{10}

Lance's POV
I have a few more days until I turn seventeen, and ask out Paige. I wake up and get ready. I head off to breakfast and sit next to Jade and Paige, like yesterday.

We talk about our first class, which was cooking. Aidan looks at me angrily, what's on his mind? "Have you guys brought Lance his birthday presents yet?" Paige speaks up. "Of course!" Everyone says, except Aidan. "I haven't." He finally confesses. "What?" Me and Paige say at the same time. "You heard me." He says. "Why?" Paige says. "Because I like you and here he is, stealing you from me! He's going to ask you out at his birthday party!" He screams at us. All eyes in the room glare at us. Now I know why he hates me now. "That was supposed to be a secret!" I screamed back at him. Paige stares down at the table. After five minutes of us arguing over Paige, she stands up and smashes her plate on the table, causing both the table AND the plate shatters to pieces. We're all shocked at Paige's actions. Tears are filling up her eyes. "Aidan! I do not want to go out with you! I love Lance and how can he be stealing me away from you if we're not dating?" Now tears are spilling down her checks. Jade stands up to comfort her, but she pushes her away. Paige runs away and I follow after.

I was running after her and then she slammed the door shut. I open it and she's in her bed, crying into her pillow. I sit next to her and rub her back. "Is it my fault?" I start off. She sits up now and looks at me. "No. It's Aidan's. He's all "oh, she doesn't love me. It's time to kill Lance". I'm tired of this. I thought we were all good friends here. I didn't think drama would happen this early!" She wails. I put my arm around me and she moves closer. She puts her head on my shoulder and her arms are now around my chest. This is very comforting. Jade walks in and stares at us in awe. I've known her long enough and I can basically read her mind. She's basically saying "cuties!" in her mind. She comes over and sits on the other side of Paige. "Hey. How are you feeling?" She says. No answer. Jade gets up and bends down to see Paige's face, which is covered by hair and she's looking down. "She's asleep. You must really be comfortable." She smirks. "Shut up." I whisper.

Paige finally wakes up and we head off to our class. We're cooking today, so I pair up with Paige. "Good morning class. You're going to be cooking banana and chocolate chip muffins today." She says, handing out the recipes. We take turns on getting the ingredients so it's fair. I handled the oven as she's "accident-prone and could burn herself really badly." After an hour, we finished and we ate them on our way to math.

I sat next to Jade, who sat next to Paige, who sat next to Aidan. Great. She's not talking to him, despite how long she's shutting him out. "Good morning class. We're not going to do area and perimeter anymore, since you guys were far too good. We're going to do algebra today." He says. Everyone groans, except Paige. She loves school. He explains to the class about algebra for half an hour, then he speaks up. "Okay class, you're going to answer some questions now. Mace, can you hand out the worksheets?" He says. Mace gets up and hands out the worksheets. Me and Jade were working together. When the bell went, me and the rest of the cast went back to our dorms for interval.

{Time Skip}

Walking from the dorms with Ricardo and Aidan was awkward. Aidan's still not talking to me and Ricardo didn't want to break the silence because he has a migraine. We walk into Japanese and I sit next to Angelina and Lizzy in the front row. Basically, because we're so smart, we don't do anything in Japanese. This is only for this year though. Lizzy is struggling remembering the hiragana, so I help her.

When the bell rang, I walked off to set by myself. I got my makeup done, then my hair, then I got changed into today's  outfit for the show.

{Time Skip}

I walk back to the dorm with Ricardo. "How's your head?" I ask about the migraine. He got the migraine from the arguing and when Paige smashed the table. "Yeah, it's better now." He says.
{786 words}