Easier Than Trying - A Harry...

Av PotterAnonymous

"Well, I did think of Voldemort, but then... I thought of the Dementors.." Remus sighed gently, a small smile... Mer

Chapter 1 - The Hogwarts Express
Chapter 2 - Potions Class
Chapter 3 - Dumbledore's Office
Chapter 4 - Hedwig
Chapter 5 - Tea
Chapter 6 - Madam Pomfrey
Chapter 7 - Classroom
Chapter 8 - Christmas
Chapter 9 - Hogsmeade
Chapter 11 - Confession
Chapter 12 - War
Chapter 13 - Reborn
Chapter 14 - Sirius
Chapter 15 - Remus
Chapter 16 - The Attack
Chapter 17 - Shopping
Chapter 18 - Playdate
Chapter 19 - The First Task
Chapter 20 - The Yule Ball
Chapter 21 - The Prophecy
Chapter 22 - Saved
Chapter 23 - The Mystery
Chapter 24 - Revealed
Chapter 25 - War Part 2
Chapter 26 - Surprise
Chapter 27 - Azkaban
Chapter 28 - Rescue
Just one last update..

Chapter 10 - Voldemort's Return

14K 528 251
Av PotterAnonymous

Harry fell to the floor, surrounded by Death Eaters.

He sat up a little, looking around, scared.

He wanted his dad...

"Wh-Where am I?" Harry asked quietly, and a Death Eater stepped forward.

He seemed to be speaking...

"I um.. I can't hear you..." Harry said quietly, his voice shaky. "I'm deaf..."

He could tell that this fact surprised everyone.

The man took off his mask, revealing Lucius Malfoy.

"Y-You're Draco's dad..." he whispered quietly, staring up at the pale man.

"How very observant." Lucius smirked. "You are here because you are crucial to the Dark Lord's return."

"V-Voldemort...?"

Lucius nods, glaring a little as a rat scurries onto his shoulder. "Welcome back, Wormtail."

"Is that..?" Harry asked quietly, receiving a smirk from Lucius once more. "Wormtail here has worked undercover as the Weasley's pet for 12 years."

The rat scurried off his shoulder and in front of him.

Lucius pulled a wand out of his cane and pointed it at the rat, murmuring a spell, and the rat began to morph into a man.

"Wormtail." Lucius said quietly, and the man the more resembled a rat than a man, looked up, obviously scared.

"Begin. We already have everything situated."

'Wormtail' nodded and brought out a giant cauldron, filled with an odd substance.

He began the 'ritual', and Harry gasped when he cut off his hand.

Wormtail then started towards him, mumbling something to himself, and Harry tried to scoot back, but a Death Eater stepped up behind him and held him still so Wormtail could take some of his blood.

Wormtail walked over to the cauldron and dripped the blood in with a tap to the knife, saying, "The Dark Lord... Will rise... Again."

Once the ritual seemed to be taking effect, Wormtail scurried away as Voldemort began to form.

"Ahh... Harry Potter..." Voldemort began in a soft hissing voice, his red eyes piercing. "I would introduce you but rumor has it that you're almost as famous as I am."

A small ripple of laughter went around the circle of Death Eaters, silencing almost immediately.

"However... Now that you're here..." He turned to Wormtail.

"Wormtail... My wand..."

Wormtail scurries over to him, bestowing a white wand that looked like bone.

Voldemort took the wand carefully, turning to Harry and pointing it at him.

"Crucio."

Harry screamed in pain, writhing and jerking on the ground as pain flared through his body like fire.

Voldemort lifted the spell, only giving Harry a moment to catch his breath before casting it once again.

This went on for at least an hour, and by the time the hour was up, Harry was laying on the ground, panting, his whole body on fire, every limb aching, his throat scratchy and painful.

"Take him to a dungeon cell." Voldemort ordered with a sneer. "Do what you like to him."

Even though he couldn't see their faces, he could tell the Death Eaters smirked under their masks.

"Yes My Lord."

Harry was hoisted up (rather painfully) and drug to a cell room of which he was thrown in, and he was painfully reminded of the Dursley's.

Harry endured torture session after torture session, his screams rippling through the cell room like nails on a chalkboard.

By the time they left, Harry was laying on the ground, breathless, pain coursing through his body in waves like a never-ending migraine, and he was finally greatful when he slipped into a blissful state of unconsciousness.

Draco and Hermione ran through the snow towards Hogwarts as fast as their feet could carry them.

They ran into Snape's quarters, and Snape looked up from his book in confusion. "You're back early."

"They took Harry!"

Snape's eyes widened.

"Go to Dumbledore. Tell him exactly what happened, and tell him I'm going to investigate. I've just been summoned."

"Summoned?"

"Do not look into it. Albus will know what you are talking about."

Draco and Hermione nodded and exited. Snape then Floo'd to a shop in Hogsmeade, Apparating, following where the Dark Mark told him to go.

He landed on a stone floor, wobbling a bit and looking around.

They seemed to be in some sort of cave.

"Ah, Severus, good to see you're as loyal as ever." He heard Voldemort's hissing voice, and Snape turned to him in surprise before kneeling down, his head low, eyes to the floor.

"Yes, My Lord.. I will always be faithful.."

Voldemort smiles nastily. "I do hope so. Now, there is a young celebrity in the dungeons in the back that is sure to have taken a number. Heal him to the best of your abilities. He is necessary to our plans."

Snape stands slowly. "I trust I will have full privacy while healing? It will not do for them to get upset, they will only injure themself more."

Voldemort nods.

Snape bows in return before leaving the area and toward the dungeons.

Lucius was in the cell, twirling his wand in his hand.

"Ah, Severus. Come to join the fun?"

He noticed Harry visibly tensed, but he did not turn to look.

"Quite the contrary, Lucius. The Dark Lord has ordered everyone but the boy and I out of the cell so that I may heal him properly."

Lucius scoffs, standing up. "Of course... I will lead them back to the main room, then."

"Very well."

Once everyone was gone, Snape kneels down beside Harry, placing a hand gently on his back.

"Harry.."

Harry sits up suddenly, tears in his eyes. "How could you?!"

Snape sighs sadly. "Harry listen-"

"You're one of them! Why should I listen?!"

"Harry James Potter you listen to me right now." Snape said strongly, and Harry fell silent, tears falling down his cheeks, eyes filled with betrayl.

"I am not one of them. I am a spy for Dumbledore, while the Dark Lord believes I am a spy for him. I inform Albus about the Dark Lord's whereabouts, while I feed false information to the Dark Lord of Albus's plans. I am not on Voldemort's side, I promise."

Harry nods a little, sniffling. "I want to get out of here..."

"I know..." Snape says gently, hugging him. "Unfortunately, I cannot aid you in escaping just yet. I cannot give away my position - it is crucial to Albus's plans. However, I will be able to pass to Albus the information of this location so the Aurors will be able to find you."

Harry nods a little. "Okay..."

Snape then proceeds to heal Harry, making sure to be extra careful.

When he's finished, he stands.

"I sincerely apologize that I will not be able to help you quite yet, but please do not lose hope. Help will be on the way soon."

Harry nods.

"Thank you dad..."

Snape smiles gently, hugging Harry tightly. "You are tough, Harry... As tough as nails. You can hold this out for a little while longer, right..?"

Harry shrugs a little. "I can try..."

Snape smiles a bit, standing up straight.

"It will not be too long, I promise."

Harry nods silently, looking down at his lap.

Snape sighs gently before kissing his forehead, leaving the room and - reluctantly - locking the chamber door behind him.

Once he exited the chambers, Snape headed towards the area Voldemort had been.

"I have done as instructed, My Lord." He says quietly, bowing on one knee.

"Very good, Severus. Now, make sure that Albus Dumbledore does not know where we are. Mislead him if you must." Voldemort's quiet voice hissed deviously.

"Yes, my lord..." Snape murmurs, standing up straight before apparatimg on the spot, back to Hogwarts.

A/N: I'm sorry this chapter is extremely short. I've been thinking up what I want to do, and I'm not sure what else to put, so I'm going to end it here.

See you next chapter!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

49.8K 1.6K 19
Harry Potter. The only survivor when Lord Voldemort attacked his home. His parents died, the house was destroyed, but he made it, with nothing more t...
27.9K 957 20
HI ALL I WANT TO START BY SAYING I DO NOT OWN THE COVER I FOUND IT ON GOOGLE! This is a Drarry (Harry X Draco fan fic) ❤️❤️ I want to say I do have...
189K 7K 15
Potions Class Gone Wrong -Harry Potter Fanfiction- (DON'T read this VERSION. It is STINKY and OLD. READ the NEW VERSION ***FESTINA TEMPUS*** It's mos...
85.7K 2.9K 47
***Completed*** ***SS x OC fanfiction*** A smart healer starts a temporary job at Hogwarts and meets Severus Snape. They both have a liking of magic...