Falling for a Star (Completed)

By Soshi_baby05

This is a gender bender SNSD Fanfic Mainly YulSic!! Story of two different people who fell in love in an unex... More

Characters
Chapter 1: The CEO
Chapter 2: The Superstar
Chapter 3: Happy Trip
Chapter 4: Taeny Fever
Chapter 5: Random
Chapter 6: Angry Sica
Chapter 7: Is it Real? (M)
Chapter 8: Fight Again
Chapter 9: Back Again (M)
Chapter 10: Missing the Ice Princess
Chapter 11: Hello Paris
Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)
Chapter 13: Too Much Sugar (M)
Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!!
Chapter 16: Clingy Tiffany, Sneaky YulSic (M)
Chapter 17: Chaos
Chapter 18: Meeting Her Family
Chapter 19: Is It Taeny No more?
Chapter 20: YulSic Unite!
Chapter 21: Finally!!
Chapter 22: Baby Reveal (M)
Chapter 23: YulSic Is Love
Chapter 24: Baby Krystal No More
Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?
Chapter 26: Time to Heal
Chapter 27: A Scandal (M)
Chapter 28: Denying and Confirming
Chapter 29: Getting Worse
Chapter 30: What really Happened..
Chapter 31: Together Again
Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..
Chapter 33: Hana, Dul, Set... Let's Go!!
Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments
Chapter 35: Welcoming Baby Taeny!!
Chapter 36: YulSicKrys..
Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)
Chapter 38: What will Happen??
Chapter 39: Tears, Tears, and More Tears!!
Chapter 40: The Aftermath
Chapter 41: Another Randomness!!
Chapter 42: Triplet's Birthday + SuStal Moment!
Chapter 43: YulSic Nuptials!
Chapter 44: Their Honeymoon Gone Wrong!
Chapter 45: Their Honeymoon for real part 1 (M)
Chapter 46: Their Honeymoon for real part 2 (M)
Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal
Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life!!
Chapter 49: Jessica's Visceral Feelings
Chapter 50: Krystal's Back with the Kwon's
Chapter 51: Finding it out
Chapter 53: Finding Them
Chapter 54: Because Tears are overflowing
Chapter 55: My Lovely J
Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter
Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)
Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 59: Sailing Again
Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco
Chapter 61: All the Love in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco
Chapter 63: Another Day in San Francisco
Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco
Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 66: Home Finally!
Chapter 67: Back to Work
Chapter 68: Another Day in the Office (M)
Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office pt. 2
Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off
Chapter 71: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 72: Reunion in San Francisco
Chapter 73: Bring the Boys Out!
Chapter 74: Party All Night!
Chapter 75: Run Devil Run
Chapter 76: Show Show Show!
Chapter 77: Show Show Show pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 78: Hyonic's Wedding
Chapter 79: YulSic Moments
Chapter 80: Yulsic Moments pt. 2
Chapter 81: Celebrate
Chapter 82: Indestructible
Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!
Chapter 84: Yulsic Anniversary
Chapter 85: Yulsic Anniversary pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 86: Kwon on ROS
Chapter 87: Going Home
Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS
Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2
Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!
Chapter 91: Everyday Love
Epilogue
My Message for You!

Chapter 52: Separation

1K 25 2
By Soshi_baby05

Hello!!

Anyway, here's another chapter for all of you.

Chapter 52:

Jessica went out of the office and saw Hyuna once again. She clutch her hands as she was restraining herself from slapping her again.

"Mrs. Kwon.. the kids are inside Mr. Kim's office." Yoon Bora informed her.

Jessica nodded still staring at the Hyuna who was lowering her head in embarrassment. "You'll pay for everything!" She said pointing at her. "You want my husband? Go there and take him!" She shouted before going to Taeyeon's office with Bora.

"Jess." Taeyeon called upon seeing her.

"Can you please help me with the kids?" She asked.

She held Krystal's hand and carried Manse as Taeyeon carried the two other kids while Bora was holding the Kids'

"Talk things with Yuri, Jess." He said and hug her. He's trying to make the couple in good terms again.

He didn't know anything about what Hyuna did to the kids, he just knew that Jessica and Yuri fought because of the Secretary.

"I don't know." She said. Jessica broke the hug and smiled. "We'll go ahead." She said and drive away.

Taeyeon was left with Bora. "Sir, i need to show you something." Bora said as the two of them went back to the office.

Jessica drive home, she's thankful that the kids were able to sleep. She went inside the house and get some of the kids' clothes and her clothes then went back inside her car.

She don't know where she'll bring the kids in the mean time what she's certain about is she wants to take them away from Yuri for now.

---

Yuri stood up and took his bag to follow his family. He opened the door and saw Taeyeon shouting at Hyuna.

"I don't know why are you that way. You are fired! What you did was completely unethical! How could you hurt kids like that?" Taeyeon shouted angrily.

Hyuna saw him and cried. Everyone knows how considerate Yuri is. He easily believe in what he sees. And seeing Hyuna getting scolded, they knew he will be siding her.

Taeyeon saw Yuri and gritted his teeth. He held him by the collar and pushed him inside his office.

He close the door and punch him on the cheek. "You are so dumb Kwon Yuri!" He said seeing his friend on the floor. "I've been tolerating your stupidity for the longest time! How could you let someone like Hyuna hurt Krystal and your own kids like that?" He asked as he kneeled down and clutch his collar.

"We're not yet sure about that!" He said as he wipe the blood on the side of his lips.

"You don't know anything because you are stupid!" Taeyeon shouted. "Why do you believe Hyuna? Do you have an affair? Did you fuck her? What??" He asked angrily then punch him again.

He's angry at Yuri and felt pity for Jessica. "I don't know what Jessica sees in you! I don't know why she loves you. What i know is you don't deserve someone like her!!" He added.

"If you still think Jessica isn't right, this will prove you wrong." Taeyeon gave him his phone with the video Bora sent to him as a copy, she recorded it as what Jessica instructed her

Taeyeon was shocked to see what Hyuna did to the three boys, and as a father he wanted to protect the kids.

He stood up and look down at Yuri. "I won't be surprised if Jessica leaves you. You can't even protect your own family." He added then left him.

Yuri sat up and watch the video where in Hyuna was hitting his kids until when Jessica arrived and pulled Hyuna out of the playpen. He even heard what Hyuna was telling his kids: Like how she calls Jessica witch and that she have done everything to break the couple apart and that Yuri is only hers.

He clutch his phone tightly as everything is making sense now. Hyuna's advises, her being clingy and touchy to him, her calls and the way she talk to him.

A loud cry from the video broke his trance as the video played over again. He felt his heart ache seeing his kids getting hurt and realized how Jessica became a protective Mother to the kids.

He gritted his teeth and took his wife's phone then called a police.

The door swung open. Hyuna went to him and tried to help him. "Yuri.." She called.

Yuri look at her then stood up, he held her right arm and pulled her to the wall. He raised his fist in the air then punch the wall Hyuna was leaning to, just beside her face and it made her frightened and cried even more.

He pant, He wanted to do the things she'd done to his kids but he can't bring himself from hurting a woman.

"Don't get near me again. I know now everything Hyuna. Stop your craziness over me and leave my whole family alone." He shouted.

That's the only way he could do to ease the angriness in his chest. "You'll pay for what you've done. And what my wife did to you wasn't enough after everything you did to the kids!!" He said then walked back still facing her.

"Yuri.." She cried. "I only want you." She said.

He covered his face with his hands to calm himself. "Don't you understand? I will never look at you the same way Hyuna. I have a family. I love Sica." He said, his hand is aching but he don't care.

She stretched her hands to reach for him but he step back. "I will do everything. What do you want me to do for you to love me?" She asked.

He shake his head. "I will never love you because you're not Sica. Stop your craziness. You're fired." He said and went out.

He closed the door too loud that made the whole staffs quiet, this was the first time they saw their boss got mad that way. Yuri walked to Bora's table and gave her Taeyeon's phone.

"You have the original video right?" He asked almost whispering. The secretary nodded and look at his hands dripping with blood.

"Give this back to Taeyeon and showed the video to the Police officers that will come here today. They're on their way. I'm trusting you in this Ms. Yoon. I need to get my family." He said.

Bora stood up. "Sir, your hand is bleeding." She said worriedly and get her first aid kit on the drawer.

"No need. Don't worry about this." He said then walked away.

Yuri went down and instructed the securities that the police will come in for Hyuna.

He then went to his car and drive home. He took his wife's phone and called her. The phone kept on ringing but she's not answering.

"Sica answer this now." He mumbled.

He kept calling her until he arrived at their house. He quickly went inside the dark house and went to the kids' room.

"No." He mumbled seeing no one, he checked their closet but the half of the kids' clothes were gone. He ran to their room but Jessica isn't there.

He tried to call her again but she's still wouldn't answer. His heart paced double as the thought of Jessica leaving him was clouding his mind.

He then thought of Tiffany, he ran out and went to the Kim's. Taeyeon isn't there yet. He knock on the door, Tiffany opened it and was surprised to see him.

"What are you doing here Yul?" She asked cheerfully then she noticed something. "Oh Gosh what happened to you?" She asked worriedly.

"T-tiff.. is Sica there?" He asked.

Tiffany creased her eyebrows, why would Yuri look for her cousin? "Why are you asking me? You should be together by now." She said.

Yuri slumped down on the couch as he put his hands on his face. "Where could they be?" He asked. "Sica went to the company and slap Hyuna because she saw her hitting the kids." He said.

Tiffany put her hand on her mouth in shock. "Oh God!" She exclaimed in shock.

"And we fought. This is my fault.. I didn't believe her." He said with a crack tone.

Tiffany sat next to him and stroke his back. "Jessi won't go anywhere Yul. Just talk to her." She cooed.

Yuri sighed and stood up. "I will look for them." He said. Tiffany nodded and hugged him. Yuri smiled and went home to get his car.

Taeyeon arrived a few minutes after Yuri went home, Tiffany asked what happened and He told her everything he knew then showed her the video.

Tiffany cried out of pity and got mad at Hyuna. She then took her phone and dialed Yuri's number to call Her cousin.

She was biting her fingers as she wait for her to answer.

Taeyeon went to the kitchen after he change his clothes to cook dinner. As His wife was in the kitchen.

"Answer Jessi.."

"Tiff?" Jessica answered sounding tired.

"Jessi! Where are you?" She asked worriedly. "Yuri went here looking for you!" She informed.

Jessica fell silent. "Where is he now?" She asked.

"I don't know, he told me he'll look for you." She said. "Where are you Jessi?" She asked.

"I can't tell you right now Tiff but i will call you, don't worry the kids are all fine." She said.

"Until when are you gonna hide? Are you leaving Yuri for real?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon went to her side and she put the phone in loud speaker.

"I'm still thinking about it. Krystal has been looking for him, i will talk to my lawyer about it."

Tiffany shake her head at what she was hearing, Jessica is thinking of Divorcing Yuri.

"Why don't you just talk things first? You shouldn't make decisions because you're mad Jessi. The kids need their father."

They heard her sigh. "But he already made his decision to choose Hyuna than his kids. Alright i have to go the kids need me."

"Okay, tell me where you stay Soon. We'll visit you!" Tiffany said and look at his husband.

"I will. And Please don't tell the family about this. I don't want them to think something bad about Yuri." She requested.

Hearing this made Taeyeon surprised. He was impress at how Jessica loves Yuri despite of everything.

"After everything You still care for Yuri so much Jess." Tiffany said. "I thought you're mad at him."

"Yes.. i am mad at him for being so trustworthy to other people and I want to leave him, but that doesn't change the fact that I love Yuri so much." She sobbed. "I don't know why, maybe because i'm dumb." She said then cried.

"I love you Jessi, we're always here for you."

"I love you too. I have to go now. Bye." Jessica hang up.

"Yuri is such a lucky dumbass." Taeyeon commented then went back to the kitchen.

---

Yuri was driving to the Hwang Mansion. He will try his luck to see Jessica there and talk to her.

He's still trying to call Jessica but she don't bother picking the phone up.

He arrived and ring the doorbell. The Security quickly opened the gate and let him in.

He was nervous to go in because they might be angry at him.

"Yuri?" Momma Hwang called and opened the door. "What are you doing here?" She asked and hugged Yuri.

Yuri felt relieved at how Jessica's grandmother talk to him. He hugged her back.

"Where is Jessica and the kids?" She asked and let him sit. She then called every member of the family and they welcome him.

"Son.. what are you doing here?" Mommy Jung asked.

He sighed, they are so welcoming to him. And he's sure that Jessica didn't go here.

He sobbed then bowed in front of them that made them surprised.

"Yuri what happened?" Daddy Jung asked worriedly.

"Why are you kneeling? Get up!" Poppa Hwang ordered.

"I just wanna say sorry for all the wrong thing i've done to Jessica and the kids." He started to really cry.

"I know i promise that I won't make a stupid thing again. I'm sorry.. i'm really sorry for being stupid.." He cried.

The family members looked at each other then turned to Yuri, they don't know what happened but they knew the couple was having a hard time.

"What Happened Kwon Yuri?" Daddy Jung asked again.

Yuri was still in kneeling position and his head hang low, he sobbed and cleared his throat before he started to tell them what happened, from Krystal's quietness to Krystal's confession and Jessica going to the Company seeing the kids getting hit by Hyuna.

He braced himself to receive punches from the Elder guys. After all it was his fault.

"Please punish me." He said. "I'm sorry for not protecting the kids." He apologized and bowed again.

Daddy Jung stood up angrily and went out. He couldn't contain his feelings at what he heard and cried silently, he imagined His youngest Daughter getting hurt from someone he don't know plus the three innocent little boys who can't even complain verbally to their parents that they are hurt.

The whole family flinched as they heard breaking sounds from the outside. Daddy Hwang went out to calm Daddy Jung down.

Yuri knew that the family is mad at him. The women in the house were crying at what they heard.

"How could someone do cruel things with the poor kids?" Auntie Miyoun cried as she stroke her mother in law's back to calm her down.

"I will make sure that person goes into jail and live her entire life being sorry for what she'd done." Poppa Hwang said as he preventing himself from breaking down.

He was thinking of what he have done wrong all his life for his grandchildren to suffer like this.

"I know what I did was completely unforgivable. I'm really sorry." Yuri apologized once again.

Mommy Jung then kneeled in front of him then hugged him. "No one wants what happened Yuri.." She said crying.

She wanted to see the person who did bad things to her Child and Grandchildren and give her a good payback.

Yuri was so sorry and embarrassed to the family who treated him like a Their own member from the very start.

Yuri stood up and went to Daddy Jung, the person who's hurting too much. Uncle Leo went in as he saw Yuri.

"Dad.." He called though he don't know if he's still have the right to call him that. "Please punish me." He said kneeling down in front of him.

Daddy Jung's hands were balled into fists, looking at Yuri.

A lot of things clouding his mind. He wants to calm down and talk things to Yuri but his anger towards what happened and the girl who did something to the kids was too much.

"I honestly wanna flog you until you die in front of me Kwon Yuri. I wanna hit you severely to at least get back to you from forsaking my kids and grandkids in the midst of this hardship. But i will never gonna do that." He said and sighed.

"I will never choose violence to get back." He said and walk pass him.

Yuri look up at what he heard. "Sir.." He whispered.

"Find them Yuri.. find my daughters and grandkids first before me. Cause i will never let you see them again when I find them first before you." He look at him with a cold stare.

Yuri stood up and bowed. "Yes Sir! I will." He said.

"You have to look for them and seek for Jessica's forgiveness." He added.

"Yes Sir." He answered again. Daddy Jung nodded and went inside the house.

Mommy Jung then went out and hugged him. "Every marriage has ups and downs Son." She said and stroke his back.

"We won't interfere with your problems. But i want you to know that the family is always here for the both of you." She added. Yuri cried again, he didn't expect this kind of treatment from Jessica's family.

"What I'm requesting to you is to never give up on my Daughter and the kids. We love you but please make everything right with your family, whatever Jessica's decision will be, we'll still be here to support you. You're still part of the family." She said and kissed his cheek.

Poppa Hwang and Momma Hwang also went there and pat his back. "Sir I'm sorry."

"Poppa, I'm still your Poppa.. take your family back Yuri. That's the least you can do to get our forgiveness." He said.

"And don't bother with the filing of the case against your former secretary. The family will shoulder it. Focus on your family."

"I will never forgive you if my great Grandkids grow up without a father." Momma Hwang said and hugged him.

"Go home now Son. And find them Tomorrow." Mommy Jung said. Yuri bowed to them one last time and apologized before he went to the car and drive home.

Yuri was indeed thankful to this family, they never judge him and still accept him after everything he'd done.

---

"Unnie, where is Yuri Oppa?" Krystal asked while laying down the bed.

They stayed in a hotel just across the Jung Inc. Building. It will make a lot easier for her to go to work.

Jessica caressed her hair and kissed her forehead. "We will not see Oppa in the mean time." She said.

Krystal pouted. "Is it because Krystal told Unnie about what happened?" She asked blaming herself of what's happening.

"No baby. What you did is the right thing to do. You are so brave for protecting the boys." She said.

"Krystal saved the little superheroes?" She asked.

The older girl nodded. "Yes. You are their Noona Superhero. You should do that always baby and protect our babies. Irene and Sulli too never be afraid to tell the truth." She laid down and hugged her.

The triplets were already sleeping next to Krystal. "Thank you for saving them baby."

"Unnie saved the boys."

"I did what i have to do. I will never let anyone hurt you baby. I will protect you all."

"Oppa will protect Unnie too." Krystal said and hugged her back.

Jessica's tears fell down. "No one will protect Unnie." She wiped her tears away.

"The little boys, Irene, Sulli and Krystal will save Unnie from bad people." The little girl said that made her smile.

"Thank you baby."

"Unnie, will Daddy get mad if Daddy sees Krystal with wounds?" She asked. Knowing their father, he easily get mad whenever his kids get hurt.

"Unnie will fix things first then we will tell the family everything." Jessica told her. "Sleep now baby." She's planning to bring the kids to the doctor tomorrow to get check.

"I love you Unnie." Krystal kissed her lips.

"I love you and the little boys so much."

----

The next morning Yuri woke up earlier to prepare, he will go to The Jung Mansion to look for Jessica.

After talking to the Hwangs and the Couple Jung, he became more eager to make up with his wife.

Getting his keys on the table, he went out and drive his car to the Jungs. He will also seek for their forgiveness.

He still kept calling Jessica but the latter still wouldn't answer. He arrived at the Mansion and hopped off the car.

"Can I talk to Papa Jung?" He asked the Security.

"I'm sorry Sir, but the Jungs went to Korea a week ago." The guard told him.

Yuri look at the Mansion. "What about Jessica. Did she come here?" He asked nicely.

The guard shake his head. "No Sir. Ms. Jung hasn't gone here for a month now."

Yuri sighed and thanked him, he ride his car then drive to his next destination - The Jung Inc.

---

Jessica and the kids are on their way to the hospital to get checked. The kids might suffer trauma from what they experienced especially Krystal.

"Unnie's phone ring again." Krystal said hearing her sister's phone kept on ringing.

"Unnie's officemates kept on calling baby." She said and smiled.

She stopped at the parking and put the babies on the stroller for the triplets.

"Baby, hold on tight okay?" She told her sister who's holding on the stroller.

The little girl nodded and they proceeded in walking inside the facility.

As the kids were like playing while a doctor talking to Krystal. Jessica took the chance to call her Dad and tell him wha happened.

"Hello Jessi, how are you?" Daddy Jung immediately asked.

"D-dad.. i have something to say.." She said and heave deeply.

"If it's about what happened with the kids, i knew everything." He said.

Jessica was surprised at what he said. "H-how?" She asked.

"Yuri told us last night. He was saying sorry and asking for forgiveness. Dad, your Uncle Leo and I are in the police station right now filing a case to Hyuna Kim." He informed. "Where are you?" He asked.

"We're in the hospital Dad. I'm getting the kids checked." She told him.

"Is Krystal okay?" He asked. "I have a huge trust in you Jess. I know you won't let anything happen to her."

Jessica went teary hearing the words from her father. "Dad I'm sorry. I'm such a terrible sister." She said and sobbed.

"No honey. Don't say that. Anyway, when are you going to our house?" He asked. He badly want to see the kids.

"I don't know Dad. Please let me take good care of my sister for now. I will give her back soon."

"No Jessi, give Krystal to us. I know you and Yuri isn't in good terms right now. Taking care of four kids is too much for you." He said in a stricter tone. "I will go to the company and get her there. You understand?"

"Y-yes Dad."

"Alright. I have to go. I will go there right now." He said and hang up.

Jessica went back to the kids, their session is done, the doctor told her to bring the kids there twice a week.

She's now on her way to the Jung Inc., her lawyer is on his way to the company to have a meeting with her.

When she was about to enter the building, she saw Yuri leaning on his car. Instead of going in she drive the car away from the building and called her lawyer to meet in a restaurant blocks away from the company.

Same goes with her Dad, she told him to meet them in the restaurant.

She settled the kids in high chairs as she wait for her Dad and the lawyer to arrive.

"Dada." Manse said as he play with his toy.

Jessica caressed his hair, she never thought of the kids growing up with separated parents.

"You miss Daddy?" She asked. "You'll see him someday. I won't prohibit Daddy from seeing you."

Krystal look at her. "Why Unnie? Why someday? Why not now?" She asked.

"If everything is good. Yuri Oppa can borrow the kids, also you if you want. You can go with him and sleep in his house." She smiled.

"In his house? Not Unnie's house?" She asked.

"You won't understand things now." She said.

Her father then came first with Uncle Leo and Poppa Hwang. They hugged each other and checked the kids.

"Where do you stay?" Poppa Hwang asked.

"In a hotel Pops. I can't tell you right now. But i will go back to the Mansion when the Divorce is granted." She told them.

"What? Divorce?" Uncle Leo asked shockingly.

Jessica tried hard to put up a smile. "Yes, my lawyer is coming today and i'm filing a divorce."

----

TBC..

Feel free to share your thoughts..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 2.8K 80
idk felt like doing this primarily fluff short imagines and scenarios requests open! just a reminder, everything in this book is fictional. i don't...
9.9K 268 40
*Mostly random; because it's KTH.* Sora keeps getting texts from a stranger, 'Kim Taehyung'. He becomes an idol with BTS; she becomes his strength; t...
114K 2.3K 53
A shotgun marriage between a young boy Kim Taeyeon and an old lady Tiffany Hwang with their story of May-December love affair. Highest ranking: #3 in...