Prologue

Story is set in mid 90's ...

Prologue

"Beta we have fixed your marriage" a lady of around 50's told a girl of around 22.

"But maa I have not even saw him"the girl told her

"It's not important for you to see him your father had choosen him for you and he is a nice person. You will marry him that's finale." The lady replied with harsh tone.

The girl had no option other than to agree for the marriage.

"Maa atleast tell me his name" the girl asked.

"Sanskar"
______________________________________

"How can you fix my marriage without even telling me baba"a boy of around 25 asked.

"Look Sanskar we have allowed you to do whatever you wanted... even when you said you dont want to sit in shop... i didn't forced you but your marriage decision will be of ours... can't you fulfill our one wish" a man of around 50 replied angrily

"Is she educated ??" He asked in frustration.

"Yeah! She is graduated" The man replied.

"Okay baba....but tell me her name" He asked agreeing.

"Swara"
______________________________________

Swara Gadodia: Daughter of Mr. Shekhar Gadodia and Mrs. Sharmishtha Gadodia... loves to be free ... she belongs to middle class family.... they are very traditional... she is a cheerful, bubbly, loving, caring and kind-hearted... always ready to help... shy at times ... but overall very friendly.. easily makes friend... but never ever made any boy as her friend...she never ever talked to any boy except for her cousins or brother.... very fond of watching hindi movies.

Sanskar Maheshwari: Son of Mr.Ramprasad Maheshwari and Mrs.Sujata Maheshwari....loving and caring but gets angry quickly and cools down with the same speed...he always wanted to do something big in his life.he doesn't believe in old saying like girl should not be educated he wants every person should be educated.little shy talking with girls but very confident person.

Both of them parents are traditional and believe in age old customs...

***

A/N
Thanks for reading.!! Would be glad to know your views.!!
It is a collab work by Vanisha_1524 and soumyavk
W

ill post every part on sunday.!!