12.

Frat party.

"Hazza. Mate I miss you, glad you've came." My best mate louis said, giving me a hug.

"Well, lou. I do live here so...it's hard not to come." I chucked louis joining. He starts leading me to the others.

"Hey lads, so happy to see you." I say to my best mates, they all give me hugs.

"Haz, here mate have a drink." Liam passes me a red cup, full of what I can smell of vodka and coke. It does the trick I guess, I take a sip the familiar taste burning my throat.

"So mate, where's Darcy. You barely have left her side for a second." I stare at my feet, biting my lip.

"Uh, we had a falling out." I say drinking more of my drink, it feeling very appealing right now. Drowning my sorrows, I know dramatic.

"Sorry to hear that mate, it's good that you're apart though. She practically has you on a leash." I sighed knowing they were right. I turn my focus into the crowd of teens, Darcy is standing there talking to some guy. Ouch. The lads turn to see what I was focused on and louis pats my back. Before I could comprehend what I was doing I walk towards them.

"Hey, Darcy. Am I interrupting.?" I say like her name is venom on my tongue, maybe it's the liquor making me angry.

"Yes, harry you are. Now leave." She gives me a glare. How dare she, we have one disagreement and she's talking to this lanky prick. Before I can stop myself I'm piling into the guy, seeing red.

"HARRY, STOP." Next thing I know I'm getting dragged off, I come to my senses. Breathing heavily, I stare at Darcy but all she does is give me a look to say I messed up. I had to get out of here the atmosphere was making me crazy, I walk to the doors to get some air.

"Harry, why did you do that?" Darcy sweet voice asks me, almost whispering. I turn to look at her but all I feel is anger.

"You infuriate me, Darcy. You make me something I am not!" I yell angrily, she jumps back clearly startled by my outburst.

"You know what harry? You're out of control. You're not the harry I met at that coffee shop." She yells with a disgusted look on her face. I mean the same harry? I've always been this harry, just because she expects me to be something I am not.

"Look, little miss prim and proper. I am the same fucking harry, maybe you need to stop trying to make me something I am not. I am not your fucking dog, I am not your knight in shining armour. So if that's what you want then go look somewhere else because I've had it with you!." I say and the moment I do I instantly regret it. She pushes me before walking away.

I feel a pat on my back, I turn to see louis.

"Mate, don't feel bad you should've stood your ground. The boys and I are proud of you." I shake my head saying my goodbyes to them as I head up stares and go to my room.