13

Darcy still refuses to speak to me, I've called and left what seems a million voice mails. Maybe just maybe we weren't meant to be, how could that be when I feel so deeply about her. I guess Darcy wanted me to be who I wasn't and I can't be that for her. I sink back into my pillow staring at my dorm room ceiling that's peeling from being so old. There's a knock on my door and I don't even turn to look and lazily  call for that someone to enter.

"Harry...can we talk?" I turn my head to see Darcy standing there looking terrified like a deer in the lights of a oncoming car. I sigh, instantly giving in.

"Yes. Quickly though." I say sharply giving her a glare, I'm not really in the mood for darcys picking. She slowly walks over my bed, god she's infuriating me already, anger is seeping through me but that's what Darcy does to me.

"I'm sorry." She whispers, sorry. She's sorry, that's all she has to say for treating me like crap and dancing with a random guy. Laughable really.

"Get out Darcy. I do not care for your apologises, bye now." I look away and whisper. I can't listen to her and give in I can't.

"B-but harry." She spits out sounding like she's about to cry, I admit I'm being harsh but she hurt me.

"LEAVE DARCY, GET OUT." I sit up in anger yelling so loud I'm afraid someone can hear. She flinches back as if she's scared of what I might do, she turns away and runs out of my room.