Taming My KitKat (Phakit) (Mi...

By BL4lifeu

"This is my 1st warning to you shorty~ Try not to get past the third *smirk* " - Pha "Senior or Junior i'll n... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Introduction
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
*2 Moons cover*
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Bad news
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40

Part 23

1.9K 141 43
By BL4lifeu

Forthbeam's night

Forth's eyes have been searching for the short raven haired trouble maker since half an hour but Beam was no where to be found. It gave him an unsettling feeling in his gut. Maybe he was stupid worrying about a grown eighteen year old lad but it was impossible to not to. He repeatedly dialed his number but remained unanswered making him frustrated to the very end.

" P'Forth!"

He snapped his head to the right only to sigh in disappointment.

" Yes N'Fan"

The said girl tucked her strand of hair behind her ear smiling bashfully.

" P' are you alone? Aren't you drinking with your friends?"

" No I'm looking for someone. Why Nong where's your friends?" He asked trying to be polite. The girl pouted and played with the hem of her dress.

" P' ~ They left me here fifteen minutes ago" She whined trying to grab Forth's attention who was busy looking everywhere for his unrequited love (T^T)

"P'~ You can accompany me for a while right?" She asked eyes glistening with hope.

" Huh? Um –"

"Please P' I'm all alone" She clung on to his arm trying to act cute but huffed in annoyance after what Forth said.

" Okay I'll uh help you to find them"

Forth forced a smile once in a while playing with his glass fed up with the constant chattering of the girl. There was no end to it actually. It was all about her expensive house , cut that 'mansion' her clothes, servants, cars and her filthy rich dad. He shook and sometimes bobbed his head clearly not having any idea what she was blabbering about, until he caught a mop of black hair at the corner of the hall sipping a beer shamelessly flirting with girls. Forth looked closely as Beam raised his hand bringing it to tuck the girl's hair behind her ear. He even had the audacity to throw a flirty wink. Forth's blood boiled.

" P'~ Where are you going?"

He didn't bother to answer and just strode towards the couple in long strides.

" Aren't you beautiful" He heard him say. The girl let out a giggle leaning close and that was the last stroke.

" Nong!" Forth cleared his throat unnecessarily loud causing the girl to tsk and snap her head back. But after seeing Forth her lips curved up to a dazzling smile.

" Oh P' Whe-"

" I was talking to him" (ouch)

Beam wordlessly sipped his drink without even sparing a glance at him.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

The girl looked back and forth between the two of them. Beam opted for a balant 'no' but he didn't want to disrespect the senior in front of another junior. He sighed and followed the taller leaving the glass on the table.

" What do you want?"

They were outside the restaurant away from the booming noise.

" N'Beam, I want to make things right with you"

Beam scoffed.

" Please give me a chance. What should I do to make you forgive me?"

"Actually nothing, because whatever you do I won't ever forgive you"

" Beam!"

Forth snapped grabbing the shorter by his shoulders and turning him around.

" I said I'm sorry okay! I know what I did was wrong. I'm ashamed of my self and I regret what I've done. I already told you I like you and I never said things like these to anyone before"

Beam was taken aback by that but still he refused to give in. Who knows maybe P'Forth has something up on his sleeve.

" Does that make me special?"

"YES!" Forth let out a desperate sigh.

Beam wasn't stupid. He knew Forth was a bastard just like Pha.(that was a given for Kingkas) But he also knew when he's being sincere. He never had seen Forth flirting with anybody besides shamelessly chasing after Yo. What if he was really drunk? But that doesn't excuse what he's done right? But what if he has really changed? His mind screamed him to believe him, trust him this time. He brushed off other's hands off him and turned to leave.

" I want a answer N'Beam"

" I'll think about it" He said after a while. Forth grabbed his wrist when he was about to leave.

"Don't push it" Beam said sternly before heading for the parking lot. He didn't have the mood to be there anymore.

Forth looked at the retreating figure longingly not sure whether to feel happy or not. After a while he decided to head back to his dorm because he was sure he wouldn't be able to enjoy the evening in this state.

....................................................................................

" Stop fooling me Kit!"

Kit's heart nearly stopped. He shoved the other off by his shoulders angrily regaining his composure.

"The fuck is wrong with you? "

He wiped off his lips for the second time that day before reaching for the door knob. He took two steps forward only to be yanked back in to the middle of the room.

" Stop lying to me! I know it's you"

Pha half yelled ready to snap in anytime. His mind was a mess and he was on the verge of loosing his mind.

" I think you're high doctor Phana" Kit said trying to side step.

Pha lost his last resolve. Kit yelped as he was pushed on to the king sized bed with Pha crawling on top of him.

" W-wait!"

" Yeah I'm high"

Pha cut him off placing his hands either side of other's waist advancing towards the latter like a predator eyes never wavering.

" I d-don't have time for-"

"But you know what?"

Kit gulped and further backed away but to no avail taller easily caged him between the long arms straddling him. Pha was both mad and drunk and Kit felt utterly helpless inside the dark room.

" These eyes" he breathed " They were the same when I last had you beneath me. Half almond shaped with dark hazel nut orbs"

Kit turned his away feeling his heart ready to jump out of his chest. He hated the affect Pha had on him.

" You roll your eyes when ever you're annoyed or mad. No matter how you change your appearance you can't hide your old habits can you Kit? "

" I'm Copter Kerdthongthavee! And I don't know about a Kit so let me go you asshole!"

Pha slightly chuckled but it was full of affection unlike last time.

" I had my first hunch when you called me that by the lobby Kit"

He said grabbing his chin making Kit face him fully.

" That's because you are one! I can't be the only one who called you that" He swat the hand despite his own being jittery. Pha narrowed his eyes.

" Maybe........... but"

Kit closed his eyes when Pha raised his hand , waiting for a blow but instead cool finger pads gazed over his face and finally halted on the pinkish lips. Kit's eyes snapped open.

" I sure this is the- " his thumb slightly swiped the swollen bottom lip " –same pair of alluring lips" Something made Kit's stomach churn "- I savored a year ago"

" W-wha?"

Rest of the words were soon muffled by the same pair of lips and Kit could only grab other's shoulders loosely having no strength to push due to utmost shock. Pha's lips moved on Kit's in a rush leaving no space to breathe.

His hands automatically came to the taller's chest to shove him away but Pha easily took the thin wrists and pinned them beside his head .

The sheets made a sound as Kit struggled harder in Pha's hold. " L-let g-g-hmph" His tongue made it's way inside Kit's cavern when the latter opened his mouth to protest tasting every corner of it forcefully. His eyes were tightly shut and ears were deaf to Kit's begging. All he could think was mine! Can't let you go ever again!

Kit's struggles died down and the limbs ceased it's tantrum feeling totally exhausted. If this keeps continuing Pha would steel more than just his first kiss. 

He suddenly bit on other's offensive tongue making Pha retreat and wince in pain. Both of them panted like there's no tomorrow. As soon as he regained his breath Kit harshly pushed the other off finally freeing from the hold and quickly disappeared through the front door slamming it close.

..........................................................................

Comment!!!!! Let's see if i can more than 50 comments for the chapter. hahahaha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
189K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
379K 14.4K 44
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
265K 9.2K 105
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...