You're making me feel inferior," she murmured when she looked at how he had balanced all the bags easily and was carrying them like they were nothing.

"It's not my fault that you can't control yourself," he smiled. "Let's go."

Lisa sighed and closed the car's door and locked it since Jungkook was unable to move even a finger. They walked in to the apartment and got into the elevator.

"You can put them down, seven floors is a long way," Lisa said when the doors closed. He rolled his eyes.

"Are you kidding me? I won't be able to take them back once I put down."

"Okay at least give me those," she pointed the four little bags in his right hand. He grinned.

"I'm kidding. It's okay, really."

Lisa huffed. After one more minute they were at her floor and she searched for her keys in her purse. She barely found it when they arrived to the door.

"Seriously?" Jungkook said with disbelief. "A key? Why aren't you using pin codes? Which century is this?"

Lisa glared at him, "I keep forgetting the code and I'm so sick of it. So we had the lock changed. Shut up."

She unlocked the door and left it open behind her back for him.

"Hey Chaeng, I'm hom –"

She stood there, frozen and looked at the scene in which Chaeyoung and Jimin were drinking coffee, chatting like old friends. Jimin turned to Lisa and smiled with his angelic smile. And Jungkook chose right that moment to come in.

"Aren't you supposed to take these, why are y –"

His eyes met with Jimin's and his mood suddenly changed. Unlike Jimin who was walking towards them with a smile.

"Hey," the older boy said to Lisa softly. "Chaeyoung let me in. I called you but you didn't pick up."

"Uh," Lisa managed to say, feeling like shit. "I think I left my phone on silent. Oh, wait –"

She turned to Jungkook who was still looking at Jimin. His eyes were hard.

And Lisa was feeling like it'd be better if she committed suicide. Or a hole could open on the ground and swallow her into the sweet salvation of hell. Her stomach was twisting so badly and she felt horrible. Her eyes met with Chaeyoung's and she saw the same panic in her eyes.

"Here, let me help," Jimin said, taking some of the bags from Jungkook. "Are these all clothes? I can't believe you. You have a shit ton of clothes Lisa."

Jimin was killing her piece by piece with every word he said and Lisa could feel the radiating hatred from Jungkook.

"You look so tired Lisa!" Chaeyoung said loudly while she rushed to her side.

Lisa looked at her blankly, "Wha –"

"You look tired," Chaeyoung gritted her teeth and linked her arm with Lisa's. "You are tired, right?"

"Huh? Wait, oh, yes, I am. I am so tired," Lisa said hurriedly. She could see Chaeyoung face palming internally.

Jimin was watching them with his eyebrows shot up and he was aware of Jungkook's gaze on him. He glanced at him and he immediately understood what his problem was. And it suddenly tensed Jimin and he felt an urge to claim Lisa. But still, he smiled to the girls.

"Then I think this is my cue to go," the older boy said softly. Lisa bit her lip.

Jimin suddenly walked to her, snaked an arm around her waist and kissed her neck softly, a couple of times, even.

He pulled back and looked at her with warm eyes, "I wanted to talk to you but looks like I can't stay any longer. I'll pick you up from school tomorrow, okay?"

Lisa was speechless and was still dying internally. So she could just nod. And then fucking Park Jimin leaned in and kissed her, cupping her face with one hand as the other was still around her waist.

"I'll see you later," he smiled to Chaeyoung and bowed to Jungkook with a subtle smug smile.

Jungkook was clenching his fists so hard that he could feel his nails digging in his palms. But he still bowed back. Then turned to the girls.

"I believe I did everything I could. I better get going."

Lisa took a step towards him, "Wait –"

He looked at Lisa right in the eye, his eyes were cold, "Don't."

Then just like that, he turned his back and got out of the door, closing it behind him a little too hard.

*

Jungkook took the stairs. He didn't want to be at the same place with him. He went down as slowly as he could because he didn't want to talk to him.

So it was an unpleasant surprise to see him in front of the building.

Their eyes met for a second, Jungkook nodded to him and made a move to walk away but he stopped him by starting to talk.

"Hello," he said with a soft voice. Jungkook turned his eyes to him.

"Hello," Jungkook replied with a hard and reserved voice.

"You're Lisa's classmate?" Jimin asked, smiling.

Jungkook wondered if this was the smile that made Lisa feel happy.

"Yes," his reply was short and cold. Jimin kept his smile, running his fingers through his hair.

Jungkook wondered if this was the motion Lisa fell for.

Jimin's smile was tight now and his eyes were cold.

"And you like her?" he said, eyes serious.

"Yes," Jungkook replied without hesitation.

There was a silence as they just looked at each other's eyes. Their gazes so cold, faces hard, daring the other to do something. Jimin looked at Jungkook with dead eyes and broke the silence.

"I'd like it if you stayed away from her," the older said, his voice was challenging and eyes full of warning.

"It's not something you can decide," Jungkook replied curtly.

Jimin raised his brows, "You know she's with me."

"She's not with you," Jungkook raised his brows too. And then he added, "Besides, it doesn't matter."

A red anger flashed in Jimin's eyes, "It doesn't matter that she likes me?"

There was fire in Jungkook's eyes, "As long as she doesn't reject me, I won't give up."

The older scoffed, "You must be really desperate."

Suddenly, Jungkook understood what was going on and smiled smugly, "What's with the attitude? You feeling threatened?"

Jimin looked at him from head to toe. Fucker was handsome. But he wasn't going to lose.

"By you?" he laughed. "No, I'm sorry."

"You're such a bad liar," Jungkook laughed coldly.

"Kid," Jimin gave him a tight lipped smile. "Talk to me like that when you see her morning smile, lips swollen from sleep and kissing. Or when you experience what it feels like to fall asleep and woke up with her in your arms."

Jungkook clenched his jaw and gritted his teeth. The son of a bitch's words were cutting him like a knife. And the fucker just kept talking.

"Or when you feel her laugh because your breath tickles her neck," the older smiled wickedly this time. "Or when you hear her scream your name with pleasure. Until then, you have no chance of making me feel threatened."

Jungkook took a menacing little step towards him, he was almost towering the other boy and his eyes were unforgiving and dangerous.

"Considering she didn't answer to your call because she was with me," he said with a smooth, soft voice. "You better treasure your memories."

Then swiftly turned his back and walked to his car. He knew if he stayed one more second, he'd punch him. He started the car and drove away, not looking back. And he drove fast despite fact that he had no idea where he was going.

He didn't want to go home now, or else he would drink. So instead, he decided to go to Han River.

The car felt claustrophobic. He parked to the first spot he found and quickly got out of the car. He locked it and walked to the river. He took another deep breath when he arrived to the withered grass right next to the walking path at the riverside. He walked towards to the little terraces reaching over to the river and stood at the very end, leaning on the railings.

He took a deep breath of the freezing winter air inside his lungs. Funny. He could swear it wasn't this cold an hour ago.

The jealousy was almost unbearable. He was too close to losing it. It was like somebody was grasping and squeezing his heart inside. The ache was too much for him to bear. He never knew it could be this bad. Even just the sight of him was enough to drive him crazy.

And then the son of a bitch had gone and kissed her.

Right in front of Jungkook.

Then the way he talked to Jungkook. Like Lisa already belonged to that fucker.

It was infuriating how his mood could suddenly change with just one sight of them together. He felt so depressed. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

He felt like he was too late for everything.

He felt like he wasn't good enough.

*

The mood in the house was depressing.

Lisa was sitting on the couch, her head between her hands and tilted down, and she was staring at the rug for like twenty minutes now. She hadn't said anything since Jungkook left, she hadn't even taken off her coat. Since she didn't say anything, Chaeyoung was silent, too. She was sitting on the wing chair and watching Lisa, biting her lip.

Finally Lisa sighed and spoke.

"I'm so fucked."

"Are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked, hesitating. Lisa raised her eyes to Chaeyoung while her head still tilted.

"I'm so fucked Chaeyoung. And I'm so sick of this."

"Lisa..."

The blonde suddenly leaned back on the couch, she was almost lying down now.

"It's not my fault things became like this. And still I feel like I'm falling apart. Why the fuck am I feeling like this?"

"Like how?" Chaeyoung asked. At this point, she was asking questions just to make Lisa think and realize.

"Like I'm two-timing them. And it's such bullshit because I'm not dating either of them. Hell, I've became friends with Jungkook recently –"

Chaeyoung mentally noted her saying Jungkook, not Jeon-fucking-Jungkook.

" – and there's nothing official between Jimin and I. I know it's more than fucking but..." her voice gradually decreased, she was looking at the ceiling blankly.

"You keep saying you don't want a relationship, Liz," Chaeyoung said, crossing her legs. "If it's more than fucking but not a relationship, then what is it?"

"I don't know," Lisa replied and turned her eyes to Chaeyoung. "I don't know. I'm not ready for a relationship now. I feel so panicked and I can't get what happened off of my mind. It was easy to find one night stands and do whenever I wanted a fuck, because none of them was important..."

"But Jimin is?"

"I don't know... I feel like I'm cheating on him whenever I'm with Jungkook," Lisa bit her lip. "I hate that feeling."

"What makes you feel like that? I mean cheating on somebody is a huge thing," Chaeyoung asked carefully. This was the part Lisa should experience the long-awaited enlightenment.

"Because he –"

Lisa stopped, sighing and closing her face with her hands. She felt so depressed. She knew she was in denial for so long now. And she realized there was no point in it anymore. She thought she may as well tell it to Chaeyoung...

"Because he?" the auburn girl asked slowly.

"Because he fucking makes me feel pure love."

The silence.

"And he makes me blush and tremble. He makes my heart flutter. He makes me feel warm and fuzzy. He makes me feel precious. He makes me feel..." she stopped for a moment and sighed. "He makes me feel loved. When he looks at me... I can't see anything else. When he smiles at me... I can't breathe. He just makes me feel so... so good. And I hate every bit of it," Lisa said, putting her hands down.

"What about Jimin?"

"He's just so... perfect. He makes me feel in love. He makes me feel hopeful for everything... Wanted. Excited. Important. Special. He makes me happy. He just brightens my life. I don't know Chaeyoung," Lisa straightened and sighed. "I'm sick of this. I didn't want any of this."

"Do you like both of them?" Chaeyoung asked the question Lisa was avoiding to answer or even think about.

"I don't want to talk about this anymore," Lisa averted her gaze and got up. She finally took off her coat and walked towards the hanger near the door, hanging it. "I don't want to like anyone."

As Chaeyoung bit her lip, Lisa went to her room exhaustedly and threw herself to her bed. Chaeyoung looked at the empty corridor and sighed.

"You didn't say you didn't like them..."

*

Her alarm went off with a loud tune.

Lisa reached and pressed the close button slowly. She already was awake. She hadn't had much sleep in the night due to the events of yesterday evening.

Being at the same place with Jimin and Jungkook was awful. And she didn't want to go to school today. Her schedule could take it. She could work on her presentation. She knew the subject but despite everything her friends thought, she had to do research and prepare a text and a presentation and a slide show and handouts. And she had to study. She could, if she stayed at home...

Ten minutes passed like that.

She still was lying on her right side and staring at the empty wall across her. Her blanket was covering her until her eyes. She had spent most of the night like this. Staring at the wall blankly and feeling horrible. She had even a couple of tears fell down, Jesus fucking Christ...

She hated them.

She hated both of them.

She wanted to leave.

Run.

Hide.

But she knew even if she ran and hide somewhere, she wouldn't be able to forget them. Or how they made her feel. She felt like she was being teared apart again and sighed, closing her eyes.

She heard Chaeyoung's soft voice, "Lisa?"

She opened her eyes and saw her friend standing at the door, looking at her with hesitant eyes. Then Chaeyoung slowly walked to her and sat on her bed. She put one hand on Lisa's shoulder over the blanket.

"You're not feeling well?"

"I don't want to see either of them," Lisa replied as her voice cracked. "Does this make me a coward, Chaeyoung?"

"A little," her friend smiled softly. "But it's okay. You don't have to come. Sleep, if you want. I'll take notes for you."

Lisa nodded and sighed as she closed her eyes, "Thank you, Chae."

She felt Chaeyoung's lips leave a little kiss on her temple, "You're welcome."

~~end of part 3~~

A/N: This is over 6K words what.

Also, please don't be shy to criticise, I'd like to improve <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.4K 15
When superstars groups BTS and BLACKPINK accidently rent the same beach house for the summer, Jeon Jungkook hopes he can finally get close to his ult...
284K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
25.3K 695 48
Formerly Known as : 'Will You Still Love Me the Same?' "No turning back?" Jungkook assured Lisa with glistened eyes. "Definitely not." Lisa grab his...
2.8K 69 17
❝ So show me, I'll show you ❞ ❝ It's okay to believe, the Magic Shop will comfort you ❞ No matter how big the challenge is, love will always lead us...