Born with the blood of the de...

By Animelover112523

Harry had lived an awful life so far first his abusive relatives then this huge man comes in and tells him he... More

Prologue
Full moon and Unexpected
Finding family
Quidditch World Cup
Confrontation
Platform 9 ¾, the Hogwarts express
Durmstrang and beauxbatons
New defence against the dark arts teacher
Journey into the chamber of secrets again
Salazar's hidden library
Tri - wizard tournament champions announced
My father will hear about this and Rita skeeter is one annoying bug
Trial one - dragons
The golden egg - clue figured out
Yule ball dance class
Christmas, Yule Ball and ball dates
Second task - The black lake and recovering the treasure that was took
Trial three- the maze, Graveyard
Summer holidays -back to the dursleys... or not
Attack in little whinging
12 Grimmauld place
Hogwarts 5th year
Warning! Warning! Ugly pink toad alert, I repeat ugly pink toad alert
Pictures that i forgot to include in last chapter
Christmas
Headmistress ugly pink annoying toad
Summer again, the joke shop and wedding
Weaslette clearly doesn't know what personal space is and 6th year begins
Potions class - liquid luck
Quidditch try-outs
Slughorn's Christmas party
Dumbledore's 'horcrux' hunt
Back to the dursley's house and painful surprise
17th birthday polyjuice potion and more surprises
Free life with the family and Hogwarts 7th year
Not an update
N.E.W.Ts have passed smoothly + Addition(s)
The light loses the war
New Minister for magic
big time skip and Hogwarts letters
epilogue part 1 of 2
epilogue part 2 of 2
omake
Omake 2
Omake 3
omake 4
Omake 5

Battle of Hogwarts - dumbles alive?!

16.4K 548 197
By Animelover112523

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

(With Bradley James as Godric Gryffindor ⬇️)

(Holliday Grainger as Helga Hufflepuff ⬇️)

(Katie McGrath as Rowena Ravenclaw ⬇️)

(And Tom Hiddleston as Salazar Slytherin⬇️)

Last time
Hadrian smiled and said "so while waiting for you I have been thinking of names and what do you think of Scorpius Draconius Malfoy–black-riddle after his father an-" Hadrian was cut off by Draco who said "wait we have a son" Hadrian nodded and said "yep and a daughter" whist looking at a crib at the side of the bed. Smiling Draco walked over and looked in the crib at the two children that were fast asleep and looked at Hadrian and said "and what of our daughter's name" Hadrian smiled and said "I was thinking something along the lines of Cassiopeia Bella Narcissa Malfoy-Black-Riddle long I know but it still incorporates the black family tradition while also honouring her grandmothers" Draco smiled and said "it's perfect"

Now

A knock at the door and Hadrian looked at Draco with a raised eyebrow and said "forgot about someone" the blond looked back a little sheepish and said "maybe" before walking over to the door and looking at the scowling faces of the four founders who said "about time" before they entered the room and Rowena and Helga walked over to the crib and looked at the two children and smiled at the sleeping babies.

Godric looked at Hadrian and said "have you informed Tom, Bella, Lucius and Narcissa yet?" the grey haired boy shook his head and said "no I haven't, I thought it best to inform Draco first, besides I think Severus will be currently trying to inform them with dad not really paying attention and so on and so forth" Salazar nodded and said "sounds like something your father would do" after a few minutes of silence Rowena said "looks like someone's waking up" Draco walked over to the women and saw that little Scorpius was the first to wake and carefully picked him up and passed him to Hadrian who had his hands out stretched for the little boy.

Feeling the disappearance of her brother little Cassiopeia started to wake up, Draco quickly picked her up holding her and walked over and sat on the side of the bed near Hadrian. After a few minutes another knock at the door was heard and Hadrian whispered to Draco "bet it's a healer" Draco looked at him and said "not betting with you, you're rich enough" Hadrian smirked before the door opened revealing just as Hadrian said a healer, who came to see how both he and the two children were.

Meanwhile at Malfoy manor around the same time Draco walked into the hospital room.

Severus had watched Draco enter the hospital room before flooing to Malfoy manor, where a death eater meeting was currently taking place. Severus calmly walked into the room only to notice that all eyes were on him. Tom who sat at the end of the table looked at him and said "Severus why are you" he paused to cast a quick tempus charm and then said "20 minutes late" Severus inwardly smirked before saying "just dropping Draco off at Snt. Mungos before coming here" Narcissa looked up and said "why what happened" Severus was about to reply when Tom said "I'm sure he is fine besides we can discuss this after the meeting" the potion's master raised an eyebrow before sitting down and thus the meeting began.

After around an hour of talking did the meeting finally finish and the only people that remained in the room were, Tom, Bella, Narcissa, Lucius, Severus, Sirius, Remus, Regulus, Barty, Petunia and Kieran. The last three refused to leave. Chatting voices filled the room "So why was Draco taken to Snt. Mungos Severus?" Tom asked the potions master smirked and said "well let's put it this way Tom, you would rather hold a death eater meeting then going to go and see your son and grandchildren" the room turned so quiet that you could here I pin drop. Everyone else in the room processing the information that they heard. After a few moments the first people to snap out of it were, Remus, Narcissa, Bella and Petunia who made a B-line for the floo network in the living room.

Shortly after being followed by the others Severus watched in amusement before apparating to an alley nearby and went into the Wizarding hospital the normal way. When he did he looked around the lobby before spotting the group of four and leading them to the room that Severus had just seen a healer come from and knocked on the door. When he heard a come in he opened the door and said " I bring the first part of your guests Hadrian – more like the first people to final process what I said to them" a chuckle was heard from the room before the women and Remus entered the room.

By the time they had arrived the four founders AKA Hadrian's grandparents had decided to head back to Hogwarts so that there was enough room and that everyone wasn't cramped in the room. So when Bella and Narcissa walked over to the two boys they smiled looking at the two babies in their son's arms Remus said "what are the genders and names?"

Hadrian gave an exhausted smile and said "why not wait for the rest before I tell, besides I'm too tired to have to say it twice" the adults nodded at the boy and about a minute later another knock was heard before the door was opened to reveal the rest of the group AKA Tom, Lucius, Sirius, Regulus, Barty and Kieran. Bella looked at her husband and said "about time come and look at our adorable little grandchildren"

Tom did as told without hesitation and smiled at the baby that was now staring up at him with heterochromatic silver and red eyes. He smiled receiving a tilt of the head and a gummy smile in response in return, the others around chuckling at the sight.

"So genders and names?" Remus asked again, Hadrian chuckled slightly and said "well the baby I am holding is male and I decided to call him Scorpius Draconius Malfoy-Black-Riddle. As for the baby Draco is holding it's a girl, and before I say the name yes I know it's long but I don't care. The name that I suggested that Draco agreed on was Cassiopeia Bella Narcissa Malfoy-Black-Riddle" the women smiled and Kieran tilted his head and said "not that there is anything wrong with the names but why those names?"

Draco smiled and said "for the middle names Hadrian's had the idea of carrying on tradition by giving Scorpius my full first name for a middle name. As for Cassiopeia her middle names were to honour her grandmothers" Kieran nodded and said "and what about their first names?" Hadrian was about to say something when Sirius but in saying "black family tradition, members of the family are named after a star and or constellation. Take mine for example Sirius, I was named after the Dog Star" a mutter of "and how fitting that is isn't it" was heard around the room and Sirius looked in betrayal at Remus who stared back at him 'innocently'. The room was filled with laughter. After about a few hours it was time for everyone to leave, and Hadrian asked the healer when he would be able to leave and was given a reply of two days. While Narcissa and Bella said that they would get a nursery set up.

One month later

Hadrian was lying in bed wen Draco came into the room quickly and said to Hadrian "alright I need you to do two things for me first disarm me" Hadrian did as told and then looked at Draco who then said "stay in hear no matter what you hear coming from downstairs" Hadrian frowned and said "why what's going on?"

Draco smiled and said "the annoying trio have just arrived because of the snatchers that Aunt Bella sent out in search of them." Hadrian nodded and thought about something before saying "Dobby" a moment later the house elf appeared and said "yes master Hadrian" Hadrian smiled and said "I need you to do me a favour" the house elf perked up and said "anything master Hadrian"

Hadrian said "while the mudblood is being tortured, when weaslebee is muttering for help appear in front of him and say that you have come to help, if asked who sent you, say Harry potter sent me mister weasley, he said to save his friends. Once that is done free them and permanently turn wormtail into a rat and send him to nagini's nest, then free the Mudblood from mother via the chandelier, disarm aunt Narcissa of her wand and when mother starts yelling at you about betraying your masters say you only have one master and that is harry potter and that you are following orders by saving his friends. Can you do that for me" the house elf nodded his big ears flapping as he did before apparating off.

Hadrian looked at Draco with a raised eyebrow and said "dramatic enough" Draco shook his head in amusement and said "perfect and that little harry potter note will have the annoying trio believing that you are still their friend while also signalling to those who know of the true you that this was planned." Before leaving the room and walking down stairs.

After ten minutes Hadrian heard a scream from down stairs that was too high pitched to be anybody that was related to him and then three minutes after that was followed by an extremely loud crash that woke the twins up. Hadrian cast a quick silencing charm around the room before walking into the nursery and calming the twins down and putting them back to sleep.

As he opened the door he heard the sound of apparition and continued to walk down the stairs and into the room and said "finally gone" Bella nodded and said "yeah finally, oh and I believe that they are about to go and raid my vault, for the fake goblet" Hadrian nodded before sending a letter to gringotts informing them about the next day before going back to his room to read but not before waving his hand and then the chandelier was back on the ceiling.

After a few days and a letter from gringotts did Severus Finally return to tell Tom that the annoying trio had finally arrived at Hogwarts looking for the fake diadem and that Albus had finally made his appearance to the world showing them that he was actually alive the entire time.

After everyone other than Hadrian, petunia and Narcissa had left for the fight. A knock was heard from the door that revealed Severus who looked at Hadrian and Said you need to get going and be ready under disguise" Hadrian nodded and both he and Severus apparated from the manor and appeared with the rest of the death eaters. Hadrian looked at his father and uncles before nodding and placing on his harry potter disguise and sneaking back onto the now in ruin Hogwarts grounds Hadrian walked into the great hall seeing all of the groups before looking relieved before shouting in 'relief' "Ron, Hermione" the two people turned around and their expressions turned into happy expressions and everyone turned around in surprise and happiness when they saw the saviour of the wizarding world.

Hadrian looked at Albus in 'shock' and said "p-p-professor your alive?!" the old coot nodded 'solemnly' and said "yes my boy and I'm sorry for everything that I have put your through in the last year" Hadrian looked back at him and with a glare and said "the only horcrux left is the snake" Albus said "wait you mean that you know about-" Hadrian sighed and said "yes I know about that and we will discuss this matter later".

After a few minutes a shout from Neville said "DEATH EATERS APPROACHING" everyone was out to meet them. Tom looked around the crowd at all the shocked faces to discover that he was in fact human looking and not snake-like and said "now is your time to join me or die where you stand" those who already knew smirked when Albus said "no one is going to join you Tom everyone is here is loyal to the light" after a few seconds tom repeated his statement and those that where there pretending to be light wizards started walking to the other side.

There was a cry of disbelief from Ron and Ginny when they noticed all of their older siblings and father walking over to the dark wizards. Everyone was surprised at the people that went over "ah Arthur, Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fleur, Neville, Luna, Seamus Dean this is where you have been" Tom said in fake surprise. Arthur rolled his eyes and said "oh course but you knew that already tom" before they walked back into the crowd of death eaters and dropped the glamour they had on their arms showing the dark marks. A minute later all of the slytherin students and Viktor who was there 'helping' also walked over to the dark lord as well.

Tom looked at the shocked Albus and said "I assume you weren't expecting that were you Albus but I assure you I have four more surprises for you, Alastor, Cedric, Sirius, Regulus why don't you say hello to Albus" the four wizards removed a notice me not charm on themselves and everyone was in shock to see the wizards they believed to be dead, were actually up and walking around and alive.

At the shocked look of Albus Dumbledore more footsteps were heard and walking forward on the dark wizards was Severus Snape that the annoying trio had 'seen die after being killed by nagini. Footsteps from the light wizard side was heard and everyone watched as poppy and Horace walked over to Tom's side before turning to glare at Albus.

Albus recovered from his shock and said "well it doesn't matter we still have your downfall on our side. Harry come here and greet Tom" Hadrian walked forward in front of everyone and facing tom who said "ah Hadrian dear how have you been, haven't seen you since I feed that walrus of an uncle to nagini about an two hours ago"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Till next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 597 13
It's a year after the second wizarding war, Lord Voldemort has been defeated, Harry Potter has come back to Hogwarts to finish his final year of scho...
1M 33.7K 41
What if Harry wasn't the golden boy everyone thought? What if his world of Hogwarts changes forever? Harry Potter was excited for school to start for...
187K 5.6K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
18.2K 764 22
Summary: Dumbledore was sure he had made the right choice. Ten years later Harry shows him just how wrong he was. With little regard for most, Harry...