Don't Leave (Tzukook) (Comple...

Oleh blzdrp

"Come on Jungkook, There's your chance." Taehyung shove my shoulders. "I don't know hyung. She's pretty and a... Lebih Banyak

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: FIRST ENCOUNTER
CHAPTER 2: A SPARK
CHAPTER 3: HEARTS BEATING
CHAPTER 4: NOT YOU AGAIN
CHAPTER 5: WATCH IT!
CHAPTER 6: HI.......
CHAPTER 7: WHO'S THAT?
CHAPTER 9: EYE CONTACT
CHAPTER 10: DREAMS
CHAPTER 11: MY PAST
Big News!!!!
CHAPTER 12: I HATE YOU
CHAPTER 13: FROM STRANGERS TO FRIENDS
CHAPTER 14: MORNING TEXTS
CHAPTER 15: ISAC
CHAPTER 16: SAY THAT YOU WOULD PROTECT HER
CHAPTER 17: SEPARATED
CHAPTER 18: HELL
CHAPTER 19: RESCUE MISSION
I published a new book
CHAPTER 20: TRAP
CHAPTER 21: SAVING TWICE
CHAPTER 22: FAMILY
FINAL CHAPTER: DON'T LEAVE

CHAPTER 8: A DATE?

1.8K 68 12
Oleh blzdrp

Jungkook's POV

"So you two can wander off in the mall but don't do anything stupid got it?" Jaebum hyung warned us sternly.

We both stand side by side at the entrance looking upon the grand entrance of an extreme park that we will never enter. The others are already inside, not knowing that we don't want to enter.

Plus I don't want my hyungs to know...... it would be embarrassing.

"It's okay oppa. We're not kids, we know how to handle our selves." Tzuyu let out a chuckled and cover her smile.

It's cute when she does that.....

Wait, what? Get it together Jungkook. She is just your bias, nothing more.

"If you have any trouble call okay?" Jaebum reassures one more time before he went off inside.

And with that. I'm with Tzuyu.....

......alone.

What. The. Fu**

Gosh I'm starting to freak out right now and my hands is starting to sweat like crazy. Why did I agree to her.....

"Jungkook...."

A faint voice snap me from my break down. I looked at my side and saw Tzuyu was looking down with her behind her back.

"So..... what do you want to do?" She said trying to look towards me with her eyes.

I think for awhile on how can I spend this.....

Date?

No,no,no Jungkook! Don't get ahead of yourself. Ugh why am I like this.

"Let's just stroll around and find something interesting inside this mall."

I genuinely smile at her before turning my back against and walking the other way. I can't help but notice her cheeks were reddened before I turned but I just shrugged it off.

We walk side by side around the walkway. We make sure that we have our masks on so that we can't be recognised by people. And since we're walking together, people might think weirdly if we get caught.

There were silence between us as I don't know how to approach girls, I can say the same for her I perhaps. We silently waltz around the floor and my eyes catch a bright and colourful place. It was a game centre.

I want to say to Tzuyu that we can pass the time by playing but I wonder how Tzuyu will react to me. Judging by her behaviour, she looks mature and will think of me as being childish for playing some kids game.

"Hey Jungkook, there's a game centre there so how about we....." She said before I cut her words.

"......play games"

"Y-yeah...." She stutter which I found it to be cute.

I walked towards the game counter with Tzuyu followed from behind. I pay for two game cards  eventhough Tzuyu was reluctant to let me pay for it all but I said it was okay.

The staff hand me the cards and I hand one to Tzuyu. She hesitates to take it at first, maybe it's because of me willing to pay for the cards

"Are you sure that I don't have to pay you." She said nervously.

"It's just 25,000 won so don't worry."

"O-okay then...." She takes it and quickly hid it in the pocket of her jacket.

"So wanna play a shooting game."

I pointed towards the machine which titles 'House of the dead 4' which is relatively close to us.

"I don't mind anything actually, but I don't want anything that involves my legs. I still need to perform." She said.

"Okay then..."

We went up to the game and slide in our cards. The game starts and we held up our guns that the game provided. Tzuyu is on the left while I'm at the right.

"Just don't die okay. There's still tons of games in here."

She snicker at me and smirk while her eyes are on the screen. "Same goes for you."

My eyes left her and began focusing on the screen. As the game went on, I felt weird.....

Weird that I'm having fun with the girl I just know just a few months ago. If it wasn't for Jin hyung showing the MV, I wouldn't notice her until now.

She's different from what I saw on the shows, MVs and fancams. Yes she is a bit shy but she not what you expected it to be. If you get to know her more, she can be really open up to people.

*Tap*

Wait....My hair stands up suddenly and a sharp sense shock me. I felt uncomfortable with the sudden feeling of uneasiness. I look around the game centre, not noticing that I just took a hit.

"Jungkook oppa! Be careful" Tzuyu suddenly said.

"W-what?"

Ignoring the fact she just called me oppa, I begin to focus again on the screen. But that feeling just now, it's so eerie.

Ren's POV

"Hmm...."

I'm not wrong, it really is Tzuyu. But who's the guy beside him.....

I felt an intense rush of anger seeing them playing games with each other,I feel so irritated. The guy beside him always kept his hoodie on so I can't get a hold of his face.

The guy turn his head around, looking for something. I lowered my hood to cover up my face as I noticed he is trying to look for me....

"........ oppa"

Containing my anger,I exited myself out of the centre and wait on the bench until they come out since it's not worth the risk of being caught.

"Just who are you......"

Tzuyu's POV

After I just got killed by the boss, alone which I want to add, I turn around to see Jungkook clapping on my death.

"You made it further than me...." He chuckled

"I would have gone further if you wouldn't die early on." I rolled my eyes at him.

I looked around the arcade to see anymore interesting games that we can play. My mood is begin to lift up as I started to get comfortable with him.

"So what do you want to play next?"

"I'm done for today." He let out a sigh and looked down on the floor.

I was baffled by the sudden change of atmosphere. After we had so much fun playing only one game, he want to end it.

"What? You're leaving? There's so much to do here.

"What I meant was, I'm done here. Let's go to the other places. It's so bland seeing all the games here." He turned around, walking away from me.

I catch up to him as we exited the centre and I was still confused by him. That was odd that he decided to ditch the centre just like that

"And what about this cards? It's still has 23,000 won inside of it?"

"Just keep it. You never know that you might want to play again." He casually said, not even once glance at me.

"Okay then, what are we going to do now?"

"Let's eat somewhere. My treat." She smirk at me while raising his eyebrow.

"Hey I'm not a princess okay~ I can buy my own food." I lightly punch his arm and slightly chuckled.

I suddenly realise on what I just did. Woah Tzuyu, calm down. He is still your sunbae. No need to be that informal.

"Says the one who is taken care by her unnies all the time." He pushed me back lightly.

Woah, I've never this side of him. The Jungkook is always shy when he is near girls. I know that because I always see his fancams. Just fangirls things okay.

"How did you know?"

"V Live....." He  faintly mumbled.

His cheeks began to warm up as he face away from me. I can see that he is embarrassed that he watches our V Live. I guess Idols watches our V Live too I guess.

"There's one time that you got treated so much that you basically look like a baby being fed up." He chuckled before it faded away again

"Gosh this is embarrassing saying that I watch your V Lives." He cover his mouth, hiding his embarrassment.

"Relax, I bet there's a bunch of Idols watching us. You think that Twice doesn't watch your V Live too?"

He looked at me, kinda shock, with his now widen eyes. His expression were surprisingly calm after that and he keep on a straight face.

"So anyway, wanna head out and eat fast food." He asked and pointed towards a burger joint.

Given that I'm on a diet right now, I'm not too happy with the idea of eating fast food.

"I'm ........on a diet actually."

He looked around and saw a Western style restaurant behind me. I turned around and saw the title and it's named 'Fish & Co."

"How about that. It serves seafood?" He asked.

"Yeah we can eat that."

We walked inside the restaurant and ordered some food which is very healthy for me, considering it's mainly focus on steamed or roasted seafood.

We both placed our order and the waiter went off into the kitchen. We sat there, awkwardly smiling to one another from time to time until Jungkook decide to open up.

"Why are you on a diet? You already look fine. It's dangerous for someone like you to go on a diet." He asked nervously.

"I don't know...... I'm always doubt myself about how I look. I always need to impress my fans."

I kept moving my body and not sitring comfortably as I answered. Yeah it's true, I newd to be in top shape.

"Well, I'm your fan...... so don't hurt yourself"

I was shocked......

I looked at him and saw his eyes diverting away from me and letting his down. I was stunned by his statement.....

Did I hear that correctly.....

My face heats up gradually as they were silence for a few seconds

"T-thank you..... O-oppa."

"O-oppa?" He asked.

"Uhh, yeah.... You're older than me. Why?"

"Nothing" He looked down at the utensils.

Before I could speak up again, the waiter come up with two trays of food and drinks. He lay down the tray on the table beside us and started to place the order in front of us.

"Your grilled salmon with a side of pasta salad." The waiter said, plating the food in front of Jungkook.

"And your pan seared sea bass with cauliflower mash." He then plate my food.

"Enjoy your meals." And with that he left for the other customers.

We ate and enjoy our dinner together. We talk about each other more and more. With more I talk to him, the more I became more comfortable with him.

It's funny that I'm the one that asked him to come along or I'll be eating alone with no one to talk to.

It's kinda look like a ........ date?

Hehe, nice try Tzuyu. It's just a hangout with a fellow friend. Don't be so melodramatic. It was fun talking to a senior in the same industry because I might know what challenges I might face. It was fun

But.............

I felt something uneasy throughout our dinner. I don't know, maybe it's in my head but I felt...... uncomfortable.

After we pay our bills, we head out and saw a department store right in front of the restaurant which sells tons of clothes.

"Oppa~I want to see that department store right there." I said as I quickl drag him inside

"Okay but we need to be quick because Jaebum hyung has just texted me that they are nearly finish." He said, while surrendered to my pull.

There are a lot of clothes that are for sale that I indulged myself in this huge store. I have been so distracted by the excitement that I have lost Jungkook on my way here.

"Jungkook?"

I search left and right but saw nothing but a see of hanging clothes. I called his name mang times but to no avail, he is still out of my sights.

"Oppa?" No answer.

"Are you playing games with me...." Still no answer.

"It's not funny." I started to get worried since I've been searching for awhile now and still no sign of him.

I peek through the rack of clothes when suddenly a hand grip firmly around my wrist. At first I thought it was Jungkook but his grip wasn't very settling.

"Tzuyu."

Wait a minute......

I know that voice. Don't tell me he's here......

I turn around quickly to look at the person and I was right. His blue eyes pierce me where I stand. I stood there emotionless as his hand continue to grab my hand.

"Nice meeting you here." He smirked.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

61.7K 3K 51
Y/n: Mr Kim I wanna borrow something would you give me. Taehyung: What is it? Y/n: Can I get a kiss? I will make sure to return it to you. Taehyung:...
31.3K 1.6K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. •••••••••••••••••••••• She won't date ever, unless it's him. •••••••••••••••••••••• "I don't like h...
93.8K 3K 29
Have you ever wondered if relationships can happen in a blink of an eye.A sudden change of events can forced you out your comfort zone. Or it can rek...
4.7K 289 35
"Why it's always me . I loved him first but he never. Why why WHY...... Which thing i don't have, just tell what I. Don't. Have." She said while cryi...