Together for Forever

By vanisha_soumya

*discontinued* Set in mid 90's ,This story would focus on SwaSan's arranged marriage. Cover credit: mahi016 ... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Part 6

581 70 17
By vanisha_soumya

Recap: swasan marriage.

First day of Swara at Maheshwari house

After prayer, Sujata told Swara to make some sweet dish for the ritual. Swara was confused what to make then decided to make Suji halwa.

"Is it ready?" Asked Sujata coming in the kitchen.

"Ji maa...just 2 minutes more" Swara replied nervously.

"Okay" sujata smiled.

On the dining table

Ram and Sanskar were sitting on the chair waiting for breakfast. Swara came and served the breakfast first then the sweet dish to Sanskar and Ram. Ram praised Swara after eating it and gave her 'nek'. Swara took Ram's blessings by touching his foot.

Swara was continuously looking towards Sanskar waiting for him to say something but he didn't and silently had the breakfast and halwa.

After breakfast Ram and Sanskar left to the shop. (Ram owned a jewellery shop. Sanskar used to take his book along with him and always took out time for his studies)

Swara(in mind): why didn't he said anything? Don't know whether he liked or not.

Sujata: swara where are you lost?

Swara: Nothing maa

Swara served her and herself. They had the breakfast and then got busy with other household chores.

At shop

Sanskar was lost in some thinking "why was she looking at me all the time? Did she wanted to say something? May be I am overthinking"

"Sanskar" Ram shouted.

"Yes dad" asked Sanskar coming back to sense.

"I have called you so many times and you are lost somewhere....I'm going to Mr. Verma take care of the shop" ordered Ram.

"Okay dad" sanskar sighed in relief after he went.

Sanskar was having problem while sitting because his back and shoulders were aching due to sleeping on floor. He was still lost thinking about her.

Just then Laksh enter the shop. He called Sanskar several times but he didn't reply.

"Sanskar" shouted Laksh
"Yeah yeah lucky why are you shouting?" Asked Sankar annoyingly.

Laksh: I'm standing here from past 10 minutes and calling you but no you were lost in your dreamworld.

Sanskar: Lucky I was just thinking something yar.

Laksh: What if any thief had came and robbed the shop *wink*
Ram uncle would have killed you.

Sanskar: *narrowing eyes* Stop it lucky and help me !!

Laksh: Okay okay say

"Vo today she cooked Suji ka halwa.."Sanskar started to say but Laksh interrupted him "what you have eaten halwa and you didn't call me that's not fair" he started crying.

Sanskar: stop it lucky it's not finished you can come with me and have it.

Laksh(smiled widely): Okay my lovely bhai.

"Now listen today she made halwa and I had it. She was looking at me I dont know why..." again laksh interrupted.

"Wasn't it good?"

Sanskar: no it was very tasty

"You praised her. Didn’t you?" Laksh asked and Sanskar nodded negatively

"O my god! Sanskar mere bhai you should have praised bhabhi it was her first time and you didn't said anything go home and say that you loved it" Sanskar nodded his head "okay but what will I say?"

Laksh: This also I should tell you (narrowed eyes)

Sanskar gives him a sheepish smile and scratched his head.

*******

Night

Bell rang and Swara opened the door. SanRam entered the house while she went to help Sujata in preparing Dinner.

Sanskar was thinking about what Laksh told him. He decided to talk to her when they are alone.

He went to his room and started studying again. Just then Sujata came there with tea.

"So how was the day Sanskar" asked Sujata sitting beside him.

"It was good maa" he replied with a smile "maa can you please massage my back?" asked Sanskar

"Sure beta but what happen?" She asked him being concern.

"Ohh ho nothing maa you are worrying too much it's just due to sitting in the shop for more time" Sanskar said, which was lie but how can he tell his mother the real reason.

Sujata nodded and started massaging his back. While Swara who came there to call Sujata listened everything.

Swara in mind "it's all because of me that he had to suffer. Now I wouldn't let him sleep on floor" she left from there.

After having dinner RamTa went to their room and SwaSan to theirs.

"Jii, I'm sorry because of me you are suffering from back pain" Swara said while lowering her eyes.

"No it's not because of you, Swara and yeah I want to say something." Sanskar said while looking at her innocent face.

For the first time she looked at him and immediately lower her head down.

"Halwa was delicious, Swara. I loved it, will you make it for me, every sunday?" Sanskar said looking at her tilted eyes.

Her cheeks turned a shade of pink as she blushed in shyness and said "thank you, ji" thinking something she continued "but I will make it for you only on one condition you have to sleep on bed" she said softly yet confidently.

"And what about you? He asked with raised eyebrows.

"On couch" she replied

"No. You're sleeping on bed and me on couch. No confusion. No further arguments." He stated calmly yet in an authoritative tone.

"But this is not fair. I'm saying naa, you sleep on bed but no you aren't listening. I won't make anything for you." She whined like a child and crossed her arms making Sanskar widen his eyes in surprise. He never imagined his shy wife, Swara to be like this.

Swara, realized her position and bit her lips feeling embarrassed and started staring at the ground.

Sanskar: (chuckling) I never knew my wife can behave like this also.  Between, I want to tell you for the final time, you are sleeping on bed.

He turned to go towards couch when her voice stopped him.

"We both can sleep on bed" she said.

"No, Swara I don't want to make you uncomfortable in any way." Sanskar replied instantly.

"Ji, I won't be. You can sleep on bed. I trust you" Swara said looking at him.

'I trust you' these three words brought a big smile on his lips and he would make sure to never lose it anyhow.

"Swara" he called her from back while she was moving towards bed "I want to talk to you about something important"

"Ji, kahiye (say)"

He signed her to sit while he sit beside her.

"Look, Swara now that we are married. I don't want this awkwardness in our relationship anymore. So, I've come up with a solution for it." He paused and forward his hand towards her "Can we be friends?"

She saw towards him for a moment then at his hand and slowly brought hers on his. "Ji" she said with her lips curled up in a smile.

"You and Ragini are friends, right" he asked out of nowhere recieving Swara's frown in return.

"Yes, ji" she answered

"You call her by her name not 'ji'. So, can I expect my new friend to call me too, by my name, in her melodious voice?" He asked raising eyebrows with eagerness and excitement reflecting off his voice.

"Ji, how can I? You're my husband."

"Who is telling you to call your husband by his name? You can call your friend by his name. So, I hope you have understood what you need to do. I give you five minutes to decide. After that, I'll lay down on floor, this cold floor and will sleep here only everyday, no matter what. Even if lizard, cockroach or rats attacked on me, I won't move from here." He said dramatically leaving Swara in a dilemma

5 minutes later,

"Okay, if this is your wish then let it be. You want me, your pati parmeshwar to sleep on floor, then fine I'll do this." He got up and was going to lay on the floor.

"Ji, don't behave like a child." She never knew Sanskar's this shade.

"Wow! Now, you're calling me a child." He laid on floor turning his face opposite to hers. "I'll stay firm on my decision."

"Sanskar" the word he was so eagerly wanting to hear finally made its way through her throat. He immediately turned towards her, grinning widely.

Swara was fidgeting with her fingers and closed her eyes tightly.

"Ji, now please get up from there."

"Swara, when we are alone, you will call me Sanskar only. No 'ji'.Okay?" He asked sitting beside her. "Say it for me. Please." He requested her.

"How can I?" Swara denied his request.

"Then I'm going to sleep on the floor" he said and stands from the bed.

"Nooo" Swara shouted "okay, Sans-Sanskar". Sanskar stopped on his way and smiled while Swara looked here and there in shyness.

***

A/N
Hello everyone we are finally back I know you all are mad at us but we were quite busy in our life's so sorry for it but now we will try to be regular. Thank you for waiting for this book. Hope you will like this part do vote, comment and share!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
985K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

93K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
490K 10.4K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.