Submission || yoonkook

By yoonbeun

[not a yoonkook romance] Kang Yuja is living a hard life while being in her captain's Black army. Two stron... More

1 - The fight
2 - Savior
3 - Leaving
4 - Perfume
5 - Captain Y
6 - Tasty information
7 - No reasons why
8 - Can I..?
9 - Innocent
10 - A new friendship
11 - The game
12 - An Umbrella
13 - We are what?
14 | 1 - Decision
14 | 2 - Believe it or not?
15 - A bruise
16 - A good position
17 - Reflection
18 | 1 - Anger
18 | 2 - Hold Me Tight
19 - Good Luck
20 - I want you to die
21 - Late evening plan
23 - Expectations
24 - A guy in the bedroom
25 - Wrongly informed
26 - Relief
27 - The girl
28 - Fooled
29 - Wrong answer
30 - A message
31 - Still friends
32 - You're the best person ever
33 - Give me attention
34 - Laying next to him
35 - Namjoon's plan
36 - Me and him
37 - Downfall
38 - Jimin
39 - Guest
40/1 - A chance
40/2 - Tunnels
41 - To trust or no?
42 - Seokjin
43 - Little choice
44 - Savior
45 - Raining
46 - Fault
47 - A memory
48 - Tears
49 - Confrontation
50 - One more
51 - Evidence
52 - The moonlight and rain
53 - Honesty
54 - Tease
55 - Last calm days
56 - Runaway
57 - Under the moon
58 - No time to die
59 - My dangerous love
60 - Last Words
61 - Unfaithul One
62 - Unlucky one
63 - Bye Bye
64 - And we met again
65 - Seokjin
66 - Love-Hate
67 - Breaking
68 - Calm before a storm
69 - Together
70 - Last plan
71/1 - I'm Sorry
71/2 - A Game That Destroyed Love
72 - After
73 - Evening
74 - Perfect time
75 - Lies
76 - Forgive me
77 - Confrontation
78 - Twists

22 - Bite

233 59 106
By yoonbeun

THE SAME EVENING

I dare to enter my old bedroom. My old stuff is all there. The closet is full of fancy dresses, skirts, and jeans with blouses. I look at all this stuff with a small disgust.

I love what I am wearing now. I love being the 'basic chick' like Jungkook called me when we met a few weeks ago. I feel better wearing sneakers and loose pants like the whole White army fashion is all about.

My makeup table is full of expensive, shitty stuff. I really don't need all this in my basic life, but my plan is to seduce Jungkook as fast as I can.

"Let's do it, Yuja. For the White army." I sit on the makeup table and sigh while looking at myself in the mirror. I decide to choose the dark makeup concept and then find a black glittery dress which has never been used till now in my closet.

I struggle to draw my eyeliner for 10 minutes, so I don't even notice Jinyoung entering my room. He just sits on my bed and watches me without opening his mouth.

Lastly, I put on dark purple matte lipstick and gold big circle earrings on both ears.

He is going to love it.

I straighten my hair, pick up my favorite old perfume, and put on a big gold necklace with a small black gem in it.

When I find my dress, I realize that it's quite easy to fit in. I guess eating poorly these past few weeks went to the good side, talking about my body.

While I am checking myself at the bigger mirror where I can see my whole body, Jinyoung stands up and goes to me, examining my hair and body.

"I am very disappointed that the person who is going to see you looking like this is not going to be someone who is worth you."

I immediately turn around while smiling. "Thank you. I appreciate your words, but I am not truly going to make Jungkook fall for me. That is only acting."

Jinyoung tries to accept my words and smiles back, but it is easy to notice that he is nervous about me. What a precious friend Jinyoung is to me. I'm glad that Jungkook doesn't bother him.

"Okay, wish me luck." I hug him tightly with a feeling that secretly he likes me more than just a friend, but sadly I don't see us being together. We are more like brother and sister. This should be left how it is.

"If you are in danger - scream," he adds and leaves me in my bedroom.

Sorry, Jinyoung. You won't be included in this plan. I need to protect you. The thing I need the most now is my phone. Hoseok's old phone.

I quickly browse through my old jeans  pockets and finally find it. My dress is absolutely perfect just because it has a secret pocket where I quickly put my phone into.

I check myself in the mirror for the last time and with a big sigh, I go out from my old bedroom.

Jungkook's bedroom is a bit away from mine. When I face the brown doors, I freeze because I don't have any idea what to say or do next.

No time for planning, do it spontaneously, my brain whispers. I must listen to it; there is no other choice.

One knock at the door and my invisible confidence disappears.

I don't have to knock again because the door opens; the person standing in front of me is half-naked.

Shit. He's hot.

I leave my mouth hang open without any sound and try to look somewhere else but not at Jungkook's half-naked body. I promise, I've never seen it before, it's.. amazing.

At first, Jungkook gives me a dirty look, but when his eyes move a little bit down through my body, he bites his lip.

Jungkook bites his freaking lip. Dang it.

I try to look so bored, I offhandedly sneak a peek behind him, and after a second, my face goes blank. "Are you doing.. something with those two?"

Jungkook checks where I am looking and then waves to Jimin. "Come on, Jiminssi, now move out with her. I need to talk with Yuja."

Jimin gets up from Jungkook's bed but not alone. That is Hyesoo too. That super duper glossy and fancy girl from our team. I give Jimin an annoyed face, but he ignores me and pushes himself with Hyesoo past me, hitting my shoulder.

When they are gone, I gulp and look at Jungkook. I am so shook by seeing Jimin and Hyesoo together that when I turn back to Jungkook, he is already inside of his room. "Can I come?" I ask.

Jungkook throws a strange look at me and nods.

I cross my arms and look around his room while trying to look cool with my high heels; even though I haven't worn them before, I manage to stay still and keep my balance well.

"What is with you, Yuja?" Jungkook suddenly asks. Apparently, his voice seems calm and not angry. That's a good first step. "Why do you.. look like that?"

Am I wrong, or he tries to avoid me?

He basically sits on his chair at the table and picks up his phone without even looking at me. What the hell?

"Uhm.. You.. I.. I was wondering if I could go somewhere with you, like to drink some wine or whatever else you like." My voice apparently turns weak.

Jungkook finally raises his eyes to me and lifts one side of his lip. That's fucking sexy. Uhm. Shut up Yuja.

"No, I don't want to go anywhere, darling-" he raises his eyebrows and checks me out very intensely. "We can hang out there if you wish."

I try to nod, but I am such a scaredy-cat this moment.

"And what made you come over to me dressed up like this, huh?" Jungkook asks and spins around with his chair.

I don't want to be standing like a fool, so I decide to sit somewhere near him.

Every move he is watching.

His bed seems comfier than mine. That's.. I'm not going to say that it is not fair because it is exactly what I want to say.

"Are you scared of me, Yuja?"

The question, though. I smile and shake. My hands get wetter and wetter. "No, why would I?"

After my words, he laughs very loudly. "Maybe because I tried to kill you like a thousand times, I forced you to come back to my place, called you by some inappropriate words, and.. you know the rest. Should I continue?"

That's not going to work if I show the real me. I have to keep calm and let him lead the conversation.

"But I can't reject your invitation to such an adorable offer. Although, you look stunning, I have never seen you looking like that before," he smirks and stands up from his chair.

Don't look at his abs.. Don't look..

Jungkook walks to his bed and stops just in front of me. I am sitting, so I have to lift my head.

No one says a word.

His dark eyes. I catch myself smiling back on the memories we had together. But they are fading away more often and often. Should I bring them again just to win?

I wonder if he thinks about me like I catch myself thinking about him? Or did I leave him only with the bad memories?

Suddenly, Jungkook takes my sweaty and shaky hand. He watches me like I am.. a snack.

I am shocked when the black-haired guy pulls me up to him, and my hands touch his naked chest.

My surprised eyes are running around his face trying to understand what he is doing, but he just smiles. "Yuja.. Your eyes are still beautiful like they used to be. I can promise you that I have never seen such deep eyes like yours."

He slowly grabs my wrists and keeps them to himself.

"I love such moments.. This is romantic, right? Answer me." Jungkook continues to tease me.

He is better than me. I still didn't do anything to make him fall for me.

"You are holding my wrists a little bit.. too tight." I murmur to him, but he doesn't hear me. Jungkook licks his lips around and smirks again.

"Since you are here, and you look absolutely gorgeous, can you do something for me?"

I gulp and start to feel more and more nervous. It is not going exactly like I planned. He is taking control now. "Jungkook-"

"Call me Seonsaeng, I beg you. Remember how I taught you so many things, and you felt so thankful for me. I'm your master, Yuja, I'm your teacher, and everything else. Do as I say, please."

The weirdest thing that first comes to my mind isn't his choice of a nickname but that he asks me really nicely. He pleads me. I am not used to hearing Jungkook like that.

But I am not happy to call him Seonsaeng again. That's not.. normal.

He never asked me to call him oppa. Never. But a master - yes. I wonder.. why is he like that.

"Yes, Seonsaeng.." my mouth moves so slowly, and I feel broken when I finally say it.

Jungkook turns out to be the happiest person ever. He even starts caressing my hands and doesn't stop smiling. "That's amazing, angel. Please say it again.."

Before repeating it, he pulls me to his body even more and puts my hands on his shoulders. Bare shoulders. Bare.. His warm skin starts to lighten up my weak body.

When I am about to speak again, he cuts me by touching my neck softly. He explores my body and stops by my shoulders. "You know what we can do now? Yuja.. Let me mark you as mine."

I blink.

What? To do what?

I try to remove my hands from him, but he rolls his eyes and grabs them by the wrists again. "You are such a stubborn and childish girl. Stop playing with me. You came here all dressed up, with stunning makeup, and you want to leave me so suddenly?" He flashes his smile.

Come on.. Think of something..

I must do what he asks me to do. That's the only way to spy on Jungkook about his weird reasons to fight.

I gulp and bite my lip. Then close my eyes.

"Do it, Jungkook."

I don't open my eyes, but I feel how Jungkook forces me to sit on his bed. I don't move at all, but later he makes me sit on his lap.

"Did you close your eyes? Why?"

I open them and turn my face to him; he is still smiling friendly. I get shy, and I turn back again. "Sorry."

Jungkook puts his hands on my shoulders and starts getting closer to my neck. "You smell just like before.." Later, I feel his lips on my shoulders, slowly licking the area around.

It is fucking nice that I don't have any choice; I only relax and close my eyes again.

Somehow, I trust Jungkook. His touch is sweet and gentle.

"I want to give you hickeys in places that only I am going to be able to see."

Before I can answer, he kisses my neck, and I relax myself one hundred percent.

"You are mine.." he whispers close to my ear.

"I am yours."

I can't say anything else because.. I feel good. That wasn't part of my plan, but I.. started to think that I.. like it.

"I love you."

These words hit me too hard that I forget how to breathe. Jungkook starts to kiss me hard on my neck. "Yuja, I want you to say my name." Jungkook bites on the sweet spot on my neck.

My moan flashes from my mouth. I lift back my head. "Fuck.. Jungkook.."

He is sucking on my spot really hard. The pain is mixed with pleasure. "You sound so hot calling my name, angel.."

And then he bites suddenly. I can't say anything.

"You are making me hard, Yuja. I hope you can understand it." His sweet voice is flying somewhere around me.

And then, I understand that it's me who is mesmerized again.

Jungkook bites me all over and starts to suck on me again. I could promise I even feel his boner. Fuck.

Then, after a moment, he finishes giving me hickeys, and then by touching my chin, he turns me around and presses our lips together.

I look up at Jungkook, and our eyes meet. His gaze.. is everything. Why.. Why did I fall for him.. I couldn't think of anything but our kiss a second ago. Our foreheads touch, making us feel our breathing face to face.

"Are you staying with me, noona?"

Despite the fact that I want to die from shock by hearing his smooth voice, the last word catches my attention the most.

Noona?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 2.5K 59
Three friends in college lose a game against their other friend Hoseok. Now, Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung have to go to a club crossdressed as women...
263K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
775K 30.2K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
2.6K 124 14
When the main character, Kang Eunjin, leaves Busan to moves to Seoul, she meet a playboy who changes her reputation of a good girl to a rebel. Her s...