East Vs. West Coast

By DarianaXasf

After I said what I said next thing I know I was slammed into the wall. I groaned by the impact but then open... More

East Vs. West Coast
Ch1: You Don't Know Me
Sneak Peek! 🤗
Author's Note:🎃
F.M.L
Ch3: Sorry Not Sorry
Ch4: Sucker For Pain
Ch5: Mercy
Authors Note: Update
Ch6: Sorry
Ch7: Bust Your Windows
DEMI IS BACK
Ch8: Thank You, Next Bitch! Pt. 1
HAPPY THANKSGIVING🦃
Ch9: Thank You, Next Bitch! Pt. 2
Ch10: Obsessed.
Ch11: Cry Baby
CH12: Dont't
CH13: Be Careful With Me
CH14: Wish You Were Gay
Ch15: Bad Guy
Back at it??
Ch16: Hate & Love or Hate & Hate
Ch17: Call Me Sir
Next Update. (Update)
Ch:18 Mission Pt. 1

Ch2: Smoke & Fire

678 35 11
By DarianaXasf

Note :
So I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter cause it's just getting started 😏.

Don't forget to share this story, I don't want it to flop like my last ones and I have giving up writing but I just wanna try one more time and hope I reach my goal.

*Don't forget to listen to the song up top while reading*

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

(Demi Pov)

After Cat tried to drag me with her to lunch and she notice I wasn't going to go with her we exchange numbers and headed off our different ways.

Now, I'm not going back home cause that'll be stupid.

I decided to take a walk around this nasty city and see where it gets me.

As I was walking texting Miley on my phone I bumped into a hard ass wall and fell onto my ass.

"Ughh, What the fuck", I said out of frustration and grabbed my phone that fell right by me.

"So we meet again", a voice said.

I looked up to see Xavier.

Oh joy

"Is that how you always greet people you fucking devil", I said standing up.

"You really think I was gonna let you go after that stunt you pulled off in class earlier.

"I didn't care then and I don't care now", I said about to walk around him when he gripped my arm tight ass hell and brought me back standing in front of him.

"You have no idea who you're messing with little girl, you don't get to walk away until I say so", he said looking me straight in my eyes.

I pushed his gripped off of me and rubbed my arm.

I smirked.

"Watch me", I said and stomped on his foot and walked pass him.

"Ughhhhhhh, get her", I heard Xavier groan.

I had no idea who he was talking to till I saw three guys come out of a car coming towards me and that's when I ran going where ever my legs take me.

I kept running and running and knew Xavier was chasing after me as well once he sucked up the pain.

I was turning many corners trying to lose them......

But failed when I turned to one corner which turned out to be an alley.

"Stop running baby girl and no one gets hurt", one of Xavier minions said as I turned around and faced them.

"Fuck off", I told him.

The guy was about to come after me looking like he wants to smack me for disrespecting him but was stopped by Xavier.

"Chill Zayn, this one is mine, Ima handle her", he said.

"You better smack the fuck out of her since she has such a disgusting mouth", Zayn said I rolled my eyes.

Xavier came walking to me trying to intimidate me but I wasn't phased as I stayed in one spot.

Deep down he scared the fuck out of me....

But I wasn't going to show it.

"Listen little girl-", I cut him off.

"I have a name you know", I said.

"O, love I know your name, you just don't deserve the privilege of me saying it yet", he said.

"Yet?", I questioned.

"When you learn to respect me", he said.

I laughed.

"X-Ray I will never in my life respect you and this is my first time meeting you, now that should say a lot about yourself", I said.

"You really gonna let this bitch talk to you like that", Zayn said.

"Smack her X", another friend said.

"Smack me X-ray", I smirked.

"Remember who you are X, remember what dad taught us", other guy said.

"If she disrespects me one more time I will", he told them.

"Now, as I was saying you just started a war little girl, not only just with me but also my gang", he said.

"Fuck you and your gang", I said and next thing you know I feel a sharp pain in my cheek as I gasp from the impact.

I held my left cheek and faced Xavier again with a shocked expression.

"Didn't I warm you not to disrespect me", he said coming a little closer as I back up but made contact with a brick wall.

"Finally learned your lesson huh", Zayn smiled.

"Bitch", I mumbled.

"What was that", Xavier said.

"Nothing", I said disappointed I'm letting them see my fear side.

"That's what I thought.......just remember who you're dealing with, am I clear", he said.

I didn't say anything.

He got closer, grabbed my chin so tight so I wouldn't move my head and made sure I was was looking him in the eyes.

"I said....am I clear", he said with a warning in his voice.

I didn't wanna give in but my body is saying otherwise and I don't know why....

It's like he got me under some spell.

But I knew I could break out of it.....

I hope!

I was going to give in like he wanted, but I'm not gonna let him get it.

I'm stronger than this....

I've been trough worse.

"No", I said.

"Excuse me", he said.

"I said no, you're not clear, I don't care if you hit me, I don't care if you threaten me, I don't care if you chase me cause at the end of the day I'm still gonna do and say what the fuck I want, and you my friend are just showing me what a pussy you really are for slapping me, you may have shocked me for a second...but I'm not like one of those girls who'll give into what you or what your bitch ass gang want, anything you do will not phase me, I may only known you for one day but I can tell you guys are nothing but soft asf", I let out I pushed his hand away from my chin giving him one last look.

"Just know....you guys just met y'all match", I smirked and walked out the alley.

They thought they could win like I know there used to but not today, not as long as there messing with me.

(Xavier Pov)
I watched as her eyes went from shocked to emotionless in a seconds,

I watched how she stood up to me not only in the class room but in front of my gang,

I watched how she was ready for anything and everything,

I watched how she wasn't scared and no matter what we do wouldn't phase her.

Little do she knows who she's messing with.....

"Ughh", I groaned out and punched the brick wall.

"She acts just like-", I cut my brother off.

"Don't say it", I said through my teeth knowing exactly what he was gonna say.

"I want her", I added.

"I want her and Ima get her, no matter what.......Ima break her all of her, physically, mentally, emotionally", I said.

"I don't know bro....this one....she's tuff", my brother said.

"Noah, how tuff can she be and how long can she handle it, remember she's from the West Coast, there weak", I said.

"Yeah But she got away......that has never happen to no one before when we're around", Zayn said.

"She didn't get away....she may think she did but..........she didn't", I said and smirked and they smirked as well once they knew what I meant.

No one messes with me and my gang, especially someone from the West Side!

(Demi Pov)
After all that stupid shit that went down on my first.......FIRST day of being over here.

I have come to conclusion that....

My theories of the East Side is true, my mom always says,

"don't judge a book by its cover"

And that is complete bullshit cause my judging is always right,

I know better not see the good in everything in this messed up world we call home.

As I looked at the time I saw it was 2pm so I made my way to the house, surprisingly knowing where it was all on my own.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

After what felt like hours, I finally arrived.

I made my way inside to see Justin standing there by the staircase with his arms crossed over each other.

"Look who's home", he said.

"Where were you, I was looking everywhere for you", he asked I rolled my eyes and made my way into the kitchen with him right behind me.

"Out", I said.

"Well no shit Sherlock", he said I rolled my eyes once again grabbing a water bottle.

"But where?", he asked.

"Oh, well duh, I'll tell you where I was", I said and sat down at the kitchen island.

"Okay", he said I smiled and went on my phone.

After a couple of minutes he spoke up.

"WELL WHERE", he yelled getting frustrated.

"Oh you wanted to know now, okay, well it's this thing called outside", I said he looked at me like I had 3 heads.

"What!", he said confused.

"You ask where I was, I said out, you said out where and my answer to your question is outside.........I was outside", I smiled.

"Ughh", he groaned.

"Fuck it, I don't care", he said.

"Good, cause you shouldn't", I said and headed upstairs and in my room.

After doing my night routine I laid in my bed and started watching tv.

A little while on I got a text message from someone.

Text Convo:

Theres definitely something going on with Cat and that perverted teacher,

Ima find out soon or later and fix it!

I think I know!

And with that I turned off my phone, the light and went to sleep.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Next morning I woke up to see Justin tapping me repeatedly.

He knows I hate that tapping shit I don't know why he keeps doing.

Next thing I did was punch him in the gut.

"Ughh....shit", he groaned I sat up and look at him laying crawled up on the floor.

" stop being a puss I didn't even hit you that hard", I said.

"Didn't hurt...didn't pff-ahhh-shbsjsjskaks-Yeah didn't hurt my ass, YOU HIT LIKE A MAN", he said standing up.

"Not my fault you got no muscle", I said.

"Y..forget it, I am going to get dress and go eat do the same once your done with..whatever you do", he said and walked out I shook my head and closed the door so I could get ready for this shitty day.

After my routine I finally found an outfit to wear

after like changing 3 times already.

You can kinda see my black bra but o well I already changed hella times and I'm too lazy to change again.

I left my hair down, grabbed my phone then headed downstairs.

I smelt bacon and knew instantly those fat asses are eating harmless pigs.

"I know your vegan ass don't want any bacon so have an apple" uncle J said as he saw me coming into the kitchen.

"How about you have an apple I'm sure your stomach can danm sure use a break", I said grabbing an apple and a water bottle.

Justin late ass started bursting out laughing.

"Hahahasheeee..ooo, I need to catch my breath", Justin said.

"Shut your late ass up", Uncle J said.

"And you", he added pointing at me.

"Watch your mouth before I throw an apple at your apple ass head", he said I rolled my eyes and took a bite of my apple.

"Now off y'all go, get out my house or y'all gonna be late", he said.

"Alright, alright let's go cuz bye dad", Justin said.

"Bye y'all", he said and we walked out the house.

"You calling your limo man again", he said getting happy.

"No, I wanna take your way this time", I said.

"Well I left my money and the keys in the house so now we have to walk", he said.

"Not shocking" I said as we started walking and talking about random stuff.

(Xavier Pov)
"Next time have my money, and if you don't by Friday...guess what...you're dead", I told the guy as I gave him one last punch.

"Now get your ass out of here", I added as he got up and ran out the alley.

I laughed.

"Pussy", I said.

"Aye bro", Zayn said.

"What", I said lighting up my cigarette.

"It's your girl again walking with Justin.....don't Justin owe you money", he said and I smirked.

"You're right he do, and he's due, let's go confront him", I said as we grabbed our guns and headed towards them.

"Well, well, well", I chuckled as I approach them.

"Isn't it lil miss pageant perfect and o yeah the guy who owes me money", I smirked she rolled her eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes baby girl and they gonna get stuck", I said she looked at me.

"And you care why", she snapped back.

"O I don't, it's just if they get stuck it'll be a lot harder to laugh at you", I said.

"Fuck off", she said about to walk away but Zayn grabbed her arm to stop.

"Can you get your wanna be model minion off of me", she said.

"Nah....it'll be a lot easier to do what I gotta do without you getting in the way", I said she looked at me confused.

I smiled and then punch Justin in the stomach.

"STOOOP WHAT THE FUCK IS WR-", she was cut off my Zayn putting his hand over her mouth.

"Where's my money Justin", I asked as he was trying to recover.

"M..man I told you I'll give to you on Wednesday it's Monday", he said.

"Seems like you didn't get my text...o wait you did", I laughed.

"You left me on read.....so you either give me my money now or your little cousin gets it", I said and next thing I know I hear Zayn groan.

"You little bi-", he was cut off and then landed on the floor.

"Leave Justin alone", she said I looked at her.

She did that to Zayn.....

Makes me want her even more.

I started walking up to her.

"Justin don't do anything go to school", she added.

Guessing he was about to do something behind my back...another pussy.

"But y-", he was cut off.

"I swear to god go if you don't I'll post that video, I'll see you later okay", she said.

"I'm no-", he was cut off once again.

"Go Justin....please", she said I heard him sigh then ran off.

"You do know we all go to the same school, I can just catch him there", I said once I was face to face with her.

"How much does he owe you", she asked.

"His life", I smirked.

"Bullshit stop trying so hard and tell me how much he owes you", she said getting annoyed.

She can see right through me...

And I don't like that.

"Listen here, I don't have to tell you anything, you ain't gonna do shit and you're gonna stay out the way....this isn't a game for a little princess like you", I said.

We stared in each other's eyes waiting for our next move but I was getting mesmerized and falling into her hazel brown eyes, the way she looks, the way she acts, the way she talks...

I shook my head and looked away.

"Just stay out of my way", I said blowing the cigarette I was smoking in her face.

She took my cigarette and step on it.

"What the fuck", I said getting in her face.

"Next time don't blow your cancer shit in my face", she said and walked off making sure she shoulder bumped me as she walked away.

"Ughhh", I expressed.

"Bro, what happen to me", Zayn said getting up.

"You got fucked up by a princess", I said.

"Fuck, that bitch", he said.

"Aye watch your mouth bro, don't forget she's mine, don't talk like that about her", I said.

"My bad bro", he said.

"What about Selena", he added.

"Next time be smart and she don't need to know", I said.

"Ight, But Sorry bro, she just so tiny I wasn't expecting it, she's like a mouse but once you poke at it they bite the shit out of you till you let them free", he said.

"That what makes it more fun", I chuckled taking out another cigarette since my princess stomped on my other one, lit it up and took a puff.

"Let the games begin", I smirked.

My princess has no idea who she's dealing with.

(Demi Pov)
That fucking fuck a duck head, I can't stand him or that Zayn bitch.

Once I arrived at school I was getting a lot attention from people and a lot of stares.

They were whispering as I was walking to my locker.

What the fuck is going on!

"MAY I FUCKING HELP YALL", I yelled at them getting fed up.

"I have a question", a random ass girl ask.

"Let me think um no you ain't no danm interviewer and I ain't gonna answer to someone I don't know", I said and was about to walk off.

"But it's really important you most likely wanna hear this", she said I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms.

"Shoot", I said.

"Is it true that you and Xavier are a thing", she asked I scoffed.

"That's not important at all", I laughed.

"Well his girlfriend heard about you guys and she isn't all that nice so just be careful and watch your back", she said.

"Thanks for the concern but I could handle myself", I said and headed off to my locker.

"Hey Demi", I heard Cat say.

"Hey Cat", I said as I opened my locker.

"Xavier girlfriend is spreading a lot of rumors about you", she said.

"Don't worry rumors don't affect me, why should I care about something that isn't true let alone care about someone who don't even know spread rumors", I said.

"Yeah but I heard she's going to do something to you at lunch", she said I laughed.

"Welp, that's just makes me actually want to go to lunch", I said closing my locker.

"Demi, I-I wouldn't wanna mess with her she can really make your life hell, trust me I've been there before and now you see that you're the only person I talk to", she said I looked at Cat.

"Cat, she just met her match, and just know I wouldn't ditch you over a wanna be Regina Gorge said or did", I said she smiled.

"Thank you, now let's head to Lab before we're late", she said she dragged me with her.

"Ughh you're such a goodie goodie", I said and we went into class.

After getting to class and having a random conversation with Cat, my deer partner finally showed up.

I looked at him, he smiled at me and I rolled my eyes and continued my conversation with Cat.

"Cat", the fat teacher called her out as we were talking.

"Y-yes", she said turning around facing him.

"Did you finish your work", he asked but in a demanding voice.

"Umm, actually I fe-", she was about to say she didn't have it till I cut her off.

"She actually did finished it but left it on my bed this morning", I said.

"O so she finished it this morning...looks like you're getting an F Cat", he said.

"But...but I-", I cut her off again.

"Didn't your mom taught you not to assume things, you're a teacher you should know that yourself, she didn't finish it this morning she did it last night we had a sleep over but goodie Cat wanted to finished the work, so yes she finished it, she'll bring it in tomorrow and you WILL give her that A that she deserves", I said and he was speechless.

"Ok, anyways class", he stared off.

Cat turned around and whispered "Thank you" to me, I smiled.

"Not bad princess", I heard Xavier said to me and I ignored him.

"Aww my sweet princess is ignoring me", he said.

I raised my hand.

"Yes", the fat teacher said.

"Yeah, can you tell X-rat to shut the fuck up I'm trying to learn mister and he isn't getting the hint", I said giving the fat teacher a seductive look.

I could feel Xavier eyes burning the side of my face like he was ready to punch the shit out of me.

"X-rat..I mean Xavier, no more talking let the lady learn or you can get detention", he said and went back to teaching.

I smirked knowing Xavier was still giving me a death glare.

He chuckled.

"O love you have no idea who you're messing with", he said.

"The amount of times you said that will be making this school a whole lot of money", I said.

The bell rang.

"Welp class get out, don't forget to finish your work", the fat teacher said.

"By the way....", I leaned down close to his face that if I moved any closer our lips would touch.

I didn't look him in the eyes cause I knew I would kiss him right there on the spot.

"You....have no idea who you're messing with baby boy", I whispered in his ear and left him there leaving him speechless.

Demi: 1
X-rat:0

I smirked to myself and headed to my next class with Cat.

After what seem like hours it was finally lunch time and I only came to see what that girl is gonna do.

"Cat, that's impossible", I told her as we were having a conversation about other countries food.

I know, weird!

But that's just us, our convo went from school, to mall, to boys, to food.

"It's true, you can eat animal blood", she said.

"That's fucking nasty", I said.

"I know....I wanna try it", she said I just shook my head.

"Well you'll be the only one", I said.

"Awww why", she pouted.

"I told you already I'm vegan", I said.

"Yeah but...you can still give it a try", she said.

"Cat, do you know what vegan means", I said.

"Duhh, it means you're really in love with food", she said I just shook my head once again.

"Cat....are you high", I said.

" a little", she said and we both laughed.

"Hello, Im Selena, that's Taylor, and that's Kylie",a girl name Selena said as she sat down with her other friends.

Selena had brown hair she had extensions on which was obvious, she had dark brown eyes, and she obviously got her nose and lips done which is also not surprising since it's a East Coast thing to be and look fake as fuck, it may be mean to judge but I don't give a fuck she looks like a weird fucked up ass chipmunk.

Am I right or am I right?

Taylor had blue eyes that kinda remind me of Miley's, blonde hair and seemed like the happy sweet girl, but I knew she wasn't I can see right through her fake sweet girl act, she needs micro blading to be honest she has no eyebrows.

Am I right or am I right?

I know I'm right!

Kylie had brown eyes with obvious surgery all over, everything about her screams surgery, but you can tell she was the dumb one of their so called group, she actually reminds me of la la loopsy tho, or that girl from shark boy and lava girl, o or lazy town...like the fake ass versions one.

I already know I'm right!

"Umm hi", I said giving them a confused look.

"Yeah so listen here", she started saying.

Here we go!

"So I'm only gonna say this one time and one time only....stay away from my boyfriend", she said.

Of course!

I laughed.

"So you're the chick that spread lies about me in the school", I pointed out.

"Maybe, are you upset about that", she said making sad faces as her minions laughed with her.

"I did spread those rumors smart one", she added smiling at me with her bloated cheeks.

"O you did, yeah, too bad I don't give a fuck about that", I said her face dropped and it was now that we had the whole cafeterias attention.

"Last time I checked this is a free country, I can go where ever I wanna go even if it is running into your so called man, it's funny really how I'm already a threat to you and you don't even know me and I don't know you, you really must be that insecure I mean I can see why look at you and look at me, you look like a upside down chipmunk while I look like a queen, by the way your so called man calls me princess....anyways if you really have a problem take it up with someone who actually gives a fuck....o wait no one does but you, looks like you gonna have to argue with yourself, don't fuck with me Slutlena, I'm not the one", I said as I stood up getting  ready to leave but was grabbed by the arm.

Next thing I know my fist went straight to her face as she collapsed onto the floor with a bloody nose and and her right eyes closed all black and blue.

That was one good ass hit and it felt good, haven't done that in a while.

The cafeteria started whispering, talking, and just kept watching getting it on there phones.

I kneeled down next to her as her friends were just sitting down watching.

"I said I'm NOT the one", I said I stood back up grab Cat and left the Caf.

"D-Demi you shouldn't have done that", Cat said as we were walking in the halls.

"And why's that", I question.

"Because....shes dangerous", she said as we stopped in front of some lockers.

"How Cat, she don't have a bone in her body", I said.

"If Xavier finds out h-", she was cut off.

"Find how what", I heard a voice that I knew too well already.

Which is sad!

"Nothing", Cat said.

"Red Head why don't you move along and leave us alone", he said.

"She has a name and she isn't gonna go anywhere", I said and crossed over my arms.

"1", he started counting.

"S-sorry Demi I'll see you later okay", she said.

"No", I said.

"2", he said.

"Demi, I have homework to do anyways okay", she said.

"3", he kept going.

"Fine, let's go", I said as I was about to leave with Cat but was grabbed by the arm.

Like I did last time I swung a punch but this time around he caught it.

"5", he said.

"Cat Leave now....or else", he added.

"Sorry Demi I'll see you later", she said and went off her way.

I rolled my eyes.

"You missed 4 dumbass", I said as I snatched his grip off of me.

"I saw what you did to Selena", he said.

"Okay and", I said.

"Don't get smart with me", he said as he got closer to me.

"Too late", I smirked and crossed my arms.

Once again we were in the same position that we are always in, which is so close that if I move our lips would touch.

"This is my second time meeting you and your ass is already a pain...must be a West Coast thing", he scoffed.

"Last time I checked I ignored you and you kept bugging me like a fat cockroach....must be an East Coast thing", I said.

"Very funny", he said.

"It is, anyways what do you want I got things to do, places to go, people to meet", I said.

"Just wanted to tell you that now you got yourself 6 feet dipper in, you fucked my girls face up and now the real war has just began princess......watch your back", he said and walked away making sure to bump my shoulder as he passed by me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Demi Lovato to the principal office, Demi Lovato to the principal office", the speaker announced.

Should I go.......

Nah I'm hungry!

After walking the halls with people still staring and whispering I walked out with my head up and high....

With that I knew it was only the beginning of my life in the East Coast...

This wasn't going to be easy but...

I'm up for a challenge!

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to give this story a Like.

Word Count:4803

Next post: 70 Views 10 Likes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 123K 49
(Previously known as Mr vs Miss Delinquent) Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed...
10K 293 28
"Oh," he said, as my back hit the wooden wall. Damn it, of course. With nowhere to go, his arms locked me in between him and the wall. He stared down...
4.1K 30 43
Not only was I spending two months of my summer with my boring old grandparents. But I found things out about my family that I never knew. I found t...
8.6K 344 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...