Tainted :〔Diabolik Lovers Fan...

By Oh_My_Jujube

Her mind remains to be vacuous . The only memories still in her grasp are of no use to her amnesiac self. Wit... More

A Very Sexy Prologue; A Tainted Heart
A New Beginning.
Vampire Beacon.
Red Eggs and Bacon.
Revisiting My Dead Parents' Home.
School: The Home of Boys.
The Nickname Stuck.
The Promise to Cut my Finger.
Bloody Meringue.
Why Does Mother Nature Hate Me?
Bonds Between Spain.
Kameko's Mind: Birds and the Bees.
Kameko's First Friend.
Chocolate Cat Toy.
Bitter Eggs and Ham.
Darts and Chlorofome.
Smelling like Rotten Eggs.
Awkward Moments of the Sakamaki Household.
Her Sib from the Same Crib.
A Fabulous Retarded Lard.
Saved by the Tsundere...?
Meet My Friend, The Active Volcano.
Allergic to Hypocrites and B*tches.
Watch Out; It's Lava!
Awkward Moments
It's Raining Dodge-balls and Rose Petals
Fawning Over Marshmallows and Barbies
Spaceships and Sleepovers
A Festive Halloween 「A Diabolik Halloween Special」
Handcuffed to the Devil
Ho-Ho-Holidays「Gimme Gimme Gimme! + Readers Insert」
"It's Nice to Meet You!" || Author's Note
The Taste of Defeat is Similar to Tea's

Introducing Kameko, Blood-bank for Six.

4.2K 206 91
By Oh_My_Jujube

K A M E K O

Wha-?

Her eyes had begun to open once again, seeing weird blotches of blood everywhere, and because of her annoying habit, she stretched her whole body on a bed and kept moving in weird positions. That is, until she touched something on her bed.

It was cold.

She jolted up to find... another boy..? This wasn't the boy that picked her up, I mean, yes, he looks similar, but his hair was longer and had a more of an auburn hue, and he's wearing a hat.

A stylish fedora with a pretty little pink ribbon.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" she screamed and tugged on his sleeve.

The boy turned around and smiled perversely. His eyes were glittering with amusement.

Kameko jolted from her position and sat straight up, causing her to get a little light-headed.

"Hey, she's awake~!." The boy shouted

Kameko blinked and she saw five more figures entering her room. That isn't right, were they track runners? The boys that were standing before her emitted a scary aura, so she did the natural thing. She grabbed her blanket and hugged it closer to her now lukewarm body.

Correction. She squeezed the nonexistent life out of the poor thing.

"Ummm... Thank you for saving me, but I've gotta go..." She whispered and swung her lower body off the bed.

"Wait. Before you go, do you know what we are?" The butler-like guy asked

" What did he mean by 'what they are'? They were high-schoolers, right? Strippers..? Babysitters..? Wait, Their eyes are different colours, red eyes. Like that night, a shiver ran down my spine. No.......NO. Their..... their......

"Are you carpet salesmen, perhaps..?" She tried to play dumb as she met their bright-colored eyes.

They just looked at the girl. It seemed to her that they weren't stupid, "You lot aren't cosplayers, are you?"

The silence that rewarded her showed no signs of amusement, "Geez. Tough crowd."

She sighed and swallowed the lump in her throat, "You're... vampires... right..?"

Something told me by the way they looked at me, I was right. My heart began beating more fast and knew. I had to get out of hereNow.

An albino stepped forward, "Don't even think of leaving, we can't let you expose our kind. You'll be staying with us".

"'Expose you kind..? HA. Don't worry; I have no friends to share secrets with. Besides, you think people would believe in vampires? On the internet, there are people who Photoshop dogs' heads on a human body, I think you're little secret is safe." She tried and made a little hand gesture when she mentioned 'vampires' to indicate a misunderstanding.

"It doesn't matter." He spat, "You aren't leaving this place, or else you're dead."

Kameko thought this over, "Can't I just pinky promise you..? We could even Pinky Pie swear, if you want."

The look on his face made it clear. They had already decided on her future, without her consent, how rude.

Her eyes widened, changing from green to lilac, "As a ... blood bank..?"

"Yes." The raven-headed male answered back, his voice was strong, as if testing her to talk back.

Something happened to me. I looked them directly in their eyes.

"Ok. I'll do it." She would escape from this creepy manor. That was a given fact.

They looked shocked probably because they have never seen someone give into their demands so easily. Lucky they don't know about her ability.

"Anyways, let us introduce ourselves. I'm Reiji, the second oldest of the family"

"Hmm, he seemed gentlemanly."

"Shuu is the one sleeping and he's the oldest"

"I can relate to this pile of lazy-bones."

"Laito is third" I smirked at him.

"The pervert."

"Kanato is fourth"

"Teddy bear bro."

"Ayato is fifth"

"The narcissist."

"And lastly is Subaru" Reiji introduced.

"The instigator."

"I'm pleased to be of service to you, my name's Kameko." she said, with a smile on her face.

"Oh! And just one thing.... None of you will ever get the chance to penetrate my skin." She looked serious.

"Hey, then how do we get your blood then, pancake?" Ayato asked

All of my brothers nodded in agreement.

"Just let me handle your food" She smiled.

K A M E K O

Suddenly, her phone began ringing.

" I'm that flight that you get on, international. First class seat in my lap girl, ridin' comfortable"

"Oh Shit, the ringtone" Her face flushed with embarrassment.

As she reached for her phone, Ayato grabbed it and examined the cat phone case encasing it.

Laito purred, " Oh? You like cats, Kitty?"

She blushed, "Maybe. Anyways, can I have it back now?"

" I don't see why you need any other form of communication besides with mouth when you live with us" Reiji said as Subaru got hold of it and was about to crush it.

"No! Stop it!" She screamed.

Crazy thing happened. It looks like my magical form of using words got hold of him and he froze his eyes wide. I lunged forward to grab my phone and as I did, I noticed I was in a different array of clothing.

As I removed the SD card from my phone, she crushed it.

"There, now I can't call anyone, so there'll be no need of crushing it now" Kameko said with a grin

"Thank goodness..... How I would've died if they crushed my chances of using my baby." She sighed in relief as she pocketed the cell.

All six of the vampire brothers had looked at her with awe as Subaru unfroze from his position.

S U B A R U

"How had she stopped me from crushing her phone?".

All of them had the same thought passing through their mind.

"Who was this girl?"

K A M E K O

Taking the chance, she rose from the bed and walked out of the room in a calm and poised matter, trying not to draw even more attention to herself than she already had.

Until the vampires couldn't see her. As she left their peripheral view, she dashed down the stairs, her hand on the handrail. Kameko's eyes lit up at the sight of the big wooden door and she sprinted up to it.

Her right eyebrow arched. There weren't any handles or doorknobs.

With no more ideas, Kameko must do what she must. She positioned herself to roundhouse kick the mahogany exit.

"Where do you think you're going?" Reiji asked from behind her, as the five brothers watched her intently.

"Erm. You see, I was just... Checking the hinges..?" Her head drooped in defeat, how depressing.

"Lying isn't good, Kitty~?" Laito's voice spoke up behind her.

"..About that." Kameko turned her attention back to the door and positioned herself once again.

All you could hear from the outside of the house was a small little thud.

But from the inside of the mansion, Kameko was caressing her bruised leg and holding back tears and examining the decent dent on the center of the door.

She could hear Reiji sigh, "I'll have to get that fixed right away."

Ayato whistled, "You're strong, pancake."

"Thanks. I try," Kameko said through clenched teeth, "I'm not escaping am I?"

"At least not through the door. The window's the next victim."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 9K 34
Exactly as the title states, just a book filled with a whole load of DiaLover's one shots with Character(s) X Reader. I'm not going to put this unde...
9.6K 176 46
Just imagine romantic scenarios with your favourite diaboys.<3 This books also contains oneshots. And some random ideas that pop up in my mind. *Now...
26.6K 883 37
right now im going through this story and editing mistakes out, but its taking forever (Y/n) Nanase 17 got into an elite night school. On the way th...
268K 9.2K 26
Finally having the once in a year summer break, Yumiko Fujimoto decided to fly back home to Japan from America to finally see her best friend, Yui Ko...