Nickelodeon Academy

By xo_multifandom_xo

A bunch of Nickelodeon kids attend a school and have the best time being with friends. (Sorry I'm bad at desc... More

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{30}

{25}

310 14 0
By xo_multifandom_xo

Aidan's POV
"Tell him." I say. "Ahh! Aidan! How much did you hear?" Breanna screams. "All." I reply honestly. "Aidan! You're going to make her upset!" Paige yells at me. "Yeah and you're going to get upset in the next three months." I say. "What do you mean?" She says. She was drunk and I... never mind. "Aidan, I need to talk to you." Breanna drags me outside. "What did you do?" She glares at me. "Uh... the same as you and Lance." I look down. She was drunk and she didn't know it was happening. I basically forced her. I explain that to her and she face palms. "Aidan! That is rape. You could get locked up in prison!" She yells. All of a sudden, we hear a scream upstairs.
{131 words}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 2.5K 13
when a smart photographer tries to help a football player get the most popular girl in college.
144K 1.8K 30
Short and fluffy stories about our favorite guy + moree! (Mostly lovey-dovey stuff... But take a look) Okay... That's everything, hope you enjoy this...
6.1K 238 17
♥︎𝔏𝔦𝔰𝔨𝔬𝔬𝔨♥︎ || "sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴀᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ғʀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ sʟɪᴘ ᴀᴡᴀʏ" "ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ,ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʏᴏ...
33 7 7
Beca Mitchell's life, I'm not good at descriptions but read if you'd like to. There's probably gonna be a lot of mentions that could trigger people s...