INFATUATED (H.S)

By jyeslane

"I am forever infatuated with you." More

Monologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13

12.

103 4 0
By jyeslane

Frat party.

"Hazza. Mate I miss you, glad you've came." My best mate louis said, giving me a hug.

"Well, lou. I do live here so...it's hard not to come." I chucked louis joining. He starts leading me to the others.

"Hey lads, so happy to see you." I say to my best mates, they all give me hugs.

"Haz, here mate have a drink." Liam passes me a red cup, full of what I can smell of vodka and coke. It does the trick I guess, I take a sip the familiar taste burning my throat.

"So mate, where's Darcy. You barely have left her side for a second." I stare at my feet, biting my lip.

"Uh, we had a falling out." I say drinking more of my drink, it feeling very appealing right now. Drowning my sorrows, I know dramatic.

"Sorry to hear that mate, it's good that you're apart though. She practically has you on a leash." I sighed knowing they were right. I turn my focus into the crowd of teens, Darcy is standing there talking to some guy. Ouch. The lads turn to see what I was focused on and louis pats my back. Before I could comprehend what I was doing I walk towards them.

"Hey, Darcy. Am I interrupting.?" I say like her name is venom on my tongue, maybe it's the liquor making me angry.

"Yes, harry you are. Now leave." She gives me a glare. How dare she, we have one disagreement and she's talking to this lanky prick. Before I can stop myself I'm piling into the guy, seeing red.

"HARRY, STOP." Next thing I know I'm getting dragged off, I come to my senses. Breathing heavily, I stare at Darcy but all she does is give me a look to say I messed up. I had to get out of here the atmosphere was making me crazy, I walk to the doors to get some air.

"Harry, why did you do that?" Darcy sweet voice asks me, almost whispering. I turn to look at her but all I feel is anger.

"You infuriate me, Darcy. You make me something I am not!" I yell angrily, she jumps back clearly startled by my outburst.

"You know what harry? You're out of control. You're not the harry I met at that coffee shop." She yells with a disgusted look on her face. I mean the same harry? I've always been this harry, just because she expects me to be something I am not.

"Look, little miss prim and proper. I am the same fucking harry, maybe you need to stop trying to make me something I am not. I am not your fucking dog, I am not your knight in shining armour. So if that's what you want then go look somewhere else because I've had it with you!." I say and the moment I do I instantly regret it. She pushes me before walking away.

I feel a pat on my back, I turn to see louis.

"Mate, don't feel bad you should've stood your ground. The boys and I are proud of you." I shake my head saying my goodbyes to them as I head up stares and go to my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
588K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...