{3}

(Continued From Chapter 2}

Haley's POV

He nods and I kissed him on his cheek. He looked shocked, but he whispered "I love you too Haley." I smiled at him and we hugged each other. We got given our parts. I am playing a girl named Esme. A sweet girl who is kind to everyone and is always willing to help her friends. She has a lot of love and kindness in her heart. She also loves Lawrence. "Aidan, who are you playing?" I ask. "Lawrence. A tech freak and talented musician. Pro at piano. He cannot talk to girls. His heart i always in the heart place though. He is really smart in science and technology. Really bad at dealing with stress. Sometimes Zack manipulates him. He also loves Esme." He reads off the card. I smile. "We're lovers!" I say. "Really?" He says excitedly. I show him the card. We go over to the others. "What did you guys get?" I ask everyone. "I got Freddy. He is down for taking risks and he has a cool attitude and personality. He is a talented drummer and a daredevil. Such a skater boy." Ricardo reads off his card. "I got Summer. An overachiever with perfect attendance. Loves school. She loves to help others out and puts other people before herself. She makes a great band manager. She always thinks things before doing. She relies on her best friend, Tomika, to help her when she's down. The band teaches her to take risks for rock. She has a massive crush on Freddy." Jade reads off her card. "I got Zack. The best guitarist in school. He has really strict parents. Always torn between following the rules, for his parents, and breaking the rules, for rock." Lance reads off his card. "I got Tomika. A fun loving tomboy with an attitude like Freddy's. She is a gifted bass player and she isn't afraid to take risk. She is down to earth and is a great best friend to Summer. She's not afraid to speak her mind. She is more comfortable on a skateboard than having a microphone. She is a daredevil and a rockstar." Breanna reads off her card. "I am playing a girl named Esme. A sweet girl who is kind to everyone and is always willing to help her friends. She has a lot of love and kindness in her heart. She also loves Lawrence." I say. "I am playing Lawrence. A tech freak and talented musician. Pro at piano. He cannot talk to girls. His heart i always in the heart place though. He is really smart in science and technology. Really bad at dealing with stress. Sometimes Zack manipulates him. He also loves Esme." Aidan says. "Okay, according to our director, we start filming in about nine months." I say. "We should all hang out before we film!" Jade suggests.

Breanna's POV

We all decided to go to the beach to get to know each other more. The beach was amazing! We all changed into our swimsuits. Some random guys were staring us and we looked over at the guys. We can tell they were jealous. Our guys hugged us and scared the strangers away. Lance kissed me and I saw that the others were too. Me and the girls went into the water and starting splashing each other.

{Time Skip}

I started getting hungry, so we went to Taco Bell. It was so good but then I realized we won't have a lot of free time after filming to have more days like this. "Breanna, are you excited to start filming?" Jade asked. I nodded and then we went to my house for a sleepover. We got into our pjs. We were watching Ghostbusters until Jade suggested karaoke. I was too scared but we still agreed to do it. We were singing Somebody to You by The vamps.(Continued on next chapter)
{656 words}