Part 2

After shopping they went to their respective homes. SwaSan Had dinner and went to their rooms. Both of them were standing near their window seeing the moon.

Outside a man played radio.

Aaja sanam madhur chandni mein hum
Tum mile to wirane mein bhi aa jayegi bahaar
Jhumne lagega aasman

Kehta hai dil aur machalta hai dil
More saajan le chal mujhe taaron ke paar
Lagta nahin hai dil yahan

Swara pov

It was a golden opportunity to see him but i missed it. Who made this custom of bride and groom not meeting each other before marriage? At least we should know about each other. After all, whole life we have to spend together. When i asked maa about it she said she and baba didn't saw each other before marriage but still she managed everything and hence i should also do the same. When i was going to ask more, she started scolding me (pout). And asking from baba is trying to commit suicide. He doesn't say anything, just show his eyes and I can't even say a word also in front of him.

Pov ends

Bheegi bheegi raat me, dil ka daaman thaam le
Khoyi khoyi zindagi, har dam tera naam le
Chand ki behki nazar, keh rahi hai pyaar kar
Zindagi hai ek safar, kaun jaane kal kidhar
Chand ki behki nazar, keh rahi hai pyaar kar
Zindagi hai ek safar, kaun jaane kal kidhar

Aaja sanam madhur chandni mein hum
Tum mile to wirane mein bhi aa jayegi bahaar
Jhumne lagega aasman

Kehta hai dil aur machalta hai dil
More saajan le chal mujhe taaron ke paar
Lagta nahin hai dil yahan

Sanskar pov

Shit....such a good chance i got to meet her but i couldn't. Which type of custom it is? it's my marriage and the girl whom i am going to marry is fully unknown to me. I don't know even a single thing about her. How is she in person.. what she thinks about our marriage ... what she thinks about me... even she must be having some dreams about her marriage i dont know anything why just of these age old customs. Am i not even having any right to meet the girl with whom i have to spend my entire life. I want to know about her and in this Lucky can help me. I know for this i have to break our family custom but i will do this. I don't care its about both of us.

Pov end

Both of them stood there for some more time seeing moon and then went to bed feeling sleepy.

***

Next day

Laksh: now say something, from past 20 minutes you are standing in mute mode....say or i am leaving.

Sanskar: wait wait i am saying actually i want meet you are understanding what i mean.

Laksh: no i am not...say it clearly.

Sanskar: ok listen carefully... iwantyourhelpinmeetingher

Laksh: what? (Irritated)

Sanskar: i want your help in meeting her.

Laksh: (understood but acting) who is that HER?

Sanskar: (shy) lucky you (fumbling) know her (stressing on her)

Laksh: (laughing) you can't even say her name how will you talk to my honewali bhabhi sa and secondly i think you're forgetting your family custom.

Sanskar: I will manage that and about custom neither I believe in all this nor anyone will come to know about this...so chill !!

Laksh: but Sanskar if you're hitler papa got to know about this and that i have helped you then he will kill me. (cry face)

Sanskar: No one will know and you have to help me..i don't want any excuses.

Laksh: but in return you will give me your bike for one day...done?

Sanskar: ok done...but don't do any stunts with it.

Laksh: will try..*wink*

(with this he left)

***

Swara's residence

Ragini: Swara its going to be your marriage and you're sitting idle

Swara: So what shall i do?

Ragini: oho enjoy kar....you won't get these days again....so live it fully

Ragini was blabbering while Swara was in her own thoughts.

Swara:(thinking) i didn't wanted to marry now and when i have agreed for this marriage i don't even know who is that with whom i have to spend my entire life....except for his name i dont know anything about him....but yesterday when i got to know about him being in the shop...
i felt happy and a sudden urge to see him arose in me i don't know why i felt that....just felt....what great mistake i was going to do breaking his family's custom....thank God i didn't... his family is going to be mine now and i should abide by its rules..

Her chain of thoughts was broken by Ragini who shooked her seeing her lost somewhere.

Ragini: where are you lost? Thinking about your married life....haan

Swara: it's nothing like that Ragini.

Ragini: Okay shona just leave all this and come with me we will enjoy in my house.

Swara: But maa will not allow.

Ragini: Don't worry I will ask aunty.

Saying this Ragini went to kitchen for taking Somi's permission. And here Swara was still in deep thought about him. How he looks? What may he like or dislike? He is happy or not for this marriage and all. Just than Ragini came there hurriedly.

Ragini: (in excitement) Shona get ready fast aunty gave permission.

Swara: wow that's great. Just give me 5 minutes I will be ready.

After 5 minutes both Swaragini left for Ragini's place to have some fun.
They reached there in 10 minutes and decided to watch movie.

Here is SanLak side

Sanskar: Have you decided something ??

Laksh: Nope

Sanskar gave him dead glares.

Laksh: Are wait I will think something.

Sanskar: You leave it....I know you don't have brain you can't do anything.

Laksh: don't underestimate me. (After sometime) IDEA

Sanskar: what?

Laksh said something which is muted.

Sanskar: okay good idea.

***
So lets see whether Sanskar would be able to meet Swara??

A/N
Sorry for today this much only ... next update as usual on sunday.!!