International Playboy ; Jeon...

By Jungkoooooooooooook

kim Hyein is a rich and pretty teenage girl but she makes herself look ugly. Everyone in school thought she i... More

1- Math homework
2- bully
3-
4
5-
6-
7
8 smut
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Loveyourselftour190119โค๐Ÿ’“โค๐Ÿ˜
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41 underage do not read.
42
43
FINAL
๐Ÿคญ

14

12K 308 132
By Jungkoooooooooooook

Jk: Because I love you

H: J-jungkook..

Jk: *cough* I really do

Hyein POV

As much as I want to believe him, but no I can't , I'm afraid he will do the same thing again. Should I give him another chance?

H: *soft voice* J-jungkook..

Jk: yea?

H: you said you love me..

Jk: yea...

H: *tears dropping* Then why did you cheated on me.

Jk: ...

H: *smile-sob* why

Jk:..

H: ANSWER ME!

Jk: I DON'T KNOW! I don't know okay.. I know whatever I did to you hurt you but I don't know why okay I don't know....

H: *smile* ones a fuckboy will always be a fuckboy

Jk: I AM NOT A FUCKBOY! How many time should i say that I fucking love you ! What do you want me to do to make you fucking believe me!

H: leave me.

Jk: *long pause* FINE! If that is what you want! Okay then I will fucking leave you.

My heart crack into pieces when he said that.

Jk: I will not bother you I will not call you and Starting from today onwards, let's act that we don't know each other.

I stood up wiping my tears and walk out of the room.

Jungkook POV

FUCK IT! I am so fucking tired. *smirk* let's just see how long you can avoid me.

Hyein POV

Am I doing the right thing? I really love him I miss him so much. But, can I trust him?
***
Skip skip
***

Home

Hyein POV

I was laying down on my bed looking at the ceiling.

Suddenly I remember that me and Jungkook need to do math homework together!

Shit! How am I gonna face him. FUCK!I ain't getting a freaking D this time nonono.
Fuck it I'm going to his house.

*skip time*
*jungkook house*

Come on hyein you can do this. Just apologise and everything can be just fine.. Yes..

*ding dong*

where is this kid ugh... should I or... FUCK IT .. I'm sorry Jungkook hehe.

I press his password and without hesitation, I enter the house.

"Jungkook-ah...Jungkookie..."

Is he not at home? but his sho-... h-heels? Nono I'm sure it belong to his mom.

I close the door,put my bag down on his couch and tip toe to his room.

"Jungkook-ah" still whispering

Aish why am I whispering. Its not like Im going to steal anything or what.

I was about to knock on his door ... suddenly..

Jk: *moan*

H: HAHAHA It's only a day without me *Jungkook-ah* and you al- *eyes widen*

Jk: H-hyein..

(*random girl=R/G)

R/G: oppa who is she?

Tears started to form in my eyes when I saw h-him f-fucking another girl. I close the door and ran down.

Jk: HYEIN WAIT!

I heard him shouting my name but no... not this time. While I was running down, suddenly I accidentally twist my ankle and fell.

"ahh" sob

Jk: HYEIN!

H: NO GET AWAY FROM ME!

Jk: Hyein you're hurt let me help you *coming closer*

H: I SAID NO JUNGKOOK!...

R/G: Oppa why is she still here?

Jk: get out from my house now!

H: *not moving*

R/G: are you deaf ?! Get out now!

Jk: I mean YOU RINA! Get the fuck off from my house.

H: No you stay. I'm going.

when I was about to stand, The pain from my ankle is really killing me so I lost my balance and was about to fall. I close my eyes waiting for the pain that I will get from my butt, but, nothing...

I open my eyes and saw Jungkook Holding my waist.

Jk: stay please.

R/G: OPPA!

Jk: FUCK OFF RINA! GET OUT!

R/G: FINE!

H: *push Jk* Get off me! Do not touch me you fucking fuckboy!

Jungkook POV

My blood started to boil when she call me a fuckboy. I chase rina back and kiss her.

Jk: *facing hyein* Get out

H: you don't have to tell me.

Hyein POV

He ran to that bitch and fucking kiss her right infront of me.

Tae was right. I've should never trust him. I hate him! I hate him so much!

I take my bag and walk out of his house.

Jungkook POV

It hurts me so fucking bad to see her cry because of me. Right after she left, Rina keep on being clingy towards me and keep telling me we should continue on what we are doing just now. I was so fucking annoyed by this bitch so I shouted at her and told her to leave.

Why am I mad when she call me a fuckboy? UGHH!! Why does she always come at the wrong timing AISH!

I should apologise to her.

*home*
Hyein POV

*sob* w-why.. why am I crying for that jerk? why does it hurt me so fuvking bad. It is my fault. I told him to leave me alone. But why... why does it hurt me soo much when I see her with another girl..

*kring kring*

I reject the call without looking at the name and straight away off my phone.

Jungkook POV

Aish... Looks like I have no other choice...

*tit toot tit toot*

I enter her house and went up to her room. I was about to knock at her door but I heard her saying something.

"*sob* I wish I didn't tell him to leave me... I hate to say this but I... *sob* I still love him"

After hearing those words, I open the door and walk towards her and wrap my arm around her waist.

Jk: Im sorry...

H: *eyes widen* YAH!

Jk: Im sorry..

H: Let go of me! *pushing him*

Jk: hyein please... *tears dropping*

H: *stop moving*

Jk: Im sorry.. *sob*

H: I'm tired kookie....

Jk: Please...

She stop moving and I waited for her to say something but nothing. My eyes widen when she wrap her arm around my waist and lean in her head on my chest. I look at her... and she was sleeping.

" You must be tired for crying all night *kiss her forehead* I'm sorry hyein please forgive me"

I wanted to pull her hands away and lay her down but she tightened her grip. I smile and lay down beside her and hug her back.
***

*11pm*

Hyein POV

I feel something heavy around my waist and I slowly open my eyes and saw HIM... HIM SLEEPING BESIDE ME! I push his hand away and was about to stand up but, He pull me back and hug me tightly.

Jk: Where are you going *morning voice*

DAMN IT THAT VOICE UGHHH

H: To take something hard and throw it at your dick.

Jk: *eyes widen*  YAH!

H: what

Jk: Why are you always attacking my boy here?!

H: So you won't have sex with anyone EVER AGAIN!

Jk: *smirk* you're Jealous?

H: *smirk*  why would I be Jealous for your small boy down there... Taehyung's is much more better.

Jk: Do not... underestimate me babe...

H: I am no longer your babe and I have no energy to yell at you. So do whatever that pleased you I'm going out.

Jk: WHERE?!

H: To meet T-A-E *smirk*

Jk: YAH! You're still mine

H: I'm Tae's

I give him my evil smirk and was about to get out of the room but he hold my wrist and pull me towards him.. WE'RE TOO CLOSE TOO CLOSE.

H: w-what are you doing

Jk: Didn't you say I can do whatever that pleased me? *smirk*

shit...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 283 27
jk : " Call me master babygirl " he said with a smrik looking at the girl who looking down crying sliently yn : " M-master please leave me " her tea...
17.1K 583 10
Jungkook is his school's famous playboy. Everyone desires him, girls and boys as one. Except for one boy, Kim Taehyung. The single person that not on...
493 5 39
In which Jeon Jungkook is dating his long time boyfriend, Kim Taehyung who is an rising and popular actor. Things are perfect but behind closed doors...
12.9K 1K 20
Meet professor Kim SEOKJIN aka jin a simple, talented and beautiful guy with a soft heart and miserable life. On the other hand Meet Jeon jungkook ak...