What Are We Doing

By CutiePatoot33

"I have a deal to offer you" he says while going through his phone. I look at him confused and questionably. ... More

Characters
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Lips Of An Angel
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Chapter 27 Telling Her
Chapter 28 Not sorry
Not A Chapter!
Chapter 30 It Wasn't Me
Chapter 31 I beg your Pardon?
Chapter 32 BBQ and some old friends
Chapter 33 Adam Emerson
The End or Naw?
Flashback
Flashback 2
Flashback 3
Flashback 4
Wedding Ah Weddings
My Other Books

Chapter 29 Second Dates With Messages?

5.8K 124 4
By CutiePatoot33

I can't believe its me and jacks second date! I'm so excited! Right now i'm home getting ready with Ashley and Amelia. Amelia ended up coming because Ashley called her. I was sitting on the chair while Amelia does my hair and Ashley does my make up talking about any and everything, but was cut short by my phone alerting me I got a message. Ashley and Amelia continue the conversation while I pick up my phone and read the message.

Bitches who steal men from other women die!

"What the fudge" I whisper to myself.

"Everything okay auntie?" Amelia asks, I stop and look at her.

"No, look!" I say then show them the message. I already have a person in mind who could have sent that message, there's no doubt n my mind.

Sarah!

Like damn girl you still hung up over that shit, like you probably didn't even love him! yet I can't say that because, omg! what if she does love him!

"You have to show jack auntie" Amelia says with a worried face

"No I cant he's been so stressed out about the baby and work, now this date! I cant do that to him" i said shaking my head "No, no, no, I cant add sarah onto his plate"

"But what if sarah is really dangerous and you get killed because you didn't want to add to his plate, alyssa it will kill him if anything bad happens to you"

"OKAY! okay! I will tell him just- not now not on our date night" I mumble and they nod.

" Alright we have to make our girl gorgeous for her man tonight so she can get some D! lets get to work!" Ashley shouts and makes Amelia and I chuckle.

We don't know where we are going but!

Just in case I am wearing a jeans with a loose cute white top and some black sandles with my hair out with little makeup.

No jewellery this time!

I hear the front door open and a deep male voice call out. We squeal and start making our way downstairs.

As we reach the bottom of the steps we see Seth, Jack and keith in the living room waiting for me.

"Ready Mr. Jacky?" i ask, as he hears my voice he turns around and looks at me with adoration from head to toe.

"Ready as i'll ever be" he says breathless. Seth hits the back of his back in a brotherly manner and told him go get her man. Jack walks up to me and smiles.

"Mi lady" he says and puts his hand out for me to take, I take it and start walking out the door. We told everyone bye then shut the door.

We enter the car and finally I have to know...

"Where are we going?" I ask after I put on my seatbelt.

"You'll see" he says and starts the car.

*~*~*~*~*~*

We pull up a few minutes later at a really fancy restaurant and to say I was furious would be an understatement. This was more than fancy it was like Chef Ramsey kind of fancy. I looked at jack and let me tell you, if looks could kill he would be six feet under. He just started laughing, is he serious!

I'm in a freaking jeans and top! I just want to kill him ugh!

"Bunny calm down I'm just kidding!" He says and I release a sigh. Oh thank god!

"We're actually going down there at that restaurant, I just passed it" he says with a smile then turns back and turns the car on staring to reverse.

I look at him in shock! How do I love this crazy man! Ugh he's so frustrating and annoying.

"I hate you!"

"I love you too bunny"

Two seconds later we pull up in the actual restaurant  he was taking me to. He turns off the engine then unbukles his seat belt. I stay rooted in my spot. There is no way in hell! Am I going in there. Nope nope nope nope no no no no nope!

"You coming?" He asks when he opens the door.

"Nope you go enjoy dinner by yourself I'll be here" I say folding my arms still looking straight. This is absolutely ridiculous! I dress up fancy he takes me beach really! I dress up for beach or any non rich place! HE FREAKING TAKES ME TO A FANCY PLACE THAT BEYONCE HAS BEEN!!!

I hear his laugh and he gets out the car, slams his door then comes on my side. I lock the door before he could open it.

"Bunny open the door" he says amusement in his eyes but seriousness on his face.

"Nope" I say popping the p.

"Bunny, seriously open the door" he says all jokes aside.

"Nope you take me to a fancy restaurant right now really! I mean you're fine always in a God damn suit! But me jack me I'm a girl! A chick! A human of the female gender! And you keep bringing me places opposite to what I dressed for, this time nope I'm not going sorry nope noo!" I rant in one breath. He looks at me then bursts out laughing. 

"Bunny come out please"

I groan and roll my eyes, I unlock the door and get out the car.

"Ready?" He asks

"Please don't ask if I'm ready you know I'm not" I say in a matter of fact tone. He laughs for the billionth time, what is it with him and laughing!

We walk inside the restaurant and I see no one there.

Wait what?

"Jack I think their closed?" I say doubtfully. He laughs and what he says next melts my heart.

"I own the restaurant, it's ours for the night"

I look at him with adoration, he smiles then puts his hand on the small of my back a told me to continue walking. I keep walking till I see a trail of roses.

"Jack?" I question  and he says nothing just ushers me forward. I follow the trail to be greeted with the outside dinning area leading to the beach.

"So we did come to the beach!" I say happily with a sheepish smile and he chuckles at my behavior.

"Continue following the trail" he whispers. I nod and continue walking.

When we arrive at the four little steps to walk down to the beach I bent down and took off my sandals.

I follow the petals close to shore. I realize I'm in a heart with candles forming the heart along with the petals.  I stop looking at everything then turned around to ask jack what is going on. When in turned around he was on on knee.

"Alyssa I have loved you since the day I met you, and I couldn't see myself with anyone else the way I see myself with you, you're having my child and that makes me the happiest man in the world and-

"Stop!" I say cutting him off and he looks at me with a worried expression.

"You okay?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No I'm not! What are you doing?" I ask and he looks at me like I'm crazy like I haven't been here the whole time.

"I'm proposing I thought that was obvious? Wasn't it obvious? do I need posters or something also?" He questions sarcastically.

"No why are you proposing?"

"Because we love each other and we're having a baby" he stats in a duh tone.

"Jack that's not why you propose and I'm sure it's more about me having your baby than you loving me" I say and he scoffs

"Alyssa no its not that"

"Jack listen to me and understand" I say and scrunched up his eye brows.

"This is our second date! You can't propose on a second date jack"

"Alyssa we've known each other for years! I don't see your point here?" He says standing up.

"Jack yes we've known each other for years but this is different! We were friends before not partners, and this is marriage we are talking about, marriage jack! Think about what you're really doing here" I say and he looks at me for a moment the realization hit. His eyes widen and he shakes his head.

"I'm sorry bunny, I'm sorry" he says then wraps his hands around my waist and put his face in my neck.

"I'm sorry I thought I was doing the right thing for the baby and you! I'm sorry" he says kissing my neck. I put my hand through his hair and kiss his cheek.

"It's alright" I whisper.

Now this has made me really not want to tell him about the message. Look what he just did I can't tell him! Then why is something telling me I should!

Ugh this is another battle going on in my head.

"Buutttt, I don't mind taking that beautiful ring" I say taking the ring out of his hand.

"Okay I'm confused I thought you didn't want me to propose?" He questions.

"Have you seen this ring why let it go to waste, I'll just keep it as a promise ring, you can buy a engagement ring after like a year" I say and he bursts out laughing.

After everything jack and I sat on the beach for a while then left the building to go get some pizza because I really didn't want that fancy good, literally almost threw up! Damn you pregnancy!

We ate out pizza then came home to find seth, keith, Amelia and Ashley all on the couch sleeping with the TV on. I chuckle at the sight and walk with jack hands on my waist while I turn off the TV. He starts kissing my neck and I lean back to give him better access.

"Their like children themselves" Jack says about Ashley and seth I chuckle and turn in his arms and peck his lips.

"Come let's go play" I say and I see Jack's eyes turn a shade darker. He picks me up bridal style and I almost squeal in shock. I look at jack like he's a crazy man and he just smiles that million dollar smile. He kisses me and heads for the stairs. I laugh quietly at his rush to the bedroom.

"Alyssa" I hear a deep voice say. I groan and push his face away then turn around. I feel a hand sliding up the inside of my leg and all memories of last night came to me. My back starts to arch as he teases me.

"Who is messaging you in the middle of the night saying they want you" I hear him say and I stop and my eyes shoot open. I turn my head too look up at him and he was furious, nose flaring eyes red of sleep, bags under his eyes from all the work, but one thing that had me quivering in fear was his eyes. Dark scary and angry.

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER I KNOW I DID!

AND ALSO HOPE YOU GO READ MY NEXT BOOK WHEN I PUBLISH IT! IT'LL BE LITTTT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...
4.7K 95 29
COMPLETEDâś… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
871 155 46
"He seemed like a puzzle to me, and I really liked solving puzzles. But somehow, I don't think that I would ever be able to solve this one." Amelia H...
750 5 17
Everyone's had a crush. It's a secret, painful, embarrassing, all consuming and more often than not, it's unrequited. What would happen if you took a...