Melissa

By DipashaSarkar

Melissa: She has a story in her eyes. "You. Are. Mine." He said, emphasising each word so that they carve in... More

Prologue. ✓
Chapter 1- A Forced Life. ✓
Chapter 2- Mr and Mrs Evans.
Chapter 3- Blank Space.
Chapter 4- Black and Red.
Chapter 5- White Darkness.
Chapter 6- Gorgeous, Ms. Melissa Black.
Chapter 7A- Masked.
Chapter 7B- A Fateful Night.
Chapter 8- Let It Begin!
Chapter 9- Friends At Skyee!
Chapter 10- Icy Blue.
Chapter 11- Grapes Dipped In Honey.
Chapter 12- Its A Deal.
Chapter 13- GoodBye.
Chapter 14- Silent Welcome.
Chapter 15- Only Family.
Chapter 16- Unexpected.
Chapter 17- Inception.
Chapter 18- The Contract.
Chapter 19- Beautiful Rose.
Chapter 20- Cruel Realities.
Chapter 21- Doctor's Call.
Chapter 22- An Unexpected Visitor.
Chapter 23- The Mistress.
Chapter 24- Stranded.
Chapter 25- Like a Broken Glass.
Chapter 26- Fading Away.
Chapter 27- Moments.
Chapter 28- Smiles
Chapter 30A - A Dayout.
Chapter 30B- A Dayout.
Chapter 31- Unknown Feelings.
Chapter 32- "I'm not..."
Chapter 33- Doubts
Chapter 34 - Warmth
Chapter 35- The Lost Feeling
Chapter 36- Lights and Kisses
Chapter 37- Stormy Night
Chapter 38- Morning After...
Chapter 39 - Flying to Rio!
Chapter 40- Friends.
Chapter 41- I Love You.
Chapter 42- Faded
Chapter 43- where I belong...
Chapter 44 - Hatred
Chapter 45 - All that pain...
Chapter 46 - Rescue
Chapter 47- Haunted
Chapter 48 - At Peace.
Epilogue
Author's Note.
New Story : Unfinished

Chapter 29- Over Ice Cream

1.6K 77 1
By DipashaSarkar

Melissa's POV.

Over the years, coffee became my best friend and books became my escape. I forgot how it felt to share time and laughter with someone without a care in the world. As we grow up we tend to forget the little things that used to make us happy. We become more involved with our profession and responsibilities.

Meanwhile, we forget to feel, breath and relax. We forget the simplest way of life that makes us happy.

I think I have time travelled to five years back and I am having a normal day of school, passing time with friends and making memories with Rogan. How wonderful would that be if it really happened...

I consider myself very lucky at the moment. I was finally feeling, breathing and relaxing with the guy who never failed to make me happy. The days have stopped looking gloomy, maybe it was time for the sun to rise finally.

"That movie is terrible, Rogan! I hate action films and you know that." I frowned at the man who sat beside me with a tub of strawberry ice cream, the spoon sticking out from his tongue. Yeah, I know what you might be thinking that he likes strawberry ice cream?! He is weird just like that. I had a tub of chocolate ice cream in my hand. Rogan put some extra chocolate chip on top of it.

"And you suggest we watch that stupid movie?" He raised his eyebrows and asked, almost mocking me with his eyebrows. I nodded my head with big puppy dog eyes. "But we watched that for seventeen times! I even have the dialogues memorized."

I narrowed my eyes at him, giving him the stink eye. When he didn't budge I removed the cushion from my lap and threw it at him. "Enjoy your movie. I'm going."

"Oh Jesus, not again." Rogan held on to my wrist and pulled me, I lost my balance and fell on top of him. I let out a squeak and he groaned. "Listen, watch anything you want. We can watch that stupid movie for the eighteenth time." He grumbled while a broad a smile spread on my face.

I shuffled out of his lap to get up but his hold was pretty tight on my waist. I wriggled once again but he just tightened his hold. Before the situation gets awkward I need to move my arse from his lap.

"Rogan, leave me."

"Nah-uh." He said, smirking at me. What is wrong with him? At one point, he is all grumpy cat, snapping at me and the next moment he is being all playful. This guy is so strange!

"Uh" I blinked, staring everywhere except at him. "I need to start the movie."

"I already have it saved in the selected movies files." He clicked the remote and the movie started. It was my favorite, 'A Walk To Remember'.

Now I don't have an excuse to give so that I can move. What should I do?

While I was contemplating, he picked me up and made me sit beside himself, very close to him. The moment our skin touched, a wave of electricity passed. It feels so uncomfortable yet so right. I looked at him then and my heart skipped a beat, he had one of those smiles playing on his lips where his eyes said some kind of poetry that lures me in.

The spell broke when he turned his head and looked at the TV. Awkwardly much, we got settled to watch the movie, A walk to remember. To tell you the truth, this was the first time in five years that I was watching this movie. It brought a lot of memories with this person sitting beside me.

It was a time lost in the days while we all grew up.

----------------

I don't know what time it was, I felt strong arms around me and I felt like my legs were dangling in the air. I rubbed my nose in a cotton clad wall like thing, probably a chest. I snuggled in, feeling the warmth radiating from the person.

"Darling..."

"Hmm..."

"Will you please go to the fundraiser with me?" A deep voice rumbled so smoothly in my ears. It brought a smile on my face, if I could only open my eyes and run my fingers down his face but my eyes were so heavy from sleep and I felt so tired.

"Tell me, will you?" Again the voice said.

"Hmm..." I finally closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, a beautiful chuckling sound followed there after, etching the sound to memory.

-----------------

It was a beautiful morning as I woke up draped in my satin sheets, my body bare of clothes. The birds were chirping, they had so many gossips to share. The sun beamed through my window. After ages, I woke up with a smile and feeling so fresh.

All those yoga classes were doing wonders to my appetite and health. Rogan was taking care of me. I couldn't deny that.

I stretched and yawned and sat up on my bed, the sheets rumbling off me smoothly, only then I realized that I was completely dressed last night and I was watching movie with Ro. Who opened my clothes?

And just then there was a knock on my door.

"Melissa, are you up?" It was him. "Can I come in?"

Oh shît!!

"Wait a minute!" I immediately jumped and threw over a black silk robe on my naked self. It was very thin but not see through. "Come in."

The knob jiggled and came in Rogan Kingston in all his handsome glory. He was wearing a grey t-shirt and pajamas. His hair was wet as if he just took a bath. His eyes were in there normal state, calm and composed whereas his mouth was slightly open. He gave me a once-over.

I am a mess compared to him. Hair like a birds nest and black spots under my eyes, I was definitely not a good sight to see at the morning.

"Uh..." I tied the ribbon tightly around my waist to keep the robe in place. "Good morning." Then I took my hair in a bundle and fixed it up in a messy bun.

"Morning." He came closer. His eyes directed towards me straight. "later today, I'll take you shopping. I'm sure you need to buy a gown for the event." He said, eyes still subtly trailing.

"Why do you have to go with me? I can shop alone." Now he is trying to be my boyfriend or what?

He smiled. "I want my woman to have the best of bests." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't worry. I know how to dress myself pretty. You don't have to waste your time on me." I turned and bent over to grab the sheets and started folding them. Rogan groaned and cursed under his breath. I turned my face towards him and caught him staring.

"No arguments, Melissa." He shoved his hands inside his pockets. "I hope you had a nice sleep. Breakfast will be served in 10 minutes."

My face instantly heated up at that. He only smirked if off. "You carry on then." He turned to leave.

"Um... Wait." I hesitated. He halts.

"Yeah?" He looked at me, my eyes went down on its own. How do I ask if he opened my clothes or not. This is so awkward!

"Hey?" He lifted my chin up to see his face. I didn't know he came so close. He was just a breath away. "What is it?"

"Did you...." I bit my lip.

"Did I what?" He whispered. Why does his voice have to be so sensual? Oh, I need space!

As I tried to distance myself, I felt his hand on my waist. Stilling me in place, he even pushed me forward so that my palms came flat on his chest.

His right hand trailed along my collar bone, tracing the Hem of the thin robe. It felt delicious. I closed my eyes at the sensation.

"Did I what, Melissa?"

"Did you... Did you open my clothes last night?" I asked finally, my hands were itching to touch him but they lay frail on my sides. I just didn't have the guts to touch him anymore.

"Yes." He breathed beside my ear. His hot breath making me breathless.

"Why?"

"It's not like I haven't done that before." He said. His reply just shut me up completely. It was different then.

His lips finally touched my earlobe, that simple touch gave me shivers. Push him away!

"It's not the same anymore." I said in a small voice. Something was aching in my body, maybe it was my heart.

He bit down roughly on my ear and I couldn't help the moan. "I know."

"Then why don't you let me go?" For a second, only our breathing could be heard. "Let me go."

His hold tightened. "Do you know how hard it is for me? You are so close yet so far." His lips trailed down giving feather light kisses along my neck leaving a burning trail of desire in it's wake. "Do you feel that?" He took my palm and placed it flat on his chest, his heart was beating very fast. It was amazing! "You make me feel that way. I waited for so long." His fingers trailed down along the Hem of the robe, nearing my breast. My core was heating up. "You see yourself? Your skin is hot. The tiny hairs are standing to attention. Those pretty brown nipples are hard and want a warm flick. Your leg is brushing against my shin. Your knees are becoming weak." He bit down harshly on my shoulder, bringing out another moan from my mouth. "You want me, Melissa. And this time, I'm not letting you go."

Just like a strong wind, he came, washed over me and suddenly left.

The warmth disappeared, leaving me a hot mess. Emotional drained and physically heightened.

"And this time, I'm not letting you go."

The door of my room slammed shut.

_____________________*×*____________________

A very late upload.
But if you follow me then you might know that I'm not keeping well from past six months. Also, I have only 1 month left for graduation!!! *Jumps in happiness*
Unlike some, I just want to start the next chapter of my life.

Anyway, tap the star and give comments!

Love,
Loren.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 94.2K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
2.8M 72.2K 58
Nathan Vaughn is a hard working dad of a beautiful baby boy in which he is prepared to go the extra mile to keep him safe. He is the leader of the bi...
1.8K 194 71
Editing in progress.... What happens when deepest desires become one's way of life? Behind the darkness lies a world that one isn't familiar with or...
145K 3.1K 35
"It is a story revolves around a 17 year old young virgin girl named,( ARABELLA ROSE). A kind humble and sweet girl who was living normally with her...