Daughter Direction

By JustLittleAlyssa

*First Place in the 1DWattyAwards for the One Direction category!* Sixteen year old Katie Wilson had a pretty... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
AUTHORS NOTE: Life's Direction (sequel) is now up!

Chapter 27

141K 1.4K 209
By JustLittleAlyssa

I have concluded that i like painting. Not just regular painting, but painting houses and rooms. It was fun to do, especially when I was in a teasing mood and I started to fling it at Harry and stuff. Except in the end we got yelled at because dad wouldn’t be to happy.....

“Dammit you two, I thought I told you to stop throwing this shit!” he said as he came into the room. They had just returned from tour to realize that we have nothing prepared for the babies. Well, we’ve got cribs and a whole load of clothes.... but nothing else really. 

“Sorry daddy direction, but its to tempting. Plus, she said I looked like a dirty mop because of my hair! Its her fault!” Harry whined.

“What? Are you going to believe this butt-muncher over me - your own daughter?!” I said to him. 

“I’ve had enough of - wait a minute, did you call him a butt-muncher?” Liam asked me. I nodded. He started laughing like crazy and came over and gave me a hug and a high-five. “Thats my girl! Now get back to work. You’re almost done come -”

“LIAM!” Danielle screamed from downstairs. We all dropped everything and ran down to the first floor where she was sitting on the sofa. She was clutching her stomach like she was in pain. 

“What’s wrong? Are you okay? Are -”

“Liam, its time. Unless I wee’d myself, which I don’t think I did, we need to get to the hospital, now!” she yelled. Liam nodded and ran over to get his keys. 

“Katie, i’m going to take her. Finish the room and take the bag that I have in my room with you when you get to the hospital, alright? Call the others!” Dad asked me. I nodded to him as they quickly left. 

“Looks like fucking fun.” I said to Harry. 

“Oh god, if thats her, I can only imagine you.” He said sarcastically. 

“Are you implying -”

“I’m not implying, i’m stating a fact. Come on, lets finish the room and call the others.” Harry said. When we went back upstairs we actually finished the bedroom, but not before I called everyone, and I literally almost mean everyone. Louis flipped and didn’t even give me the chance before hanging up. Niall was with Zayn and Allie, so that gave me less people to call. I called Karen and Danielle’s mum, as well, who were both so excited I think they did start to cry on the phone. 

“Come on Harry, lets go.” I said to him. He looked at me like I was crazy.

“Incase you haven’t looked in the mirror, we are covered in paint. I’m not going out this covered. I will be in the shower.”

“Yeah, so am I but only one person can shower at a time. The pipes are off.” Harry wiggled his eyebrows. “On second thought, you shower. I’ll try and wash this shit up in the sink.” I quickly went into the bathroom in my room and shut the door and locked it, afraid of him trying anything. We made one year a couple of weeks ago, and ever since then, his touchy-feely-horny mood has gotten twenty times worse. I took off my tank top and pants and tried to rub all of this paint off of my skin. Eventually, it all came off and I was able to get dressed again and meet Harry once grabbing the bag dad told me to.

“Harry! Lets go!” I shouted. I heard him now coming out of the bathroom and running downstairs with me. 

“Alright, alright. Jesus you women are bossy.” He earned a slap for that one. “Ow! Um, I love you?” he said to me cautiously. I rolled my eyes and started to walk out before he took the bag from me and placed it on the floor, putting his hands on my hips and spinning me around to kiss me. I laced my arms around his neck as he brought out bodies closer together. “Whats the rush to get to the hospital?” he asked me in my ear. 

“Well... um...” I tried to start before he crashed his lips back onto mine. He picked me back up and brought us over to the loveseat and laid me down back. Thank god this isn’t the sofa where Danielle’s water broke. I always so to myself that i’m not going to let him get to hot with me, but that never ends up working. One of us always ends up with a shirt off, and its usually him. I get to him before he gets to me. Except for today, it seemed, because I was wearing a button-down plaid shirt i stole from Danielle with nothing under except my lace bra. He unbuttoned the shirt like a pro and I pulled his over his head. He pushed himself onto me, pressing our bodies together so he could put his hand under one of my bra cups and play around with my nipple. And it felt so damn good. 

Now he was going even further. From the bottom of my breastbone he moved his hand down my stomach and to the zipper and button of my jeans. This was slightly scaring me a bit, and my prayers were answered when my phone started ringing with the ringtone that my dad had set for himself. 

“Fuck off Liam...” Harry mumbled on top of me. I reached over and grabbed my phone and read the text the he had sent me. “Let me guess, he wants us there?” I didn’t even get a chance to nod back before he started to give me a love bite on my neck. It wasn’t going that bad until he found my sweetspot and I nearly let out a moan, to which he smirked, finished, winked, and got up to put his shirt back on. I buttoned up my shirt again and picked up the bag to prepare for the ride to the hospital. It didn’t take us long, but I could see Harry out of the corner of his eye looking at me seductively. Once we got to the hospital I made a run for the door, Harry following behind me. Once we found the room I walked in and went right by my dads side, Danielle noticed this and with the mood she was in, jumped right onto Harry.

“What did he do?” Danielle asked, shooting a glare in Harry’s direction. 

“Nothing.” I said quickly. 

“Liam, you look hungry. I think you and Harry should go to the cafeteria and eat something. Bring her up something.” Danielle said. They both nodded and left, knowing not to mess with her right now. “What happened? Wait, is that a lovebite I see?! OW!” she said. “Just a contraction, ignore me. But seriously, Katie? If dad sees that he’s going to kill you! Where did you get it? Wait, if you say the loveseat I might kill you. ”

“Yeah, I know dad’s going to kill me. And, umm... about the loveseat...” I said to her.

“You did not have sex on the loveseat!”

“We didn’t have sex! At the most I almost got.. um..”

“You almost got fingered?!” 

“Yeah, that.” I said to her, my cheeks flushing with red. 

“Danielle, i’m back with your food.” Eleanor said. “The boys stayed downstairs to eat.”

“Katie almost got spiked by Harry.” Danielle said. Eleanor almost dropped her food and looked at me. Everything was almost quiet, except for the moans of the Danielle in pain. 

“WAY TO GO KATIE! I’M PROUD OF YOU!” Eleanor said, wrapping her arms around me and hugging my shoulders. Once again, I flushed red with embarrassment and hid my face. “Let me see that lovebite!” Eleanor said, but she didn’t get the chance to because Danielle cried out in pain. 

“Get the nurse. Get Liam. NOW!” she yelled. I ran down to the cafeteria and Eleanor ran to get the nurse. 

“Dad!” I called out to him once we got downstairs. “Danielle wants you, now!” I said to him. He nodded and got up and practically ran upstairs, me following behind him. I almost went into the room before I got stopped by Eleanor. 

“We can’t go in, she’s going to be pushing now. Wait here with me.” she said. I nodded and we hugged each other tightly. Occasionally we would hear Danielle yell, but then she would be quiet. I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard the first baby cry. I smiled to myself but then I heard her start to yell again, but then another baby cry. I think I might have smiled so much that my face was stuck like that. The boys had gathered around us too, and were just about as happy as I am. 

“I think Katie should go first.” Niall said. Everyone agreed and soon enough her room door opened by the doctor, to reveal all of us standing outside. 

“Katie Payne? They want you.” she said. “Congratulations, big sister.” I was still smiling massively when I walked in. Danielle had one in each of her arms, because they were so tiny she could. Well, my brother was actually bigger.

“Meet your siblings, Katie. Brielle Alison and Dimitri Luke Payne.” Liam said to me. 

“They’re adorable.” I said quietly. 

“You’re not going to wake them up honey. They’re awake, in fact Dimitri won’t stop kicking his legs. I know who was the more active one now.” Danielle said. I moved a little closer to see them better. “Want to hold your sister?” she asked me. I nodded eagerly and snuck myself into bed next to her, as dad helped her transfer the small baby from Danielle’s arms into mine comfortably. 

“She’s so light, considering Danielle ate so much over the last nine months.” I said, giggling a little. Brielle moved a little under her blankets and I heard the sound of a phone camera going off, probably dad taking a picture of us. 

“I’m going to invite the others.” Dad said, leaving the room.

“Five bucks Harry’s going to give you the eye.” she said softly. I looked over at her to ask what she meant, but everybody else came in the room and I couldn’t. They all gawked over the babies and Louis took Dimitri from Danielle’s arms, but no one bothered me with Brielle. 

“He looks like daddy!” Louis said in a weird voice. I laughed and looked don at Brielle. 

“Brielle looks like mumma.” I said to them. I looked up and around at everyone, and like Danielle said, Harry was giving me a funny look. She looked over at me and saw me staring, and said in my ear very quietly;

“He’s realizing that he wants this too. To settle down with you, he wants you to hold his baby in your arms like you’re holding Brielle.” she said. I nodded and looked down at my sister, who was now fluttering her eyes. “Liam, I think Brielle’s going to open her eyes. No Katie, you can keep her.” I tried to give her back to Danielle, figuring she would want to hold her for this moment. 

Sure enough, she did open her eyes and started to look around the room, then stared up at me. 

“I’m your big sister, Brielle.” I said softly to her. “And this is mummy, and thats daddy. Your baby brother is with Uncle Louis over there.” I knew she wouldn’t understand anything, but I felt like I had to do this. 

I looked up at Harry and realized something as I smiled: I wanted this with him too. 

**

dedicated to my friend who helped give me the names! (my two friends actually share the account, so yeah :p) go read her story, too. its good :p

and who aww'ed at this chapter!? cause i did! this also makes me sad that i'm going to be ending this in like, three chapters. but i have ideas, lots and lots of ideas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 78 20
18 year old Samantha Walsh and her best friend, Liam Payne, have known each other since first grade. They've both seen each other the happiest they'v...
39.8K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
1.3K 34 13
The overly cliche story of a superstar boy meeting a less-than average girl, with a little twist. Niall Horan meets the weirdest, spunkiest yet most...
286K 4.9K 24
Harry and Louis had a kid. Who knew!? It's been 7 years since then. They've kept it a secret. They even put him in a care home. Secretly, they made a...