Summer Love Or More?- A.I (Se...

By smileforjeon

Will the love story continues? Or it's more of forget and move on to someone new? This is the sequel to Summ... More

Chapter 1- Welcome Back Amy
Chapter 2- He Kissed My Cheek
Chapter 3- They Keep Taking My Apple
Chapter 4- What Happened?
Chapter 5- Welcome Back Sammy
Chapter 6- What's With Taking People's Food?
Chapter 7- Please Don't Leave
Chapter 8- Finally
Chapter 9- Meet Emilia
Chapter 10- On The Next Flight
Chapter 11- Blackmail? Seriously
Chapter 12- 2 Months
Chapter 13- Bye Bye Australia
Chapter 14- Bloody Finger
Chapter 15- Thinking About My Ex Not My Boyfriend
Chapter 16- Remember What We Used To Do?
Chapter 17- Except Sex!
Chapter 18- No Hugging Without My Consent
Chapter 19- He Tried To...
Chapter 20- I'm Done With Your Shit
Chapter 21- Who To Choose?
Chapter 22- This Moments
Chapter 23- Pretend To Be Together?
Chapter 24- That's What I Thought
Chapter 25- He's Just Being A Friend
Chapter 26- Finally Sleeping Beauty Is Awake
Chapter 27- Fixing The Situation
Chapter 28- You're Sleeping On The Couch
Chapter 29- No More Chances
Chapter 30- Time To Have Fun
Chapter 31- Voicemail
Chapter 32- Make Up Sex
Chapter 33- Are We Back Together Yet?
Chapter 34- Outbursts and Returning Relatives
Chapter 35- HE'S OLDER THAN YOU
Chapter 36- Cousin Vs Cousin
Chapter 37- Your Fault
Chapter 38- Drunk Words Sober Thoughts
Chapter 39- Big Reveal
Chapter 40- I Still Hate You
Chapter 41- Maylor Returns
Chapter 42- I Always Get What I Want
Chapter 43- Move On Mate
Chapter 44 -Your Family Thinks I Abuse You?
Chapter 45- Next Flight To UK
Chapter 46- Flying To UK Secretly
Chapter 47- What Just Happen?
Chapter 48- Unfixable
Chapter 49- You're Lying
Chapter 50- Blocked Everyone Out
Chapter 51- She's Not Going To War
Chapter 51- Like You Fucked Ashton Over?
Chapter 53- Biebs & Sammy
Chapter 54- I'm Happy To Swap Places
Chapter 55- He's A Fighter
Chapter 57- Next Stop: South Korea
Chapter 58- Separate Ways
Chapter 59- Letting Go Completely

Chapter 56- Rocking Your World

11 0 0
By smileforjeon

Amy POV:
I watched as Sammy walked out of Maccas and left me with Justin. I looked back at him and smiled as we made eye contact with each other. " so do you want to go for a walk or go back to the hotel for a while?" He asked me. 

"In all honesty, a walk sounds great but I really could do with a shower, to be honest," I said, Justin nodded his head. " of course, I understand you've been in those clothes all night and need a freshen up," He said making me smile at him. 

"Thank you," I said, he cocked his eyebrow as he looked at me, " what for?" He asked. " for understanding" I replied. He looked a little confused so I continued talking," for understanding with regards to the situation with Luke. I've never met someone as so understanding as you and patient too. Anybody else would've walked if the person they were seeing had spent a night by another guys bedside. " I say,  Justin, smiled and reached forward to grab my hand off the table. 

"That's because I understand the situation you're in, Luke's been a big part of your life and no matter what happens you're still going to care about him. I understand that and it doesn't bother me because it shows me how caring you are and that is something I really do admire about you" He said, smiling before pulling my hand up and planting a kiss on it. 

I smiled at him," you're such a flatterer" I say to him, he grinned. " well, can't help it when I'm constantly in the presence of such a beautiful lady that needs to hear good things about herself" 

"I don't think I'm that beautiful right now," I say letting go of Justin's hand as we both get up, gather our things and head out of Maccas. Justin held my hand as we left and headed back to the hotel. 

"Ahh I beg to differ, you look beautiful all the time," He says swinging our hands that are connected like a child. He made me laugh. " you're so childish" I tease, he pretends to be offended. "me, childish? I think not you weren't saying that the last time we fucked"  Justin there might be children around" I said giving him a look, he only smirked at me and shrugged his shoulders. He leaned closer to me and whispered," you weren't saying that the last time I fucked you, I think I was too good than to be anywhere near childish or a child, baby" He said.

I rolled my eyes playfully, " haha very funny" I said and he chuckled at my response," not going to deny that I rocked your world?" He asked. I looked at him, " maybe you rocked the bed but definitely not my word, not yet anyway" I said teasingly. I let go of his hand as we came to the hotel and I ran inside with Justin running after me. 

He grabbed me around the waist as I waited for the elevator to arrive," can run but definitely can't hide, Amz" He said. I giggled as he kissed my neck and whispered into my ear,"I think I might have to take you back to the hotel room and  show you how badly I can rock your world." He whispers into my ear very seductively and I couldn't help but bite my lip at the thought. 

"Ahh sounds really nice but I need a shower," I said reminding him why we headed back to the hotel even though the thought of him fucking me sounded more good than a shower but I wasn't going to admit that to Justin not yet anyway. 

"Oh, that's even better I don't mind fucking you in the shower-" He said to me before someone cleared their throat " uh- hum". I and Justin looked to see an old lady standing by us obviously waiting for the elevator,  her eyes giving us disapproving looks and her face looking disgusted. 

"teenagers so disgusting" She muttered to herself,  shaking her head obviously at us. I looked at Justin, he grinned at me and mouthed," watch this"  I didn't have a chance to even think about what he said before he had his arm around my shoulder and was speaking loudly so the old lady beside us could hear EVERY word. 

"So babe, we've already decided to fuck in the shower but I'm that horny right now I'm thinking about being a little bit risky and joining the elevator  club and fucking you in there, what you say?" He said and I knew he was doing it to wind the lady up beside us but yet I couldn't help blushing at his words or the fact he was turning me on by all his talk. 

"absolutely disgusting, can you please keep your dirty shenanigans to yourselves." The lady said, eyeing us both before walking into the elevator after it arrived. We followed her in and stood at the corner after pressing the floor number we needed. 

The old lady had her eyes glued to us must have been afraid that we would actually fuck in the elevator like Justin had said. I re-held Justin's hand as we stood in the elevator. He just stood there with a big grin on his face, he turned to look at me, his eyes lustful and dark. "I'm not lying I'm really horny"

I laughed lightly and tried to keep a straight face as I felt the old lady's eyes on me, I bit my lip to stop myself but soon found myself giggling like a school girl. 

Justin pulled me into him so I was facing him, he wrapped his arm around my waist and leant down a touch to whisper in my ear," all this dirty talking to wind that old lady up has ended up with me horny and supporting  a hard on" He said, I grinned as I felt his dick poking my thigh. 

"That's what you get for being a tease," I said playfully, my hand subtly rubbing against his boner as I spoke trying to avoid the lady seeing what I was doing. 

"babe, don't," He said and I looked at him innocently batting my eyelashes at him. " don't do what Justin?" I asked while starting to palm him through his jeans. I noticed he closed his eyes while biting down on his bottom lip. 

I continued to palm him a little harder and his eyes darted wide open," uh, A-Amy please, " I felt his hands grip a little harder on my hips. I turned my head slightly to see the old lady wasn't paying attention.

Smiling, I looked back at Justin with a glint of mischief in my eye, " what's the matter Jay, thought you were up for a little fun in the elevator, can't you handle it baby boy?" I asked mockingly seeing his face as I palmed him harder. 

His face scrunched as I moved my hand quickly and his hand soon moved and gripped my own, halting my movement. " Don't start something you can't finish" he said through slightly gritted teeth, I looked up at him and his eyes were giving me a dangerous look of ' i dare you to continue' look if it was possible. 

I smirked," oh I'm pretty sure if I moved my hand some more you would come undone-" The elevator dinged and we both looked to see the old lady step out not before giving us another dirty look before she left. The door elevator doors closed within seconds and I looked back at Justin to see him still looking at me. 

"You going to continue or what?" He asked,  I just smiled. "Nope" I said before pulling my hand from under his own and turning around to face the elevator doors, I couldn't help the grin that was on my face at teasing him so bad until I felt his breath on my ear and him say," I knew you wouldn't finish me but how are you gonna feel when you don't finish either?" 

I started to squirm in excitement when I saw his arms reach round to the front of my jeans and trying to undo the button at the top. I started giggling when he struggled, " Aww Justin can't undo a button" I teased, he spun me around and looked at me before cupping my face with both of his hands and kissing me hard. I kissed back, our lips clashing with each other as he walked me back so my back was against the corner wall of the elevator.

"What are you doing?" I asked muttering through the kiss, "I want you so bad" He muttered back, pulling away from the kiss and starting to kiss down my neck. I had to hold a moan in and push Justin away from kissing my neck as other people joined us in the elevator. Too many people for Justin to even think about trying to get his way with me in the elevator, he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me infront of him before wrapping both of his arms around my waist. We stood with the others in the elevator, I looked at the elevator and noticed we were near to top floor. The floor our room was on. 

Eventually, the elevator stopped on the top floor and everyone got out before I and Justin walked out. "Thank heavens for that, it couldn't have been any more awkward in that elevator," He said as we made our way to the room. Justin took the card key out of his pocket and placed it into the door, opening it and pushing it open as we both walked in. The door closed and he dumped the door key on the side table,

"Right, I'm hitting the shower," I say heading towards the bathroom only to be pulled back and into Justin's arms. He kissed me quickly before saying, " I think you mean we're hitting the shower" He said as we started getting underdressed to go in the shower.   

I headed to the bathroom as soon as I was underdressed to turn the shower on, I opened the shower cubicle and stepped in turning the shower to the right setting. I soon heard the shower cubicle door close, I looked over my shoulder to see Justin had joined me in here. "What took you so long?" I asked, turning around to look at him while the water ran over my skin.

"Don't even ask?" He said shaking his head. "Now, you have me intrigued," I say as he steps forward to get under the water too.  "Well, I could tell you but I have better plans,"  He said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him, I wrapped my arms around his neck. "what are those plans?" I ask, raising a brow as I look at Justin, Justin smiles, "well I could tell you or I could show you" He says leaning down and kissing me.

Back at the hospital:
Everyone apart from Amy and Justin was in Luke's hospital room as well as Luke's mother and his brothers as his father had to go to a business meeting at the last minute and couldn't miss it because it was an important meeting for the company even though his son was in hospital with the chance he might not wake up. 

"I'm so glad everyone is here for Luke," Liz said looking around smiling obviously forgetting about the one person that wasn't by her son's side. " Unlike dad of course," Ben said shaking of his head. "apparently works more important than his son" He added, Liz decided to ignore her son's words. 

"Talking of other people who aren't here where's Amy?" Jack asked looking around, "she's been here actually she was here all night and till until about ten this morning but she's gone now for a while," Sammy said. "She's coming back though, right?" Liz asked them. "I think so, I don't know she might go back for a shower" Calum added.

"I think she'll be doing a lot more than showering in the shower,"  Michael said, gaining everyone's attention. "what do you mean by that?" Ben asked Michael. Michael sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck before looking around at the others for help, one by one they all shook their head at him. 

"On your own" Calum muttered to him. Michael sighed, "well, going to explain why you said what you did or not?" Jack asked nearly enough the same question Ben had asked moments prior.  

"She's not alone she's got a guy with her called Justin and she's seeing him has been for a while" Michael announced, confusion appeared on Ben, Lukes and Liz's faces. "So she's cheating on Luke with this Justin fella when my brother is in here basically fighting for his life?!" Ben asked betting angry.

"She's not cheating on Luke with Justin, Ben.  Amy and Luke aren't together anymore they haven't been together for around nearly seven months now. Amy doesn't live here in Australia anymore she's moved to Ibiza for her job" Calum said, deciding to help Michael out with explaining the  Amy and Luke situation to his mother and brothers. 

"How is that possible because we spoke to Luke and he's not once said they weren't together, he said everything was fine," Liz said shaking her head. "He lied obviously, I honestly don't think he's gotten over it the stuff he's been doing since the breakup and what he was doing before he got run over," Calum said. 

"What stuff has he been doing then? I want to know everything that has been going on since they split up. I want to know why he's ended up here with so much alcohol in his system that it might be the reason why he's not waking up" Liz said sternly looking at each of the teenagers one by one. 

"Liz, are you sure, you want to know everything?" Michael asked he got a sharp look from Liz in return, "of course I want to know everything Michael, he's my son and I have every right to know what he's been up to" She said crossing her arms across her chest. 

"So who's going to tell me the truth about what Luke's been doing?" Liz then asked. 

"I think you better sit down," Michael said, Liz looked at him, "I'm already sat down" She explained, " oh right sorry" Michael added feeling a little intimidated by Luke's mother even though he had met her multiple times. She was intimidating, very intimidating.  Michael mentally facepalmed himself for his moment of stupidity. 

"Well, I guess we should explain why Amy and Luke broke up because I think it's the main reason Luke's in here," Sammy said, speaking up for the first time.

At the hotel:
Amys and Justin's room: 

Justin's POV:
"well I could tell you or I could show you," I said leaning down and kissing her, our lips joined moving steadily together before I ran my tongue along her bottom lip wanting access to explore her mouth. That was my plan but it never happened as she wouldn't grant me access until I ran my hands down her smooth back and pinched her ass, she gasped into my mouth which I used as an advantage and the opportunity to push my tongue into her mouth. 

Our tongues battled at the fight for dominance, neither of us wanting to lose but as I pushed Amy up against the cold tiles on the wall, she gasped from the coldness and I used it to overcome her and won the battle of the tongues.

As our lips continued to mould together, I deepened the kiss as both of our tongues touched, she pulled away and looked at me. "You alright?" I asked her but didn't get a verbal answer instead I had a physical one, she kissed me again and wrapped her arms around my neck as I put my hands under her thighs, lifted her legs to wrap around my waist before thrusting into her without warning.

Amy's hand started to trail down my back as our hips rocked together causing a friction between the both of us,  my lips departed from her lips to slowly start kissing down her neck. Moans left her lips for the feeling, "Harder Justin!" She moaned as I quickened my thrusts causing not only groaning sounds to escape my lips but profanities too from the feeling of her walls tightening around my cock as I penetrated her vagina. I continued to thrust into her, going harder, deeper and faster following her wishes before I stopped ignoring her requests and decided to do whatever I pleased with her body. I started taking control of the situation as soon as certain words left her lips," I thought you were supposed to be rocking my world" she said teasingly as her lips touched my neck. 

I began thrusting into her that fast that her hands were soon gripping back onto my shoulders, causing a "fucking hell babe" to come out of my lips as I continued to move, feeling the pleasure from our bodies intertwining and moving together so quickly,  the somewhat satisfying feeling on her nails digging into my skin and her walls tightening even more around me. 

"Justin" She moaned with her eyes closed as I knew she was close from how she slowed down her hips rocking with mine, I, however, hadn't slowed down and speed up my thrusts, hitting her g-spot rather rapidly and hard to get her and myself closer to our peaks. " I know babe, I know. I'm nearly there too" I said, grunting out in pleasure as her lips began sucking on my neck as I continued to pound into her g-spot, drawing us closer to our release. She bit my neck and I let out an animalistic groan I kept inside and thrust into her while pushing her back into the wall as the water continued to pour over us. 

"Amy" I groaned out loud as she kept sucking on my neck before I stopped her with my hands, as her back was against the wall and my body was keeping her wedged between the wall and myself, supporting her from falling as I continued to fuck her.  My hands cupped her face and she looked at me with a grin before I joined our lips together, " I was enjoying marking you" she muttered through the kiss, I pulled away to say something but she pulled my bottom lip in between her teeth and I groaned, my hips thrusting into her sharply.

Her teeth let go of my lip as she moaned out my name, loudly as she grabbed my shoulders as she came around my cock, her own release setting mine off as I released into her. "Fuck, baby girl" I called out. Both of us panting and saying each other's names as we did, our hips continued to rock together riding each other through our releases. 

I leant my head against Amy's as we both began steadying our breathing, my eyes closed as she spoke, " I know it might be too soon, I know it might be a little hasty as we haven't been seeing each other that long and some people might say it's crazy how I can go from being in love with Luke to be falling in love all over again but I can't help it. I can't help feeling this way about you Justin" She said making eye contact with me. I noticed by the way she was now talking she wasn't that confident and her eyes were slightly glossy as she was afraid of telling me how she felt or the reaction she was going to get. 

I looked at her a little shocked and taken back by her confession, she must have taken it as a bad thing and she looked away from me and said," can you, um..pull out please" She said quietly, just loud enough for me to hear which I did, I pulled out of her and let go of her legs so she touched the floor again. 

"Amy," I said trying to gain her attention and eye contact, she looked up just long enough to put her hands on my chest and gently push me back away from her but I grabbed her hands to stop her. "Hey, stop it, why are you trying to push me away for, eh?" I asked pulling her closer to my chest. " I need to shower" she answered avoiding look at me and my question. "Amy, look at me," I said. 

She eventually looked at me, "Hey, I know you're probably thinking I don't feel the same as I didn't answer to what you said but in all honesty I never expected you to say that to me so soon with everything  that's going on at the moment that's why I was shocked not because I don't feel the same way because I do.  Yeah, it's absolutely crazy how you can fall for somebody and start to love them in such a small amount of time but it happened. It happens and I can, I love you too call me crazy but I do" I say with a smile.

She just looked at me with a small smile appearing  on her face, "Do you actually mean that?" She asked, I cupped her face and looked right into her eyes, " I love you Amy" I said before pecking her lips. 

"God, I'm so lucky to have you" She muttered through our shared kiss before pulling away, "maybe we should actually have that shower now," She said making me chuckle. "We might have to get out and get back in around five minutes I think we used all the hot water," I said,  feeling nothing but cold water running over my skin. 

"Yeah, maybe you're right, I didn't even notice" She said laughing, "Maybe that's because I was too busy rocking your world" I said, winking at her, she blushed  and went to hit my chest but I grabbed her hand to stop her and pulled her closer to my chest and hugged her while still being under the shower that continued to run cold water. 

At The Hospital:
Third Person POV:
It had been around an hour since Liz and her two sons had found out about Luke's behaviour and the breakup and the others had left to give them all chance to talk and take in the sudden news of what's been happening the last six months. 

Sammy, Ashton, Calum, Hailee, Taylor, Michael were all sat in the hospital cafeteria all drinking hot drinks as they decided to give Luke's family some time alone to talk, clearly looking like they need it, especially when informed about Luke.

"I'd hate to be in Luke's shoes when he wakes up and has to deal with his mother," Taylor said giggling. The others turned to look at her, "how is that funny?" Sammy asked raising her brow as she looked at the girl. "It is, he's screwed so will Amy when Liz catches hold of her" Taylor said clearly amused. 

"Babe, it really ain't funny," Michael said, shaking his head at her. "How is it not? Luke's in shit, Amy's not even here she's probably out fucking Justin and we're here for him. Why ain't she?"

"You know so what if she is out fucking Justin, who cares?! Because what she does doesn't concern us all that matters is she's happy and that's all that matters when Luke wakes up that he becomes happy too. Liz won't care about if she's with somebody else now because she knows the truth that's why she was angry with us, with Luke and especially with Amy as she never got in contact with her to tell her the truth. So, don't sit there thinking all this is funny when it ain't girl, you're laughing at something that's to do with two of my best friends so if I were you if you have nothing useful to say, shut your mouth" Sammy said, angry at Taylor for being such an idiot. 

"I'm sorry" Taylor apologised but nobody else said anything not even Michael because he knew himself his girlfriend was in the wrong this time and he wasn't going to stick up to her, as well as he was scared of Sammy too. 

AN- Hey everyone!

Wow, I haven't updated since last year for this story lol! Happy late new year post! :) Hope you enjoy reading this, took a long time to write this and it's over 4000 words too! 

Anyway, Maryanne, @smileforhemmings will be writing next so stay tuned for that!

Bye everyone,

Amy- @Jet-Black-5SOS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 42 41
"Why do you love me? I'm just ME and your Ashton Irwin from 5 Seconds Of Summer." I said looking at him. "Just because I'm Ashton Irwin doesn't me...
cynosure By coco

Fanfiction

86.7K 4.6K 44
In which a boy and a girl risk danger and death for each other.
4.3K 660 68
For a single moment I want to feel like the universe isn't about to crush me and my heart isn't about to explode But I guess I'm just stuck in the mo...
10.3K 261 37
Abby has moved to a new suburb, which means a new school. Shes going through a bad time in her life right now, will she find someone to make her feel...