Part 1

The episode starts with showing a small flat but beautifully decorated. Everything was arranged perfectly in that house. When we enter we can see a beautiful room. There a girl is seeing reading a novel. She is fully engrossed in it.

Then a lady entered the room.

Lady: Swara you are here sitting and reading a novel. It's your marriage after one month. We have lot's of work to do.

So here is our heroine who is fond of reading novels: wanna know which type of? Horror mystery types.. shocked right....but what to do she is very different from other girls.

Swara: maa marriage is after a month not today let me read na!!

Sumi: Swara don't waste your time let's go and purchase clothes and other stuffs.

Swara: Okay ma

[Shomi left]

Swara: hey novel i'll read you at night..that time no one would disturb me.

She called her friend Ragini to accompany her for the shopping. Ragini agreed to come directly to the market.

She changed her clothes to salwar suit and left in rikshaw.

***

Scene shifts to another house, it is also having a beautiful interior. When we move in, we see a room painted navy blue, simple yet elegant. In a corner there is a study table where a boy in his twenties is sitting on his chair or we say swinging his chair while reading his book. Suddenly another boy from his back enters quietly without making any noise and shouts near his ears making boy1 startled causing chair fall along with him.

Boy started laughing out loudly.

Boy1: (annoyed) shut up you idiot (wincing) aah. Stop laughing and help me in getting up.

Boy2 stopped his laugh and helped him: don't start your lecture and how much will you study. Its your marriage bro just one month is left and you are not at all bothered about it. See we are going to market. We'll do shopping and these studies you can do afterwards. Don't dare to say no to me or else i'll tell Sujju aunty and she will come and start her "haaye mhara ram ji iss chore ka ke karun mai" hahaha....she only has asked me to take you with me.

Boy1: stop it lucky. I am coming.

Laksh: Yeah..yeah Go and change. And don't take hours in dressing up. I know you apply make-up like ladies. Hahaha (laughing)

So here is our hero who is very studious and always drawn in his business management books....he wants to start his own business and is confident he can do it.. currently he sit in his father's shop sometimes but there also he keeps his book with himself and whenever free starts reading it.

Sanskar: lucky youuu na just go from here before i punch you.

After sometime,
Sanskar came out in a t-shirt and jeans. They left on bike with Sanskar driving and Laksh sitting at back.

***

New Market

First Swara enter the market with Ragini and Shomi and after th em SanLak enters.

Swaragini with Shomi went to ladies clothes section and SanLak to gents. Both didn't knew about each other.

Shomi: Acha you both be here and see cloths for yourself. I'm going to see something for Swara's dad.