Trapped

By JordynWellman

I'm broken. I'm broken and i can never be fixed. But that's ok. I like it that way. Im not the girl that gets... More

FYI:
CH1:
CH2: Finding forest
CH:3 Welcome to Hell School.
CH3 ½: Damon.
CH4: Meeting time
CH5: Challenge.
CH6: Next Day.
CH8: Sarah.
CH9: Back to the Pack.
CH10: Time.
CH11: Same time different place
CH12: explanations & control
Capter 13:First Day Back
CH 14: wild things
CH15: Revelation
CH16: True enough?
Chapter 17: Basic Instincts
Chapter 18: Communication
Chapter19: Escapes
Chapter 20: Lost boys
Chapter21:Wakie-Wakie
scraps
Ch22: Let it Rain
CH32: Muffins and Chaos

CH7: Getaway.

61 0 0
By JordynWellman

     After I had flopped on my bed, my phone rang. Grapping like it was the most arduous thing in the world I looked at the screen. The terrible day disappeared when I saw it was Tonya. "Zombie hotline, for all your world damnation needs" I answered in my sectary voice.

"WHERE THE FUCKING HELL HAVE YOU BEEN; YOU GOD DAMMED MORN!!!!!!" She roared threw my ears. Uh-oh mad she-beast's out. But I smiled so happily to hear her. "Nice to hear you too."

"Cam what's going on, you told me you'd call once you got to the town. I could still her heaving big breaths.

"No I told you I call once things calmed down, not that it has."

"Camren; What, exactly do you mean by that." So I relayed everything for the last few days, school, death glare Damon, the meeting, the challenge and that I had a couple busted ribs and how I was still coughing up blood every now and then. She listened very quietly as I spoke in detail, and she was never quiet; ever. She spoke in a calm and collected voice, "Cam I have to go now, and we'll talk later, O.K.? then she hung up.

     The last couple days had beaten the hell out on me, I needed to relax and forget everything. I pulled my handy-dandy laptop.Typing in 62 hour dentist. I was in luck, there was one at 9 o'clock 100 miles outside of town, a total 350 mi. I could be there and back in time for school. So since no body was home no one could stop me. I grabbed the duffel bag under my bed, helmet and took of on Frankie. It was only eight when I left and since there were no vehicles in the road, I flipped on the Franken juice and took off like a bat outa hell, I got there by 8:45. It was an old abandoned wear house, dark and spooky.

     In the dimly lit parking lot I zipped open the small bag and began to change. Off was the baggy hoody, t-shirt, ratty jeans, sneakers and collar necklace. All replaced by a short white bob haircut wig, florescent backlight contacts, red crop tube top, a light brown tanned leather trench coat, black shorts, and knee high flat boots. I then walked to the doorkeeper and could hear the music thumping inside. She was dressed like a gothic Lolita doll with big pigtails. She smiled at me and spoke. "The sun is bright tonight." I replied "Only when hunters come to play." Her face lit up, at my lack of collar "miss rogue what are you doing on the east woods?" I smiled and walked in.

Narrator

James, Eric, and Cris had walked into the house from a run. James shouted "Cam, were home." Wiping sweat from his face Cris walked down towards her room. "Hey twerp, what's for dinner?" Eric flopped down at the table chugging water. Cris came back up, "Hey Eir, is Cam up here?"

"Naw, why?"

"She ai'nt in her room."

Eric called to James up stairs. " Jay! S'Cam up there?!" James came down to the kitchen. "No, what reason would she have to come up to any of our rooms?" Eric looked at the stove clock it said 11:45. "You don't think..." James looked at him "No she's the only one with a bike like that around here. She's probably with Sarah." Just to make sure they piled into James' nova and left.

     There was a knock on Wild Thorns pack house door, one of the female residences answered it. There stood the three brothers, Cris spoke. "Excuse but is Sarah Victors here?" The woman saw how worried their faces were. "Yes, come into the living room and have a set, I'll go get her." While on her way to Sarah's room she mind linked Damon "Alpha" He snapped at her. "How dear you wake me!"

     "The Skyline Alpha, Beta, and Gamma are here looking for your sister." Sarah wearing fluffy pajamas, yawning with very big bed head, walked in, fallowed very quickly by a half-dressed very sculpted Damon with wash board abs in only basket ball shorts, giving everyone a mouth watering view. Eric got up and asked Sarah desperately "Please is Camren here." Sarah was confused.

"N-No why?" The boys exchanged more worry and concern than before. Damon broke in incredibly annoyed, "What the hell is going on here!!?" Eric and Chris became guarded and looked at James. Damon furrowed his brow "What are you hiding Alpha Waters?" he spoke displeased. James hesitated a moment.
     "You two may want to sit down, well at least you Sarah." They complied,

"Camren; is, well I guess you could say something like a 'miss-understood youth' and fell in with a bad crowd back in L.A." Sarah was in mortal shock, there was no way Camren could be a bad person, she was too good for that, she could tell. "No" she said quietly. Everyone looked at her and then she shouted in tears her body shaking

"NO, I WONT BELIEVE IT. THERES NO WAY IN THE WORLD CAMREN COULD EVER BE A BAD PERSON!!!" James got up fallowed by Eric and Chris. "Sorry for bothering you so late. Good night." Damon got up to go back to bed. "Wait." They all paused not sure who she was talking to.
     "Day; please go with them." Still annoyed he said "Why should I? This has nothing to do with us." Tears were streaming down her face as she stood from the couch and begged her brother.
     "Damon, I'm not asking you this as your pack member, I'm not asking as your gamma. I'm asking you, as your sister, to help find her missing friend. If you don't go with them I will."
     "You wouldn't challenge your Alpha Sarah." He said icily.
     "No-" a smugness appeared on her face.
"-But I would ignore my older brother." His smirk disappeared. "You wouldn't."

She had challenge and demand in her entire being. She spoke two words that would kill anyone. "Try me."

     Back at the house Cris, James, Eric, and even Damon, turn it upside-down to find some clue to where there little sister had gone. James searched the top level, Eric and Cris the middle and Damon her room, fresh eyes and what not.  
     [Why are we here.] Dontae groaned. "Because Sarah said she'd run off on her own if we didn't." Damon answered the voice in his head aloud.He flipped the blanked off her couch.[I say let her go look for the little fag! Get herself caught by a rogue or two.]
"Shut up you ass wipe! She's your sister too." Damon picked up her computer. "What the hell is this?"

     Upstairs everyone analyzed the computer. "How is that possible?" Eric asked somewhat fearful. Cris answered. "I don't know; that's more than two hours away by car!"

     "Anybody want to tell me what the fuck is going on!? Mind telling me exactly what I found here?" Damon scoffed. It was James' turn to speak. "As we told you Camren is a bit a.w.a.l. It's the type of thing that she, um; conducted. Come on well get there faster if we run." They shifted in the backyard grabbed their clothes, and took off.

     They reached the warehouse in a little more than an hour. They shifted all their bones cracking at the same time; in human form they all gasped for air. They dressed and walked to the Lolita doorkeeper.

Damon's POV

     We walked to this creepy looking building that was about to fall to pieces with a good breeze. There was multi-colored lights flashing in the windows and torturously loud drumming music, fucking werewolf hearing. I walked up to this freaky little girl and she said the most fucked up confusing thing in the world. It sounded like a 10 year old, "The sun is bright tonight." She said. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I retort. She arched displayed confusion then became smug. She rested her elbows on the table, and placed her chin on her laced fingers. "You must be new." Before I could pumble the brat, James broke in.
     "Excuse me miss but were looking for our sister. Have you seen her?"

"Well, maybe. What's her name?"

"Camren, her name is Camren Waters." She looked over her list. Donte spoke to me. [Lets just break in the damn door. I'm tired of this shit. And that little fuck] I thought back to him. (Much as I agree with you, that little shit eater is our allies brother.) The Lolita had finished looking over her papers and spoke to Alpha waters again.

"I'm sorry but there is nobody here by that name, what is her NAME (werewolf name) "She doesn't have one. Will you let us go in and look?" she glanced at me and I crossed my arms and glared at her in annoyed impatencethen she want back to James. "It's a ten dollar cover fee, plus five for a collar mandatory, and two for earplugs for newbs." I scream "WHAT YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!" she looked at me. "If you don't like it YOU can leave.

After we forked out the money she handed each of the four of us, a hot pink braided cord. Before James put his on he asked the Lolita "Why are these pink and who made them." She smiled at him "Now I can't tell you that, even if you ARE acute Alpha." The look on his face when she called it was price less. I couldn't stop laughing! "But," she continued. "I will on two conditions." He nodded. "First you give me your number, and second we go on a date." Alright that's it I couldn't handle it anymore, and neither could his brothers, we were all on the ground cackeling up a storm with tears in our eyes. I could bearly make out what he said I was laughing so hard. "Aren't you a little young?" The girl laughed. "Honey I'm 21 this getup just makes me have a baby face. So the shmuck agreed and gave his number. So satisfied she told us. "Kiba makes them. Those of us here will send donations and samples and Kiba turns them to collars to hide the natural scent.The  pink is to show everyone here that your first timers."

     We split up, in side the place was no better filled music grew louder every second, thank god for the earplugs. Hundreds of people, thumped, rattled and mashed around. It was a vortex of sweaty dancing half naked men and women. Ironically there was not a drop of alcohol or drug anywhere. Some chick crashed into me and started grinding all over, mad As I was it was a turn on. [Come on were here we might as well have some fun.] Donte egged me on. So I grabbed her waist and started 'dancing'.

An MC came up on stage and shouted into a mic. His voice sounded like he had been to one two many concerts it was echoy and raspy. "LADIES and GENTLEMEN." The crowd instantly fell silent and motionless. The girl disappeared.

     "We have a VERY special guest tonight." There was a slight murmur of confusion since the MC had paused. "Let me introduce to you; the one; the ONLY; KKKKKIIIIIIIBBBBBAAAA!!!!!" The entire building trembled with roaring screams and applause, the support beams creaked and moaned in agony. A girl in a brown jacket, red top, with black boots and shorts, came on stage and began to sing 'God is a Girl'.

(For best results listen to god is a girl)

     Suddenly, I just barely caught the most wonderful scent in the world, it smelt like rain in a pine forest. Donte scram out [MATE!!]in the back of my head, I jerked my neck around, straining it back and forth to find where, who, it was.

The first chorus hit and out of nowhere a blinding spotlight light flashed on top of me. My eyes squinted and strained pain to see what was going on. I could barely make out the girl on stage. One outstretched arm reaching and pointing towards the sky the other set pompously on her hip. I watched as her hand fell in slow motion as if it were deciding to chose the one to be excuited. Her hand fell and signed my death note, "Dude, Kiba is calling you up! She NEVER does anything like that! GO!" Before I could protest the swarms of people swept me forward and onto the stage.

I stood up there dumbfounded and shocked. I had no idea what to do. She leaned forward at me like a real low Japanese bow, I was about to receive when whoosh a boot came flying at me and nearly hit my face. I had just bearly managed to lean back enough to avoid it. The crowd applauded in ah. I watched as this beautiful creature spun around and arched backwards. A fist outa nowhere stopped dead infrount of my nose leaving an intoxication wake of air. I looked out from behind her fist. She smiled at me with glowing pink eyes, and I realized what she was doing.

I jumped back and swung my arm as hard as I could smoke flew off the leg she blocked it with. And suddenly she was standing on top of it. I jumped to get the off and landed skidding back on my hands and feet. The words started again, and she and disappeared. The crowd cheered causing the building to shake even more. I looked around on the stage she truly was gone until I looked up and there she was. She is beautiful as the moon goddess herself, with white hair swinging on a bright red ribbon.

After her song had ended, I fallowed her back stage, keeping my distance until she was alone. When she finally was she walked down a narrow hallway, away from all the loud music and light, to a back door emergency. Only dimly lit by the dirty yellow light above the door. "Kiba!" I called her. When she turned around. I pinned her against the wall with both hands on it, and my body firmly against hers. Dontae and I let out a small uncontrollable growl in pleasure. He then proceeded to take our head and nuzzle the place where her neck met her collarbone, the spot where our mark would soon go. (Do it! Do it now!) he begged.

It was only a few minuets but felt like hours. "Could you get off me please" She ordered. I love how she takes charge. I complied only slightly, removing my face to look at hers. She spoke again, and she sounded. Well, pissed! "Mind getting the hell off me; fucking pervo!" Dontae winced a little and I stepped back. I stroked her lips and spoke. "My dear sweet little mate. There is no call for such language. Oh how I wanted to kiss her right there, but I swore when I met my soul mate I would do it right. Her face had realization on it and then I proceeded.

I got down on one knee and recited the oath of devotion. "I; Damon Victors, Alpha of the Wild Thorn. Choose and accept you, Kiba with all of my heart. And my life, you may do with it what you wish." I didn't eye contact it was against the old traditions; one that no one fallowed anymore. I waited, and waited, frozen, it was the most agonizing eternity that a had ever felt in my life.

A soft hand gentle touched my down cast chin. A wave of shock ran threw my surprised my body. The hand lifted my chin high to her face, I still kept my eyes downcast and avoided eye contact. (What's happening) donate asked. She spoke "Looked at me" Her voice was calm and collected. It was sweet as strawberries, and smooth as slik. "Look, at me Damon." I raised my eyes to meet beautiful (whit?) eyes. Her hand was on her chest with her fingers braced over her heart. "I Kiba Rogue. Do not exist in reality. This world is a fantasy. If you want a mate." She came close to my ear and whispered. "Find her in reality" I closed my eyes and Dontae howled in agony as I fell to both knees. When I came to we were in the parking lot.

After Camron had bolted from the club and was ONEHUNDRED PERCENT sure she was far enough form the club and town. She pulled Frankie off to the side and in the middle of nowhere she put her 'coller' back on and removed the shorts, boots, top, and coat, and put back on her useual baggy jeans, t-shirt and standard black hoody. Then she got on Frankie and went A.T.V. all over the forest.

A/N PLEASE read comment vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505 4 26
Alice is a mermaid with a werewolf mate. Just the idea of a mate is enough to want to make her take off for the hills, but add the fact that he's a w...
32.2K 1.1K 22
I was the unwanted. I was the broken. I was the girl no one wanted to be friends with. I was the one who kept to myself scared of rejection. I was t...
Stella By A.C

Werewolf

501K 17.2K 34
My name is Stella Shay. I'm a werewolf. You probably think "Oh that's so cool!" but its not. I'm abused by my entire pack. My room is the a cell wher...
22.6K 516 17
"Darling." He smirked and eyed my lips. "Promises can be broken." "I don't break promises," I aimed to assure. "I know because I know you." He stretc...