~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi}

By ZarethaChips9

My names Korime Tokina 16 i have brown flaky hair that is just under my shoulder. I have Greenish-Brown eyes... More

~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 1
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 2
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 3
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 4
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 5
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 6
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 7
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 8
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 9
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 10
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 12
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 13
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 14
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 15
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 16
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 17
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 18
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 19
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 20
How Is This love? {Yaoi} 21 (Pt.1)

~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 11

1.7K 24 5
By ZarethaChips9

In about a couple of chapers i may just start to make this into what it's suppose to be *cough* a yaoi *cough* lol, but hang in there you guys, if you ever want to know anything at all message me okay! Enjoy!

I felt like I just saw a ghost...Hitsuga here with my mom for an hour and without me , I hold my head in my hand *what is Hitsuga doing here so fucking early in the morning!...and what have they been talking about* I look over at my mom and narrow my eyes *she better not have embarrassed me with baby pictures and crap “what have you guys been talking about?” she was done laughing now and that was all I needed.

“All....hold on let me catch my breath” she came to my bed and sat down so I sat down next to her “all I did was patronize him a little by asking him about him self and why he likes you, all the things a mother would ask her child's boyfriend or girlfriend” I sigh feeling a bit relieved “and....i told him about your father...it's your choice to tell him about your grandfather” I tense up everything felt akward for a moment.

“I'll handle the info about grandpa..... i'll tell him later, you didn't have to tell him about dad I could've handled that, but thank you mom” she smiled *she probably thought I would be angry but i'm more relieved just saved me from having to tell him about my dad* I take her hand.

“How did he react about dad?” she smiled “he was pretty casual about it and just said i'll find a way to persuade him because I really like your son and want to be approved for him by both parents...he got me there, I support your relationship” I smile “now about your virginity” I look over at her and her face was serious, I freeze and my hand turns all clammy on top of hers.

“Www..WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!” I was stuttering like no tomorrow “Nn...nothing has happened, we..we definitely don't need to talk about this” she starts to laugh “Korime your so easy to pick on....i know the whole deal on how guys have sex but that's still breaking your virginity just in another way so come to me when your ready to lose it don't just hide it away from me because a mother has waysss” she said that last one with a lisp on the 's'.

I know I was lighting up “Mom please let's not talk about this...i know how you are on the topic of sex you turn into a weird nasty person and I really can't deal with that right now” she grabs my hand “Korime i'm talking on a serious note here...when your ready to lose your virginity please come to me don't just do it...please” I searched my moms face for any signs of joking but she wasn't “okay...i'll come to you”.

She got up off my bed and walked to the door “i'll go finish talking to Hitsuga and this time it's going to be your baby pictures and things you like...maybe a couple of videos” I blush “MOM!....DON'T YOU DARE SHOW HIM ANY VIDEOS!” she snickers and gleams at me through her glasses “well you'd better hurry up and get ready if you want to stop me”.

She left the room with her evil laughter echoing through it I throw a pillow at the door and take off my shirt changing into some basketball shorts and a tank top, I put my hair into a messy ponytail and rush to the bathroom freshening up, then I move into the kitchen and pop some toast into the toaster and eat it dry, pouring myself some orange juice and heading into the living room sitting down next to Hitsuga just as my mom was putting in a video.

“I'm all ready and yes i've eaten breakfast so i'm completely ready so keep your side of the bargain” she pouts at me “please can we watch just one video?...we already looked through the baby pictures of you and you with your sister...plus this is a cute video of you” I sigh “okay fine” while she put the video into the VCR I look over at Hitsuga and he looks over to me scooting a little closer and leaning in, I was already subduing but then I see something black an slim fly between us.

I quickly back away getting scared and Hitsuga just had a surprised face I look at what passed between us, it was the remote, I look over at my mom and she gets up off the floor dusting her hands of and smiling “sorry my hand slipped ha ha” I smile nervously *hand slipped...what the hell what if it would've hit one of us i'm sure it would have hurt* I see the video start to play so I look over at the TV and my mom goes to sit on the other couch.

I scoot over next to hitsuga but he makes sure to keep his distance I think he got what my mom did but I reach my hand out and take his and from the corner of my eye he smiles and then I look over to my mom but she wasn't paying attention to us which meant holding hands was okay, the video was me and my dad playing swing around the rosy and I looked to be about five years.

We were giggling and laughing together and then we did a tea party but we were wrecking it next thing you know my mom is beating up my father and screaming at him for ruining the tea party and then we re-did the tea party and this time it was my mom and me but it was a real tea party and this time I was dressed as a girl, I was cracking up until that part, then my mom gave me a kiss on the cheek and I look over at her “i always wanted a girl and well at the time you just looked so cute with your long hair” my hair was on my back.

My dad and my mom fought over me dressed as a girl and then my dad kissed my mom and they looked all hot together *nothing's changed between these two* a big smile crept onto my face then I ran up tot he camera and made a face saying 'ewww' Hitsuga and my mom laughed and then next thing you know my dad's shouting to me in the yard telling me to not go anywhere and that him and mommy will be right back and he left me in the yard by myself.

My mom was blushing and so was Hitsuga I was just disgusted, we could all tell what was happening why they left me in the yard, then the video cut short and then there's a family reunion, I see grandma, grandpa, mom, dad, my aunt's and uncles even my cousin's *I wonder how there doing* I was about a year older and now my hair was cut to my shoulders and I was sitting on my grandpa's lap he was letting me eat off his plate and me and him were laughing.

I couldn't help it I let a tear slip but I quickly wipe it away before Hitsuga looked at me but I knew my mom noticed her eyes were watery but she wasn't going to cry my mom is a strong woman she can be under so much but she won't show it because she knows people will only worry and I loved that about her because I have a hard time doing it sometimes, like now.

She reaches her hand out to me and I grab it and laugh we hold hands through the rest of the video...seeing my grandpa alive like that, it was so real...it was hard to believe he was gone *i am such a cry baby, Korime it's been three years!* the video was finally over and slowly I let my moms hand go and I realized my other hand was cramping I look over and I was squeezing the crap out of Hitsuga's.

I quickly let go regretting it because my hand ached from being in that position for so long and squeezing, my knuckles were white and Hitsuga's hand was red “I'm sorry Hitsuga I didn't realize I was squeezing that hard” he looks over at me and smiles “It's okay” I smile at him *i want to kiss him...but my mom...* my mom goes over to the TV and takes out the tape putting in a DVD.

“Whose hungry?....i know I am” she goes into the kitchen and starts to get food ready she had her back turned so I thought maybe we could kiss now, I reach my fingers over to his hand and entwine them again I look over to him and he looks at me I start to inch closer to him while we stare at eachother and then I saw a glint of silver fly pass us so I stop abruptly and see a fork stuck in the wall behind Hitsuga.

I could feel eyes burning into the back of my head but when I glance at Hitsuga he seemed to not notice that anything happened so I stop him “I'm going to go to my room really quick” I get up and go to my room writing a note then go back over to the couch, while my mom wasn't paying attention I slip him the note.

I quietly go to the bathroom without my mom seeing me and then about a minute later Hitsuga walks in and he let out a big breathe that he seemed to be holding and I jumped on him kissing him madly and him exploring my body with his hands as we attack eachother but I stop myself and step away my face burning.

“Sorry....i just really wanted to kiss you” I whisper to him, he grabs me and holds me to his body and leans down kissing me softly this time and planting kisses on my forehead and along my face, my face was still burning as he stops kissing me and looks me into my eyes his voice just above a whisper “Same here” he sounded breathless.

He squeezes me into a hug and pets my hair “We'll talk when your ready to okay...” I don't say anything just nod my head into his chest listening to the rhythm that was speeding up as he held me against him, I finally pull on his shirt a bit just so he knew to let me go “You go out first okay...sorry about my mom she just loves her little boy” I laugh.

Hitsuga smiles “Yeah...i noticed, hopefully she won't chop off my head” we both laugh together and I hide behind the bath curtain as he sneaks his way out of the bathroom, I slowly come out of the shower and go behind the door listening for anything suspicious and then decide to come out and when I do me and my mom share a look.

*Crap....she knows, she definitely knows!* I keep a straight face and wave at her, I go back into the living room to sit with Hitsuga and we just sit back into the couch with our fingers going across one another.

I wanted to lean into him, this wasn't working I was yearning for his touch, so I get up separating us and pull my mom from the kitchen dragging her into the bathroom with me, I close the door and she just raises and eyebrow staring at me.

“Mom, can I please allow Hitsuga into my room?....we won't do anything leading toward the next step but I would like to be close to him and if you don't like to watch that happen then can I please take it outside or into my room were we will be allowed to hug?” she doesn't say anything.

I look up at her and she has a solemn expression “Korime, it's not that I don't support you, because I do...i just don't want anything to happen to you, I am acting as a mother should...but just this once I guess I could allow him into your room but if I hear anything that I shouldn't he's out”.

She gave me a stern look and I gulped but nodded my head and she smiled, she walked over to me and patted my head “Now, go get your man...” I knew I blushed when she said that but I was still happy so I walk out the bathroom and grab Hitsuga's hand he look startled and looked at my mom walking out the bathroom as we passed her.

He had a concerned expression but she just winked at him and I guess that eased him and he stopped struggling away from my grasp.

I take him into my room and lock the door, I throw him onto the bed and jump on top of him, my instincts had kicked in, I had been waiting for this moment since he arrived, in the back of my head I still remembered my promise with my mom so I knew when I was suppose to stop, I just hoped my body would let me.

I kissed him ferociously and his hands slid around onto my lower back pressing me closer to his body and that wasn't working to well for my promise, I deepen the kiss and lift my hands so that they curve around his head and into his hair allowing my chest to touch his fully.

I break the kiss just staring into his ocean blue eyes, we were both breathing unevenly but we could both probably feel our hearts pounding into eachother, he tried to flip me over but I resisted, or at least I tried my best, but before I knew it I was under him within seconds.

We went back to kissing and my legs immediately spread for him and our bodies were once again stuck to eachother, my hands wrapped around his neck and without breaking the kiss he slid his hand into my tank top and caressed my stomach moving up over my rib cage, my skin felt so hot.

It felt like his fingers were scraping my bone and forced chills through my body, I was quaking as his hands, fingers finally reached my nipple, I arch but hold in my noise because I remembered my mom was right in the kitchen and she could hear anything if she wished it hard enough.

His lips were still crushed against mine but then I break the kiss because I needed to breathe, that was too passionate for me I wouldn't be able to keep my promise if this kept up, while I was breathing he lifted my shirt higher and licked my stomach and I jumped from the warmth of his tongue on my skin.

I hand to bite on my finger and clutch the sheet as his tongue goes to my nipples, he caresses them with his tongue making it so hard for me to hold in my voice, he stops and goes to my neck, he reaches his hand up and releases my ponytail my hair falling out onto the bed.

He licks my neck and nips on my ear “Korime..” he whispers to me softly as he blows on my ear and I whimper, my body quivering in several places but he doesn't seem to care of notice, his hand goes back to my stomach and starts to travel downwards and I gasp, he was almost under the line of my pants when I touch his hand.

My whole body was unstable and my breathing was shaky and uneven “no..” I tried to say strongly but it came out as a whisper, he stares at me and his face turns a little shade of red, *i want to touch you too*, I move my hand up over his chest making swirls in his shirt, I push him up and start to sit up in between his legs.

I reach my hands underneath his shirt and let them roam over his ripped abs, the feeling of my hands hitting lump after lump of hard but soft tissue, his body was so amazing, I started to kiss him as my hands roamed freely over his chest and abs, he made a groan noise and his body was tense, I could tell he was fighting his instincts.

I couldn't stop myself, I pushed him down on the bed and crawled over him lifting his shirt breathing fast, “Hitsuga...hot, it's so hot” I start kissing him before he could say anything but I saw his face turned red, I stop the kiss and remove my hands from his chest to touch his face “more...want more,” his face was bright red and he stopped me.

“Korime...we have to stop now...” he choked on his words a bit but they got through to me partially because I hesitated but then I started going towards him again and he stopped me “Korime,” he said it in a stern way and it finally got through to me that I was taking the lead.

Blood rushes to my whole face and I hop off of him fixing my shirt looking away from him, I glace at him from the side of my eye and he had his hand over his mouth and his face was bright red, that's when he abruptly stood up and started walking towards the door stiffly “Excuse me for a moment” and with that he left.

I dropped on my butt right were I was standing covering my mouth with my hand *me and hitsuga almost....oh my gawd, I took the lead* I felt like steam would have been coming out of my head if this was a manga, I drop to my side on the floor crumbling up into a fetal position holding myself still trying to calm down and my face still blazing red *what am I going to do...* I squeeze myself again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 1.1K 43
"...now I'm falling..."
Cursed By Arc

Fanfiction

133 1 9
.
14.9K 442 30
You like blue..and I like pink... your hair is brown and mine is blonde... two differences that make us get along
48.9K 1K 17
A/N: Ok lets get one thing straight i am not and NEVER Will be a BRONY Ok? This is just a test run to see if you guys will like it or not...also Mi...