[SEKAI] ¦| ONESHOTS COLLECTIO...

shxnwu tarafından

- top!hun and bottom!kai oneshoot story collections • specially for tophun shippers ? Daha Fazla

-Head Prefect
-Crush
-My Teacher
-Pervert Boss
-Cold Boyfriend
-Annoying!
-Secret Letter [1]
-Secret Letter [2]
-Married?
-Photoshoot
-Love?
-Your Eyes [1]
-Your Eyes [2]
-Your Eyes [3]
-Nerd?
-Only Bestfriends?
-Holiday Trip
-Being Yours
-Reward [1]
-Reward [2]
-Him
-Unexpected Meet
-Photographer
-Feelings
-Still
-Still [2]
-suggestions-
-Some Things Never Change
-Some Things Never Change [2]
-Still [3]
-Blind Date

-Happy Birthday Jonginnie!

5.2K 180 31
shxnwu tarafından

SehunxKai

Main cast; Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin
Side cast; Byun Baekhyun
••
Enjoy;)

Jongin! Wake up!" A voice yelled, banging on said person’s door. Jongin’s eye opened but he did not move. "Kim Jongin! Wake up! You will be late!" they yelled again. Jongin yawned, sitting up.

"Yes hyung, I'm awake.” he called. “What time is it now?" he mumbled glancing at his clock. He sighed, then slid out of his bed, going to his ensuite.

After 10 minutes, Jongin walked out of the bathroom, dripping water everywhere. He wasn’t in a good mood. Why not? His boyfriend and best friends were all ignoring him.

Flashback

"Sehun-ah!" Jongin smiled brightly at his boyfriend but Sehun didn’t respond. "Sehun-ah?" he tried again. Still no reply. "Sehun? Are you okay?"

"Hmm." Sehun hummed.

"Sehun! What's wrong with you?" Jongin asked, voice raised.

Sehun stood up from the place he sat and walked away without even looking at his lover. He left without a word.

"S-Sehun?" Jongin was shocked by Sehun's reaction. He didn’t think he had done anything to anger him so why was he doing that?

He walked slowly to his class thinking of his boyfriend. He smiled at his classmates as he entered the room.

"Hi Baek!"

Jongin was confused because Baekhyun didn't reply in his typical way. Usually he would shout a loud “hi Jongin!” back but this time he just nodded in acknowledgement.

"Baek? Are you okay?" the younger asked but Baekhyun only nodded once again.

When school ended, Jongin was still confused and hurt. Everyone he knew either ignored him or acted coldly. And he had no idea why.  Usually he would walk home with his boyfriend; Sehun would wait for him by the school gates with a smile, he would take Jongin’s hand, and they would go home together happily. But this time he didn’t even see so much as a shadow of his lover.

Flashback End

Jongin tried to not think about it as he got dressed. It was a weekend so he made plans with Sehun. But with his boyfriend acting so standoffish he thought he should cancel them. He pulled out his phone to see if he had gotten any texts or calls. None.

"Sehunnie, what's wrong with you?" he mumbled.

After waiting for what felt like a year Jongin finally decided to call Sehun. At first there was no answer. So he waited a bit and called again. No answer. Jongin didn't give up. He waited, called a third time, and finally got an answer.

"S-Sehun?"

"Hm?" his boyfriend grunted.

"Are you okay?" Jongin asked quietly.

"Yeah.” he replied boredly.

"S-Sehun-ah, what's wrong with you?" he questioned sadly.

The reply was short. "Nothing.”

"But why-”

"I'm busy, I don’t have time for this.” he snapped, hanging up the phone. Jongin couldn’t stop the tear that rolled down his cheek. It was soon followed by another. Within a minute tears were cascading down his face like a waterfall. Jongin laid down on his bed and cried. He cried until he fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------

When Jongin awoke he could feel his face was swollen. He went to wash it, noticing that his eyes were a little bloodshot in the process. After cleaning up he left his bedroom, finding the house was empty. It was approaching midnight where on earth was everybody?Before he could think his stomach made a loud growling sound. He hadn’t ate anything the entire day. He rubbed his tummy.

“I’ll go get some food. Alone.” he muttered.

As Jongin walked down the road to go get food he felt like he was being followed or watched. He turned around, finding no one there. He shook his head, trying to ignore it and kept walking. But after another minute, he could distinctly hear footsteps behind him. He sped up his pace and so to did the footsteps behind him. His heart began to beat wildly in his chest. He broke out into a sprint, the person stalking him copying. He ran as fast as he could but the person still caught him. He tied a cloth over Jongin’s eyes to prevent him from seeing. Jongin yelled for help, earning a slap to his head.

"Shut up and follow me if you don't want anything to happen!" the person hissed. Jongin nodded, terrified.

The person brought him somewhere but Jongin had no idea where as his eyes had been covered. He felt the man stop, the cloth over his eyes being untied. He didn't understand what was going on, he just slowly opened his eyes. He never expected what he saw. The room was beautiful, decorated with colorful balloons, streamers and other party decorations He could see a banner with "Happy Birthday Kim Jongin!" written on it pinned on the wall. Jongin's eyes widened as he looked around the room. He turned around to see his boyfriend standing wearing a black tuxedo.

"S-Sehun what-”

Sehun approached his lover with a charming smile. "Happy Birthday Jonginnie."

"S-Sehun, you did all this?" the elder asked. Sehun nodded with a chuckle. Jongin blushed but his feelings from earlier weren’t forgotten.

"Y-Yah! Baby! Why are you hitting me?!" the younger exclaimed as his boyfriend pummeled his chest.

"You ignored me for two days!” Sehun caught Jongin’s hands, noticing that he was crying.

"Baby, I’m sorry." he said, cupping his face. He wiped the tears away, kissing his plump lips. "I didn't mean to ignore you, I did that because I wanted to know if you really loved me. And now I know you really love me just like how I love you."

Sehun crushed their lips together after that, Jongin kissing back passionately. When he pulled away he heard clapping. He looked to see his parents, friends, other family and Baekhyun all standing applauding them.

"Jonginnie!" Baekhyun ran towards Jongin and hugged his best friend tightly. "I'm sorry I ignored you! Blame Sehun it’s his fault! He asked me to ignore you!” He glared at the youngest.

"It's okay Baekkie-hyung. You two just scared me a lot. I thought you didn’t want to be my friend anymore and Sehun didn’t love me…”

"No! Don't say that, you’ll always be my best friend!” Baekhyun declared, hugging him again.

Afterwards Sehun took Jongin aside so that it was only the two of them. "Listen, baby.” he said, taking his hands. “I will always love you. Forever and always. Never doubt that, okay?” Jongin nodded with a smile. "Now for your present.” Sehun kneeled down on the floor, producing a box from his pocket. He flipped the top open to reveal a diamond ring.

"Kim Jongin, will you always be with me forever, no matter what happens?"

Jongin gasped. Sehun had just proposed to him.

"I-I don't know, Sehun-ah." he stuttered. Sehun’s face fell.

"W-What do you mean?"

"I-I don't know other words to say other than yes!" he teased. Sehun broke out into a huge smile at his lover’s words, standing up to slide the ring onto his finger. He kissed Jongin deeply, hugging him.

"Thank you Sehun. I love you.” the elder said softly.

"I love you more Kim Jongin.” Sehun kissed him again. “Happy birthday.”

"I can't imagine my life without you, I love you and Happy Birthday my precious Baby Bear!
-(Oh Sehun)

Thank you for everything, I love you, Oh Sehun!
-(Kim Jongin)

--

Hi! I made this specially for our baby bear Kim Jongin! Happy Birthday Jonginnie! Stay healthy and good luck for your future! We love you so much 💖 alsooooo Happy Birthday to out dearest Do Kyungsoo! We love you! Don't give you no remember we will always be with you guys ❤

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

8.8K 494 12
❝ is it wrong to love diamonds? ❞ oh sehun x kim jisoo [acknowledgements] former cover art: @cocoluvie ily h...
176K 1.6K 36
This will have some fluffs, angsts, smuts, etc. The first chapter was a bit short but the rest is quite long. Ships that I will do: TaeKook Yoonmin N...
259K 6K 21
A collection of short fanfics for the infamous ships in EXO. Hunhan, Taoris, Kaisoo, etc etc etc. I, myself, am not a shipper. But I decided to write...
90.4K 4.1K 17
Description A young man by the name of Kim Jongin is struggling with financial problems, and had no choice but to freeload in a stranger's house. A v...