With The Bad Boy ✔

By xqueenrosie

"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan li... More

Disclaimer
Story & Character Aesthetics
PART ONE
Chapter 1 | Take A Picture, It'll Last Longer
Chapter 2 | Anything Cheesy Will Do
Chapter 3 | Bad Boys Over Bad Guys
Chapter 4 | A Drunk Prankster Told Me
Chapter 5 | Who Kissed You?
Chapter 6 | A Victim Of Bellamy
Chapter 7 | Jane
Chapter 8 | A Tinge of Jealousy
Chapter 9 | Third-wheeling
Chapter 10 | Lingerie At Homecoming
Chapter 11 | When Sparks Fly, We Ignore Them
Chapter 12 | How To Drown
Chapter 13 | Catching Feelings
Chapter 14 | All That Leather
Chapter 15 | Friday Night Highs
Chapter 16 | Jump
Chapter 17 | Caramel
Chapter 18 | Charlie, Charlie Are You There?
Chapter 19 | From The Window, To The Bed
Chapter 20 | Mama's Girl
Chapter 21 | Kisses
Chapter 22 | Ordinary People
Chapter 23 | Spill It
Chapter 24 | What Happens Now
Chapter 25 | Secrets
Chapter 26 | Seduce Me
Chapter 27 | I Spy
Chapter 28 | The Longest Day
Chapter 29 | Pills And Kisses
Chapter 30 | What I Want
Chapter 31 | The Pervy Kid
Chapter 32 | The Creepy Stalker Gets Rejected
Chapter 33 | Girls Chase Boys Chase Girls
Chapter 34 | To Love The Bad Boy
PART TWO
Chapter 35 | Steamy & Dirty
Chapter 36 | They're Coming After Me
Chapter 37 | Her Shadow
Chapter 38 | Bad News
Chapter 39 | The Cookie Thieves
Chapter 40 | The Right Guy
Chapter 41 | Helpless
Chapter 42 | Alive
Author's Note
Chapter 43| The F?
Chapter 44 | This Was It
Chapter 45 | Reality
Chapter 46 | Lights, Camera & Action!
Chapter 47 | Wild Ones
Chapter 48 | Liability
Chapter 49 | Shit Just Got Real
Chapter 50 | Hormonal Teens
Chapter 51 | I'm A Little Insecure But You Can't Know That
Chapter 52 | Caught...
Chapter 53 | Coffee Break
A N N O U N C E M E N T: THE BAD BOY'S PROMISE
SEQUEL IS HERE

Chapter 54 | Blow A Kiss, Fire A Gun

3.7K 77 29
By xqueenrosie

The ending of this chapter has been changed. This is the new version.

Dear Diary,

Just like at the end of every school year, here I am, giving you a recap of how my school year went.

Senior year started in a daze. New school, new friends and even a new family. It's weird how I lost someone so close to me only to be brought together with two new people who hold as special a place in my heart. In many ways this was the worst year but somebody once said to 'count your blessings' so here I am being a happy person I know not to be.

Just like my past diary entries, you know this has nothing to do with what I learned during class but who I stared at and why I was passing notes around when the teacher wasn't looking.

I can't remember when exactly, but after constant flirting, I developed a crush on the school's bad boy just like every other girl. And since it was wrong, I tried to deny my feelings by hooking up with someone else. Then there an amazing winter break. I reconnected with people, made new friends, went on several adventures and nearly killed myself in a car accident. Not to mention the mental breakdowns that came with being unable to dance. The one thing made me, me. Some parts of my life went downhill after that but it wrong be wrong of me to not mention my boyfriend who made every second worthwhile. He gives me hope and strength. And a lot of hickeys.

Looking back at everything, I realize that I actually did became a nerd as school came to an end. I focused more on my grades so I could secure a spot at NYU which I proudly claimed. Things were good. Everyone around me was happy. Except for the one person that matter the most to me. Bellamy was drifting away. It's the only way I can put it. I could never pinpoint it but something was wrong and he was too good at covering it up whenever I asked.

But since this diary entry is supposed to be somewhat celebratory, I'll focus on the highlights.

Number one, prom. I still squeal in excitement because of how amazing it was. I was crowned prom queen and Bellamy was the prom king. Ha, I beat my sister this time.But the most shocking event of the night was Tucker and his date Penny. The nerd and cheerleader walked in together and amazed everyone. I couldn't be more proud of Tucker considering he took my advice and got Penny. They also revealed they were secretly dating for some time which just added to their shocking reveal but I'm getting off topic. This diary entry should be on me.

I think the promposal  comes in second. It was thrilling and sexy although at that time only terrifying because I was surrounded by bikers who drove in circles around me and pulled out cards that had one word written on each. Combined, it read 'will you go to prom with' I had my fingers crossed that it wasn't a forty year old biker holding the 'me?' card because the shirtless, muscular bikers swooned me already. I was left gawking at Bellamy as he made an entrance on his sleek black car (shirtless and very much on the roof of the car while someone else drove it) and had his bad boy grin plastered to his face. I cringe at my reaction because I practically jumped onto him screaming and shouting 'yes' like God knows what happened so I'm not going to go into further details. And we all know what happens at room night so there's no need to go there as well.

Number three, graduation. It was just a week ago and I'm sure the memory will always be fresh in my head. Everyone had their own way of dealing with their nerves since we were all so excited to finally graduate and get our high school diplomas but all the jitters went away when someone said the management got wrong sizes. We put the crowd on black Friday sales to shame as everyone ran towards the gowns to get the right fit for themselves before it was gone. After a lot of yelling and threats from the principal, we realized that nothing was wrong. Apparently some Junior pranked us. The ceremony was delayed another hour just so that we could all look decent but of course, the fun didn't end there. There was one more "goal" left and Harry did the honors by shouting, "The floor is lava" when he went on stage to receive his diploma. He jumped onto the principal while the entire graduating class sprang up to their seats and even some of the parents who were cool enough to do it. Eventually the principal said that we could only really graduate if we promised to quietly sit down and let the ceremony finish. The fact that he could still keep us from graduating was enough to make us behave but even then the ceremony ended by the time the sun was setting.

So here are my top three moments that I never thought I would be writing. And to anyone who is lurking through my things, I hope you realize that things can change for the best if you surround yourself with good people.

I was such a liar; pretending everything was okay in my life just for the sake of a good diary entry that had no importance. But then again, I needed to focus on the good. I sighed to myself as I closed the diary and placed it back in its hiding spot.

Things only changed for the worse after spring break. Bellamy and I took a break from 'dating' when we got back together, he was distant and I wondered if this was really the end of our relationship. I would've pondered on that thought much longer if my eyes hadn't fell on the time on the clock. We were hosting a party and I had to help set up.

I went downstairs and a pack of booze was immediately dropped into my arms. "That needs to go in the chillers I set up in the backyard." Chris instructed.

I nodded my head and went to the back. Brianna was already filling them up while Eliza asked what to do with the food. I didn't know how much hassle planning a party would be until the time finally came. Luckily I had Brianna who did all the work or at least order what had to be done.

"Blake?" I heard her say. I turned my head towards her as I opened up bottles of Jack Daniel's. "Where's Bellamy, we could use an extra helping hand?"

I shrugged my shoulders and turned away. I hadn't talked to him since two days. I heard Brianna sigh loudly before standing next to me. "Bri, what if he breaks up with me?" I said quietly, trying to keep my emotions away.

"Hey, don't say that." She said before hugging me, my breath hitched and I hugged her tightly. "You know what, he told me he's coming. It completely slipped my mind." I pulled away from her.

"Why wouldn't he tell me?" I asked as a frown appeared on my face.

Brianna shifted her weight from one foot to the other as she furrowed her brows. "He said he had a surprise. Now get back work."

I watched her saunter into the house and thought about what she said. Did Bellamy really have a surprise for me? I didn't think about anything else as I waited for him to come to my house. There was an unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach which I ignored by downing a fair amount of alcohol. I tried to stay near the entrance of the house but that was impossible since I was dragged inside the house not long after I was waiting by the door.

I managed to sneak a few texts to Bellamy, without my sober brain telling me not to. I was growing curious of what surprise he had for me and no matter how much I asked Brianna, she wouldn't spill. Even when drunk. I checked my phone for the umpteenth time and stared at the screen, waiting for a message to pop up. When nothing happened, I shoved it back in my pocket and looked around.

The once quiet house was getting a noise complaint from every house on the street and drunk teens were ornaments we didn't dare touch. Of course, Brianna was there was there to snatched it away from them before anything could break but I did hear the sound of glass breaking a while ago. If I hadn't taken too many drinks to count, I would've investigated but for now I was to keep quiet like the culprit.

I knew I shouldn't drink anymore because my vision was as blurry as it was without my glasses, or maybe I wasn't wearing them. I rubbed my eyes and winced when I realized I was wearing my contacts. I strolled upstairs to my room which I had locked for obvious reasons. I poked my eyes ten times before removing the lenses and switching over to my glasses. I dropped to my bed and placed my phone beside me.

I glanced at it after every other second but I never got a text or call from Bellamy. Would he know where to find me if he came? If. For a two letter word did have a big meaning. I bit my lip as I thought about Bellamy. If I really did pay attention before, I would've noticed that he was a bit off all this time. Some days he was there, by my side, holding my hand and smiling at me like everything was perfect but then he would do the exact opposite. He wouldn't look at me or talk. He practically ignored my existence.

I picked up my phone and called him. By the fifth, I had given up on that idea. It kept going to voicemail. I tossed my phone on the other side of the bed and screamed. It was muted by the full volume of the speakers that were set up all around the house. I was tempted to go downstairs and prepare a regrets list for when I've recovered from the hangover from this party but that bad feeling said there was something else in store for me.

My phone went off at that particular time. I wouldn't have noticed if it weren't the only thing that lit up my room when the message came. I read the text message once, twice and thrice but I still wasn't sure what I was reading. I stood straight and turned the lights on, hoping I wasn't reading correctly because of the dark.

But no, all my money had been withdrawn from my account. There was a little over fifty million — every hard earned penny which was gone. Maybe the bank was fucking with me, I thought.

They weren't.

The money had actually been transfered and I was left with nothing but twenty dollars. I rushed over to my laptop and waited impatiently as I turned it on and quickly opened by my bank details. It seemed like forever until all the information loaded and I was left shocked.

Twenty fucking dollars.

I reached for my phone again as I refreshed the Web browser's page. Calling up my lawyer who was looking after everything, I couldn't think what I would say to him. Hopefully he knew what was going on. I called him five times before tossing my phone away since it kept going to voicemail. This had to be a joke. I wanted to pull all my hair out and scream but I only did the latter.

I paced back and forth wondering what I should do. I couldn't tell my mom. She would freak out and I didn't even have an explanation. I could only imagine the worse possible scenario and I knew hiding this wouldn't be of any use. I was paying for college myself. Even though I was covered for the first year, I had yet to pay for the rest of college and now I didn't have anything left. I could only ask Brianna for help. Surely, she would know what to do. Chris was food with computers so maybe he could confirm it was a glitch. Or maybe the banks system was hacked. Whatever the issue was, I knew I needed my money. It was everything I had. Everything my dad worked hard for. I picked up my phone and winced at the shattered screen — one more thing to add to my problems. I went downstairs and for the first time tonight, I wish everyone was gone and this party was over with. I roughly pushed through as I looked around for my sister. It wasn't hard to find the blonde girl dancing next to the second best football player. I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her away from the crowd until we were in a corner. It wasn't quiet and I hoped nobody would hear me as I shouted to her.

"What is it?" She hissed, looking awfully annoyed. Chris was trailing behind us until he bumped into his friend and started a conversation. I could tell he was slurring his words just like Brianna. She was too drunk to help me.

"Bri, please, I need your help."

"Too bad. You're going to clean up yourself and where's Bellamy?" Her voice became inaudible as the volume of the music turned up higher and began to mumble. She clutched her head in her hand as she nearly fell to the floor. I caught her in time and I was lucky enough to catch her at an angle where I messed the vomit that splattered out of her mouth by inches. I called Chris over who looked more drunk than he actually was. He gave me a tight smile before taking Brianna in his arms and whispering something to her as he picked her up and slowly moved through the crowd. I turned away and my eyes landed on Keith.

"Keith, thank goodness I—" I was cut found when I hand waved at me dismissively. Before curling around the back if Keith's neck. Her electric blue nails were in contrast with her pale skin and I saw the same shade in her hair. Had Keith not been between us, holding onto her, I would've thrown her out already.

"Keith?" I rested my hand on his shoulder but he paid me no mind as he sucked the lips off of miss electric blue, whoever she was. The girl however had heard me and glared at me through her narrowed eyes.

I rolled my eyes at her and walked away. I could ask the others for help. I searched for Harry, Luke, Eliza and Natasha. I searched the backyard where I vaguely remember seeing Luke in the pool with two girls hanging off his arms. I checked the basement but nobody I knew was down there. Had my friends not been here drunk, I would've called the cops on all the walk ins at my party. Everything was starting to piss me off and when I searched the kitchen for the tenth time, I was completely unimpressed to find my friends chugging down beer as the crowd cheered them on.

I run back to my room and landed face first on my pillow. My feet were aching from my heels but I didn't make any effort to undo the straps and take them off. My head was spinning and I had no idea what to do.

I looked at the message on my phone before closing it and burying my face in my pillow. It seemed like forever but it was not too long as my phone lit up and I saw the time displayed on it and the message just under it. It was two simple words, meet me. My thumb hovered over the keypad but I made no move to type in a message. My house, now. I should have sensed something was up by the commanding words but I did not hesitate to think about it.

I lifted myself off the bed and soon enough I was driving down a familiar road. I parked in the empty driveway, another detail I overlooked. I rushed to the front steps of the Bellamy's house and called him, avoiding the ring doorbell in case Rosy was sleeping. It was nearing 1 A.M. As I waited on the front porch I looked around the dimly lit driveway. It was a hot summer night and I felt a bit of sweat of my forehead and palms as I took in the silent street.

Only a second later, it was not quiet anymore.

I ignored the sound of screeching tires behind me followed by the sound of doors opening. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my lower back, a muffled scream escaped my lips and someone tugged me away from the door. People were shouting loudly, something like, "Hurry up! Get her in here, now!"

I kicked my legs but someone else held them before I could make contact with anyone's limbs. There three men excluding the two that were holding me, all were masked and wore completely black clothing. They threw me into the black SUV and quickly closed the doors after jumping inside. I was lying on the floor while the two men held my wrists and ankles as I squirmed.

"She a pretty little thing, ain't she?"

"Shut up and tie her!"

"What do you think the boss wants to do with her?"

"Save his son. Now hurry up, will you?"

That was the last I heard from them since they whispered occasionally but were not loud enough for me to understand. I stopped struggling once I was tied down. I wanted to create some sort of an escape plan but I was too terrified to think about what was happening. I knew they were talking about Trace and I could only imagine what he wanted now. I did not expect him to bother hiring a team to get me but that only scared me more. Why was he still bothering with me?

The car came to a halt after a while and the two men who were staring at me the entire time finally opened the door and threw me on the ground. I immediately looked around to identify the place but I came up with nothing. We were in some unknown place. I tried to wiggle out of the ropes that were tied around my hands and legs as I tried to crawl away from the SUV. All of my attempts were a fail and someone grabbed me from the back of my neck, lifted me up until I was on my knees and turned me towards the right.

A man, well in his late forties stood there in a slick dark colored suit. The headlights of a car was shining right at him and when he smiled at me, his golden tooth shined at me but what really sent a cold shiver through my spine was the evil glint I saw in his dark brown eyes when he crouched down to come face to face with me. He pushed my hair away from my face and then poked his finger into the cloth that was tied around my mouth. He pushed it down and patted my cheek as I blankly stared at him. I was too scared to move or make a sound and I was sure he knew that too as the smirk never left his face when he stood up again and moved away from me.

"If you're smart then you won't run." There was something in his voice that was familiar but I could not point it out. I did notice how much he meant what he said. He did not look the slight bit friendly or understanding. There was something was something very much off about him. Everything about him screamed dangerous yet I found myself confidently staring back into his eyes, into those cold yet familiar eyes. "Untie her."

I felt dumbfounded although he made sense now.

"But—" A gesture of the suited man's hand in the air was enough to silence the man next to me, who grunted lowly and removed the rope around my hands. I quickly reached for the one around my ankles and freed myself completely.

The man on the suit now stood with another man and I felt the many pairs of eyes on me. I slowly stood to my feet and looked around me. There was a small shack in the distance that looked abandoned. I turned to the man who I assumed was the boss person. I could tell he was waiting for me to make my move. I almost found the urge to run but I saw the huge guns some of his men were holding. I curled my fingers into fists at my sides and I wanted to scream at him but my throat felt dry and I forgot how to speak.

After a moment of silence, the man nodded again and someone grabbed my arm, dragging me towards the shack however I abruptly stopped him when we crossed the boss person. "Who are you?" I managed to say. He was too calm to be Trace's father and they didn't look remotely similar either.

"You'll find out soon enough." He answered. So maybe he worked with him.

My elbow was tugged on again and I groaned before following after the man. I was growing more and more horrified as he pulled me in its direction. Just as we reached the door the man leading me stopped and turned to face me.

"Wear it." He commanded, shoving a jacket to my chest. I glanced at it before returning to him. "Do I need to repeat myself?"

I shook my head and wore it quickly. Another piece of clothing may delay whatever that was waiting for me. It felt oddly heavy but I ignored the feeling as I was pushed into the door before the man turned around and jogged away. I could have run away if they were not looking at me. I sucked in a breath and opened the door that creaked. I slid inside, making sure to leave it open as it was dark inside. There were shelves and racks with cobwebs everywhere that stuck to randomly placed objects but what caught my attention was the shouting I could hear from the other side. I slowly walked towards it and found a window. I looked outside and roughly saw four figures standing there. Three on one side and one standing alone.

I tried to listen but I could not make out their words too clearly.

"It's not there."

"I sent it. I kept my end of the bargain." Another voice said.

"It's not over yet!" A female voice screamed back. "I didn't want to kill you but I have no other choice!"

I gasped and backed away, knocking over tins and some things on a rack that was hit by my arm. I covered my mouth and quickly hid behind a rack, knowing I was only stalling.

A door next to the window I was standing by broke open and a tall shadow stood at the threshold. "I know you're in here."

I closed my eyes and hugged myself as I heard Trace's voice but what surprised me more was something that I felt against my chest. I looked at the inside of the jacket I was wearing and saw the outline of a gun— half of it sticking out of the pocket. "Gotcha!"

I screamed as he tugged on my hair. I heard gunshots in the background which on kicked more adrenaline in my blood. I kicked his leg with my sharp heel and dug my nails into his skin. His grip loosened the slightest bit and I was lucky enough to grab a metallic paint bucket and repeatedly smash it on his head. He was cursing at my and before I could smack him for the fourth time he was pulled away from me and I saw Bellamy standing over him.

"Bellamy!" I screamed, he glanced at me before punching Trace. I noticed one of his hands reach for something and I quickly stood to my feet and hurried over to Bellamy. "He has a gun!"

We ran out of the shack from where Bellamy and Trace from and heard another gunshot that Trace must've fired. "Stop or she's dead."

Bellamy stopped next to me. His body immediately tensed as he moved in front of me.

"No, no, no. Bring her out in front. Let me see her." Trace said. Tilting his head sideways to look at me. His gun was pointed towards me but when it moved towards Bellamy, I knew what I had to do. I stood in front of him. I knew I could not cover him completely, but at least it was nothing. He could be saved.

"You got what you wanted." Bellamy said, his arms hugged my torso and I wondered if he could feel the gun.

"I don't think so, she— he said it wasn't there yet." Trace pointed the gun towards us. "You broke the deal, my friend."

"Your system is fucking slow." Bellamy spat. "We're free to go."

Trace shook his head as he laughed humorlessly. He was about to say something but reached for his pocket, pulling out his phone. Just as he looked at the screen, Bellamy pulled from the inside of my jacket and hid it behind me. The gun pressed towards my back as he pulled me closer to himself. I could feel his breath on my shoulder as I stood there in complete shock. It happened so fast even though Trace was fast to look at us, he did not notice anything different.

"Very well, you did keep to your word." He said before a devilish smirk appeared on his lips.

I shivered and stiffened even more if it was possible. Everything was going over my head and I could not comprehend what was happening. I wanted to know what was going on, which deal they were talking about but I wanted this above all. I could not bare another minute. "Close your eyes." Bellamy said softly into my ear. I would not have heard it if he didn't repeat it.

"But that doesn't mean I'll keep to mine." Trace finished and pointed the gun towards my chest.

I immediately closed my eyes and I heard several shots fire.

The end.

Author's note:
The last scene has been removed because I didn't like the way I ended the story. The second book will be uploaded soon so make sure you follow me to get the notification.

I hope you keep supporting me and thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350 49 15
He smirks, "You've finally cracked." I furrow my eyebrows, "You were baiting me? Jerk, just turn off your music!" "Or what?" He asks teasingly. "Or...
9.2M 424K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
32.6K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
7.3K 497 23
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...