Falling for a Star (Completed)

Galing kay Soshi_baby05

This is a gender bender SNSD Fanfic Mainly YulSic!! Story of two different people who fell in love in an unex... Higit pa

Characters
Chapter 1: The CEO
Chapter 2: The Superstar
Chapter 3: Happy Trip
Chapter 4: Taeny Fever
Chapter 5: Random
Chapter 6: Angry Sica
Chapter 7: Is it Real? (M)
Chapter 8: Fight Again
Chapter 9: Back Again (M)
Chapter 10: Missing the Ice Princess
Chapter 11: Hello Paris
Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)
Chapter 13: Too Much Sugar (M)
Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!!
Chapter 16: Clingy Tiffany, Sneaky YulSic (M)
Chapter 17: Chaos
Chapter 18: Meeting Her Family
Chapter 19: Is It Taeny No more?
Chapter 20: YulSic Unite!
Chapter 21: Finally!!
Chapter 22: Baby Reveal (M)
Chapter 23: YulSic Is Love
Chapter 24: Baby Krystal No More
Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?
Chapter 26: Time to Heal
Chapter 27: A Scandal (M)
Chapter 28: Denying and Confirming
Chapter 29: Getting Worse
Chapter 30: What really Happened..
Chapter 31: Together Again
Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..
Chapter 33: Hana, Dul, Set... Let's Go!!
Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments
Chapter 35: Welcoming Baby Taeny!!
Chapter 36: YulSicKrys..
Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)
Chapter 38: What will Happen??
Chapter 39: Tears, Tears, and More Tears!!
Chapter 40: The Aftermath
Chapter 41: Another Randomness!!
Chapter 42: Triplet's Birthday + SuStal Moment!
Chapter 43: YulSic Nuptials!
Chapter 44: Their Honeymoon Gone Wrong!
Chapter 45: Their Honeymoon for real part 1 (M)
Chapter 46: Their Honeymoon for real part 2 (M)
Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal
Chapter 49: Jessica's Visceral Feelings
Chapter 50: Krystal's Back with the Kwon's
Chapter 51: Finding it out
Chapter 52: Separation
Chapter 53: Finding Them
Chapter 54: Because Tears are overflowing
Chapter 55: My Lovely J
Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter
Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)
Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 59: Sailing Again
Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco
Chapter 61: All the Love in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco
Chapter 63: Another Day in San Francisco
Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco
Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 66: Home Finally!
Chapter 67: Back to Work
Chapter 68: Another Day in the Office (M)
Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office pt. 2
Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off
Chapter 71: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 72: Reunion in San Francisco
Chapter 73: Bring the Boys Out!
Chapter 74: Party All Night!
Chapter 75: Run Devil Run
Chapter 76: Show Show Show!
Chapter 77: Show Show Show pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 78: Hyonic's Wedding
Chapter 79: YulSic Moments
Chapter 80: Yulsic Moments pt. 2
Chapter 81: Celebrate
Chapter 82: Indestructible
Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!
Chapter 84: Yulsic Anniversary
Chapter 85: Yulsic Anniversary pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 86: Kwon on ROS
Chapter 87: Going Home
Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS
Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2
Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!
Chapter 91: Everyday Love
Epilogue
My Message for You!

Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life!!

986 29 1
Galing kay Soshi_baby05

Chapter 48:

Krystal was inside the nursery room, she just went home from school, she's been quiet ever since the Kwon Family left. And it perturbed the elders since they aren't used to it.

She's been playing with Her Mickey plush and not talking to anybody. Irene crawled to her and tried to hold her Mickey.

"Iwene wants to play with Unnie's Mickey?" She asked the little girl and Irene smiled in return. "Unnie will give Iwene's Minnie." She said and stood up to take the Minnie Plush in her crib.

Irene is the only one she talks to. She don't even play with Suho anymore thinking that her Yuri Oppa will go back and bring her to their house if he finds out that she's not playing with the little boy anymore.

"Hewe!" She said. Irene immediately grab her pink dressed plush and lick it's nose. "Iwene shouldn't lick Minnie. Only kiss." She said. "Chuchu!"

Irene look at her Unnie and pouted her lips and showed it to Krystal. "You want to kiss Unnie?" She asked and leaned down to give the cute little baby a kiss.

She noticed that Irene is wearing a pink dress and Shoes that she usually wear whenever they're going somewhere.

"Whewe awe you going?" She asked the little girl as she felt her heart beats double. She don't feel good at this.

She stood up to walk to Irene's closet and opened it wide. She was shock to see that all Irene's clothes were gone.

She started to whimper, it's just a week since Kwon's left and now the Kim's too. She kneeled down and hugged Irene.

"Why Evewyone leave?" She asked Irene. "Is Kwyshtal bad?" She asked then cried.

She feels alone, alone in the big Mansion with her Family. It feels like when her Unnies go back to Korea to work.

"Nobody loves Kwyshtal anymowe!!" She said and hugged her knees.

Irene crawled to her and stood up with the help of her Unnie's body. She squeezed Krystal's arms and bend her body up and down like she was entertaining Krystal.

"Nie.nie." She mumbled. Krystal look up to her with her tear stained face. Irene gave her the cheeky smile her father taught her, showing her four front white teeth.

"Do you love Unnie?" She asked. Irene raised her one arm and played close, Open that her Unnie taught her. "If Kwyshtal have babies too, Kwyshtal won't leave. Because leaving makes people cwy." She said and cried.

Tiffany entered the room and saw her. "Kryssie?" She called and kneeled down.

The said little girl look up and spread her arms for a hug. Tiffany hugged her and stroke her back.

"Why Unnie and Taeng Oppa will leave?" She asked crying. "Is it because Kwyshtal is a bad giwl?" She asked.

Tiffany shake her head. "Of course not baby. You are a very good little girl. And a loving Unnie to Irene and Noona to the triplets." Tiffany was holding back her tears.

"Then why Unnie and Oppa has to leave?" She asked pouting.

"Unnie and Oppa will move to another house baby. The house near Taeng Oppa's office." Tiffany said.

"Can Kwyshtal move too? Yuwee Oppa and Jessi Unnie don't love Kwyshtal anymowe that's why they don't bwing Kwyshtal along." She sobbed.

"We will take you there when everything is settled. But now. You have to stay here to finish schooling."

Krystal could only cry. "Kwyshtal don't wanna go to school anymowe!!" She shouted and ran outside.

After Yuri left Taeyeon is the one who brings her to school and now that Taeyeon will leave too she don't wanna go to school anymore.

Tiffany sighed and picked up her daughter. "Your Unnie loves you a lot!" She whispered to Irene and kissed her cheek.

Krystal was outside with Taeyeon, she's wailing to her Oppa to bring her to their house.

"Oppa let Kwyshtal come!!" She cried. Taeyeon carried her and pat her back.

"Shh. Don't cry baby. Oppa will visit you with Irene and the boys." He cooed.

"No! Liaw! Like Yuwee Oppa! Nobody loves Kwyshtal!!" She cried.

Taeyeon kissed her head. "Oppa promised to take you to our house and play with the babies. I promise." He whispered.

He tried to put her down but she wouldn't let go. "Baby We have to go. It's going dark soon." He said calmly but Krystal only shake her head.

Tiffany kissed Krystal's cheek as well as Irene then get in the car.

"No!! Kwyshtal wants to come!!" She cried harder.

"Stop it Krystal Jung!" Daddy Strictly told his youngest. "If Daddy says you'll stay here, you will stay here with Your Mommy and Daddy, you Understand?" Daddy Jung said.

This made the little one cry harder. "You bad daddy!! Kwyshtal don't like bad daddy!!" She shouted. "Kwyshtal don't wanna live with Daddy!!" She kept on shouting that made the older man mad.

Daddy Jung took her out of Taeyeon's hold and bring her to the playroom. He made her sit on her thinking chair then leave her inside the room alone.

Taeyeon bid goodbye to everyone sadly and drive to their new home.

"How's Krystal?" Paps asked.

"She's inside her playroom." Daddy Jung said as he sighed deeply. Krystal don't understand things since she's still a kid who only wants to get whatever she desires.

"Don't be harsh on her, She's still a kid. She needs to be guided to understand what's happening." Momma Hwang said.

Daddy Jung nodded and hugged his wife who has been lonely ever since Jessica and her family moved out.

After a couple of minutes, he went back and open the door, Krystal's still crying.

"Kwyshtal wants to go out!!" Krystal shouted.

Daddy Jung kneeled and talk to her.

"Krystal, you cannot go with your Unnies and Oppas. They have their own family they need to take care of." He explained calmly.

"But Oppas and Unnies said they love Kwyshtal." She reasoned out.

"We love you too. Daddy was also sad that they moved to their own house. Your Mom is so sad too, especially that she know that you don't wanna be with Us anymore." He said with a hint of sadness.

"You only love your Unnies and Oppas and not Mommy and Daddy." He added.

Krystal sobbed as she understands what her father is saying. "That's not twue. Kwyshtal loves Mommy and Daddy a lot. Pops and Mommas too. Also uncles and aunties." She said wiping her tears away.

"And we love you a lot. You are our baby remember? If you move with them, we don't have our baby anymore." He was fixing her hair that's blocking her face.

"Don't be Mad at Us baby. We only want you here because we're gonna miss you a lot. Your Unnies and Oppas will visit you here and you can go to their houses, but you will go back home after. This is your home baby. You should stay here." He said and held her hands.

"Oppas and Unnies have little babies to take good care of. It will be hard for them to take care of a lot of babies especially that Your Jessi Unnie will start working soon." Krystal stopped crying and look at her Dad. "Do you want them to have a hard time?" He asked and kissed her small hands.

Krystal shake her head. "Kwyshtal sowwy Daddy." She apologized.

He smiled. Krystal is a very smart kid. "It's alright! Daddy loves you a lot."

"Kwyshtal loves Daddy too."

"Now, can you give Daddy a big hug and a kiss?" He asked.

Krystal nodded and spread her arms for a hug and leave a peck on his lips. Daddy Jung carried her outside, Krystal leaned her head on her Daddy's shoulder, while Daddy Jung's caressing her back.

He totally missed having Krystal in his arms. That is why he is so eager to not allow her to go with Jessica, because he misses his kids so much.

Krystal had been too close to Her Oppas especially to Yuri and Taeyeon that she don't notice her Daddy anymore.

It's not that he's mad at the boys, No. He loves his in laws and he's thankful to them for taking care of his Daughters and Tiffany but he's a father. He needs his Children's love too.

That night, Krystal slept in her Parents room just like the old times.

---

Yuri woke up early to prepare them breakfast, Jessica will go back to work today. So he will bring the three kids to his office, he already set up the playpen for them.

After showering he went straight to the Kids' room to check on them. Minguk is already awake.

He smiled seeing him and waved. "Good Morning My Cute little Singer." He greeted kissing his cheek. Minguk quickly smiled and spread his arms for him.

He carried him and sway playfully. The kids like getting swayed. "This will be your first time going to Dada's office. Are you excited?" He asked.

The little boy could only look at him in confusion. He was about to put him down when he cried.

"Oh! Our little kookie wants Dada!" He cooed and carried him again, Manse then woke up and wanted to be carried too.

He carried them and went to the kitchen, He settled them to the high chairs while he prepares for food. "Just wait here okay? Dada will make some food." He said and gave the two kids toys to play then played music for them.

He took out his phone and dialed Mommy Jung's number. Krystal hasn't talking to them and it's already a week since they moved, the Taeny Couple with little Irene has moved yesterday and Tiffany was so sad because Krystal was crying again.

He calls Mommy Jung so many times everyday to ask about the little girl and talk to her but Krystal doesn't wanna talk to any of them.

"Hello Yuri?" Mommy Jung answered.

"Good morning Mom! How's Krystal?" He asked.

"She's good. She just woke up and now preparing to go to school."

"Can I talk to her now?" He asked.

"I'll try Son. She was crying yesterday when Tiffany and Taeyeon left, so I don't know now. But your Dad talk to her last night, but she slept right after. So I'm not sure if she's fine now." She said.

"Oh! I see. I'll just talk to her some other time i guess." He said then he remembered that their classes will finish in two weeks.

"Um. Mom do you think dad will agree if I borrow Krystal when the school year ends?" He asked.

"Oh! I'm gonna ask your Dad about it first. But i'll let you know immediately." She said cheerfully.

Yuri smiled, Krystal is such a precious kid to him. That's why he wanted to always see her, to always be with her like a real father.

"Okay Mom! I'll wait for a positive feedback then. Take care! Bye!" He said and hang up.

After he's done cooking he went upstairs to wake his gorgeous queen to prepare.

He saw her still in deep slumber, he smiled and crawl on the bed.

"Baby!" He whispered and showered her kisses on her cheek and neck. "Good Morning! Wake up!" He said as he continued his morning kisses.

Jessica seems so tired yesterday, she's the only one in the house whenever Yuri goes to office so she will definitely get tired cleaning and taking care of the kids.

Yuri gave up. He has no power to wake her up, so he'll use his last card. He went out and get Manse and Minguk and brought them inside the room.

He put them down on the floor and let them crawl and walk while he went to the Kids' room to check Daehan. He smiled seeing him awake and sitting quietly as he wait for someone to pick him up.

"Good Morning My Dyanie!" He greeted and carried him. "Hmm. You smell so good!!" Yuri said sniffing his neck then kissed his cheek.

He brought him inside the room and put him on the bed to crawl to their Mommy. He did the same thing with the two other boys.

He stood up in front of the bed. "Alright little Yuls!!" He put his hands together with a loud clap. Manse finds it fun and copy him, as Daehan was only listening to him like a grown up boy while Minguk was smiling widely looking at his Daddy.

"Dada has an assignment for the three of you. You need to hug and kiss Mommy to wake her up! Okay?" He said and clapped his hand.

He pointed Jessica and the kids automatically look at her. They started to crawl to their Mommy and do their assignment.

"Chuchu Boys! Give Mommy a chuchu!" He ordered and crossed his arms looking at his kids with pride.

Daehan kissed her on the lips as Manse lick her Mommy's cheek that made Yuri laugh. Minguk was so smart to pull his Mommy's nighties up and suck on her breast to get milk.

"Wow!" Yuri went wide eyed seeing Minguk lying down and feed himself. "Our shikshin is in action!" He giggled.

Jessica stirred in her sleep as she felt a lot of things happening to her. She opened her eyes and saw her babies and automatically smiled.

"Good morning my babies!!." She greeted and kissed their cheeks. "Oh My Kookie is hungry!" She said caressing his cheek.

"What about the little babies' Daddy?" Yuri asked pouting. Jessica smiled and spread her arms.

"Come here My Handsome Seobang!!" She said.

Yuri quickly went to her side and hugged Jessica. "Good morning Love." Yuri greeted.

"Good morning where's my morning kiss?" She asked and pouted.

Yuri leaned down and kissed her lips. "I've been waking you up but you weren't even moving. So i get my superheroes to help their Daddy." He pouted childishly.

"Wow! You're a great commander my love. The Kids did a pretty good job waking Mommy up!" Jessica pat the kids' head. "And because of that! Mommy will give you reward!" She said talking to the babies as she hold Minguk to feed him properly.

"Mommy will buy little Yuls Dinosaur toys!!" She announced. Yuri clapped his hands and the kids followed. "Oh my god they are so cute!!" Jessica can't help but to giggle at their cuteness.

"I cook us breakfast." Yuri said. "I already made the kids their breakfast but seems like they wanted to start their day with Mommy's milk."

After Minguk finished drinking milk, She feed Daehan next and let Manse play. Yuri took Minguk and shower him.

"Daddy Will bring you three to his office. Tomorrow you'll be with mommy the whole day." She said pinching Daehan's nose.

Daehan let go of her breast, wanting to play too. She let him and took Manse. Yuri put Minguk on the bed and put him clothes.

He then took Daehan to shower, Jessica was playing with Minguk and Manse while waiting for Yuri to finish. Manse was so Happy and even kicking.

"Ouch!!" Jessica shouted in pain. "Ouch. Let go!" Jessica almost cried as Manse bite her nipple. She pushed the little Baby's head to her breast to let her breast go.

The innocent kids let go and laughed. Yuri quickly went out with Daehan hearing his wife's in pain.

"What happened?" He asked worriedly.

Jessica put her baby down and look at her breast. It's bleeding. "Oh God!" Yuri said and put Daehan down. "What should I do?" He asked his wife nervously.

Jessica cried in pain. "I'm sorry baby." Yuri apologized. I shouldn't have left them with you alone. I'm really really sorry." He kissed her head.

He may not know how Jessica feels but he knows that she's in pain and he don't know what to do to ease the pain away.

"I'm fine Seobang." She said and pat Manse's head. "Just shower Manse, i'll put Daehan his clothes." She said and smiled.

They are on their way to the office, Yuri will drop Jessica first. He's feeling guilty over his wife.

"Are you really fine?" He asked. "I think you should just stay at home in the meantime. It might sting later." He said.

"Don't worry Seobang, it's not that painful anymore." She assured her husband.

They arrived in front of the Jung Inc Building. "We're here. I'll pick you up later, okay?" He said and smiled. Jessica nodded her head. "I love you!" He whispered and leaned forward giving her a peck.

"I love you too." She whispered. Jessica get off and opened the backseat door. She kissed her kids one by one. "Mommy will call later okay? I love you babies!" She said.

"Bye-bye!!" She waved her hands.

The three looked at their Mommy and waved goodbye too.

Yuri drive again to the K2 Building. "Manse.. you should do something to make Mommy feel good." He said and shake his head. "This is my fault." He mumbled.

As they arrived in the Parking, Yuri put the baby carrier on with the kids.

The employees were astonished at the triplets and Yuri felt proud.

Taeyeon who was talking to his secretary outside his office saw them.

"Oh look who are here!"He greeted them and carried Manse. "Good Morning!!"

"Morning Taeng! Boys, say good morning to Papa Taeng!" He said as if the kids could already say it.

"Papa!" Manse said.

"Aww. Manse is so cute!" Taeyeon said as they went inside the office. "Wow this place isn't an office! This is a huge playpen." He commented.

Yuri and Taeyeon put the kids down and let them play, he turned the music on for the kids to enjoy their stay.

"I'll go ahead dude." Taeyeon walked out of the office and Yuri started his work.

A knock on the door was heard. "Come in!" He shouted.

"Good Morning Mr. Kwon!" His secretary greeted, Yuri smiled and went back to his work. "Oh! The triplets are so cute! Hello!" She greeted waving.

The three boys just stared at the stranger and went back playing.

"Anyway, I already sent you your schedule for the whole day. Hmm. And Mr. Walsh wanted to set an appointment with you today but I guess you are busy?" She said unsure.

Yuri looked at her. "Yeah, maybe tomorrow?" He said.

Hyuna sat on the chair across him. "The Triplets won't be here tomorrow?" She asked.

"They will be with their Mom! In Jessica's office." He smiled.

"Okay. Mrs. Kwon is so workaholic huh. If I were her i will just focus on the babies and my husband. They need me more than work after all." She commented.

"Sica's hardworking, and responsible to the family and the business. I like that personality of her." Yuri said proudly.

"She must divide her time equally to you, your kids and her work. her husband might find someone else if she neglects him because she's too busy." She said and stood up.

"That's impossible Hyuna. I love my wife and I won't find someone else." He said and told her to go out.

He continued working, attending the kids' needs from time to time.

He look at his watch, it's almost lunch time. He stood up to prepare the kids meal. He took out the high chairs from his storage room and settled the kids their.

He sat in front of them feed the babies. Hyuna came in with her lunch box and told Yuri to eat with her just like a normal day.

"It's okay Hyuna. I'll eat after the kids are done." He said without looking at her.

Hyuna sighed and waited for him. Just then Yuri received a call. "Sica's calling. Wait boys okay. I'll just take Mommy's call." He said and went to his desk.

Hyuna stood up to feed the babies while Yuri is talking to Jessica.

"You're so cute!! I wanna be your mommy!" She whispered and put the spoon on Daehan's mouth.

Daehan just stared at him and look away, signaling that he don't want her to feed him. Hyuna creased her eyebrows and tried to feed the other babies but to no avail.

"You're so picky. Just like your Mommy." She commented.

Yuri came back with his phone. "Yes baby. The kids are eating well. Look!" He showed his wife their kids.

"Who are you with Yul?" Jessica asked seeing someone with their babies.

"Oh that's Hyuna. My secretary." He said. "Um. Hyuna can you please go out in the meantime?" Yuri asked politely.

The said girl put the bowl down and smiled at the camera. Jessica didn't liked it at all.

"Daehan say hi to Mommy!" Yuri said.

"Yul, put the camera on you!" Jessica ordered. She sighed as she saw his face. "I don't like her going near the kids, and you!" She said straightforwardly.

Yuri creased his eyebrows. "Who?" He asked and continued feeding the babies.

"Your secretary. I don't want her to come close to my babies." She said. "And to you too."

"But that's impossible Sica. She's my secretary. I can stop her from getting near the kids but not to me." He said.

"I don't feel any good with her."

"Stop that suspicions baby. Nothings happening here." He told her.

"Yet, nothing's happening yet. It's better to do something beforehand." She said. Yuri just shake his head. Jessica's only jealous of a girl. He thought.

"Aight baby. I'll just pick you up later." He said and bid goodbye.

After feeding the babies, Yuri one by one cradle them to sleep. Hyuna then came in.

"Oh! The kids are taking a nap." She said and was about to carry Manse when Yuri stop her. "Why? I'm just helping you Sir. So that we could eat lunch fast." She said.

"I can do it on my own Hyuna. And please don't wait for me. Just eat lunch already." He said. Hyuna went to his desk and wait for him.

Yuri was surprised to see her sitting there. "Do you need anything?" He asked.

Hyuna shake her head. "Lunch." She said.

He was about to say something when his phone rings again. "Please just eat your lunch in the pantry. My wife is calling me." He said.

"How did you know that it's your wife Sir. You haven't even checked your phone." She asked.

"My wife has a different call tone from my contacts." He answered her. "So please go out and eat lunch." He said before he answer. "Hello baby."

Hyuna went out quietly with her lunch box in hand.

"Yul, i wanna go home. I'm not feeling well." Jessica said. "Maybe because of my breast." She added.

Yuri became alert. "Alright, we'll pick you up. Wait for me."

"I will, drive safely Seobang. I love you!" She said.

"I love you too. Bye." Yuri called Taeyeon quickly. "Taeng, i'll go home now. Sica's not feeling well. I need to pick her up!" He said in a worried tone.

"Jess is sick?" He asked.

"Not sure. Maybe. Something happened in the morning. Alright taeng! I gotta go!" He said in a hurried tone.

"Alright buddy. Drive safely." He said.

Yuri quickly put the kids in the carrier and pick his wife to the office.

"What do you need baby?" He asked as he settle his wife in the room. The kids were already sleeping in their room.

"My right nipple is stinging in pain." She said as she squeezed it.

"What should I do?" He thought biting his fingers.

"I'm sorry baby. I don't know what to do." He admitted crawling to the bed beside her.

Jessica looked at her with a painful look and it hurts him too. "May I see it?" He asked.

Jessica quickly pulled her blouse off her and unclasp her bra showing her husband her bare mounds. It's reddish and a little swollen.

He cupped her right mound and squeezed it. "Does it really hurt?" He asked. Jessica nodded.

"It is Seobang." She said.

He then thought of something.

"Um, if I suck it will it help to ease the pain?" He asked.

"Maybe. Please Seobang make me feel better." She pleaded.

Yuri nodded and slowly leaned down and engulf her nipple. Jessica groaned and Yuri look at her reaction.

He lick it up and down slowly. Jessica was squirming in his touch. "Did you feel better?" He asked.

"More Seobang. More." Jessica said.

Yuri licked it once more and suck it lightly. "That feels good Seobang!"

Yuri is starting to get turned on with her soft voice. He let go the nipple with a solid popped. And kissed Jessica's lips.

"Sica.. baby.. i think this is the right time to bless our house!" He mumbled then went back to suck on her nipple.

Yuri has been asking her to 'blessed the house' ever since they moved to their new house but wasn't able to do it because they were busy.

"Let's do it Seobang. Oh God!" Jessica groaned.

---

-oww, we now know Daddy Jung's side. And he has a point, don't you guys think?

-the boys don't like Hyuna eh! Just like their Mommy!! ㅋㅋㅋ

-will Daddy Jung allow Little Krysie to stay with the Kwon's After the school year?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

12K 440 20
A cursed goblin who fell inlove with a human. Highest ranking: #1 in TaeSica, #3 in Jessica Jung category, #2 in JeTi, #3 in TaengSic, #75 in TaeNy
300K 3.4K 89
idk felt like doing this primarily fluff short imagines and scenarios requests closed! just a reminder, everything in this book is fictional. i don'...
31.4K 713 33
When A Stranger Kisses You Sequel~ By : Keywon