2.

I sat in the booth of the coffee shop waiting for her to come in. This is how I spend my days letting my undeniable desire for this girl bring me to this coffee shop each day. I look down at my book I've brought with me as I took a sip of my coffee.

Wuthering heights. My favourite book, its story of love and revenge intrigues me and has had me fascinated ever since I purchased it.

"Wuthering heights, good choice." I looked up to see the face to the voice and it was her. I couldn't speak and my hands had got extremely sweaty very quickly. After a moment I had found my voice.

"One of my favourites, call me biased but it's the most intriguing and outstanding books I have had the pleasure to read" she smiled clearly pleased with my answer, she took a seat next to me placing her book down which was also wuthering heights...I made note of that in my mind to brag to Chris about his claim of her being a polar opposite.

" Well I agree, I wouldn't have pinned you as a guy big into literature" I was taken back by her statement, had she really judged me by appearance. She saw my clear distaste in her comment. I took literature as a major, It's my passion, so to hear that was hurtful.

"Oh gosh I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like. Please forgive me I meant as your friend and you often come in here and converse about football...I didn't mean to assume, I just first impressions you know". I nodded and smiled at her response, Chris and I do converse a lot about football. I was mostly smiling about the fact she had been listening to our conversations and took interest. I then remembered Chris and i's conversation on her. My heart shrunk at the thought of her hearing me exclaim my want for her".

"I'm Darcy by the way" Darcy, so that's her name.

" I'm Harry, Darcy is a beautiful name" she smiled and as she did so her nose crinkled which was enough to make my heart leap.

"Do you live around her because I hear a British accent" she questioned clearly puzzled by my accent.

"I moved here from England to go to WCU to major in literature, I plan to write my own work someday" I smiled excitedly obviously proud of my job.

" publishing huh? I would love to read some of your work sometime, I also go WCU just transferred." my work was nothing to marvel about but I enjoyed it.

"Well nice to meet you Harry, I'm going to leave now but I'll see you soon and maybe we can discuss other favourites of ours...if you'd like" did she want to spend time with me, my excitement couldn't contain it's self my smile was that big that my cheeks started to hurt.

"Of course, that'd be wonderful" I tried not to show my eagerness but she defiantly could see it.

"Great, bye Harry. I'll see you soon" she got up and left giving me a small wave as she left, I waved back with the thought of her still fresh in my mind.