My soul rests with you (One D...

By CareFreeMofo

Its about a girl named Emily who finds out after her fathers death that she has a cousin in the UK and falls... More

My soul rests with you (One Direction Fan Fic)
Chapter 2: family secret
Ch. 3 Good bye America
Ch. 4 The Boys and London
ch.5 Nandos
Ch. 6 is it Niall?
Ch.7 A New Day
Ch.8 Dancing again
Ch.9 An intense Horan Hug
Ch. 10 the best nightmare that has ever happened to Harry
Ch. 11 Good Morning Mr. Styles
Ch. 12 Meeting Dani and El
Ch. 13 Clubbing and other things....
Ch. 14 The after shock
Ch.16 Welcome back Home
ch. 17 the good and bad of running into people at school

Ch.15 the reasons why and HAPPY BRITHDAY TOMMO

672 3 2
By CareFreeMofo

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!  I had writer block!

********************************

Harry’s P.O.V.

Liam and Emily have been gone for hours!  Louis was having a total mental break down! Zayn is just sitting there unresponsive and Niall looks like he is having a conversation with the sandwich he’s eating. I’m pretty sure my hair is sticking up straight from me running my fingers thru it so many times.  They have been gone for almost 5 hours.  It’s already 10 o’clock at night! WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING? I start to walk back and forth. I kept running my hands thru my hair.

Danielle and Eleanor have been calling none stop to see what’s going on or what the newest update is. Louis called them and told them about what happened.

‘Harry stop! You’ll create a draft.’ Zayn blurted.

I stop mid turn and look at him. I hope I don’t look like him because he looks totally stressed out.  You could feel the tension in the air.   Zayn starts to talk again but I shut him up by putting up my finger.

I could hear an ignition from a car. Is it them? I hear it pull into the drive way and the purring of the engine dies. The rest the boys probably heard it to because they follow me outside. I was right. They were here. Liam gets out the car closing the door and walking towards us. Where’s Emily? Liam is standing in front of us now.

‘I’m sorry I worried you guys. Emily was crying really hard and was really upset. She wouldn’t let me call ya’ll. She didn’t want any of you to worry. She even told me to go home and leave her alone.  She mostly just cried into my chest. Louis she was torn apart! I didn’t even know what to tell her! She seemed like a puppet. She was just lying in my arms motionless.  She looked broken beyond repair.  Then she started to say that everything those… people wrote about her was true.‘ Liam looked like on the verge of tears. He looked pale as if he seen a ghost.   His usual hair was pulled in all directions and his shirt had a stain from what I’m guessing is Emily’s tears.

‘Where is Emily now?’ Niall asked with worry in his eyes. He hasn’t talked to anyone since … everything happened.

‘She fell asleep. She in the back seat sleeping.’ Liam said motioning towards the car.

Louis kept asking Liam question for every bit of information he could. His eyes were pleading for a way to help his little baby cousin out in any way.  Louis hated that Tyler guy.  I mean, he just went all big brother and started to hate every guy who comes close to her.  He is going to be way to over protective now.  If he keeps it up it’s going to bite him in the ass but he really did love her.

 I make my way to the backseat. I open the door to see a lifeless body lying down across the leather seats. At first I wasn’t sure if she was alive but I saw the rise and fall of her chest and I let out a breath relief.  I reach into the car and pull her out bridal style. 

She wakes up just enough for her to wrap her arms around my neck. Her head was against my chest. I could feel the wetness of her tears against my shirt. Her body was cold.  I walk thru the door and into my room.  I put her head on the pillow then slowly lowered her body to bed.  Her whole body is on the bed but her arms are still around my neck. I go to remove them but she tightens them. I lower my shoulder and let out a sign of surrender.  I pull of my blazer and shoe. Shit! Emily still has her shoes on and Liam’s coat.  I walk over to her side of the bed and take off her shoes and Liam’s coat. She shivers from the cold air and loss of warmth.  I scrawl into the bed next to her. I wrap my arms around her trying to keep her warm. She was shaking.   Emily must of noticed my body heat and she nuzzled in my chest and finally fell back to sleep.

****************************************

Emily’s P.O.V.

I’m walking into Louis’s room for his birthday. It’s Christmas Eva and I made him pancakes and some southern grits (grits are a dish that is famous in Southern U.S.)  I make some fresh orange juice to go with it. I set the tray that had all the food on it on his side table.  I sit on the edge of the bed and take in a big breath. I began to sing “You Found me” by The Fray. Dad used to sing to me to get me up for school.  It used to be the only way I got up in the morning... before he left to go overseas

.

I found God

On the corner of First and Amistad

Where the west

Was all but won

All alone

Smoking his last cigarette

I said, "Where you been?"

He said, "Ask anything".

I sung the first verse and I could see a smile appear on his face but he doesn’t open his eyes. I continue…

 Where were you

When everything was falling apart?

All my days

Were spent by the telephone

That never rang

And all I needed was a call

That never came

To the corner of First and Amistad

The smile on his face grew bigger. I knew he was awake by now.

Louis started to sing with me.

Lost and insecure

You found me, you found me

Lyin' on the floor

Surrounded, surrounded

Why'd you have to wait?

Where were you? Where were you?

Just a little late

You found me, you found me

Louis finally opened his eyes. I smile and kiss his forehead. ‘Happy Birthday’ I say and grab the tray with all the food I made him. His eyes widen when he sees the grits.

‘I HAVEN’T HAD THESE IN… FOREVER!’ he says putting the tray to the side and pulls me into a huge hug.

‘Thank you so much Em’ he says.

‘It’s your birthday! Eat!’ I say motioning towards the food. He gives he another smile and starts to eat.

‘YOU PUT CHEESE IN THE GRITS TOO! I LOVE YOU!’ he said screaming from his room.

‘YOU’RE WELCOME!’ I yell back laughing a little bit. I was in the kitchen cleaning off the counter tops from my mess.

‘You know you’re really good.’ A thick Irish voice says from behind me.

I turn around a little confused by his comment. ‘What are you talking about?’ I asked

‘Your singing. I heard you when you woke up Louis. You’re really good’ He said. I blushed a little. I was hoping no one would have heard me.

‘come here.’ Niall said taking my hand and leading me to the living room. He gets me to sit on the sofa. ‘I’ll be right back. Don’t move.’ He said pointing his finger at me and walking to his room.

He comes back with his guitar. Oh please no. Please don’t make me sing. I’ll dance no problem. But singing? Oh no no no no no! NO I’m a dancer not a singer.  My face must of look like panic because Niall moves to sit next to me.

‘You don’t need to freak out!’ he laughs. God his laugh was like an infection. I loved it! ‘I just want you to sing with me … is that okay?’ he asked with his blue eyes staring down at me. He really wants me to sing! I Sign and roll my eyes. ‘I guess.’ I say giving in. I mean who can say no to a face like THAT?!

He grins wide showing off his braces. I remember when he first got them. I hated it. I thought management was trying to change him but then again he was pretty cute with his braces.

Niall began to play a few cords. I remember the song. It I’m yours by Jason Marz.  I take a breath. I hesitate at first but Niall gives me a reassuring smile.

 Well you've done done me and you bet I felt it

I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted

I fell right through the cracks

and now I'm trying to get back

Before the cool done run out

I'll be giving it my bestest

Nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention

I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

I kind of messed up on the lyrics but Niall helped me out.  He began to sing with me on the chorus.

 I won't hesitate no more, no more

It cannot wait, I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me

Open up your plans and damn you're free

Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love

Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing, we're just one big family

It's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved

I’m actually having a lot of fun. Niall playing the guitar calms me and I can hear his Irish accent coming thru when he sings.  I go to sing the next verse when I hear a creak from the floor boards. I whip my head around and find Harry, Zayn, Louis, and Liam all standing there looking at me and Zayn has his phone out taking a video. I slap Niall on the arm and storm out the room into Harry’s. I slam the door shut and jump into the bed. UGHHH! I didn’t want any of them to hear me sing. I haven’t sung since Dad’s funeral.   I braid myself into the sheets and hide under the pillows. GOD! I hope they don’t put that video out anywhere. I’m not good at all.  I hear the door creak open.

‘Emily’ a British accent says. I don’t move. I don’t want to talk to him.

Zayn sits on the end of the bed. ‘Emily, look I didn’t know you didn’t want us to hear. I thought you were just messing around with Niall. You looked happy, you smiled. ‘He said

I stay silent. I really did like singing but dancing was my calling. I push myself deeper into the sheets.

‘Emily! Come on! Get up! It’s Christmas Eva! IT’S LOU’S BIRTHDAY!’  Zayn starts to tickle me.

I start to laugh. He unravels me from the sheets and tickles me even more.

‘ZAYN JAVAAD MALIK! STOP!’ I screamed and laughed

‘Promise to be happy!’ he said still tickling me

‘I PROMISE! NOW LET ME GO!’ I scream and he does. I take in a big breath of air. He’s laughing at me and I slap him in the stomach.

He gives me a cheek smile. I flash him a puzzled look and in seconds he throws me over his shoulder.

‘I hate you’ I state plainly

‘awee babe, I love you too!’ he says back.

‘Put me down! I’m heavy as fuck and you’re going to be sore tomorrow!’ I said slapping his back.

He stops. ‘What did you just say?’ he asks confused.

‘I said put me down…. You’re going to be sore tomorrow….’ I say back like he’s on crack.

Zayn runs to the living/kitchen area and I see all the boys.

‘boys….’ Zayn said in an all too joyful tone for my liking.

They all start laughing. ‘Zayn what are you doing?’ ‘You finally got her out!’ ‘Did you fuck?’ the last one made me laugh.

‘Who asked if we fucked?’ I said still laughing.

Everyone just went their separate ways avoiding eye contact. I sigh loudly

‘I don’t know why you would say that. Zayn could do way better than me. I mean seriously I’m a bleeping potato compared to the rest of your fans.’ I state.

Everyone snaps their heads my way like I was crazy.

‘Did she just..’ Harry said pointing to me

‘I mean did you just seriously..’ Liam started but just looked lost

‘Am I being Punk’d..’ Niall said

‘Emily, what are you talking about…’ Louis started

‘You really need to…’ Zayn stated but NO ONE WAS FINIDHING THEIR SENTANCES!

‘ARE YOU 5? FINISH YOUR SENTIANCES!’ I yell at them. ‘Zayn put me down’ I whined. He finally listened to me and put me down. That was easier then I thought. I straighten out my shirt and go walk to the couch and plot my big butt on it.  I see one of the boys’ laptops and I get on it. I open up twitter and facebook.   I look at my twitter timeline.

‘HOLY SHIT!’ I say a little to load.

All the boys come funning to me. ‘What happened?’ they ask

‘Niall! They found your bebo!’ I laugh. ‘oh and Zayn and Louis people are on ya’ll too! Harry and Liam, people got your myspaces all over the places! ITS TRENDING!’ I scream. I’m double over in laughter.

All the boys laugh with me. I stop. ‘Why are you laughing at this?’ I asked puzzled.

‘Well people already found out about my Bebo’ Louis said plainly

‘I don’t really care. There were some great memories on there.’ Niall said

‘Mines on friends only’ Zayn smiled cheekly.

‘So is mine. I haven’t been on it since 2010’ Liam started

‘me either. I don’t even know the password anymore’ Harry commented.

‘WAIT? YOU DON’T EVEN CARE?!’ I asked a little taken aback.

They all shrug and walk away.

I go thru everything. I’m laughing the hardest at Niall’s bebo the most. Really Niall?

I go to all of the boys stuff…. Look I’m still a fan! Get over it! The plus is I got to be Zayn’s friend on bebo. I’m trying to guess all their passwords and get on it but I’m failing.  I go thru my timeline and people are posting pictures from their stuff. I laugh at them. Directioners are total stalkers! … so am I.

I wish Louis happy birthday and get off. I go to facebook for 5 seconds and get off.  I slid the laptop over and get on my phone. I walk over to Harry’s room and put my phone in the dock system. I blast Ed Sheeran and dance around while singing way off key.

‘YOU NEED ME BUT I DON’T NEED YOU!’ I scream the lyrics. I’m holding my hear brush upside singing into it like a mic while down and jumping on the bed.  

‘hey Rock star!’ Niall said. He was leaning up against the frame of the door smiling cheekily at me. He looks me up and down. I look at him confused then look at myself. I go white. I’m wearing shorties way too short to wear in public and an over sized shirt from my ex that’s tied up so my stomach pokes out at the bottom. The sleeves are rolled up and my hair is crazy from me flipping it so many times while singing.  I throw a pillow at his face.

‘Don’t look at my fat ass perv! And any ways you like skinny girls so go look at your model fans!’ I say jumping down and getting clothes to change into. I walk into the bathroom leaving Niall alone in Harry’s room.

Niall’s P.O.V.

I see Emily disappear behind the bathroom door and I walk down stairs.

‘LADS! GET HERE!’ I scream. All the boys appear all dressed.

‘Louis, why is Emily so insecure?’ I asked trying to find out why she doesn’t think shes beautiful.

Louis’ eyes flashing towards me. Something of pure horror is written all over his face.

‘Louis what is it?’ Liam said putting his hand on his should.

Louis looked up to him like he was scared about what was going thru his mind.

‘Louis you know you can tell us right?’ Harry said looked concerned.

Louis exhales loudly and leads everyone to his room.

Louis motions all of us to gather around him and sit on his bed. This is not what I was expecting.

~NO LONGER IN POV. JUST AN OVER LOOK~

All of the boys a sitting on the bed with a worried look on their faces. Louis looks at all of them individually then at his hands.

‘When Emily was 13 she got into … something that was over her head. There were these two boys who were older then her. I’m not fully sure who they are but I hate their guts.  One summer the two guys started to hang out with her. You know they became really good friends. Well one day they asked her over to this abandoned house. She thought it was a joke. They ended up raping her there. She was abused by them and she had to ….’ Louis chocked on his own words. ‘she had to pleasure them.  She ended up being their personal whore. One day she said no and they spread rumors about her. How she was a hoe. That she slept with every guy and she had STDs or AIDs.  Emily skipped school because of it. But the bastards didn’t stop there. They harassed her. Called her useless, that no one would ever love her needy ass.’ Louis formed his hands into a fist.  ‘Emily told me only a few people know about everything. Her father’s death made her depression from it all worse.‘  Louis fist fad away and he calms down a little. ‘That is why shes so insecure. All that bulling from school and those two dicks ruined her confidents. But that’s not even the rest. She later trusted a guy and he ended up cheating on her.  That’s what broke her even more. Now she doesn’t take any complement serious, when someone calls her beautiful she just says she ugly. She doesn’t believe in anyone anymore.’ Louis finally finished.

Emily’s P.O.V.

I finish getting ready. I walk out of the room.

‘Boys! Come on!’ I yell down the stairs.

All the boys pill out of Louis room.

‘Come on pretty boys!’ I said going to the kitchen. I was going to bake a cake for Louis for his birthday.

~every piece of the cake was eaten and the boys were drinking… except me. I got into trouble last time drinking. ~

‘PRESENT TIME!’ Niall yelled running to the living room and shoving a present in Louis’ face. Louis face lights up like a little kid and he rips open the gift. It another pair of suspenders. They are blue with white stripes. Nice job Nialler.

All the boys give him their presents.

Zayn gave him hair product.

Liam gives him clothes from Jack Wills.

Harry gives him… condoms… weird boy.

I give Louis my gift. The last girt of the night. ‘Here you go Boo Bear.’ I say handing him the bag.

He takes out all the tissue paper and he sticks his hand in. He pulls out a pair of white TOMS… but just not a normal pair of TOMS. I painted on them. I painted the Hollister logo on them. The red seagull was on the end of them. I stared at them for awhile. Oh.. god. He doesn’t like them. Louis turns to me and tackles me in a hug. ‘I LOVE THEM!’ he yelled.

I laughed at his childness. ‘I’m glad!’ I smile.

Louis takes all his gifts to his room. He comes rushing back. ‘LETS WATCH A MOVIE!’ He screams falling on top of Harry and me on the sofa. ‘AWHHH LOUIS WILLIAM TONLINSON! GET YOUR BIG ASS OFF OF ME!’ I yell at him. He rolls onto the floor laughing. Louis finally gets up and goes over to the TV.

Louis pops in a movie any jumps on top of Zayn to find a good spot. I find out that its Grease. I LOVE THIS MOVIE!

All the boys are watching it. We are all singing along. I’m on the couch with Harry. I rest my head up against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. ‘Your beautiful’ He whispers into my hear making she shiver from his warm breath on my neck.

‘yeah yeah, save it for the fans.’ I say closing my eyes soon falling asleep.

**************************

‘MARRY CHRISTMAS EMILY TOMLINSON!’

A/N____________________________

So sorry for the long wait.  'You found me' is on the side :) xxxx ur comments help me to write & so do ur votes so please comment/vote/fan it makes my day! <3 BYYE MY POOKIES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604 31 25
Ella Walker. She was one of the most popular kids in high school but suddenly out of the blue dropped to the bottom with a few of her friends. When s...
46K 1.1K 29
Nadia is just your normal teenage girl, struggling to get over her first -- and so far, only -- crush. Except her "first crush" is Harry Styles. Flas...
104 4 31
Rosie is 18 years old and she lives in Ireland. She loves singing and playing guitar. She is crazy about a band called one direction and has a celebr...
154 10 12
Life for Kyle Hall couldn't be better. She and her cousins, Malakai and Kiran, form the band The Keys and their recent success at the Annual Red Cros...