AGREEMENT ✔️

By VRUKSHA

Highest Rank #1 - Destiny #1 - Truth #1 - Marriage #2 - India #2 - Faith Book 1 of Raichand - Mehra - Malh... More

Welcome Note
Prologue
Chapter 1 : The Beginning
Chapter 2 : When We Met
Chapter 3 : My Special Day
Chapter 4 : Signed an AGREEMENT & Off To SWITZERLAND
Chapter 5 : Fight & A New Entry
Chapter 6 : MY BESTIE
Chapter 7 : Someone's Jealous
Chapter 8 : Fatal Attraction.. That's It
Chapter 9 : Let's Party...
Chapter 10 : Drunken She
Chapter 11 : Hangover With A Headache
Chapter 12 : Awkwardness
Chapter 13 : Best Day
Chapter 14 : A Miss-Understanding
Chapter 15 : It's Sorted
Something Exciting
Chapter 16 : Planning A Surprise
Chapter 17 : Flop Party & Good News
Chapter 18 : A Hidden Secret
Chapter 19 : A Tragedy
Chapter 20 : Being Strong
Chapter 21 : Another Celebration Without Him
Chapter 22 : Spying And Baby Shower
Wardrobe & More
Chapter 23 : Long Lost Lovestory
Chapter 24 : A Surprise Vacation
Chapter 25 : Let's Have Dinner Together!
Chapter 26 : Friend Indeed
Chapter 27 : Searching For Her
Chapter 28 : Together
Chapter 29 : Avoiding Her
Chapter 30 : Where Is She?
Chapter 31 : Angry Am I?
Chapter 32 : I Am Happy!
Chapter 33 : A Promise
Chapter 34 : There's Something More
Chapter 35 : He's Bossy!!
Chapter 36 : I Know He Cares
Chapter 37 : It's Heights Now
Chapter 38 : The TRUTH
Chapter 39 : A Nice Guy
Chapter 40 : Yummy!!
Chapter 41 : Rains!!
Chapter 42 : An Eventful Day
Chapter 43 : Guys! You Are Impossible
Chapter 44 : MALDIVES
Chapter 45 : Romance By The Bay...
Chapter 46 : An Amazing Feeling
Chapter 47 : Is That True?
Chapter 48 : LOVE, LETTER & LOST
Chapter 49 : LOVINGLY HATEFUL
Chapter 50 : The REASONS
Chapter 51 : Pseudo Cramps!
Chapter 52 : All In Smiles
Chapter 53 : Our BabyMoon
Chapter 54 : LOVENTURE
Chapter 55 : PARADISE
Chapter 56 : SHATTERED
Chapter 57 : Pain & Clash
Chapter 58 : Fighting Hard
Chapter 59 : Dried Tears
Chapter 60 : Night Out
Chapter 61 : Not A FairyTale
Epilogue
Bonus 1.0
Bonus 2.0
Bonus 3.0
Bonus 4.0
Bonus 5.0
❤️ Special THANKS! ❤️
Announcement!!
Pre-Prologue
Announcement - New Story
Thank You ❤️

Chapter 62 : With YOU

9.3K 329 57
By VRUKSHA

" Without You, I won't Last A Second.
Without You, I'm Incomplete.
Without You, Sun Doesn't Shine Bright.
Without You, I'm Alive Yet Dead.
Without You....
I have million more to justify, Yet
WITH YOU, Unachievable Seems A Joke.
WITH YOU, I'm a better person.
WITH YOU, I want to live Forever.

YOU Make Me What I'm WITH YOU
Without You, I'm Alive Yet Dead. "

------------------------------

ANSH'S POV

" ANSH!! My water broke..." I heard Ahana shout.

" WHAT??" I turned and ran towards her, removing my blazer.

" Ansh!! Gosh.... Aahhhh.... It hurts." She was shouting.

" Huh!! Let me clean it. How can it hurt? We were going for walks daily. And I was telling you, it was you who forced me. " I said wiping the water off her legs. She clutched my shirt tightly.

" What? How does that matter you fool. It's labour. Aahhhh...." Her screams were increasingly high.

" Dad... " I shouted trying to help Ahana up.

" A-Ansh... " She whispered.

" Ahana... I know I read the pregnancy books but this is my first time. Trust me, I'll get to the hospital... Don't panic. You wait here, I'll get the bag. I'll call Mrs..."

" ANSH!! B-Blood..." I stopped dead.

" Huh!! What?" She was in a below knee dress. I saw blood drops as well as blood dripping through her legs. I could say the colour of Ahana's face and mine wasn't different. She was about to faint.

I grabbed her quickly. Wiping the blood with my handkerchief. And above all I was also in a clean white shirt. It wasn't gonna make the situation creamy.

" Ahana... Sweetheart... You can't faint. Look at me..." I calmed myself.
That's the best for us.

I can't panic and put Ahana or my babies' life in jeopardy, it already is.

" Dad!! Grandad... Where the hell are you?"

" Ansh!! Don't tell them about the blood please... Quickly cover me up." She said handing me a scarf which she was having.

" Ahana..."

" Ansh... Please... "

" What happened Ansh?
OMG... Ahana..." Dad and grandad rushed down.

" Her water bag broke. She is in labour. Get the car out quick. Grandad, inform Mrs. Bhatt and the others." Saying so I quickly carried Ahana to the car.

Her eyes were shutting. Dad took to drive while Grandad sat beside him. I gently placed Ahana in the back seat covering her legs and constantly wiping the blood. I was glad that they didn't notice it. I placed Ahana's head in my lap.

" Hey! You are very strong. C'mon now look at me..." I said patting her cheeks to wake her up.

" Ansh... I don't understand why is she fainting. Give her some water." Grandad said.

" A-Ansh!!" It was a whisper.

" Hmmm...."

" Promise that you will take care of our babies and give them the best. Promise that you won't stop loving me... Ever..." There were tears in her eyes.

I cleaned them with my thumb. I don't want anything to happen to her. I can't live without her. I am not as strong as her but for her I need to do it.

" Ahana... Trust Me... It's always been you. I still and will always Love you more than anything else. I promise that I won't let anything happen to you or to us."

" Our Angels..."

" I'll love and protect them... Always..." I said briefly kissing her.

" Guys!! I never knew that you loved each other so much.
Anyways... Ahana... I know you are panicking, but It's just labour pain. You aren't gonna die. Trust me. " Dad said and Ahana looked at me.
Well, We could definitely trust them but we had broke theirs.

I wish I could take that pain but it was unfortunate that I was so damn helpless.

Helping millions of children and helpless people, today I'm at such a junction that there is nothing that can help my wife and my babies who are my life.

" Every woman goes through this. Although I'm a man but believe me you are indeed lucky that you have that much will power to give birth to a new life. And we are very grateful for that. Don't worry God will help both of you sail." Grandad said and I knew that Ahana felt a lot better.

Sometimes Good Motivation and Positive Thoughts Help A Lot.

" Is it still hurting? " I asked.

" You doubt? "

" Ansh! We have reached... C'mon... Quick... " Dad said.

I carried Ahana and laid her on the stretcher. Her hands were still holding mine. I could see that her dress was stained by blood spots. Mine hands weren't better. It was scaring the shit out of me.

" In the operation theatre... Quick. Nurse, the papers... " Mrs. Bhatt shouted.

" Ansh..."

" Yeah!!" I said walking beside the stretcher as they were taking Ahana to the OT.

" Please sign those papers... For me..." She said crying. I wiped her tears but my tears were blur too.

" She's bleeding Doctor... " A nurse shouted.

" Ansh... Please. I love you." She said while they took her in.

I couldn't even say that I loved her more. Always Had, Always Will.

Just then a nurse came.

" Mr. Raichand.. Your pending signature." I wiped my hands on my crampled white shirts, leaving bloods everywhere. I signed it quickly. There was no second thought this time.

I wished I had gave in earlier, we would have been more at peace.

" Ansh!! What the hell are you signing? And why was Ahana bleeding? No one bleeds during labour." Dad said looking at me, extremely concerned.

I was in no position to answer.

" Hey!! Answer me..." I still didn't.

" Excuse me, Nurse... Show me those." He literally snatched them. Just then everyone came in. Ma, Dad and grandpa along with Jaai, Zara and Mir and Piya. They had balloons and lots of stuff toys with them.

" Where is Ahana? " Ma asked.

" In the OT..." I replied.

" They already took her? No worries. She's gonna be Okay. " She said.

" Hey! Bud... Why is there so much blood on your hand and why is this blood drained?" Jaai asked showing me the kerchief and sleeves.

" Well, Mrs. Raichand, She is not. They made us look fools.
Ansh!! Why the hell you didn't tell us?" Dad said holding my shoulder and shaking me.

" Hey! What happened? " Ahana's Dad asked.

" Ansh!! Why? How can you do this? " He asked.
Furious and agitation would be an understatement coz there always a feeling of betrayal and pain in his eyes too.

" Ahana has lot of pregnancy complications from the very beginning of her pregnancy. There is risk to her life. Both of them just signed that the doctor has to save the babies in priority." Grandad said and their were tears rolling my eyes. I noticed the shocked look on everyone's face.

" Ansh!! Tell me this is Shit. You couldn't do this to Ahana. She is someone's daughter. You can't risk her life. " Dad was still pushing me against the wall. I deserved that and if he punches me or kicked me, I deserve all of it.

" Raj... Stop what the hell are you doing?" Ahana's father stepped in.

" Why are you stopping me, Rajveer? Aren't you angry? She's your daughter. What if something happens to her. I'm the one who is responsible. Ansh is my son. Ahana is more than a daughter to me. I can't let this happen. If we knew..."

" If we knew... IF.... There's an If.
They didn't feel like telling us. There's no point in blaming Ansh. I'm sure Ahana's must have asked him not to do that... Isn't it Ansh? " I was still not answering.

I saw Ma sitting on the chair. Grandpa was consoling her. I felt so helpless. Grandad hadn't spoken a word. Jaai, Zara, Mir and Piya stood paralysed.

" You are not understanding... "

" Do you really think they didn't try? Look at Ansh, He is miserable too. She is his wife and they are their babies. It's hard on them too. You need to understand." Ahana's Dad said.

" Ansh... Look at me, I trust you..." He said coming towards me. I wasn't looking at anyone since he specified. I felt guilty.

" Ahana said that she loves you very, very much. You are a very good husband and she is confident that you are going to be the best father. Better than us too... And if Ahana trusts you... So Do I..." He said.

At once I hugged him tightly. Letting my pain go, crying myself out. He rubbed my back gently.

" It's hard. But I know you will make it. Let it go, Son... I know my daughter is strong. And I have confidence that so are you. " Ahana's Dad had more confidence in me than mine.

I was indeed lucky to have such a family. My Dad didn't support me but despite knowing how bad I was to Ahana, he did lend his trust to me. His saying that means a lot to me.
He knows about the AGREEMENT but still he chose to believe in me. I'm afraid that I may disappoint them.

" Dad... I'm sorry. I..."

" It's alright Son... You don't need to explain."

I went to Ma. I held her hand.

" Ma... Your gotta believe me. I did everything that I had in my hands. I took Ahana to the best doctors but they couldn't help us either. Ahana was adamant to have the babies no matter how hard I tried to convince her. Please don't be angry with me." I was on my knees.

" Ansh... I trust you too. But please don't let anything happen to her. " Is all she said. I nodded.

" Dad... " I called my Dad.

" Ansh... No matter what, Ahana was in our house. It was our responsibility to take proper care of her. You have failed. You wronged me too. You have wronged our family. You couldn't even take care of her. I'm not forgiving you. You took her life right in danger's mouth. " I was still on my knees.

I know it was my fault afterall. I have always caused trouble to her. Jaai came to me and patted my shoulder. I wiped my tears. My eyes hurt but the pain wasn't gonna give up.

" I know... I'm at fault. I couldn't do anything to save someone whom I love more than my life. But to all who are present here, with folded hands I would request all of you to please pray for my wife. If at all anything could save her is your wishes. Please... Do that. Please pray that my wife and our angels are safe... "

" Mr. Ansh Raichand... " A nurse came running.
I looked at my family. They were miserable too.

" Yeah... " I said trying to stand up.

" Mrs. Bhatt needs you inside the OT." I looked at Dad.

" What are you waiting for? Go... " He said and I ran behind the nurse.

It was dark inside. Ahana's screams were persistent.

" A-Ansh..." I heard her say. At once I held her hand tightly. There tubes in and out of her body. There was one for oxygen in nostrils. It's worst than anyone would imagine.

" Gosh!! It hurts... "

" It does sweetie... You need to be strong. " I caressed her hair.

" Ansh... Ahana has lost a lot of blood. She is exhausted too. I can see just a part of the head of one of the babies but she can't push." Mrs. Bhatt said.

" Hmmm... So.. What am I supposed to do? "

" You both have the same blood group. Quickly lie on that stretcher. And we need to give some more time to Ahana. "

" But she will lose more blood... "

" I know... But we don't have any option left. Making a cut in her body now may cause other problems like infection and more blood loss. " I looked at Ahana. We both were helpless. Her cries were growing and I couldn't stop them.

I quickly lied down. I could see her. My blood moving in her body. She was passing out now and then.

" Ahana... You need to push harder. "

" I can't... " She whispered tears rolling down. I wiped them.

" Ahana... C'mon we are almost there. Try harder. Once again." Mrs. Bhatt said rubbing her belly.

" Ahana... You can do it... Sweetie... For our angels... "

" Ansh... Aaahhhhh... "

The OT was filled with another cry. I felt my cheeks wet.

" Congratulations!! It's a Boy... " Mrs. Bhatt said.

I looked at Ahana. She was so very happy. A nurse came beside me with the our baby.

" Give him to his Papa... " Ahana said.

" Ahana..." I was about to say but she held my hand.

" You have all the right... "

" Ahana... You still need to push hard. The second one's head is visible." Dr. Said. She was getting out of breath now.

I held my boy. He was so cute. I really thought that Ahana wasn't going to allow me to hold my baby. There was still blood all over him but he had settled down in my arms.

" Aaahhhhh..." She screamed again. I gave the baby to the nurse.

Ahana's nail marked my skin but that pain was nothing as compared to what she was going through.

" Ahana... Harder Sweetie... Nurse check the pulse. She is still bleeding excessively." Mrs. Bhatt shouted.

" Hey! Sweetheart... It's for our princess..." I said. I really wanted it to be a girl.

" Aaahhhhh... It hurts... God!!"
She was panting now.

After 3 minutes, the baby cried.

" It's a Boy again. Congrats, Ansh and Ahana... You are proud parents of two beautiful and healthy boys." Mrs. Bhatt said handing me my other boy.

He was still crying and I shushed him. He didn't stopped. I looked at Ahana as I neared my youngest one to her Mumma. As Ahana caressed his head he stopped and curled in my hand.

There he is. My Mumma's Boy. The one who kicked day in and day out. We both laughed as I think we both thought the same thing. The one I thought was my princess.
Mrs. Bhatt brought the first one who was cleaned towards us. Ahana looked at him and then at me.

She had tears in her eyes.

" Thanks... " I whispered.

" A-Ansh... "

" Hmmm... "

" Promise me to Love them more than you love me..." She said as her eyes were closing.

" Dr. Her pulse is slowing..." A nurse shouted.

My hands were trembling as well as sweating now. The other helping nurses took the boys away. Then I saw the bag which we had brought with us. It had the clothes we brought for the babies, Ahana was so excited then.

I held Ahana's face in my hand.

" Ahana... Look at me... C'mon... "

" Ansh... I think you should..."

" I'm not going anywhere... Ahana... Please..." I pleaded her to look at me.

" Dr. Her pulse is getting extremely weak now."

I couldn't even make out what Mrs. Bhatt was saying to her colleagues now. All I saw that Ahana was lying in front of me without looking at me. Her eyes were shut with tears still rolling down.

" Ahana... I love you... You can't do this to me. You promised that you won't leave me ever... And I wanted a princess. I didn't get one..." I was sobbing. Making excuses that will make her look at me once.

" We are losing her... The blood loss is tremendous although there is no sign of infection... " I heard someone say.

My mind was also shutting down. No matter how hard I rubbed Ahana's hand she wasn't responding. I was shaking her face but still she wasn't moving.

" Ahana... Why you doing this to me? "

" Ansh... " Mrs. Bhatt called me.

" Ahana... Wake up..." I wasn't even looking at the Dr. All I wanted now was that Ahana should look straight in my eyes.

" Ansh... We have... I know it's tough... But I'm ..."

" STOP!! Don't say a word. Ahana is perfectly alright... I know that. She is just exhausted... "

" Ahana... Sweetie... I know you need rest. But look at me once. The boys need you more... The younger one can't stand without you.." I was in a pathetic state. Giving more reasons to not give up on me, to give up on us.

My shirt was blood drenched, my face was all wet with tears and sweat.

I held my forehead against Ahana's.

" Ansh... Please... Don't do... " Mrs. Bhatt was pulling me behind.

" Why the hell aren't you doing something? Can't you see my wife needs medication? I'll sue you all..." I shouted.

I stopped as I heard one of my baby cry. He wanted her mother.

I Promised That I'll Live My Entire Life WITH YOU....

" Ahana! You hear them right? They need you... And of all, I need you... Please... I can't live without you... I-I Love You... Ahana... Open Your Eyes... Please..."

------------------------------

Hi! Lovely People....

Finally, It's The Last One. I'm so overwhelmed with all of your Support & Love. It was indeed a long journey of 62 Chapters.

But, WITH YOU, It Seemed Less Tough & More Enjoyable.

ANSH & AHANA'S Journey was indeed a roller-coaster ride & Yet Thanks Isn't Just A Word.
It's more of a feeling & sense of belonging to all of you.

Well, last but not the least...

EPILOGUE 🔜

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

Luv... ❤️
Vruksha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 9.3K 22
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
172K 10.1K 67
The feeling of her smooth skin at the tip of my finger made me want to taste more of her. "Look at me, Anisha." I whispered and she opened her eyes i...
195K 7.1K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...
11.5K 544 13
"𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐, 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈...