Mission

By qpqpKuroshiqpqp

After Fairy Tail won the war and Zeref being good again Natsu and Gray got so drunk and of course who comes t... More

Nashi and Storm
Crocus
Kidnapped
Help
Introduction
Planning
Second Day Of GMG
Jealousy
Advice From Dad Part I
Advice From Dad Part II
The Truth
Author's Note
Another Author's Note
Villain Profiles I
Villain Profiles III
The Revelation
SORRY!!!
Suspicions
Amusement Park
The Battle
Confirmation
Happy Birthday
Plan
Attack I
Attack II
Final Battle
Final Chapter (NaLu)
Final Chapter (Gruvia)
The End
The Author's End Notes

Villain Profiles II

4.2K 111 38
By qpqpKuroshiqpqp

Jellal Pov:

I slowly opened the door and what I saw is a man around the age of twenty with crimson red hair and garnet colored eyes.

"Who are you? Why are you here?"

I asked him. He looked around like he was searching for something then he looked at me again pushed me inside the house and locked the door.

"Who I am is none of your concern and as to why I am here... Well I hold many important information about dark phantom"

I stared at the guy for a few minutes and was about to say something when Lina spoke up.

"How do we know that you are telling the truth? For all we know you might be a member of dark phantom"

Lina said and I nodded in agreement she was right this guy might be a member of dark phantom and is planning to kill or either capture us.

The guy looked at Lina and he looked at her in confusion then realization then shock.

"You... You're that girl from Celesta Village!"

***

Third Person Pov:

Lina looked shock and opened her mouth to say something.

"H-how did you know I'm there!? I-i never told anyone except mom!"

The red head man sighed and scratched the back of his neck nervousness clear in his face.

"*sigh* I know you are in there because... I am a former dark phantom member"

The man said and Jellal tensed and readied himself for a battle. Then the man spoke again.

"Before you attack me let me tell you something I never wanted to become a part of a dark guild... In fact when I was younger I wanted to join fairy tail...

But my parents well let's just say that they owe the leader of that guild a very large debt and well they decided that since I am no use of them and that I am a useless piece of trash they decided that I would be the payment for their debt"

The red head said and Jellal and Lina almost believed him because of the emotions he showed. Key word: Almost.

"If you're story is true then how did you get out of that guild? I doubt that your so called leader would just let you go away holding all the information about them. And why did you decided to help us?"

The man sighed and sat down in the couch Jellal and Lina followed him.

"I managed to get away because I asked the leader of dark phantom to let me go that I want to live a normal life surprisingly the leader agreed but of course it has a price"

The red head stopped for a minute then continued speaking.

"The price is that I needed to find information about two specific person and after that I needed to forget all my memories"

Jellal then realized that the two specific person might be the one they needed to find. Just then he heard Lina shout beside him.

"Wait.... Don't tell me..... The one you were supposed to find information is Layla-san and Julia-san!?"

Lina shouted and Jellal looked shocked he opened his mouth and started to talk slowly.

"Lina... Y-you know Layla-san and Julia-san?"

Jellal asked and Lina looked towards him diffrent emotions can be seen in her face such as confusion, shock and hint of nervousness.

"Yes. Why?"

Jellal sighed and looked at the two of them.

"I'll explain later but first if the two of you are willing to tell all the things you know about dark phantom then I can offer you protection from dark phantom"

There was silence then the red head stood up and said.

"I'm in! As long as I stay alive then it's alright!"

Jellal looked at him seriously and said in an emotionless voice but a hint of threat could be detected.

"You will be protected but if you even try betraying fairy tail then I tell you... You'll find yourself enemies with a guild worse than dark phantom"

And a dark aura surrounds Jellal making him really terrifying and it would probably make his wife proud.

The red head shivered slightly then with shaking hands he said.

"Well as a sign that I am not going to betray you I will tell you my name and then the information of all the members of dark phantom"

The red head said and Jellal nodded.

"Well... My name is Alex short for Alexander"

He said then sat down again then Lina started speaking.

"Well then Alex... Care to tell us about the members of dark phantom?"

The red head or more like Alex asked Lina for a piece of paper and a pen then he writing.

Master X
|
Animals
|
Alcohol
|
Gemstones
|
Colors

Jellal and Lina looked at the paper in confusion.

"What is this?"

Jellal asked and Alex cleared his throat because he will give them one long explanation.

"Well as you can see the one who is at the very top is master X. Master X is very secretive and no one knows what is his gender or what is his magic.

But one thing I am sure of is that Master X is merciless, he wouldn't take no for an answer and if he wants something he will do everything to get it... Pfft... If you think about it master X is a spoiled brat"

Jellal just looked at him sternly and he continued speaking.

"Anyway... Up next is the animals... They were called like that because their codenames are based on animals they have the highest position if you exclude master X.

There are two certain mage in the animal rank that you should be careful about... And it's Cat and Bug... Those two are very powerful and they are considered the leader of the animal rank... Cat is more on offence and direct attacks while Bug is more on brains and plan attacks.

They were great wizards individually but if you put them together they are invincible but there is a downside because just like your guildmates Natsu and Gray the two tend to fight a lot so you should be able to use that in your advantage"

Alex stopped talking and was deep in thought just then he looked at Lina and Jellal.

"Wait... Now that I thought about it... Cat and Bug are the ones that was tasked to find the one I was finding information on"

Jellal looked at him and asked.

"The one you're looking information on... Who are they? Is it someone named Layla and Julia?"

Alex nodded but Jellal can't help but notice the slight confusion that appeared on his face.

"Well up next are the wines... Just like the name suggests their codename is wine. The ones on this rank is just as powerful as the animals except they are  specialising on different kinds of drugs, poisons and potion.

The ones who lead them are Gin and Vodka. Gin is cold blooded he doesn't care about his team or anyone else as long as the mission is completed.

Then there is Vodka he is not as cruel as Gin but just like him he will do anything to complete a mission"

The two nodded and Alex continued speaking.

"Then there's the gemstones of course they are nicknamed after gemstones. These who are in the rank of gemstones are of course slightly skilled but they specialize in info seeking.

And since it's information we're talking about well I am also codenamed after a gemstone. And I am not bragging but I am the second best in there.

Well second best until she left..."

Jellal looked at him and was about to say something when Alex spoke again.

"Anyway next is the colors. The colors are just new recruits but just because they're new they were not strong. Before I left the last thing I heard is that four members that are in the color rank is about to get a promotion their codenames are Red, Yellow, Green and Blue"

He said then he sighed.

"So any questions?"

***
Hello again guys!!! A new update!!! There is a another part of Villain Profiles then after that we will go back to our favorite dragon slayer and his daughter with an ice wizard with his son!!!

Bye bye guys!!! See you next time!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 967 27
Lucy and natsu were drunk at gray's party. They went to Lucy's home and it all went hazy. Three weeks later, Lucy is pregnant and natsu has started t...
176K 6.2K 50
> What happens when Lucy finds a golden key in her mother's room? A note that says it belongs to her? The key with the end shaped in a fire symbol...
195K 2.2K 14
Lucy Heartfillia finds herself in a big pickle when the dragon slayer Natsu goes into "Heat". He has been eyeing her for a few days...What will happe...
185K 5.3K 18
There are many silver keys and 12 gold keys. Celestial spirit mages carry these keys with respect and pride. Lucy Heartfilla is a holder of ten gold...