The Fuckboy ~S.M.~

YahGurlAndrea tarafından

She's a nerd with a hard life... He's a arrogant fuckboy with a easy life... How will this end... ... Daha Fazla

I {Science Projects...} - rewritten
II {...Ruin My Life}
III {Staying Over}
IV {Friends???}
V {Three Rich Bitches}
VI {The Bike}
VII {Surprise In The Attic}
VIII {Once a Fuckboy, Always a Fuckboy}
IX {The Football Game}
X {The Party}
XI {On Sundays We Chill}
XII {A Small House}
XIII {Mondays Suck}
XIV {Hell}
XV {Oh Lord Help Me}
XVI {TGIF}
XVII {surprises}
IXX {Lies}
XX {magcon.a.}
XXI {Magcon b}
XXII {Truth or dare}
XXIII {Stupid Text}
XXIV {Diana}
XXV {Sweater Weather}
XXVI {Ex-Dumb}
XXVII {Just Believe Him}
XXVIII {Back To Home}
XXIX {DAD!?}
XXX {New Family}
XXXI {The Accident}
XXXII {Pizza}
XXXIII {Brother}
XXXIV {Rotten Family}
XXXV {Confused}
XXXVI {At Home}
XXXVII {Future}
XXXVIII {About The Tour}
XXXIX {Don't Forget Me} LAST CHAPTER
AUTOR'S NOTE

XVIII {More Surprises}

4.3K 74 46
YahGurlAndrea tarafından

{Courtney's POV}

{Monday}

I'm standing at my locker, as usual. I texted Shawn about my new bike, but didn't talked about what I saw Saturday.

I mean, if he's happy, I can't be mad right?

It's lunchtime but I'm not really hungry. These days I'm not really hungry anymore, I don't know why. I try to eat, but most of the time after three haps I'm already full. Is that healthy? Probably not. But I can't help it! I can't force myself to eat! And maybe I even lose some weight.

I practice everyday on my guitar and I'm pretty good. So yesterday, I started with an app called Vine. I post covers on it and because almost nobody in this school uses it, it means no bully.

I walk into the toilets because, yeah, every girl needs to pee in her life.

When I walk inside I see a crying Diana.

Nooooo...

Don't give attention Court...

Don't give it...

Don't ask what's wrong.

But she keeps crying.

Ugh! I'm gonna regret this...

"Diana, what's wrong?", I ask and totally regret it after I asked it. "Why do you care!?", she snaps back through her sobs. "Because... I hate it when people cry", I admit as I go stand next to her. "Can I tell you something?", she asks as she tries to calm herself a little bit, "I need to talk about it with someone who... Has a brain."

"Sure, what's wrong?", O ask now concerned.

"I..I..", she repeats.

"You what???", I ask a little impatient.

"I'm pregnant!", she shouts and she starts to cry more, "and the father doesn't take responsibility!"

"Wait oh my god, Diana, that's terrible!", I exclaim as I put an arm around her and pul her in a hug. "He..he told me t..that he di..didn't want him/her, a..and t..that I should a..abort him/her. M..my own ch..child!?", she stutters while she's crying.

"Since when do you know that you are pregnant?"

"Yes..ter..day.. I..I came home and.. I..I felt bad and I threw up.. And I..I asked my big..ger sister, sh..she help..ped me."

I'm so gonna regret this question...

"Wait Diana, who is the father? Justin?"

"No! Who do you think that is capable of something like this!? You're BFF of course!", she snaps angry as if it was obvious.

"Sh..Shawn?"

And she starts to cry again.

Shawn made her pregnant? And told her that she had to abort it!? It's his own fault and he don't take the responsibility!?

THAT...

UGH!

THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HIM!

Even though I'm furious, I feel like my heart broke in a million pieces...

"Courtney, I..I know we aren't the biggest friends... But please, be careful with him. Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy...", she advices.

"Thanks Diana, can I help with something?"

"No.. I..it's okay... Thanks for the talk. I needed it."

"You're welcome", and I leave the bathroom.

Wow.

Never thought that I would have compassion with Diana. But I can't believe that Shawn would ever do something like that...

Wait...

Nah, I see him doing things like that.

The bell rings and we all go to our classes. But I can't concentrate. I keep thinking about Shawn and Diana.

Why me? Tell me Lord, why me!?

Finally, the last class is over. Damn, it was a long day. I get all the books that I need from my locker and go outside. I walk towards my bike when I hear Shawn from his car. "Yo Court!", but I ignore him and walk towards my bike.

Not much later someone grabs me at my arm and turns me around. "Why are you ignoring me?", and he looks me into my eyes. "Why should I even talk to someone that don't know what responsibilities are?"

"What!?", he asks confused.

"Oh don't act like you don't know anything, Diana told me EVERYTHING!"

"WOWOWOW! You believe the bullshit that hoe says to you?"

"Don't call her a hoe! You're the fuckboy here!"

"What are you talking about!?"

"You made Diana fucking pregnant and don't take the responsibilities!"

"DIANA!? PREGNANT!? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

"OH I SAW YOU SHIRTLESS WITH HER ON TOP OF YOU SATURDAY! SHE TOLD ME EVERYTHING!"

"BUT WE DIDN'T DO SOMETHING! HOW CAN I MAKE HER PREGNANT IF WE DIDN'T HAD ANY SEXUAL CONTACT!?"

By now, a lot of people are around us, listening to our fight.

"WELL WHY WOULD SHE LIE ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT!?"

"BECAUSE SHE'S FUCKING DIANA!"

"YOU KNOW, I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!"

"WELL I DON'T CARE! WHAT FOR A FRIEND ARE YOU IF YOU BELIEVE YOUR BULLY INSTEAD OF YOUR FRIEND!?"

"WAIT, DID I HEARD THAT RIGHT? SHE IS MY BULLY!? OH NO, FORGET IT! SHE WAS A RICH BITCH, YOU WERE MY BULLY!"

"YOU'RE A BITCH! YOU KNOW THAT!?"

"PEH-LEASE, I'VE BEEN CALLED WORSE."

"OH REALLY? LIKE WHAT!?"

"YOUR GIRLFRIEND", and I walk to my bike, leaving him behind.

I hear a lot of "ooooooh's" from the crowd as I take my bike out of its lock and ride with it to my home. I can't take this anymore. It's too much drama for my simple life. After 40 minutes I'm back home. Finally. It was a long day.

I go inside and change into my pj. I sit at my desk and start to do homework, because I don't have a life. When it's a quarter past 5 I'm done with all my homework. I look at my phone and I have like a billion messages of the guys and billion calls of Shawn.

I'm not in the mood to respond.

Let's check that Vine thingy...

Damn! I got a lot of followers! But like... A lot!

People like it!

Maybe I should make more of them...

I take my guitar and start to film one. It's only six seconds so I can't screw it up.

When I'm done with that I check my e-mail.

What?

Yeah, I still use mail.

Boring, advertisement, not important, spam, MAGcon, useless, don't understand, ...

Wait hold on...

MAGcon?

What the hell is MAGcon?

I open it, no shit sherlock!

From: magcon@jmail.kom
To: courtneydice@jmail.kom
Subject: MAGcon

Dear QuxxnCourtnxy, lol they use my Vine username, we see that you're getting bigger and bigger on vine. That's why we want you to join MAGcon. MAGcon stands for Meet And Greet Convention. It's a tour where fans can meet there social media idols. With this, we want to support anti-bullying. Can you contact us of you're interested? 00######. Hope you want to join us

Bart.

A tour so I can see people that like me... Weird. But cool. Maybe it's a smart idea... You know, to get out this hell we call my life, maybe make some friends, ... And no drama!

PERFECT!

I dial the number in our land phone and wait till someone answers...

Someone: Hello?

Me: Hi! You're speaking with Courtney Dice, you guys send me something about MAGcon???

Someone: Yes that's true.

Me: So can you maybe explain a little more?

Someone: Well, the tour exist of ten other guys and one girl, all viners. You're gonna do an act for them, do meet and greet and stuff like that. It's mostly every weekend, sometimes a little longer and we really want you to join the tour.

I think that my dad wouldn't mind it.

Me: sure I want to join, looks fun.

Someone: Super! I'll mail you the address.

Me: Is good, I'll see you guys this weekend.

Someone: Okay, bye.

And I put the phone down. Then I receive a mail.

From: magcon@jmail.kom
To: courtneydice@jmail.kom
Subject: MAGcon next tour stop

The next tour stop will be in the city of Toronto at *********** (a/n: imagine something) make sure you'll be there around 5 PM.

Wait, 5!?

With the bike it's like 2 hours!

I can't skip school.

With a car it's only 30 minutes...

Should I ask Rosie???

No I can't do that! That's so impolite!

But I have no choice...

I can try it.

Rosie:

Me: Hey, I have a little problem. This Friday I need to be in Toronto for something but I need to be there at 5PM, and school ends at 4. Can you maybe bring me if you're free? Don't feel like you need to do it, it was just a simple question!

Ro: Sure hun, I'll pick you up at 04:15 PM at the DINER! That's easy because I'll be there. But make sure you already have everything that you need with you, then we can go straight to Toronto.

Me: Sure it fits in your schedule?

Me: And is that okay for David?

Ro: Duh, I would do everything for you! This isn't something big. And David loves you and me, he doesn't mind.

Me: Thanks Ro, you saved my life.

Ro: You're welcome xxx

Thank Lord I have her!

A/n: Happy late new year🎉 Did 2018 start well?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

278K 2.3K 12
(WARNING- Lots of mistakes. Read at your own risk) It was their wedding night. She was waiting for him in his room, no now 'their' room. Finally, he...
115K 2.2K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
1.3M 32.5K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...