ACCEPTABLE

Temiashmar द्वारा

Daniella Smith a 17years old high school students is in her final year in "Middle high school"she meets Max a... अधिक

Prologue
1-Monday.
2-School.
3-Missing my Twin Brother.
4-New faces.
5-Bro is back.
6-Decision.
7-Thought.
8-Kidnapped.
9-The person.
10-The party.
11-The show.
12-True life.
13-Morning show.
14-Missing.
15-Hospital.
16-Confession.
17-First time.
18-Thoughts and party.
19-New year party and Love.
20-James lesson.
22-Amelia's back
23-Figuring
24-Surprise!
25-Why do I have to miss you?
26-Worries.
27-Hang out.
28-2days to Prom.
29-The day.
30-Prom.
31-Explanation.
32-Hotel.
33-That night.
34-Its good you know...
35-Who could it be,What could have happened?
36-We both
37-Party
INFORMATION
38-Game time
39.Continues
Author's Note
40.Travel back.
41.Away.
Update.
42.Bro talk.
43.Confession and new plan.
44.Cindy's plan.
45.Succesful plan.
46.Confession time.
47.Ready
Author's note
48.Dinner
49.Sam's closeness
50.Sam and Austin
Appreciation.

21-A new story

28 9 0
Temiashmar द्वारा

Max's POV

It all just happened,my heart skipped,I could feel my heart strike,I wish it was a dream,I wish it wasn't in the real world,my mouth opened wide,I couldn't get myself for a minute and it seems it's my end.

"W-what do you mean by that father!"I gave a furrow face while regaining my sense.

"It seems it's son and Father's talk,I'll excuse you two now,I need to go."Den said and left to meet the others that were in the warehouse with us.

My Dad lit up his cigarette and looked into my eyes not caring how hurt I am."I mean you have to get married to her,but firstly you date her,get engage and marry her just for a year,so if you round up every thing it takes a year and a half,We just wanna get through Terence daughter to get him so we could know their plans."

"Fuck you Dad!"I spat.

"Watch your words son,don't forget who your talking to!"

"To hell with you!"I hissed.

"Learn your manners boy!"my dad shouted looking at me with killing eyes.

"Dad! What your telling me is not easy,I don't know her and she doesn't know me,what if she doesn't agree?"I asked tensed.

"She already has."he quenched his cigarette and smiled at me.

"What!"my eyes widened in surprise"how dare she?That bitch!Is she gone mad?"

"Terence has already shown her your picture and she seems she loves you already,you know Terence does anything for her,she's his only daughter,and now we are also gonna use this opportunity to destroy the Dragons.So you will have to date her,then engage her and marry her for a year so if you add everything you would be with her for a year and a half then after we are true with the deal,you can divorce her. "Dad smiled faintly.

"Fuck you Dad,why can't you just do another plan to get them."I spat.

"Watch your words son,it's not that easy!"Dad gave me a killing eyes.

"Go to hell Dad,what you did wasn't right."I hissed.

"Learn your manners!"My Dad shouted.

"Hmmmm what about my step Mom?"I asked.

"What about her?"he lit up another cigarette.I'm happy I didn't follow my Dad step in smoking so I'm grateful.

"Have you told her the plan,I'm sure she won't like her step son to get married in an arrange way, without her son's will."I swallowed my saliva trying to get the fact that I'm damn getting married to a random girl.

"I haven't yet,but leave your mom out of this,if I had told her I'll just have more headache,So I'll tell her everything this night and sort out things before the Dinner."he looked at the door.

"What dinner?"I asked confused.

"Your meeting Fiona tomorrow night so you can start dating you know the earlier the better."My Dad smirked.

"Like seriously!You know I hate you Dad!"I hissed.

"I'm doing this for the best."he assured me.But I didn't want to hear more of this so I walked away.

"SON WEAR SOMETHING FORMAL FOR THE DINNER,AND YEAH ILL MEET YOU IN THE WAREHOUSE IN THE MORNING."Dad shouted to inform me.

I didn't do anything than to continue to go home,the warehouse house was the safest place for us than the Crystal to be secured because the place was well secured with camera's, password for entry and so on.

"I just hate this man."I spat disgusted about the issue on ground,I just need to sleep and meet this bitch tomorrow and make her life miserable.

              *******************
Daniella Smith.

It was 10:00am already,I called James to inform him I'll be at his house in two hours time because I'll go to Phoebe's place first before his side.

"Mom!I'm leaving now to my bestie's side."I shouted from upstairs coming down the stairs to the kitchen where Mom was.

"Okay honey take care your Dad and I will be going for the meeting today."Mom informed me.

"Okay Mom,I'll call you later.... bye"I said and left.

               ******************
"So tell me how did you and my bro make out."I said curious and giggled.

"E-eemmm it all happened one day when Daniel called me and told me we should hang out sometimes since we both liked going to the cinema,we agreed on a day and went that day,after watching the movie,he told me he was kinda into me the first day we met but he was not sure whether it was love or lust,since then we started dating."Phoebe narrated everything to me.

"And you?Tell me when did you start loving him?"I raised my head up and brought up my thumb and index finger up, showing how curious I wanted to hear her reply.

"Since that day I spoke to him on your phone."she smiled.

"Since then? Chum,it's funny to fall in love without seeing him."I mocked her.

"From just his voice I loved it,my heart then told me he was the right guy for me."we both looked at each other for a while and burst into laughter.

"Your bro's charming."we continued laughing.

"Sure he is!"I said laughing.

"So tell me do you love Max?"she changed the topic.

I stopped laughing and this made her stop laughing as well."Yeah,I do love him,I loved him from the day he rescued me from that party,I firstly didn't have anything for him but now I do want him."I said the words passionately.

"You do know the consequences right?"she asked.

"Yep,it's acceptable for me to tell my bro how happy he makes me right?"

"Yeah your right."She smiled.

I looked at my wrist watch and it was passed 11:00am,"Geez I need to start going,I'm having appointment with James."I stood up from Phoebe's bed and hugged her."we will continue later."

"Sure sis!"she showed unsatisfied face.

                  ******************

"Okay let's learn how to talk on phone if someone is asking for someone,How to tell someone it was a wrong number and so on......"

"Let's start!"he gave an exciting face.

After one hour of learning,we were contented with today's lesson.

"James have you gotten your parents picture?"I asked still wanting to see his parents.

"Ohh that's true.."he brought out his phone did somethings on it and handed it to me."Here's the picture."I took the phone from him and looked at him seeing how ashamed he was.

When I looked at the pictures,"Huh?"Tears tears flowing on my cheek.

"Wha-What is wrong with you Ella?"he asked confused.

I kept on staring at him and fell his phone on the rug,still crying.

"Ella if it's that you are feeling sorry for me please don't be."he said holding my hands.

"I......"I opened my mouth but couldn't get a word out of it.

"Ella please take a grip of yourself."James wiped the tears that were on my face.

"Ja-James...."before I could say something.

"Hey dude,watcha doing?"Someone opened the door and distracted us,It was Austin we both opened our mouth and adjusted immediately.

"What's going on here James?"Austin asked confused.

"Nothing she's here to teach me a little bit of French."

"A little bit of French?But what I saw was more than French,or where you two acting in a French way,also learning how to French kiss?Cause it seems you two were too close to each other."Austin smirked while sitting on the couch."Continue,continue maybe I'll score you on how good your on French."Austin kept on talking.

"Your crazy dude."James jumped on him but Austin evade and ran away.

"Sorry Man,I didn't mean to spoil the moment."he started jeering us.

"James let him be!"I said with a low voice.

"Austin we are serious,nothing happened."James insisted.

"Yes it's because you were just beginning.Who would be alone with a sexy girl and not have anything going on huh?"he brought out his tongue bullying James"for me I'll surely make out."

"Austin STOP THIS,we are just friends."I said frowning my face in disgust.

"Ok ok Miss,I'm sorry."he raised his hands up, doing like his innocent."By the way John is on his way."he said to James.

"Okay buddy."He said while switching on the TV.

"What about Max?"I asked.

"His out of town,his parents needed him."Austin said while drinking water.

"Ok I need to go."I said.As I was about opening the door,John was also about to knock the door.

"Ohh look what we have for lunch?"John said.

"What do you mean?"I asked confusingly.

"I meant you,your our lunch darling."he said flirting with me.

I slapped him and this made the boys eyes widened in shock."John come in and don't be a jerk."James said looking at him in an annoying way.Before another drama starts I left the house immediately.

           *********************
Max's POV.

It was 8:00pm and we were getting late already,on our way to the hotel restaurant I came closer to my step Mom."Mom please stop this shit!"I whispered to my her.

"Sweetheart it's for our safety."she whispered back.

I clenched my fist in anger.

Now we were already in the restaurant,My Dad brought some of his members to back him up if the worse happens.It seems Terence,his wife and daughter were already seated.My eyes went straight to the young lady that was wearing a blue gown,she was sitting beside her dad."She's the one I'm sure."I rolled my eyes and my step mom gave me a face.

She wasn't that beautiful,she was just pretty,I didn't see anything attractive in her maybe because she's pretty.I looked at her twice trying to find something interesting in her but unfortunately not.I stoped liking girls with blonde hair because it seemed i prefer Ella's hair.Gosh Ella's perfect,She has captured my heart and even changed my sight.Fiona wasn't bad in dressing.The fact that she's not that beautiful enough for me to have a thing for her,makes me sick,her glare disgusts me she seems like a coquet,I don't mean to be rude,but that's the truth.

We all greeted and sat down at the table that was well organized for us,it seems my Dad didn't leave anything untouched.We were all waiting patiently to be served,This was getting boring to me until my dad stood up with a glass cup and a spoon,hitting the spoon lightly to the glass cup and getting our attention.

After getting our attention dad dropped the cup and spoon,he looked back at us and cleared his throat."We are all gathered here so we could introduce the young adults here to themselves."Dad stretched his hand to the girl assisting her in standing and also told me to stand up.We were both standing,we shake hands and Terence insisted that his daughter should sit beside me.The fact that I couldn't hold my temper showed from my face,I felt like punching Terence so hard,so hard enough as I feel like shouting out my soul.

The server served us and we began eating.

"Hey there!I'm Fiona and you are? Handsome."she whispered to me.Chill chill Max you can do this.

"Girl!we were just introduced 3mins ago,so what's your prob,huh?"

"I just can't help it sweetie."She used her elbow against me.

"Don't touch me and don't call me that ever in your life okay?"I continued eating.

"Why not,are we not on a date?"

"No we are not yet and besides even though we are on a date,I don't like being called those names."I looked at Terence in anger wishing I could quit just now,but I couldn't.

"You know what?I like puppies!"She said smiling.

"Jeez! Goodness!Can't you keep quiet for now Fiona,even if it's 2mins,I'm kinda having headache, please."I said in a frustrated tone.

"Okay handsome......."

I looked at her and she immediately got the message and deep her head in her food eating silently.

"Terence my son would love to finish up high school before the engagement,but don't worry he won't go back to Chicago,he will stay here and he will go to a new school here so he would finish up."My Dad said with a fake smile.

"WHAT?"I shouted out loud.

"Is there a problem boy?"Terence asked.

"No!Not at all,I emmm I just saw emmm a beetle."I scratched my hair,can I be more unfortunate today?

"Where?"Terence asked.

"Emmm emmm it has disappeared,I couldn't see where it went,it may be hiding somewhere."Terence nodded in agreement and continued eating.

I looked at my Dad,but it seems he doesn't want to see my face,I looked at Mom,Mom gave me a sorry face.God damn I'm dead.

After some time,we all finished.

"Dad!I wanna stay with Max."Fiona grumbled.

"Darling no!"Terence looked at me awkwardly.

"Dad please please please."She begged,Can she stop this drama!Argh I hate this.

"Let her stay,Since My son would love to know her."My Dad insisted.

"Okay if you say so,then we would leave without her."Terence agreed.

         ***********************
"DAD,I wanna talk to you,Can we talk in private?"I called on him.

"Sure!Honey please take Fiona to Max's room please."Dad said and mom nodded following his instruction, Fiona seems to ask my mom questions when leaving.

After they left to my room,I looked back at my Dad,our eyes locked at each other."Dad start explaining."

"Sorry,but let's just do this way,try to understand,it's for your mom's safety you don't wanna loose another mom right."My Dad said.

"Hmmm Okay, give me your keys to the library.Ill have to sleep there tonight so I won't kill Fiona tonight."My Dad looked at me with a sorry eyes and handed me the keys.

          *********************
It was morning and I had to lie to Fiona of why I didn't sleep in my room, telling her my Dad and I had business to do so that's why I didn't sleep in my room.Fiona had jamb packed me with so much questions that I started liking work,so I found an excuse to leave telling her I had work to do.Fuck!So much lies today.

Lovers of progress!How was it?Sorry,my plan wasn't to bring a new character but I needed to because it was required to in order to boost the storyline,I wanted to make the story more adventurous and interesting.So lets look forward in mostly having Fiona as the foil character or should I say antagonist? Let's see how it goes,yeah I've added Fiona's picture in this chapter so take a look at how cute she is, Don't get angry at the fact that I'm telling you guys that's she's cute,but I do say the truth about people,to be sincere no one is ugly,fine,there may be physically ugly but there is a beauty inside of them and that's why it is said that we are beautifully made.Thats why they say"Do not judge a book by its cover"it's a nice proverb huh?Oops pardon me,I'll stop the lecture now.Get ready for the next chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment... Thanks for your support so far.Love from Temi.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

73 59 54
"What are these feelings you're talking about?!" he questions still yelling. "That I fucking like you, Daniella Jamie Grey!" I yell. "And I fucking...
11.1K 616 29
"Just have a little fun" Tia encouraged me while pulling out a mini dress "It's our senior year, live it to the fullest" I guess going to the par...
Where did my twin go? L द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

8.1K 342 29
Siblings get separated all the time right? then if you ever find your sibling after years and years of being apart and not even knowing the other exi...
215 123 31
Daniella, a highschool had the perfect life to her understanding until this happened.. **just read**no spoiler