Falling (Levi x Eren Story)

By AbigailDodd

Eren Jaeger was born into a small family, he used to get on with his mother extremely well and same with his... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12. 1/3
Chapter 12. 2/3
Chapter 12. 3/3
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.

Chapter 16.

3.1K 96 50
By AbigailDodd

{And back with another Chapter.
I think I'm going to have updates possibly every Friday or Saturday.
Due to being back at school 😞. If you didn't already know, I normally post Chapters at 1-3am, bc of different time zones.

So this one is a one off. I hope you'll understand that the updates may, may, be later then usual. ❤️}

{Levi's POV}
It's now been nearly two weeks...
It's been 10 days since Eren tried to kill himself.

During this week I've been speaking to Armin... him and his mother had came to see Eren at the hospital.
We've kept in touch through text messages...
We actually get along really well. He's quite a kind person and once you get to know him, it's like he's your brother.

But today is when I have to... have to go back to school. My parents had obviously told the staff of the school the reasons why I hadn't been in school for a week or so.
But no student had been told, it's just me and Armin.

"You'll be fine Levs" Kuchel smiled from across the dining table whilst we finished eating breakfast.
"Yeah... I hope so" I mutter.
"You have Armin don't you? And Hanji?" Kenny chuckled.
"Yeah... that's it... n-no Eren..." I whispered under my breath but they both heard it.

"I'll take you to school... how's that?" He asked with a grin.
"Yeah, I like that... thanks dad." I smiled slightly, but it soon faded back to no expression.

{Time skip}
"Have a good day Levi... ignore the dickheads." My mum shouted as I walked towards my dads car.
"Thanks mum." I chuckled.

The car was a simple Black Land Rover Discovery.
But I loved it, because it had stained windows so you can see out but they can't see in.

When we were about 5 minutes from the school gates, Kenny glanced at me and out his hand on my shoulder.
"You'll be fine son... if anyone does or says anything... just ignore them as your mother says... if not, do what I say which is to beat them to a pulp." He smirked.
I chuckled slightly.
"Yeah, I know which one I prefer." I smirked then I glanced at my knuckles. They had dark bruises and cuts.

"Woah, where did you get them." My dad asked concerned.
"I-I... umm... had a fight... with a... wall." I mumble.
My dad crossed his eyebrows as he drove, until he realised why I punched the wall in the strength I did, and he softened his expression.

"Ahh, okay, we're here now." He changed the subject.
I looked outside to see that he had drove to park at the entrance.
My body stiffened as I looked at the brick building infront of me.

I looked forward to see many people staring at the car like they recognise the person inside.
"They know I'm here..." I mutter.
"It's fine... you won't be alone. I need to go to reception to check you in from being absent."

"O-okay..." I spoke.
Is it weird... walking into school with your dad? Like... opposed to most people I'm the strongest student in the school, but then to have this side of me. It's just odd. I seriously miss you Eren.

My dad got out the car and walked over to open my door. I stepped out to hear people gasping from my state.
I look really rough. I have dark bags under my eyes. And I'm extremely pale.
Why must insomnia do this to me?

I started waking up the steps to be heard by a recognisable female voice squealing.
"Where the fuck have you been?! I've miss you so much!" Petra squealed with a wide grin.
"Fuck off Petra." I mutter.
"But you haven't answered my question! Where's you and the Titan boy?!" She laughed, along with Annie who was behind her.

"I thought I told you to FUCK OFF!?!" I shouted in her face with a glare.
"That's not how to speak to me-" She started with a lot of anger and shock.
"Didn't my son tell you to 'Fuck off'?" My Dad glared as he came to my side to help the situation.

"Yes! But he-" She said angrily.
"Then I suppose you do what he says." Kenny shouts with a glare.
And if looks could kill... everyone who was watching, would be dead.

My dad started heading up the staircase to the entrance of the School and grabbed my shoulder to hold me by his side.
We then left the commotion behind us.
"So... that's Petra, ay?" He mumbled loud enough so I can hear.
I nodded slowly.

"Jeez, she's worse then I thought." He laughed and I did too.
My Dad, Kenny, was the only one who I had told about Petra and her so called 'friends'.
And by the looks of it, he hates her guts.

We then arrived at reception.
"Hello, and what can I- LEEVIII~" Hanji screamed.
"Jeez, calm down shitty-glasses!" I slammed my hand across her mouth.
"Okay, I'm sorry... and Kenny, nice to see you!" She said delighted.

"You too, four-eyes." He chuckled.
"Ha, anyways... I already know everything and I'm so sorry" she said with a genuine sad face.
I looked down to try not to think about it.

"He'll be fine... I'm sure of it... anyways, your timetable is still the same. But we have noted all your teachers about you missing lessons." She smiled again.

"M'kay, Thanks Hanji." I say slightly adding a curve to my lips.

{Time Skip}
I arrived at the door to my first lesson. Which was French with Mr Smith.

The same lesson that Eren had saved me from a detention.

"You okay?" Kenny asks with a hand in my shoulder.
"I don't kn-" I start.
"Right, you stay here I'm going to get Mr Smith, okay?" He asks.
I slowly tilt my head in confusion.

He knocks on the door and as he opens it and is noticed by students.
Silence is made throughout the class.
"I was wondering if I could have a couple of minutes of your time?" My dad asks really politely.

At this point no-one can see me, at all. Apart from that I notice my Dad look over, to then smile slightly and nod in respect.
I look to see who it was and it was Armin. I realise that he saw me and we both give signs to say hello.

"And who are you? May I ask?" Mr Smith asks in confusion.
"Oh of course, we've never met...
I am Kenny, Kenny Ackerman. Levi's Father." He chuckles.
"Oh Right Of course. I'll be with you right now." Mr Smith then hurried over and closes the door behind him.

"Nice to see you again Levi!" He exclaims with a sad smile.
"Y-yeah... you too" I say as I look down.

During the 5 minutes we were out here which felt like forever... Kenny was explaining the condition that Eren had been in for the past 10 days.
Whilst Mr Smith had once in a while said that he's so sorry and that he hopes that he'll be awake soon.

I stared at the floor the whole time trying to hold back my tears.
Until I couldn't handle it anymore.
"Right, do you want to go-" Mr Smith started before stopping suddenly.
"Hey, calm down... he'll be fine..." My dad said.
I nodded and told my dad to leave and that I'll be okay.
Once he left Mr Smith started talking to me.

"I'm so sorry about Eren... but I'm also really sorry for allowing Petra's behaviour in my classroom." He stated with a smile to try and lighten the mood.
I couldn't hold back the tears. They were silent, but could be seen from miles.

"Shh, it's okay." Mr Smith.
"A-and I'm sorry too... for disrupting the class...Sir, please forgive me" I say pleadingly with a sad smile.

"Of course, and Levi, call me Erwin. I'll let you sit at the back for a few lessons so you can get used to the atmosphere, who would you like to sit with?" He smiled.
"A-Armin..." I say.

"Of course... he can help with your studying aswell." He chuckled.
"T-thankyou." I say with a slight smile.
"No problem Levi."

We walked in and he moved a spare table and pushed it to the back.
All eyes were on me at this point.
"Armin, could you please sit next to Levi?" Erwin said with a slight grin.

"Of course!" He smiled.
As we were at the back I decided to tell Armin about what had happened at the hospital lately.
Afterwards Armin tried to cheer me up Till the point that I was crying with laughter and everyone's eyes were on me and Erwin smiled at the sight.

It was like a new me. I had possibly made friends with my now favourite Teacher, I had finally managed to get Petra away from me for the time being and me and Armin have never been so close.

I can't believe that this is actually me.

Eren, if you can hear me... I have changed. Me and Armin are like brothers. We could talk all day long. You would love to see that. I hope you can wake soon. It's been 10 days... just please... wake up, for Armin, for the Family... for me. I love you.

{And there is Chapter 16... I'm sorry but Eren still has not woken up yet 😬 sorry to those who really want him to wake up.
But isn't Petra a little bitch?
What do you want to happen in the future?

I'm sorry for not waking Eren up... Will he wake up though?

See ya 👋
Words - 1638
A~ ❤️}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426 50 52
After graduating from Attack Junior High, Eren Jaeger was heading down to a path of success with his music and band. He had it all-the smoking hot gi...
10.2K 436 11
A story between Mr L.Rivaille and a student named Eren Jaeger. Mr Rivaille however, has feelings for the boy. The boy doesn't know, but it's all to...
351K 15.2K 21
It's obvious. Levi has some issues. Anger issues, that is. His mom feels like it needs to be noted, and fix it. And of course, Levi's mother decides...
10.3K 359 21
The land of Maria is a magical place. People can transform into many things. The King is a dragon shifter. He was born to bond with a human. They wou...