4.

"Darcy, please for just a moment let us be in this moment together" I huffed as she took a seat on the bench, it had been a few months since we had exclaimed our love of literature with each other. I had plucked up the courage to ask her to be mine a month after as I couldn't wait any longer. Darcy was distressed about something and it was evident she wanted to get something off her chest, which led us to this moment.

"Harry, don't you get it! I can't be with you any longer, I'm not good at relationships. I'm not good at pouring my heart out. Please leave and safe yourself the trouble." She yelled whilst pulling back her hair, her beautiful face now red and her eyes brimming with tears.

"Darcy, I am not them I'm not the people in the past that hurt you. Dammit Darcy, I am someone who is deeply in love with you. I do not give a shit if you hurt me, I'm willing to pour my heart out to you- right here, right now. Darcy don't you get it? I fucking love you" I yelled back my voice breaking.

"Y-you what?..." her voice soft and the tears stopping. She lifted her beautiful head I lifted my head up realising what I had just said.

"I love you Darcy, I fucking love you" I exclaimed it's true. I do love her with all of my being. She wiped her eyes starting into mine, igniting a fire in my soul.

" Harry, how could you ever love me... I'm just"

I cut her off before she could say such horrid things about herself.

"Just what?... just beautiful, just amazing" please take your pick because to me you're nothing but my idea of perfection. Now please come let me walk you to your dorm. I grab her hand lifting her up and wiped her tears away with my finger. We walked holding hands which was such a simple gesture yet made me feel every ounce of love she had to give me. We walked in a comfortable silence.

"I'm sorry Harry, I'm just over emotional at times" I squeezed her hand letting her know I understood, we approached her door and my heart started to ache at the thought of even having to spend a night without her.

"Night love, I'll see you tomorrow" I give her a quick kiss, a simply kiss that left me wanting more. She walked away closing her door behind her. I walked enjoying the winter air back to my dorm.