Auctioned Mate(unedited)

In_Vision द्वारा

Mason Faye has just been taken away from her family to stay at Victorn Girl's Academy. Only it's not really a... अधिक

Background (edited)
Chapter 1: Victorn Girl's Academy (edited)
Chapter 2: What have I just done? (edited)
Chapter 3: Paying for another's crime...gladly (edited)
Chapter 3: Paying for another's crime...gladly(re-uploaded)
Chapter 4: Planning our...escape? (edited)
Chapter 5: Fake it 'til You Make It (edited)
Chapter 6: Almost a Goner (edited)
Chapter 7: Jillian's Story...Part 1 (edited)
Chapter 8: Jillian's Story...Part 2 (edited)
Chapter 9: Jillian's Story...Part 3 (edited)
Chapter 10: Mason's Brief Family History (edited)
Chapter 11: The Day Before (edited)
Chapter 12: Showtime! (edited)
Chapter 13: Traitor in the Mist (edited)
Chapter 14: Everything's Falling Apart (edited)
Chapter 15: Down Day (edited)
Chapter 16: Let Me Help You Mason (edited)
Chapter 17: Intimacy (edited)
Chapter 18: Confronting Him (edited)
Chapter 19: Angela's in a New Hell (edited)
Chapter 20: Another Attempt (edited)
Chapter 21: Constant (edited)
Chapter 22: The Auction (edited)
Chapter 23: How to be (edited)
Chapter 24: Not Like My Father (edited)
Chapter 25: Truly Odd (edited)
Chapter 26: Confession (edited)
Chapter 27: Ultimatum (edited)
Chapter 28: His Actions (edited)
Chapter 29: Shock (edited)
Chapter 30: Wounded (edited)
Chapter 31: Inner Pain (edited)
Chapter 32: Too Young (edited)
Chapter 33: The Dinner...Part 1 (edited)
Chapter 34: The Dinner...Part 2
Chapter 35: I Can't Do This
Chapter 36: He Loves Me
Chapter 37: New Enemy
Chapter 38: Reasoning
Chapter 39: Conniving
Chapter 40: Can't get any Better
Chapter 41: Decisions
Chapter 42: The Trial part 1
Chapter 43: The Trial part 2
Chapter 44: Free in Ignorance
Chapter 45: Free in Death
Chapter 46: Shelter
Chapter 47: We're not out of the woods yet
Chapter 48: Monsters live in the woods
Chapter 49: Everything Revealed
Chapter 50: Battle Cries
Epilogue

Chapter 51: It's Over

3.8K 165 9
In_Vision द्वारा

I just want to thank everyone whose been with me through the beginning and all the new people who have came in. All of you gave me the confidence to keep writing and I truly want to thank all of you. This is the finaly chapter of Auctioned Mate book#1. I hope you enjoy and please comment.

**********************************************************************************

I remember a time when I was younger and my mom told me that I had an older brother. I was shocked. I didn't know what it was like to have a sibling so I really wanted to meet him. I was anticipating a time when we would meet until my mother told me that he had died a long time ago. I kept thinking, why would she tell me something like that. That was the first memory of death that I've ever had. I don't think I really understood my mother until now.

"Myles!" I scream as his body drop to the ground. Tears dripped from my eyes as my voice grew higher, "Myles!" He wasn't moving. I dropped Heir and I raced towards his deathly still body, but Henry caught me. He grabbed me and pulled me into him. "Get off of me!"

"You belong to me," he said in a throaty growl. "Let's him go. He's gone. He's nothing now but a bad dream."

"No!" I cried. "I said get off of me!" I jabbed him in the stomach with my elbow. "Myles?!" Forgetting the pain I was in, I ran to him. Blood was pooling around his body. I was afraid that he was...I can't even say it. I dropped to my knees and hovered above him. "Open your eyes."

They didn't open. I knew it was over when I saw the gunshot wound to his chest. He wasn't breathing or moving. I lost him. I lost my first love. The pain of this experience this was too much for me to handle. My wolf was crying. So when my wolf wanted to take over again, I let her. I didn't want to go through this anymore.

"It's you. It's always been you," I sobbed. "I love you Myles, you can't die on me. I need you." I placed my head on his chest listening for a heartbeat, but I heard nothing. I brought my hand up to his mouth and felt no breathing. This couldn't be happening. I lost everyone now.

"Myles," I called. I wanted him to wake up and tell me that it was all a joke and that he was going to be okay. I wanted him to tell me that he loved me and he wants to take me away and marry me. I wanted him to kiss me and make my heart skip like he always did. I just...I just wanted him back.

"Mason Faye, come stand by me. I am your mate now," Henry limped towards me. His gun hung limp in his hand. It was like he didn't even see Myles. "Come here." I don't know how I was able to know what was going on, I clocked out. My wolf took over. I don't understand how I was still seeing and hearing all of this.

I was too distracted by this that I didn't see the other two people behind me. They both tried to grabbed me until I made an attempt to claw at them. They didn't even flinch.

"You killed him!" I turned to yell at Henry. "He was your son!" I was now back in control. I don't understand what going on exactly but I think my wolf wanted me to take charge. She was ready for me to stop using her as a shield.

"He isn't my real son. He's been nothing but useless and a nuisance. This way is better for all of us. I have on less mouth to feed. You become obedient soon enough. Myles was too soft on you. I'll change that."

"You think you can tame me?" I scowled. "I almost ran away from the academy, escaped death six times, and pissed off some very high officials. I doubt you'll be able to tame me, not that I'll give you the chance anyways."

He chuckled, "Tie her up and put her in the van out back. I don't have time for this. Gather the other Council members and get rid of," he glanced at Myles, "that body."

"No!" I shouted at the two men advancing behind me. I was not going to be caged up again like at the academy or forced to be with a man you paid the highest for me. It ends today. All I had were my fists. I doubt they would hold up against two big ass Council members, but I had to try.

One of them made a move first. I ducked his grip and clawed at him stomach. It wasn't very deep but at least I drew blood. He came at me and I scratched harder. It was more effective this time. The man held his stomach. "You bitch!"

"Okay, enough of this. You incompetent fool can not catch one little girl," Henry held the gun up and fired two shot. The man that I scratched on the stomach, dropped with two bullets in his chest. "Please tell me you can do better," Henry said to the other man.

He nodded and quickly grabbed my hand. He pulled me into him and held my hand behind my back, facing forward. I bite his arm and tried to tear it off until he hit me over the had with some sort of blunt object. I crashed to the floor and blood ran down my face in a single line. He pulled my leg and I kicked them out connecting with his jaw. He fell backwards and I tried to crawl away. He recover and pulled be back again. He was squeezing so hard that my my leg was becoming numb.

"Get off!" I kicked him in the face with my other leg. I had to act quickly or he was going to come at me again. His nose started bleeding ans he cursed at me again. He. was getting angrier. I tried kicking at him again but he held his face away. I reached forwad and slashed his face.

"Ahhhh," he cried.

"I guess you're useless as well," Henry said as he aim the gun at the man throat and fired. He didn't die right away. He was gurgling his own blood before settling and his breathing stopped. His hand was still clamped down on my leg. I pulled each finger off, one-by-one them scrambled away from his body.

I looked as Heir slowly limped towards Henry.

"Heir no!" I shouted. Heir knocked the gun out of Henry hand and it slid over to me. I picked it up and held it in front of my. My hands were shaking but I knew I wouldn't hesitate to shoot Henry.

Henry backhanded Heir and he fell to the ground. It was struggling to stand up again before Henry pulled him up and placed one hand on top of his head and under his chin. "Drop the gun now and I won't snap his neck."

"Shoot him!" Heir shouted. "You can't let him win. I don't care what happens to me. Just shoot him!" he cried. "Please Mason."My breathing became strained and I vision went in and out of focus. I closed one of my eyes and got ready to shoot.

"Do you really want to risk another life Mason. Haven't you seen enough death? I heard about your unfortunate escape plan with those other four girls. Two of them died, one went crazy and who knows what happened to the other one. You want another death on your hands?"

"Shut. Up," I breathed deeply.

"Have you told Heir about Talia yet?"he smirked at me.

"What about her," Heir tried to pull himself away from Henry.

"See killed herself boy," Henry chuckled, "your sister killed herself. Since Mason got you sent her, she thought you were going to die so she killed herself. But don't worry Mason and Myles was their with her. They made sure she didn't die alone."

"Henry!" I cried. "He's just a kid!" I lowered the gun. "He didn't ask for any of this. I'm so sorry Heir. I didn't mean for any of this ti happen. I would take it all back if I could. I wasn't able to stop her in time."

"S-She's dead," his voice was shaky. "My sister's dead."

Tears rolled down my face and my breathing became rigid, "I couldn't save her. I'm sorry."He kept a tight grip on Heir even when he became dead weight.

"This is the last time I'll ask," Henry said sternly. I pulled the gun back up in front of me. I hand were shaking even more than they were before. I closed one of my eyes again and aimed for Henry's shoulder. I thought if I wounded him, I could still get Heir and me out of here. "What are you going to do Mason Faye."

"Ahhh," Heir shouted and Heir squeezed his head harder. "I'm so close to snapping his neck. Do you really want to risk him." It was hard but I new I choice would always be the same...to save Heir. I lowered the gun again until it laid limp in my hands.

"Good girl, now walk over to me," he ordered.

Just as I was about t take my first step, someone pulled my arm up, put their finger on my finger and pulled the trigger. The bullet barreled through Henry's forehead. We are werewolves, but no one can heal death. Henry's body dropped to the ground with a loud thud. A wave of relief spilled over my day and them I found myself unable to stand on my own.

I looked up at the person behind me, "Myles." He was clutching his chest and smiling down at me.

"It's over," he croaked then collapsed.

"Myles!"

*

*

Three weeks later...

"Wake up!" I shouted. "Wake the hell up Myles!"

His eyes popped open and looked up at me accusingly. "So looooud," he squeezed the sides of his head. "I feel like shit."

"You're such an idiot," I crushed Myles into a hug.

"Uh, what happened?" he sat up in the hospital bed.

"You almost died," I looked at him intensely. "I thought I lost you. How could you be so stupid Myles? Why would you go up against your father? It was moronic."

"Hey, we won, didn't we?" looked confused.

"Of course we did, but when I saw you drop, I thought my world was over. Why would you purposely choose to leave me Myles? You told me that you loved me. If you loved me, wouldn't leave me."

"Mason, I didn't want to leave you, but I had to fight for you. There's time for a change. We need to take back this world. Julius was a plague. It's time for things to go back to the way they were supposed to be."

"I know but..."

"Hey," he patted a spot next to him. I shuffled over to him and sat down. "I would do anything for you Mason. I wouldn't hesitate to give my life for you. You might think I'm stupid, but I called it love."

"I love you too," I bent and hugged him, afraid to let go.

"It's okay," he stroked my hair. "It's over now."

**********************************************************************************

A/N There will be an epilogue. Book 2 will be out some time in late June. I hope you all continue to read. I got a lot more in store for Mason that I can't wait to share with all of you.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.5K 106 21
Aurora, 17 years old, she is stunningly beautiful, and pure, she's hot tempered and strong willed. Guys lined up for her attention, girls envied her...
555 150 16
The Year 12 class is going to Paris for their camp. Tia finally meets her dream guy but will soon have to leave him, what will he do? $20,000 to spen...
Obey. NeverBroken द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

153K 3.9K 62
"The only way out is through." ***Warning: Is very triggering. Lots of detailed descriptions of abuse*** When your life turns into a nightmare and so...
509K 11.7K 24
Faye thought everything was in her life was perfect until one night when she was six, her pack was attacked. Everyone was killed, including her mom a...