My Prince 《Completed 》

By toughkookie917

13 girls fighting for a prince 13 girls fighting for the crown 1 girl fighting for the best food 1 Prince fal... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2- Ma Boy
Chapter 3- Sign Up
Guide- Important I guess lol
Chapter 4: The End Of Us
Chapter 5: Congratulation
Chapter 6: Goodbye Now
Chapter 7: Hello
Chapter 9: 27 to 20
Chapter 10: First Date
Chapter 11: ATTACK
Chapter 12: Love Story
Chapter 13: Closer
Chapter 14: The Exclusive
Chapter 15: Heartbeat
Chapter 16: Drama
Chapter 17: Confession
Chapter 18: Lost
Chapter 19: I Need U
Chapter 20: Love Is Not Over
Chapter 21: Propose
Chapter 22: Lies
Chapter 23: Fighter
Chapter 24: Run
Chapter 25: Good Night
Chapter 26: Don't wanna cry
Chapter 27: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 28: Come Back Home
Chapter 29: Euphoria
Chapter 30: Shine
Chapter 31: I hate you, I love you
Chapter 32: Fake Love
Chapter 33: I'm sorry
Chapter 34: Special
Chapter 35: I Love You
Chapter 36: Don't Say Goodbye
Chapter 37: Baby
Chapter 38: How Dare You
Chapter 39: The truth untold
Chapter 40: Baby Don't cry
Chapter 41: Dream
Chapter 42: Hurt
Chapter 43: IPU
Chapter 44: Magic Shop
The End~ please read
READ THIS NOW!!! XD NOT KIDDING LIKE NOW
#1!?!?!??!?!
My Thoughts
SPECIAL THANKS!
SUPER IMPORTANT
Shout Out

Chapter 8: Get Some Air

12K 475 151
By toughkookie917

Dinner was really awkward. No one said anything and I could feel death glares at me.

When I went to my room my maids were there. They help me get ready for bed.

After they finished getting me ready, I told them that they could leave. Which made them look disappointed.

Great,I just hurt their feelings.

"You all are very helpful and I'm so grateful towards you all but I'm just used to being alone all the time and I've been around so many people today I just want to be alone."

"But Miss Jae-Hwa, we're supposed to help you. It's our job" Mijin said. I smiled

"I appreciate your help and I'm going to need all of it tomorrow. But tonight I want to be by myself and take in my only time to be alone. And I want you guys to rest well since tomorrow will be a busy day." I gave them a warm smile. But they looked at each other.

"One of us is supposed to stay while you sleep. In case you need anything."

Jisu said looking nervous. Jisu didn't look like the person to be shy but she was. She was really quiet.

"If I need anything I will ring the bell. I'll be fine. You all need the rest too and I won't be able to sleep if I know someone is watching me.

I watched as they looked at each other.

They really aren't going to listen to me.

Why do you have to make me say this!

"You're supposed to obey everything I say, right?" They all nodded with a smile

"Well, I command you all to go to bed and come back in the morning." I saw as Ara smiled,

I knew she figured out what kind of person I am and I'm glad she finally understood.

"Yes, Jae-Hwa, we will see you in the morning," Ara said.

I saw how the other girls were shocked at what Ara called me.

"Thank you, Ara." I smiled at her and she winked.

I really like Ara!

Once they left I stepped out of my fancy slippers and felt the soft carpet.

I went to unpack my things which took me less than 5 minutes since I was only allowed to bring some things.

I took the photos of my family and put them on my drawer.

I then placed a few books that I bought on the shelf near the doors that opened to my balcony.

I then looked in my bag and saw a little jar, there was a paper crane inside it.

This tiny jar was a small piece of my past.

The one that I'm trying so hard to forget.

Why was this here?

I swear I gave Jimin all of the cranes.

i forgot i was gonna make this into a necklace. I guess i left it in my bag.

I let myself think of him as I stared at the paper crane.

I thought about our past. Then at the airport, when he called my name.

What did he want to say? That he still loved me? or that he had moved on.

I felt tears fall down my cheeks and my head started to hurt.

As I closed my eyes I kept seeing him smile.

Our laughter.

Our kisses.

It hurt, my head was spinning. I felt as the room walls were closing on me.

I need to get out.I ran out to my balcony trying to get some fresh air. But I still felt trapped, the bars felt like a cage.

I need to get out of here.

I ran out of my room, down the stairs. Tears falling down my cheeks.

I didn't know how to get out but I remembered when Shinhye showed us where the garden was and I started to run towards there.

As I saw the big glass door that leads to the garden I saw two guards run towards me.

"Excuse me, miss, you can't go out there. Please go back to your room." His voice made me even dizzier I needed to go outside.

"NO...N-I-I..NEED.....Please."

I couldn't breathe right.

"Miss! You need to go back to your room." The other guard grabbed my arm

"Please.." I started to cry more. I felt as I almost might faint

"No!" They both grabbed me and started to drag me back to my room.

"I-I can't breathe" I pushed the guard but he was still dragging me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!? LET HER GO!" I heard someone yell. I slowly turned my head.

There was Prince Jungkook.

(Jungkook POV)

Aish! My head is killing me! I stood up from my desk.

I need some fresh air, this room is too stuffy.

I walked down the stairs, as I was walking I heard someone yell.

I quickly ran down the stairs and ran towards the garden. As I got closer I saw 2 guards dragging a girl.

What the fuck are they doing!?!

"I-I can't breathe" I heard the girl say, weakly. But the guards ignored her.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!? LET HER GO!" I was mad.

How dare they treat a lady like that, dragging her like an animal.

"She is trying to go outside, your majesty." One of the guard said looking nervous as he explained.

"Open the doors."

"B-But Your Majesty-"

"Open the door right now and let her go! Now!"

How dare he try to tell me what to do!

"Right away, your highness." The other guard said opening the door.

I saw her look at me then she weakly stood up and ran out the door.

"Stay inside, do not come outside," I said to the guard.

I followed the girl into the garden.

As I walked in the dark, thanks to the moon I could see a little bit.

I saw her sitting in the grass her head rested on her arms on a stone bench. She was in her thoughts and didn't even realize I was there.

"My dear, are you alright," I asked in a worried tone.

"I'm not your dear." She shot back as she glared up at me.

"What's with the attitude. Did I not just give you what you wanted?" I asked her confused.

I stood there as she just stared at me.

"Excuse me, dear, are you going to keep crying?" I asked wondering how long she will be out here. It was kind of chilly and she could get a cold.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT! I'm no way near dear to you just like the other 26 other strangers you have in your cage!" I walked closer to her.

Thinking about what I should say to her.

"Don't you think that's an unfair statement? You all are dear to me. Everyone in South Korea is dear to me. It's simply a matter of discovering who shall take an oath to being the dearest"

"Did you really just say 'who shall take an oath'?" I laughed

"I'm afraid I did. Forgive me as I was educated to be like this." She rolled her eyes

"Ridiculous." She mumbled

"I'm sorry?"

"This is ridiculous!" She yelled. Man, everything she said is confusing.

"What is?"

"The Exclusive! Haven't you ever loved anyone? Is this how you want to pick a wife? Are you really that shallow?" Damn that hurt a little bit.

"I know I may look like a shallow person who is doing this for nothing but cheap entertainment. But have you ever thought about thinking in my perspective? In my world, I am under a lot of rules and I'm not allowed to go anywhere. I don't get to meet many women. The ones I do meet are daughters of other royal or powerful people and we usually have nothing to talk about and that's when we are able to speak the same language." I laughed lightly but as I saw how she wasn't amused I quickly cleared my throat.

"Anyways, I haven't had a chance to fall in love. Have you?" I asked.

"Yes." She said softly

"Then you are really lucky," I said a little bit jealous.

"My parents were married this way and are really happy. I thought maybe I could find the same happiness too. To find a girl that I can love but also Korea could love. Someone who will be nice to my sister, who my friends would love to hang out with. I don't want someone who will just stay quiet and just be a queen. I'm ready to find my wife" I said in a serious tone. I looked at her. I couldn't really see her face. It was dark.

"Do you really feel like this is a cage?" I asked

"Yes, I do," She said quietly then quickly adding "Your Majesty." I smiled

"I've felt that way many times. But you have to admit, it's a very beautiful cage."

"Not when there are 26 girls out there trying to kill you because there were a lot of people screaming your name at an airport." I looked at her shocked

"Those girls really are mad over that? " She nodded her head

"You do realize that half of them are fighting for you while the other half is fighting for your crown. And every single girl thinks they've figured out what to say and do so your choice will be obvious." She shooked her head

"The man or the crown. Looks like some cannot tell the difference."I said shaking my head.

"Good luck there," She said dryly

I turned to look at her, she was staring back at me.

"Which one are you fighting for? Me or the Crown." I asked nervously for her answer.

"Actually I'm not here for you or the crown. I'm here by mistake."

"What do you mean? Mistake?" Again I was confused.

"Well, it's a long story but I'm not fighting for anything. Well, actually I'm going to fight for the best food until you kick me out." We both laughed. Finally, she smiled but too bad I couldn't see it.

"What are you?" I asked. Shit! That was rude!

"I'm sorry" she questioned

"I'm sorry, what is your rank?"

"I'm a Six" That's why she's here for the food.

"Ah, then food is a good motivation to stay." I laughed trying to lighten up the mood. "I'm sorry, It's dark and I can not read your pin," I said a little bit embarrassed.

She giggled. "I'm Jae-Hwa"

"Well, my dear Jae-Hwa. I hope you find something other than food to fight for in this cage. After all, I would like to see what It's like to actually see you try." I walked closer to her and bent down and held her hand.

"If it would make you happy I could tell the staff that you prefer the garden and that you can come out here whenever you want without being manhandled by a guard, but I would like to have one at least nearby." She pulled her hand away from me.

"I don't need anything from you." I was a little taken back by her answer. But I knew that she felt otherwise so I'll just leave her alone for now.

"As you wish. Will you be heading inside soon? We've been out here for some time and seeing how you barely have anything on. I wouldn't want you to catch a cold." She nodded her head. "Well, I'll leave you alone."

"Thank you, um Y-Your Majesty." I smiled at her trying to address me correctly

"Dear Jae-Hwa, please do me a favor?"

"Maybe." I smiled

"Don't mention this to the others. I'm not supposed to meet you until tomorrow and I don't want anyone to get upset and have you get attacked by those girls." She smiled and I finally was able to see it. It was cute. "Well, I wouldn't call yelling at me a romantic date."

"Not at all!" She laughed "I won't tell."

"Thank you" I smiled then lifted her hand to my lips "Good night Jae-Hwa" I turned around and walked inside. I couldn't stop smiling.

Kim Jae-Hwa

You are one interesting girl.

(End of POV)

I looked down at the warm spot on my hand. I then turned and watch as Jungkook walked away.

Jeon Jungkook

You aren't as bad as I thought

TBC

OMG I FINALLY GAVE YOU SOME JUNGKOOK MOMENTS!!

HOW DO YOU THINK ABOUT HIM???????

AND IT'S LIKE ALMOST 3 AM OVER HERE AND I MIGHT WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE LIKE I'M SO BORED LMAO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5K 33
•||Completed||• Thrusting in an animalistic pace maybe ripping her apart I earn sinful moans from her. Next time do not dare to refuse a king~~ I moa...
1.9K 246 18
HELLO cuties i hope u all are doing well if not then i ll pray for my readers to have a good life ahead this is my first time writing experience and...
1.2K 113 16
This a Fantasy Fiction .... A girl unwilling entered the Dragon World from Human world.She never used to believe in anything about dragons but got i...
1M 28.3K 48
[Book 1] Jungkook X Reader The Cha family had business problems, so they decided to let their eldest daughter marry the youngest son of the Jeon's. W...