Behind Closed Doors (studentx...

By StillTwirling

***PREVIOUSLY TEACH ME*** Rainah has never had an easy life. She lives with her two younger sisters, her emot... More

Behind Closed Doors (studentxteacher)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilouge
Author's Note
Behind Closed Doors Playlist + Update

Chapter 25

18.6K 418 40
By StillTwirling

I think i did well on this chapter, let me know! check out my note at the bottom!

***WILL’S POV***

WEDNESDAY NIGHT

I parked in my parents driveway, Sky and Lily were talking in the back. Rainah was staring out the window.

None of them were as nervous as the first time they came here. In fact, Sky and Lily seemed completely fine. Rainah, however, did not.

The girls hopped out and walked into the house while I walked around to Rainah’s side of the car.

“Come on, beauty.” I said, opening her door. I had taken to calling her beautiful or beauty as a nickname. I had called her Angel a few times too. Rain and Rainah are so overused, I wanted something special.

She blushed and hopped out, grabbing my hand as we walked into the house.

When we walked in, we heard people already in the dining room.

“Hello, Rainah.” My mother greeted her with a hug. “Will, would you mind helping me bring in the food?”

“Sure.” I replied. I squeezed Rainah’s hand before I let go.

I entered the kitchen and grabbed a huge bowl that had tortellini in it.

“Did you ask her yet?” my mom asked me.

I knew what she was talking about, talking to Rainah about moving here.

“I want her to be comfortable with you guys so I’m waiting until this weekend to ask.”

She sighed. “Alright, dear.”

“Oh, mom? Do you think Sky and Lily could hang out here Friday night?”

“Sure! Mind if I ask why?”

“I asked Rainah out and I know she’d feel bad if we left them home alone.”

She grinned at me before grabbing food to take back out.

We carried the food out and I was happy to see Rainah talking to my father. She seemed a bit more relaxed.

I took a seat next to her and started serving myself food. She grabbed a smaller serving and started slowly eating.

I tried my hardest not to watch her expression as she ate. The few times I slipped up, she looked pained.

I wished that there was some way I could help her but I knew she would have to help herself first. The fight was between her mind and her eating disorder. I couldn’t fight all of that for her. Sometimes the best I can do is be there for her.

After dinner, my parents cleaned up and the rest of us went downstairs.

I sat down on a chair and pulled Rainah over to sit on my lap.

We watched Lily, Sky, Zoey and Xavier play a few rounds of Mario Kart.

Rainah moved so that her face was pressed into my neck, her legs were over my lap and her arms were in her lap.

“You okay?” I whispered so only she could hear.

“Tired.” She mumbled into my skin.

I kissed her forehead before I spoke to the others. “Sky, Lily, we should head home. Your sister is exhausted and we all have school tomorrow.”

“Are you carrying her?” Sky asked me.

Rainah stirred and stood. “No, he’s not.”

We all went upstairs and said goodbye before we went back home to go to bed.

FRIDAY-MUSIC CLASS

“Alright guys! Show me what you’ve been working on, who’s first?” I started class trying to have energy.

When no one volunteered, I knew this class would be rough. These kids normally all jumped up at a chance to perform but not today.

“Ms. Carson, why don’t you start us off today?” I called, wanting to mess with her today.

Her face paled slightly but she got up and came to the front.

“I was assigned Wannabe by The Spice Girls.” She said before I started the song.

Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want

So tell me what you want, what you really, really want

I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want

So tell me what you want, what you really, really want

I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)

I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah

If you want my future, forget my past

If you wanna get with me, better make it fast

Now don't go wasting my precious time

Get your act together we could be just fine

I watched her sing and she looked so nervous and tense. Maybe that was because I had put her on the spot but I figured it was more that she wasn’t comfortable in this class.

I watched everyone else perform and found that everyone struggled in some way. Some needed energy or confidence, others needed to work on their pitch or breath support. Everyone had the effort though.

The bell rung and everyone left leaving Rainah and I.

“Sorry I made you go first.” I said after I shut the door.

“That was mean.” She replied, pouting.

“Sorry, angel.” I laughed and kissed her quickly.

She grinned after I pulled away. “So I still don’t get to know anything about tonight?”

I pretended to think about it but my mind was made up. “Nope.”

“Can I at least know what I should wear?”

I looked at her. “Whatever you want.”

“Not helpful.” She groaned.

“Fine, we’ll be outside.” I gave in a bit.

She smiled but didn’t ask anything else about it. “Thank you.”

She hesitantly brought her lips to mine, stretching to reach me. I grabbed her hips and lifted her so that she sat on a desk so she didn’t have to reach.

Her hands clasped around my neck, keeping me close. She parted her lips for me and I massaged her tongue with mine.

She moaned and I lifted her up, my hands under her thighs. Her legs wrapped around my torso and I moaned, feeling her so close to me.

I couldn’t believe she hadn’t done this before, everything was instinctive. I think she just stopped overthinking it but I’m not sure.

We both pulled away at the same time, I stared into those beautiful blue eyes.

“Sorry,” she blushed when she noticed our position. I was a bit confused as to what she was apologizing for.

“What are you sorry for?” I asked, holding her up as she tried to move off.

“Being on top of you and stuff.” She mumbled, looking down.

“I don’t mind.” I told her, letting her get off.

The bell rung and we both sighed. Rainah grabbed her stuff before turning to me again.

“Do you mind if I ask Dani to come over after school today?” she asked me.

“Sure! I’ll probably be home around five any ways.” I said. I hoped I’d be back by then so that I could do what I wanted tonight.

“Alright.” She nodded.

“I’ll probably text you during auditions because I’ll be bored.” I pecked her on the cheek before I led the way out. “Bye, beauty.”

I was excited for tonight, I just prayed that she’d like it!

***RAINAH’S POV***

Afterschool, Zoey drove Dani and I back to Will’s apartment. I had asked both of them to help me get ready for my date with Will.

I had never been on a date and I had certainly never wanted a guy to like how I looked so I was a bit freaked out. Zoey and Dani were also going to help me from exploding or breaking down from nerves.

Thankfully, they clicked instantly.

“Oh my god, I love your hair! Is that natural?” Dani asked Zoey when we got in the car.

“Well, my hair has natural highlights but I bleached them a bit to make them stand out.” Zoey grinned. “Love the blue, by the way.”

They talked about hair and clothes the entire way home and I just stared out the window, thinking.

I had never in my life thought I would go on a date. I never thought I’d be lucky enough to meet a guy like Will. The thought made me smile.

I was a bit nervous I’d mess everything up like I normally do. I could say the wrong thing and scare or upset him.

Whatever happened tonight, I guessed that the butterflies would never leave my stomach.

“Earth to Rain, we’re here!” Dani yelled in my ear causing me to jump.

“God, you’re so loud.” I muttered as I got out.

“But that, my dear, is why you love me so.” she snickered.

I rolled my eyes, grinning as the three of us got in the elevator. We went into the apartment and Dani looked around.

“Dude, this is pretty sweet.” She said.

We walked into the bedroom where my clothes were and Dani’s eyes grew wide at a realization she had.

“Rainah! You share a bed with him?!” she exclaimed. Zoey just stood there laughing at us.

I blushed, giving her an answer. She squealed but I stopped her. “Danielle, you know damn well it’s not like that.”

“I know, I know!” she sighed, exasperated.

“So did he tell you anything about what you’re doing?” Zoey asked.

I fell onto the bed. “All I managed to get was that we’d be outside.”

“Well, that’s something.” She said.

She and Dani started looking through my clothes while I just lied on the bed. I would’ve helped them if I had any idea what I was doing but I didn’t so I stayed out of the way.

My phone buzzed from a text, it was Will.

save me plz! L

I quickly typed back a response.

It cant be that bad

U have no idea, im killing the next chick that sings a bieber song

Haha sorry :P

No ur not :P what r u guys doing?

“Will wants to know what we are doing.” I told them as they had been debating what would make me look sexy.

Dani snatched my phone and typed a response. I jumped up to grab it because I figured it would be something inappropriate but she had sent it.

“What did you say?” Zoey asked as I pulled up the message she had sent.

They r teaching me 2 b a naughty girl ;)

“Fuck you, Dani.” I said, blushing furiously. I wasn’t all that mad at her though.

Zoey peeked over my shoulder and bursted out laughing.

Ah one of them just took ur phone didn’t they?

“Damn, he’s good.” Dani said after she and Zoey saw it. They both went back to the clothes.

Yup…sorry

Ur good, but maybe I liked it ;)

Have fun with auditions!

A while later, they found an outfit. Black skinny jeans and the royal blue low cut tank top with a jean jacket. The outfit was tight and despite my protests, Dani and Zoey said it looked awesome.

I don’t have the body for this, I thought to myself as I stared into a mirror. It made me feel exposed but if they thought it looked good, hopefully Will would think so too.

They decided to leave my hair alone because it was naturally straight and not frizzy.

“I can put on a little make up if you want, I know he hates a lot of make up.” Zoey said.

“Yeah, that sounds good.” I said as Dani brought in a huge bag of her make up.

Zoey gave me mascara and a bit of blush. Dani gave my eyes a slightly smokey look.

I looked into the mirror once again and smiled, they did a really good job. I didn’t look too bad.

“Thank you both, I would be a mess right now if you hadn’t been here.” I said giving them hugs.

Sky and Lily had been picked up by Xavier to go to their house, Will had arranged that and I was thankful.

I heard the front door open and I swore, knowing that Will was home.

I bit my lip as butterflies erupted even stronger then they had been. I don’t know why but I wanted to run and hide, maybe I was just so afraid that he would hate it.

Dani and Zoey stood on either side of me and led me to the front room, holding my arms. They both knew I wanted to run.

Will’s eyes widened and his jaw dropped slightly when he saw me. His eyes took all of me in before he met my gaze. He grinned and walked towards me, Dani and Zoey let me go and stepped back.

“Wow, you look amazing.” He said. “I’m going to change and then we can go, alright?”

“Yeah, of course.” I nodded, finding my voice.

He changed quickly into jeans and a red polo shirt before we were on our way to who knows where.

so im pretty excited to write the next few chapters, after the date there will be a hell of a lot of drama. im debating changing the story name too but not sure yet.

so a few questions i'd like you all to answer. who is your favorite charecter and why? what should i work on as a writer? what character do you want to see more of?

you dont have to answer them all but i'd really appreciate it so that i can be a better author.

thanks for reading,fanning and voting!

<3

Tori

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782 59 27
WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS SCENES THAT SOME MAY FIND TRIGGERING. UPDATE: SUNDAY HEADS UP: I associate music a lot with writing. One I can do, the o...
28.5K 534 35
"I push him off me, making him stand on his own. But, Colton pushes me against a wall. 'Jax,' He sighs. Colton leans forward, his lips approaching mi...
2K 141 36
Saylor runs away from her alcoholic parents right before summer break, and takes her little sister Sofia with her. Can she manage working a job, taki...
71.3K 2.9K 37
You've finally made it to your senior year in highschool. Unfortunately for you, you've been forced to change schools before the start of it, but may...