The Wonders of Hogwarts --DIS...

By anonymous12234688

Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, and Nico go to Hogwarts. (After BoO) The Golden Trio are in their 7th year. This is... More

Chapter 1- The New Quest
Chapter 2- The Letter
Chapter 3- Hogwarts Express Pt 1
Chapter 4- Hogwarts Express Pt 2
Chapter 5- Sorting
Chapter 6- Rooms
Chapter 7- Breakfast
Chapter 8- Prof. McGonagall
Chapter 9- Divination
Chapter 10- Potions
Authors Note
Chapter 11- Nico's surprise
Author's Note
Chapter 12- Here He Comes
Chapter 13- Five more minutes
Chapter 14- Yeah right
I'm so sorry
Tagged
Chapter 16-Did she say 'Gods'?

Chapter 15-Infirmary

7.9K 102 13
By anonymous12234688

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!! I also know nothing about medical stuff so if I get anything wrong, I couldn't care less. Please read my A/N at the end. Sorry for the language.

Italics are their thoughts.

Will p.o.v
Oh shit! Not again! I thought that Nico was healed! I need some Liquid Sun, Ambrosia, and Nectar!
Will ran around frantically trying to gather the different medicines from the Hogwarts' infirmary. Since Madame Pomfrey was a demigod, daughter of Apollo, some of the cabinets were full of Ambrosia, Nectar, Unicorn Draught, and Liquid Sun.
Once Will had gathered more medicine than needed, he headed back to Nico's bed.
Will took the bag of Liquid Sun and had an IV attached to Nico's blood stream. The Liquid Sun started entering Nico's bloodstream. While Will was busy worrying, the other demigods rushed into the infirmary followed by the teachers.
That's when Madame Pomfrey came in and had everybody but Annabeth, Percy, and Thalia leave.

I've had a huge writer's block until I read 'Three Days in the Infirmary (Perhaps A Few More)' by @ra_the_sun_god on Archive of Our Own. Go check it out if your OTP is Solangelo. I used her idea of Liquid Sun.Disclaimer: IT'S NOT MY IDEA! So yeah...

Hi! It's @Dolphin417 here! I asked the kind author of this book if I could help out, and they said yes!
So hopefully we will have a new update soon (but no promises), so stay alert!
-Dolphin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 4.7K 23
Percy, Thalia, and Nico go to hogwarts to protect Harry in his 4th year. Percy also competes in the Triwizard Tournament as a student from Hecate's S...
15K 225 8
Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Will, and Leo get called away from Camp Half-Blood, when they were settling down after the Giant War, to go on an urgent miss...
246K 6.7K 27
Two months after the war with Gaea, a mysterious new prophecy has been issued, sending Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Nico Di Angelo, and Will Solace...
273K 7.7K 22
Percy and Annabeth had a good run, but when Percy breaks up with Annabeth because the old sparks died out what does this mean for a certain son of Ha...