Desired by a Lunatic

De PandaManCx

Published: 24/12/17 Jaine Kimberley Austen is a 23 years old young woman married to the love of her life Wald... Mais

Prologue
☠️ Chapter - 1 ☠️
☠️ Chapter - 2 ☠️
☠️ Chapter - 4 ☠️
☠️ Chapter - 5 ☠️
☠️ Chapter - 6 ☠️
☠️ Chapter - 7 ☠️
☠️ Chapter - 8 ☠️
☠️ Chapter - 9 ☠️
☠️ Chapter - 10 ☠️
☠️ Chapter - 11 ☠️
☠️ Chapter - 12 ☠️
☠️ Chapter - 13 ☠️
☠️ Chapter - 14 ☠️
☠️ Chapter - 15 ☠️
☠️ Chapter - 16 ☠️
☠️ Chapter - 17 ☠️
☠ Chapter - 18 ☠
☠ Chapter - 19 ☠
☠ Chapter - 20 ☠
☠ Chapter - 21 ☠
☠ Chapter - 22 ☠
☠ Chapter - 23 ☠
☠ Chapter - 24 ☠
☠ Chapter - 25 ☠

☠️ Chapter - 3 ☠️

5K 161 17
De PandaManCx

Song: On The Floor - Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull

Jaine

                  I tossed and turned in the bed all night because of three reasons. Number one - I couldn't shake off the creepy man out of my mind. Number two - Walden didn't believe me and we argued. Number three - This mattress wasn't as soft as in our bedroom.

I got up to prepare breakfast. Today is Saturday which means no college but Walden sometimes work on Saturdays and he has to go today.

Maybe I'm just thinking too much into it. What if Walden is right? But I did see the brooch on his coat twinkling.

I prepared breakfast for the both of us and Walden strolled in the kitchen ready for work. He kissed my cheek and made himself comfortable on the dining table.

We ate our breakfast in silence. I have my shift in the diner starting at twelve and finishing at six in the evening.

I got up to wash the dishes and Walden followed me inside the kitchen. "Are you angry with me?" He sighed as he rested his chin on my shoulder and hugged me from behind while I washed the dishes.

"No, I'm not... it's just that I... never mind. I'm just digging too much into it" I said as I dried my hands on the towel.

He turned me around "It's okay. We should just let it go" he leaned his forehead on mine. I just nodded in response. I didn't want to argue with him on a silly little thing.

He gave me a peck on the lips "Take care, love. Oh and I forgot to tell you, I'll get the window fixed tomorrow when I'm home because we both don't have time for it today."

With a final peck on my cheek he went to his office. I studied for a bit to pass the time before going to the diner.

At eleven-thirty I left for the diner. It was just a thirty minute walk. Luckily, it wasn't snowing today. We just had chilly wind blowing.

I sighed in delight when I stepped inside the diner. Snowy's is just a small cozy diner which is perfect for my job. It's at a good walking distance and the owner Erick is a very kind person.

Greeting Erick and my fellow co-workers politely, I got into work mode. Work was going nice until I saw Jack coming inside the diner. Jack is a guy in his mid twenties who visits the diner on a regular basis. He flirts with the female staff here and sometimes he gets inappropriate. I always steer clear out of his way.

Since Erick knew of his advances, he himself went to take his order. God bless his soul.

By the time his order got ready, loads of customers had entered, making the diner crowded. I had to be the one to deliver Jack's meal and I cursed under my breath.

"Here's your order, sir" I told him politely. He looked up from his phone and his eyes widened when he raked his eyes up and down my form which made me uncomfortable as hell.

He quickly put his phone in his pocket "I never saw you here before. Are you new?"

Maybe because I always made sure to steer clear out of your way.

"No, I'm not. I hope you enjoy your meal, sir" I scurried away to serve other customers.

After an hour or so the diner was almost empty expect Jack still hadn't left. What was taking him so much time?

I was cleaning a table in the corner when I felt someone's presence behind me. I turned around and saw Jack standing dangerously close to me and I quickly took a few steps back to create some distance.

"Do you need anything, sir?" I asked him.

"I want your number" he said coming straight to the point.

"I'm afraid I can't do that because I'm married" I told him as politely as I could.

He looked shocked "You are married?! You look barely out of high school." It's not my fault I don't look my age.

"Yes I'm very much married" I said as I waved my hand in front of him which had my engagement ring.

"I still need your number. I don't care if you are married" he smirked. Just because he has a pretty face doesn't mean he can have anyone in the world much less a married woman.

"But I care. I'm very much loyal to my husband so I'm afraid I can't do that" I said about to lose my temper. This man in front of me is shameless.

He started taking steps towards me "I'm sure your husband doesn't have this" he said referring to his body which was built "and we can keep this little secret between us" he finished. He was barely a step away now.

I felt my cheeks getting hot with anger "Leave! I don't give two fucks about your body or your pretty face!"

His face twisted into a sneer and in an instant he pressed me into him "Quite a bad mouth you have for such a pretty little lady."

I twisted in his hold and attempted to kick him in the manhood but he guessed my move and blocked my knee from hitting him. Since I was in the corner, none of my co-worker could see what was going on here.

He forcefully placed his mouth on mine and I instantly tried to jerk my head away from his disgusting lips. He placed one hand behind my head and the other one tightly around my waist so that I'm not even able to jerk my head away.

Suddenly he was ripped off of me and thrown into one of the tables nearby. I saw the back of a man dressed in a suit punching him repeatedly in the face.

I stood frozen to my spot not knowing what to do. Erick came running to our side when he heard Jack's painful grunts after being punched repeatedly in the face.

With the help of other male co-workers, Erick ripped the man off of Jack and then I saw Jack's bloodied face. Chelsea, a co-worker and a friend of mine, rushed to me asking if I was okay and all I could manage was just a nod.

Police was called and Jack was handed over to them. I just sat in a corner still too shocked to even utter a word while the man who saved me told them what he saw. "Thank you very much, Mr. Black. We will make sure that jail is his home for the maximum amount of time" the officer said to the man.

I feel like I have heard this name Mr. Black somewhere before. The man looked important with his expensive suit and jet black hair gelled neatly on his head. He looked to be in his early thirties.

He turned around and looked at me intently with his blue eyes. He came towards me "I hope you are feeling okay now."

"Th-Thank you for saving me" was all I could manage.

"I'm Cade Black. I wish we hadn't met in such circumstances" he reached out his hand for me to shake, having a polite smile on his face.

I shook his hand "I'm Jaine Austen."

Erick came after the officers left. He kept apologising profusely for what happened. He felt guilty saying it was his responsibility for his workers' safety in the diner. Moreover, he treated me as his own daughter. I reassured him it was okay and that it was nobody's fault that the man had ill intentions.

Mr Black left shortly after having a cup of coffee. I was quite thankful to him for saving me today. Since it was already six, I decided to go home. As I was getting ready to go home Chelsea came to me "It's like a fairy tale having a hot CEO come to your rescue" she said.

"He is a CEO?" I asked stupefied. That's why the name sounded familiar.

"Yes, yes, he's the CEO of Black Inc. The most eligible bachelor in town. I wonder why he came in our diner though" she furrowed her brows.

I shrugged. I had no idea. I am just thankful to the man from getting me possibly raped today.

With a foul mood I started walking towards home. I got goosebumps while walking alone and I cursed under my breath. I hated this. My paranoia was too much for me. It always felt like someone was watching me.

I sighed when I got inside the safety of my house. When I went inside, I found a yellow note on the table which said:

Your black hair and hazel eyes are the favourite thing of mine, love.

Again, it had no abbreviation or name.

Walden must have left it for me in the morning. Of course, it's him because it's inside the house and no one else can leave it here.

I smiled thinking it was so sweet of him to do that.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

218K 14.4K 67
ADHIRAJ RANDHAWA X ARADHYA SINGH #Book1 of 'TOGETHER' series "Because love can break all boundaries.." Two opposite poles, different in every way pos...
778K 45.3K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
287K 9.3K 54
(#1 OF THE SHAPED TRILOGY) Completed March 25th, 2021 ⚠️WARNING MATURE SCENE (16+)⚠️ A STEAMY ARRANGE LOVE ROMANCE. Most Impressive Rating. Rated #1...
436K 58K 36
~I am not done with you wifey. Not yet.~ Lies. Lies. Lies. And a little more lies. And what did I get in return? ⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚ Her ⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚ The o...